Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45374 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
JMAN05:

And the funny thing is that they tink they are the ones being objective in a discussion while they are the ones oozing gaffe.

It pisses me off when someone thinks he is knowledgeable...but common sense proves him otherwise.

As for me, I still have an open mind to learn. I even learned two things from the ignorant atheist and I am better off than last week.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Calm down...I want to assure you that you are on the right track. I once flirted with atheism.

This is the path you are on;

RELIGION ------> ATHEISM/AGNOSTICISM----->ENLIGHTENMENT.

I am only concerned because, I don't want you to get stuck where you are currently with your 5 senses, Logic and Science alone.

Compare what you know today to what you knew 5 years ago. You made progress because you want to know, but don't fall for the trap that what you know currently is ALL THERE IS TO LIFE.

Imagine how you will develop 10 years from now?

Your intuition is really ridiculous. You see what I told you about it?
You seem to be wrongly intuited though and I am not surprised because I have seen you argue. What could justify it more than the bolded above?

My friend, there is a large gap between atheism and agnosticism. And you are stuck on agnosticism. You have refused to prove the existence of your creator further by not answering the simple questions I raised because the aftermath of the consequences also make you doubt this creator yourself. But would you want to appear clueless? I guess no.

You have never been an atheist, it goes beyond the doubt of the existence of a God. You don't have what it takes. I have seen many atheists in my life, online and offline. Some of them are just what they are because they hate the god they served. I don't hate the idea of a god existing if he truly does, but he just doesn't. And I didn't reach that conclusion based on intuition because I know I could be wrong if I used intuition, that's another thing you don't know. I reached it through science and logic, these you don't have, and these two are the best gifts in the land of the living.

You have spoken against science, the sole of your existence in the world of today. I bet you can survive without the inventions that came as a result of this science. I will not advocate for science, I'll let it speak for itself.

Answer the questions directly as I have answered your energy questions directly. If no, then you're lost and confused.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
JMAN05:

A proof that God does not exist? You are set on default, you see nothing but non existence. That doesn't portray you as an objective fellow.

Again, how did what I post show that God does not trust Job's integrity? Allowing someone to go and test Job to show the doubter that Job wholeheartedly serves God now shows that God doesn't trust Job's integrity? Common let's be honest dude. Will you be killed if you face the facts?

Seriously, will you be killed if you face the facts? That question is actually for you bro.

A God who already knew that Job served him wholeheartedly needed to prove nothing to Satan, but you wouldn't see that because God may kill you. You wouldn't see that God needed not let someone who serves him suffer that much to prove a point.

I cannot go on discussing this, it's disgusting.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You seem to be wrongly intuited though and I am not surprised because I have seen you argue. What could justify it more than the bolded above?

My friend, there is a large gap between atheism and agnosticism. And you are stuck on agnosticism. You have refused to prove the existence of your creator further by not answering the simple questions I raised because the aftermath of the consequences also make you doubt this creator yourself. But would you want to appear clueless? I guess no.

You have never been an atheist, it goes beyond the doubt of the existence of a God. You don't have what it takes. I have seen many atheists in my life, online and offline. Some of them are just what they are because they hate the god they served. I don't hate the idea of a god existing if he truly does, but he just doesn't. And I didn't reach that conclusion based on intuition because I know I could be wrong if I used intuition, that's another thing you don't know. I reached it through science and logic, these you don't have, and these two are the best gifts in the land of the living.

You have spoken against science, the sole of your existence in the world of today. I bet you can survive without the inventions that came as a result of this science. I will not advocate for science, I'll let it speak for itself.

Answer the questions directly as I have answered your energy questions directly. If no, then you're lost and confused.

But you that is not lost and confused...kindly give us direct scientific answers to how the world began?

Or are you telling me it is possible for your life on earth to start without a source?

Kindly use a combination of logic, 5 senses and direct answers to tell us how the Universe started since that is the limited scope you operate on.

I am very open to learning more from you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

But you that is not lost and confused...kindly give us direct scientific answers to how the world began?

Or are you telling me it is possible for your life on earth to start without a source?

Kindly use a combination of logic, 5 senses are direct answers to tell us how the Universe started since that is the limited scope you operate on.

Do I have to be an atheist or agnostic to understand and believe the TRUTH? Can you see how limited your mentality is?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It pisses me off when someone thinks he is knowledgeable...but common sense proves him otherwise.

As for me, I still have an open mind to learn. I even learned two things from the ignorant atheist and I am better off than last week.

I guess intelligent folks reading this thread will see your shying from the questions I raised. So many of them will be wondering why you have been using cunny tactics to avoid evident questions.

You don't even see the stains this has given you? Wow. Yet you think you're better than me. Lol

Keep deceiving yourself brother. Just answer the questions if you're not scared.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Kindly use a combination of logic, 5 senses are direct answers to tell us how the Universe started since that is the limited scope you operate on.

Do I have to be an atheist or agnostic to understand and believe the TRUTH? Can you see how limited your mentality is?

I like how obvious it is that you are avoiding defeat. Answer the questions I raised. Or do I need to beg you?

We are not going back to the beginning of the world, I already explained them to you last week. You claimed we agree on that. Or should I quote you word for word? Thanks to the no deleting feature of Nairaland.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I guess intelligent folks reading this thread will see your shying from the questions I raised. So many of them will be wondering why you have using cunny tactics to avoid evident questions.

You don't even see the stains this has given you? Wow. Yet you think you're better than me. Lol

Keep deceiving yourself brother. Just answer the questions if you're not scared.

I am not better than you...rather it is the other way around. Since you have a scientific explanation to virtually everything.
We are all eager to see you display more of this scientific wisdom. Please ride on.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I guess intelligent folks reading this thread will see your shying from the questions I raised. So many of them will be wondering why you have using cunny tactics to avoid evident questions.

I am not better than you...rather it is the other way around. Since you have a scientific explanation to virtually everything.
We are all eager to see you display more of this scientific wisdom. Please ride on.

For the umpteenth time, you admitted your mind is not mature to handle further maths...do you give a Primary 6 student Furthermaths to study and understand?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I like how obvious it is that you are avoiding defeat. Answer the questions I raised. Or do I need to beg you?

We are not going back to the beginning of the world, I already explained them to you last week. You claimed we agree on that. Or should I quote you word for word? Thanks to the no deleting feature of Nairaland.

Please feel free to bring the quote here and the link as well. You need to be enlightened further.

It seems proving people wrong gives you an orgasm...ride on...I'm waiting.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

For the umpteenth time, you admitted your mind is not mature to handle further maths...do you give a Primary 6 student Furthermaths to study and understand?

I admitted my mind is not mature to the jargons you have been posting to appease you to eventually answer the questions so I can expose you. But you don't want to be exposed and you have guided yourself so well. But I won't give up on exposing you. Just answer the questions.

You said you were better, now you're saying otherwise. Lol, keep showing us more of these... It's typical of God who says hey, I am omnipotent but I am not omnipotent. Lol

You brought up sixth sense, but your enlightenment didn't let you understand it's not accepted in science. You haven't learned just two things, you have learned a lot. You claim you know but you obviously don't.

You should go and teach your further maths to lower class of atheists, I'm not one of them. Your logic is very deficient and it's filled with wrong intuitions. You didn't even know that correct intuition always agree with logic. Instead, you prefer to mix intuition with logic whether right or wrong. Whether you answer the questions or not, you have lost your defense of your eternal creator. It's a shame.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I admitted my mind is not mature to the jargons you have been posting to appease you to eventually answer the questions so I can expose you. But you don't want to be exposed and you have guided yourself so well. But I won't give up on exposing you. Just answer the questions.

You said you were better, now you're saying otherwise. Lol, keep showing us more of these... It's typical of God who says hey, I am omnipotent but I am not omnipotent. Lol

You brought up sixth sense, but your enlightenment didn't let you understand it's not accepted in science. You haven't learned just two things, you have learned a lot. You claim you know but you obviously don't.

You should go and teach your further maths to lower class of atheists, I'm not one of them. Your logic is very deficient and it's filled with wrong intuitions. You didn't even know that correct intuition always agree with logic. Instead, you prefer to mix intuition with logic whether right or wrong. Whether you answer the questions or not, you have lost your defense of your eternal creator. It's a shame.

But since you know the mysteries of life so well through science. Kindly educate me on my deficiencies. I have given you clues based on common sense. Kindly educate us on how my point of view is deficient based on science. Thanks.

Nairaland is eager to learn from your infinite wisdom.

Meanwhile...I am still waiting for the quote of mine you wanted to bring here.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

But since you know the mysteries of life so well through science. Kindly educate me on my deficiencies. I have given you clues based on common sense. Kindly educate us on how my point of view is deficient based on science. Thanks.

Nairaland is eager to learn from your infinite wisdom.

It has not occurred to you that Nairaland wants to read the answers to my questions? You have not given any clue, you have only raised unrelated issues to garner points for your ego. Answer the fucking_ questions directly and let's desist from this attack of personality.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

It has not occurred to you that Nairaland wants to read the answers to my questions? You have not given any clue, you have only raised unrelated issues to garner points for your ego. Answer the fucking_ questions directly and let's desist from this attack of personality.

I want to bring out your real intentions of opening this thread, and you are manifesting it gradually. You seem to be more fulfilled proving people wrong rather than having an open mind to learn.

I won't give you advanced answers when you reject basic answers. The answer I have for you cannot be understood through Science (Science is still an evolving body of knowledge) for now.

You are not on my level of reasoning for now...let me leave you to argue with your mates.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I sincerely believe I've not been discussing with a retard all this while, if these basic analogies aren't clues...then what are they? undecided

1) The Orphan analogy
2) The Pyramid analogy
3) The Orchestra/Choir-master analogy
4) The Ant-Human analogy
5) The Circle theory
6) The Farmer-Hoe theory
7) How every story must have a starting point.
8.) The source of your physical existence; and countless other examples.

You sir are a disgrace to all atheists out there undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I want to bring out your real intentions of opening this thread, and you are manifesting it gradually. You seem to be more fulfilled proving people wrong rather than having an open mind to learn.

I won't give you advanced answers when you reject basic answers. The answer I have for you cannot be understood through Science (Science is still an evolving body of knowledge) for now.

You are not on my level of reasoning for now...let me leave you to argue with your mates.

You are not even reasoning at all. You seem to know my real intentions, lol. Is that from your bank of ever wrong intuitions again? I'm not surprised.
My intention of opening this thread is for people to answer by not shying away from answering my questions. Since your logic is poor, you will never understand that.

What is advanced in answering who created the planes of existence and for what purpose? We all know you don't want to finally come to the conclusion that your illusion is not real. No problems, you can keep it up.

But at least, be honest with yourself for once. Answer the question and I will understand it with common sense which is not common to people like you who believe in a giant spirit in the clouds.

I cannot reason on your level, don't even go there, I cannot stoop so low.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by waldigit: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You're absolutely correct, I am using my sense to pave ways for myself. I don't have any life problems and if any comes up, I will also deal with it with my sense.

At least, I am better than those who don't use their senses to solve their life problems but probably run to a god who doesn't ultimately help either.

So, what exactly is your point?

I thought you would disagree with my position since you concur, I rest my case.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
waldigit:

Yes, people without tangible points always rest their cases because they have none.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You are not even reasoning at all. You seem to know my real intentions, lol. Is that from your bank of ever wrong intuitions again? I'm not surprised.
My intention of opening this thread is for people to answer by not shying away from answering my questions. Since your logic is poor, you will never understand that.

What is advanced in answering who created the planes of existence and for what purpose? We all know you don't want to finally come to the conclusion that your illusion is not real. No problems, you can keep it up.

But at least, be honest with yourself for once. Answer the question and I will understand it with common sense which is not common to people like you who believe in a giant spirit in the clouds.

I cannot reason on your level, don't even go there, I cannot stoop so low.

You don't have to stoop low. Just demonstrate how my common sense clues are illogical with your scientific view of life.

Your actions speak louder than what you typed. You really need to satisfy your orgasmic urge to prove theists and others that are not atheists wrong.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I sincerely believe I've not been discussing with a retard all this while, if these basic analogies aren't clues...then what are they? undecided

1) The Orphan analogy
2) The Pyramid analogy
3) The Orchestra/Choir-master analogy
4) The Ant-Human analogy
5) The Circle theory
6) The Farmer-Hoe theory
7) How every story must have a starting point.
8.) The source of your physical existence; and countless other examples.

You sir are a disgrace to all atheists out there undecided

These explain why the planes of existence were created? grin grin

I guess sensible humans already know you by now.
How does the3 source of an orphan explain who created the planes of existence?
How do a starting point and all other of you Jargons explains why the plane of existence of earth has been disturbed?

You are way too clueless and I have come far enough. I'm glad you exposed yourself anyway. Goodluck with your delusions.

You are a typical believer of a creator, there's no difference. Good luck, I think I'm done since it is now clear that you are clueless and confused.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You don't have to stoop low. Just demonstrate how my common sense clues are illogical with your scientific view of life.

Your actions speak louder than what you typed. You really need to satisfy your orgasmic urge to prove theists and others that are not atheists wrong.

There is no common sense in jargons, you're even declaring common sense for yourself? Little wonder

You have the obligations to prove to us that your eternal creator did create the planes of existence. You were feeling orgasmic when your wrong intuition told you I didn't know about the planes of existence and was ready to answer any question. But when you got a clue that I knew about it, you found it impossible to answer the questions I asked concerning them. Is that common sense? No, it is called jargons
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

There is no common sense in jargons, you're even declaring common sense for yourself? Little wonder

You have the obligations to prove to us that your eternal creator did not create the planes of existence. You were feeling orgasmic when your wrong intuition told you I didn't know about the planes of existence and was ready to answer any question. But when you got a clue that I knew about it, you found it impossible to answer the questions I asked concerning them. Is that common sense? No, it is called jargons

I gave you arithmetic clues to solve more complex problems...either you discard them or you delibrately fit the square pegs in round holes.

Even a retard will know I gave you those clues on why you should believe a Creator exits?

I guess my crime is that I am not an atheist...therefore, whatever I tell you is wrong. I am sure you have done a wonderful job defending atheism. I am sure your fellow atheists are highly pleased with you.

Clap for yourself ehn...you are doing a great job undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
waldigit:

Bros don't take any offence from his response nor engage him further. Only empty barrels make the loudest noise.

I want to see his next line of action. Just watch and see him display his infinite scientific wisdom again cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I gave you arithmetic clues to solve more complex problems...either you discard them or you delibrately fit the square pegs in round holes.

Even a retard will know I gave you those clues on why you should believe a Creator exits?

I guess my crime is that I am not an atheist...therefore, whatever I tell you is wrong. I am sure you have done a wonderful job defending atheism. I am sure your fellow atheists are highly pleased with you.

Clap for yourself ehn...you are doing a great job undecided

Stop going emotional and do what's needed. If direct answers to my questions would make you appear wrong as you have wrongly accused me of trying to do then you're not going to be right in any way. You are not answering because you think I am here to prove you wrong. If your answers will make me prove you wrong then you should be glad that you're going to see the truth. None of your claimed wrong clues explains why God created the planes of existence and what humans did to disrupt it. Arguing for the existence of a source is different from arguing for what the source did.

But I have been taking it easy because I don't even have the strength to type epistles and if you're not answering the questions I asked, I see no point why I should continue.

Go and bring babacele, maybe he would sum up his courage and provide direct answers to my questions.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bros don't take any offence from his response nor engage him further. Only empty barrels make the loudest noise.

I want to see his next line of action. Just watch and see him display his infinite scientific wisdom again cheesy

It's a shame you have resorted to this. Crying for help from others. It's a shame. You don't have to incite others, let them do their thing.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

The person who brought the tractor to the piece of land is responsible for destroying the ants' lives. Whether he wanted to or not, he is responsible. And that's why there cannot be a God who is not evil or does not allow evil. If there is a God, there won't be evil except and only if the same God is struggling with evil, then why call him God? Albeit there is no God anywhere.
oh my bad I'm just coming online. yea whoever brought the tractor is responsible and so if the ants blame God for their seeming disasters while the farmers thanks Him for providing them food who is wrong or right? What is evil and what is good? We need to define these two before we can understand the basis of our discussion. Rather ,I share in some of your thought provoking approaches.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
oh my bad I'm just coming online. yea whoever brought the tractor is responsible and so if the ants blame God for their seeming disasters while the farmers thanks Him for providing them food who is wrong or right? What is evil and what is good? We need to define these two before we can understand the basis of our discussion. Rather ,I share in some of your thought provoking approaches.

Exactly, the humans are responsible for the tragedies of the ants. But who created the humans themselves? Did the creator know that it will get to a point that the humans he created will kill the ants with tractor all because they want to eat? So, if the ants didn't have knowledge that there is a creator, they will blame humans. But if they know that a God exists, don't you think they will ask the God why he has allowed humans to treat them that way?

It's a simple logic and it all goes back to God.

Evil is an act that is profoundly wrong and morally bad, malicious, devilish and very unpleasant.
Good is an act that is the opposite of evil.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
while I try to catch up with the posts I have missed here, can you Akin please answer this simple question: can we say you are responsible for all your actions?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
while I try to catch up with the posts I have missed here, can you Akin please answer this simple question: can we say you are responsible for all your actions?

Of course, you can. I am solely responsible for everything I do.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

It's a shame you have resorted to this. Crying for help from others. It's a shame. You don't have to incite others, let them do their thing.

The way you reason is quite interesting...so where you come from, pacifying others automatically means crying for help abi? cheesy I'm really enjoying your tantrums... Infact @ waldigit, stay out of this. Remember I told you Akin1212 would display his scientific wisdom...and he didn't disappoint cheesy

Back to the matter on ground...why are you desperate to know the mystery on the planes of existence? Do you want to;

1) Do the obvious by proving me wrong?
2) Or you really want to learn.

Nairalanders want to know what your true intentions are cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Of course, you can. I am solely responsible for everything I do.
hmmm I do not think so sir. right now as you breath , talk and perform other voluntary and involuntary biological processes dear , you unknowingly kill millions of microorganisms in the process and you don't even know why. Don't you think a force is responsible for that?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm I do not think so sir. right now as you breath , talk and perform other voluntary and involuntary biological processes dear , you unknowingly kill millions of microorganisms in the process and you don't even know why. Don't you think a force is responsible for that?

I hope his scientific brain can process what you are saying o shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities / Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.