Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45631 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I think he just confessed to us that he knows nothing of this creator. He has been avoiding questions for over 24 hours.

If this creator is beyond his reasoning then how can he know him?

Because a puzzle is beyond your reasoning doesn't stop a more informed colleague in your office to help you out. Or you have never in your life asked for answers to things you are not sure of? undecided undecided

Are you a proud employee that would rather bungle a job rather than ask for directions? Someone then gives you directions and you reject it and bungle the job...does that make you a great employee?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

if i draw a circle, i can definitely identify the starting point... sorry i am not smart enough to relate how this answers my question. Can u help me out? i am lost.

Very good...you can identify the starting point because YOU CREATED IT... can another person identify the starting point of this circle? undecided

Are we getting somewhere?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If I tell you what I know, your feeble mind cannot carry it...so what is the point telling you.

This Eternal Creator has touched my intellect to better my life and also counsel others out of their personal challenges...and I will tell you that Science has no bloody explanation on the experience and encounters I've had.

If your belief in the absence of a Creator works for you...enjoy your life na...

But I can tell you that science has touched more lives than any of your imaginary creator can dream of. Ask Seun, Bill Gates, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, and much more.

Your eternal creator can fuck_ off, and while he does that, you can remind him to invent his own way of communication and stop using one created with science.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

But I can tell you that science has touched more lives than any of your imaginary creator can dream of. Ask Seun, Bill Gates, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, and much more.

Your eternal creator can Bleep off, and while he does that, you can remind him to invent his own way of communication and stop using one created with science.

If the Eternal Creator gotta bleep off...tell that to your Parents as well...now that you are all grown and independent cheesy

I love this microscopic mindset of yours...I guess everything that was done to advance Humanity were only done by atheists abi? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Because a puzzle is beyond your reasoning doesn't stop a more informed colleague in your office to help you out. Or you have never in your life asked for answers to things you are not sure of? undecided undecided

Are you a proud employee that would rather bungle a job rather than ask for directions? Someone then gives you directions and you reject it and bungle the job...does that make you a great employee?

Ask someone who depends solely on 100% intuition and zero logic? You are sore loser, I swear. grin
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Very simple! Because it is beyond my level of understanding does not change it from becoming the TRUTH!
u cannot know if its the truth if its beyond ur level of understanding. Stop calling what u dont understand the truth. simply say u dont understand it. The Truth is, 'U DONT UNDERSTAND IT'

Did you know everything about life from the first day they gave birth to you?
No... and i dont go about calling things i dont know the truth.

Did you understand the whole TRUTH on life at a tender age?
Nope and I dont go about calling all these things that I dont understand the truth.

On the bolded part...do you know you need more than your five senses to know the TRUTH?
I need logic to know the truth... I need to be humble and apt in reasoning to know the truth. I dont base my truth on intuitions and assumptions.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Ask someone who depends solely on 100% intuition and zero logic? You are sore loser, I swear. grin

Let an independent person(s) judge who the sore loser is between you and me cheesy

According to you...everything great on this planet came through the minds of Atheistic scientists right? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If the Eternal Creator gotta bleep off...tell that to your Parents as well...now that you are all grown and independent cheesy

I love this microscopic mindset of yours...I guess everything that was done to advance Humanity were only done by atheists abi? cheesy

My parents are not to be compared with imaginary ghost friend. Maybe you parents are...

I think the concept of your creator fucking_ off really touched some nerves endings... Eyah, sorry ehn, I just didn't have a choice than to tell it to fuck_ off. There, I said it again. grin grin
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

u cannot know if its the truth if its beyond ur level of understanding. Stop calling what u dont understand the truth. simply say u dont understand it. The Truth is, 'U DONT UNDERSTAND IT'

No... and i dont go about calling things i dont know the truth.

Nope and I dont go about calling all these things that I dont understand the truth.

I need logic to know the truth... I need to be humble and apt in reasoning to know the truth. I dont base my truth on intuitions and assumptions.

And you are absolutely correct. Relying on Intuition alone or logic alone is a faulty approach.

You need a healthy blend of both...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

But you knew you parents were your parents by intuition at first... and you were happy ...weren't you?

Intuition came first but logic later followed...

I think logic sets intuition straight. we will be misled if we have intuition without logic.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

My parents are not to be compared with imaginary ghost friend. Maybe you parents are...

I think the concept of your creator fucking_ off really touched some nerves endings... Eyah, sorry ehn, I just didn't have a choice than to tell it to fuck_ off. There, I said it again. grin grin

But your parents are the source of your existence...just as an Eternal Creator is the source of the Universe...

do you really want to display your scientific wisdom to Nairalanders again? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Let an independent person(s) judge who the sore loser is between you and me cheesy

According to you...everything great on this planet came through the minds of Atheistic scientists right? cheesy
Don't cry, but most importantly, don't assume. If you have seen a post where I said all things were created by atheistic scientists, quote it and let's.

But at least, science was used and the name of the creator was not used to invent anything.

I think science has bruised your creator's ego.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I think logic sets intuition straight. we will be misled if we have intuition without logic.

I guess you understand why we need a healthy blend of both.

Imagine intuition as water and logic as the bottle. That is what I have been trying to tell your other friend about...but I guess he is a LOST CAUSE.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Don't cry, but most importantly, don't assume. If you have seen a post where I said all things were created by atheistic scientists, quote it and let's.

But at least, science was used and the name of the creator was not used to invent anything.

I think science has bruised your creator's ego.

Call out a religious scientists in the last ones you just mentioned.

I guess Seun is a Christian? or Zuckerberg is a Buhddist? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Frank 3 Gbosas for you for that question.

CAN YOU SEE HIS SHALLOW ANSWER?

LET ME BREAK HIS HEART NOW, WHEN YOU WERE BORN, THERE WERE TRUTHS AND THERE WERE LIES. YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS TRUE AND WHAT WAS A LIE. SO, SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE ANALOGY AS YOU HAVE BEEN BRINGING UNRELATED ANALOGIES, YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT IS TRUE IF IT IS BEYOND YOUR REASONING. IT MAY BE TRUE, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW. WHICH MEANS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NO WONDER.

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

One simple question...how did you know your parents before the logic part of your brain developed?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Very good...you can identify the starting point because YOU CREATED IT... can another person identify the starting point of this circle? undecided

Are we getting somewhere?

No, someone else cannot identify the starting point and when he is asked he should simply say he does not know the starting point instead of saying ridiculous statements like.."I dont know the starting point but i am sure is has a starting point"... Duh thats answers nothing. or say that "I dont know the starting point but i am sure it was started by someone, i guess that someone is Akin (when in reality Frank drew it).
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Imagine intuition as water and logic as the bottle. That is what I have been trying to tell your other friend about...but I guess he is a LOST CAUSE.

You see why I said earlier that your reasoning is faulty, it's sad you can't see it.

You don't need intuition when you have logic. It's people without logic that use intuition, and of course, people like you.

Good reasoning is expensive though.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

And you are absolutely correct. Relying on Intuition alone or logic alone is a faulty approach.

You need a healthy blend of both...

so how does this answer the question on how u got to know the creator is one person?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

No, someone else cannot identify the starting point and when he is asked he should simply say he does not know the starting point instead of saying ridiculous statements like.."I dont know the starting point but i am sure is has a starting point"... Duh thats answers nothing. or say that "I dont know the starting point but i am sure it was started by someone, i guess that someone is Akin (when in reality Frank drew it).

The Eternal Creator designed things as we know on the principle of Circle/Cycles...if you observe time on a larger scale...events are cyclical and not linear.

Can you identify the starting point of this Universal Cycle where the Creator resides?

Do you recall on this thread and another thread where I categorically stated that I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL?? and I am on a journey to understanding this TRUTH wholly?

Do you want me to quote the thread here?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

But your parents are the source of your existence...just as an Eternal Creator is the source of the Universe...

do you really want to display your scientific wisdom to Nairalanders again? cheesy

what is AN EXTERNAL CREATOR?

how did u arrive that this creator is external and is just one being?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

what is AN EXTERNAL CREATOR?

how did u arrive that this creator is external and is just one being?

You are asking me this question again? Stimulate your intuition and find out the answer. I am tired of repeating myself...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

what has intuition thought u about this creator?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

what has intuition thought u about this creator?

A lot...but in summary...

The answers to the most complex things in life are usually in the most basic things. The more you understand the basics...the more you can handle advanced matters. It is a paradox that works out well...

Frank317...it is better you have a personal experience...afterall, evidence is more persuasive when you experience it rather than[i] make inquiries...[/i]
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The Eternal Creator designed things as we know on the principle of Circle/Cycles...if you observe time on a larger scale...events are cyclical and not linear.
how did u know that there is an external creator? what if this universe has just always existed? what if that an many creator balls? why assume AN EXTERNAL CREATOR when in reality, u dont know?

Can you identify the starting point of this Universal Cycle where the Creator resides?
NO... I am not even sure the universe has a starting point... I am not sure there is a creator that resides anywhere... i simply know nothing about the begining of the universe.

Do you recall on this thread and another thread where I categorically stated that I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL?? and I am on a journey to understanding this TRUTH wholly?
u actually really knows nothing... u dont even know the route to this ur journey of truth. this is what i want u to accept.

Do you want me to quote the thread here?
no need...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

how did u know that there is an external creator? what if this universe has just always existed? what if that an many creator balls? why assume AN EXTERNAL CREATOR when in reality, u dont know?

NO... I am not even sure the universe has a starting point... I am not sure there is a creator that resides anywhere... i simply know nothing about the begining of the universe.

u actually really knows nothing... u dont even know the route to this ur journey of truth. this is what i want u to accept.

no need...

Bros I agree with you, I don't know anything...You that knows something, please teach me. I want to learn na. Abi na Science you wan use teach me? cheesy

From infancy...how did you know your parents were your parents...was it Intuition or Logic? which one came first?

If I have given countless examples at basic level that no one can exist without a creator...why is it difficult to accept this at a higher level?

Una Atheists ehn...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You are asking me this question again? Stimulate your intuition and find out the answer. I am tired of repeating myself...

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION

stop going in circles... i am much more intelligent than u assume. When i see the answer to my question i will know it.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

A lot...but in summary...

The answers to the most complex things in life are usually in the most basic things. The more you understand the basics...the more you can handle advanced matters. It is a paradox that works out well...

Frank317...it is better you have a personal experience...afterall, evidence is more persuasive when you experience it rather than[i] make inquiries...[/i]

do u realize that u didnt just answer my question?

let me repeat the question in case it was lost on u..
what did this intuition of urs tell u about the so called creator u so much believe in

u claim u know nothing... but u act like u know it all
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION

stop going in circles... i am much more intelligent than u assume. When i see the answer to my question i will know it.

If you are really intelligent...why can't you arrive at a conclusion from the basic examples I gave you an extrapolate this on a larger scale?

Does life have a pattern or is it haphazard...is nature and the Universe we live in no longer guided by rules and patterns and systems? undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

do u realize that u didnt just answer my question?

let me repeat the question in case it was lost on u..
what did this intuition of urs tell u about the so called creator u so much believe in

u claim u know nothing... but u act like u know it all

There you go again...this would be the third thread I would be correcting this false impression of yours...

Do you really want me to bring links to the previous threads here? undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bros I agree with you, I don't know anything...You that knows something, please teach me. I want to learn na. Abi na Science you wan use teach me? cheesy

From infancy...how did you know your parents were your parents...was it Intuition or Logic? which one came first?

If I have given countless examples at basic level that no one can exist without a creator...why is it difficult to accept this at a higher level?

Una Atheists ehn...

I know my parents are my parents from learning... I live with them, they love me enough, they look like me, they care for me, i act like them, i belong to their family, they act like other parents, I have learnt what being a parent is and they are a good example.

again how does this answer the question on how u got to know the creator is one being?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I know my parents are my parents from learning... I live with them, they love me enough, they look like me, they care for me, i act like them, i belong to their family, they act like other parents, I have learnt what being a parent is and they are a good example.

again how does this answer the question on how u got to know the creator is one being?

I am trying to explain how your instincts (gut feeling) can lead you to the correct answer before your logic catches up to confirm it.

When you were a baby...did you use your instincts or logic to know your parents were your parents?

I guess you are trying to correct over 5 billion people in the world that their instincts are wrong in believing there is an Eternal Creator right?

Keep it up...you guys will go far.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you are really intelligent...why can't you arrive at a conclusion from the basic examples I gave you an extrapolate this on a larger scale?

Does life have a pattern or is it haphazard...is nature and the Universe we live in no longer guided by rules and patterns and systems? undecided

I want to be honest and no insult intended... I think u are so unintelligent to realize that ur examples do not answer the question... u are carried away by what u think u know when in reality u know nothing... i am really sorry for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

"Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.