Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45103 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

South Africa? Lol, bro, you're very very funny ooo grin grin grin

I like what you italicized in your post and in it lies all the answers. Do you agree with me that you don't know science? Even if you don't it's obvious sir.

Let me explain the bolded in your post. They said, by a biological quirk, the pigment of an unknown black ancestor had lain for generations and manifested in Sandra.

This simply means Sandra has a black ancestor, a black family who lived and so she and her family members carried a black gene. So she is biracial and not black.

Like I said, you cannot disprove science, I will answer more if you have any mystery to bring. But I maintain, complete race A cannot bring forth complete race B.

But race AB can definitely bring forth race A and race B.

Let's get something clear...I am not here to disprove Science.

I want to you consider other possibilities as well...like the rare mutation you spoke of earlier...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Let's get something clear...I am not here to disprove Science.

I want to you consider other possibilities as well...like the rare mutation you spoke of earlier...

The rare mutation is still a function of Energy's unconsciousness.

Energy does not guarantee you anything.

Energy does not promise anything, it does not promise good nor bad, it doesn't care(unaware of our plights)

And it is evident in what we see around. But it is hard to understand for people who are not scientifically oriented and are not knowledgeable about the concept of energy.

I consider possibilities, but I don't consider magic. A black race cannot give birth to another race normally, except if there is a biracial history in their genetic pool. All these possibilities are still functions of Energy.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

The rare mutation is still a function of Energy's unconsciousness.

Energy does not guarantee you anything.

Energy does not promise anything, it does not promise good nor bad, it doesn't care(unaware of our plights)

And it is evident in what we see around. But it is hard to understand for people who are not scientifically oriented and are not knowledgeable about the concept of energy.

I consider possibilities, but I don't consider magic. A black race cannot give birth to another race normally, except if there is a biracial history in their genetic pool. All these possibilities are still functions of Energy.

Based on the bolded...even Intelligence + Consciousness + Energy does not guarantee you perfection (which is relative based on our perception). But at the very least it guarantees you a structure and pattern that energy alone cannot do.

At this juncture...It is very clear we are convinced in what we believe in, to the extent that we cannot say who is right or wrong (let the observers on thread judge though) . As long as there are positive results to show for it. That is what counts.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Based on the bolded...even Intelligence + Consciousness + Energy does not guarantee you perfection. But at the very least it guarantees you a structure and pattern that energy alone cannot do.

At this juncture...It is very clear we are convinced in what we believe in, to the extent that we cannot say who is right or wrong (let the observers on thread judge though) . As long as there are positive results to show for it. That is what counts.

1) Give a scientific or reasonable evidence that something that has a mind and is creative cannot guarantee you anything.
2) Reasonably, something that has a mind that is intelligent and creative should always give you something creatively carved, and when it gives you something that is otherwise, then it has failed.
3)Can your creative eternal creator fail?
4)Energy on the other hand which does not have a mind but act randomly can give you something creative and uncreative. Because it is random.

If Energy+Consciousness+energy which you have claimed your eternal creator possess does not guarantee perfection, then it is wise to say your eternal creator is imperfect.

Yes, at this juncture, let the readers judge.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

1) Give a scientific or reasonable evidence that something that has a mind and is creative cannot guarantee you anything.
2) Reasonably, something that has a mind that is intelligent and creative should always give you something creatively carved, and when it gives you something that is otherwise, then it has failed.
3)Can your creative eternal creator fail?
4)Energy on the other hand which does not have a mind but act randomly can give you something creative and uncreative. Because it is random.

If Energy+Consciousness+energy which you have claimed your eternal creator possess does not guarantee perfection, then it is wise to say your eternal creator is imperfect.

Yes, at this juncture, let the readers judge.

First things first, let me address the bolded. For you to conclude that the Eternal Creator is imperfect...you need to operate on a level similar to that of the Eternal Creator. A baby cannot decide whether the Father is perfect or not.

1) The average human being or even Albert Einstein himself cannot guarantee you perfection..

2) The average human being or even Albert Einstein...

3) Only the Eternal Creator is in the best position to answer your question...or better still the religious theists can use the book of JOB to explain to you.

4) No question...no comment...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

First things first, let me address the bolded. For you to conclude that the Eternal Creator is imperfect...you need to operate on a level similar to that of the Eternal Creator. A baby cannot decide whether the Father is perfect or not.

1) The average human being or even Albert Einstein himself cannot guarantee you perfection..

2) The average human being or even Albert Einstein...

3) Only the Eternal Creator is in the best position to answer your question...or better still the religious theists can use the book of JOB to explain to you.

4) No question...no comment...

I don't need to operate in the level of your creator before I conclude that he is not perfect, it's very obvious. And that's on the assumption that he exists at all, albeit he doesn't.

1) This does not answer the question asked. I didn't ask you about humans or Albert Einstein. I asked something, come to think of it, an intelligent student cannot score F in his exams. Never.

2) Are we talking about Einstein or humans? Are they the eternal creator with intelligence+ consciousness+ energy? Why are you bulging?

3)Lol, of course, the universe is an epic failure of your creator too. Besides, the creator doesn't speak English so he cannot answer. Or maybe he is just dumb. And of course, the book of Job where the creator decided to punish the righteous and kill his innocent children just to prove a point to Satan? Oh well, I guess that explains it all.

4) You should have been saying no comment since. We wouldn't have dragged it this far since you know that the concept of Energy is not clear to you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

I don't need to operate in the level of your creator before I conclude that he is not perfect, it's very obvious. And that's on the assumption that he exists at all, albeit he doesn't.

1) This does not answer the question asked. I didn't ask you about humans or Albert Einstein. I asked something, come to think of it, an intelligent student cannot score F in his exams. Never.

2) Are we talking about Einstein or humans? Are they the eternal creator with intelligence+ consciousness+ energy? Why are you bulging?

3)Lol, of course, the universe is an epic failure of your creator too. Besides, the creator doesn't speak English so he cannot answer. Or maybe he is just dumb. And of course, the book of Job where the creator decided to punish the righteous and kill his innocent children just to prove a point to Satan? Oh well, I guess that explains it all.

4) You should have been saying no comment since. We wouldn't have dragged it this far since you know that the concept of Energy is not clear to you.

1) Intelligence is in levels...you can score A in some courses and a C in other courses...it doesn't mean you're dumb.

2) All of the above

3) Can you create something better rather than criticize? do you know the purpose of what you think are flaws? I can see that you conveniently ignored the fact that JOB was blessed twice as much in the end

4) What exactly are you saying? I don't get your point

Buhari and APC found it easy to criticize Jonathan...but now that they are in power, we know the rest of the story...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

1) Intelligence is in levels...you can score A in some courses and a C in other courses...it doesn't mean you're dumb.

2) All of the above

3) Can you create something better rather than criticize? do you know the purpose of what you think are flaws? I can see that you conveniently ignored the fact that JOB was blessed twice as much in the end

4) What exactly are you saying? I don't get your point

Buhari and APC found it easy to criticize Jonathan...but now that they are in power, we know the rest of the story...

1) You have started twisting things again. I said an intelligent student cannot score F. I didn't mention C and C is not F. In all ramifications, F is against all other grades. It's either you pass or you fail, whether it's even a D, it's still a pass.

2) It's never all of the above. It's energy against an eternal creator. Albert Einstein excluded. Except you're saying men are on the same level as your eternal creator.

3)Job was blessed after going through hardship, right? Were his children who died also blessed in their graves? You are the one who is ignoring the most annoying part of the fictional story rather than facing the truth. The story according to the bible was all about Job, but ridiculously, he didn't even die. It was the innocent children that died. Sometimes I just shake my head in disgust.
What would it have caused God to bullshit Satan and still bless Job more? His Ego I guess. grin

4) It's simple. It's obvious too that you don't understand the concept of Energy. That's what I am saying.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

1) You have started twisting things again. I said an intelligent student cannot score F. I didn't mention C and C is not F. In all ramifications, F is against all other grades. It's either you pass or you fail, whether it's even a D, it's still a pass.

2) It's never all of the above. It's energy against an eternal creator. Albert Einstein excluded. Except you're saying men are on the same level as your eternal creator.

3)Job was blessed after going through hardship, right? Were his children who died also blessed in their graves? You are the one who is ignoring the most annoying part of the fictional story rather than facing the truth. The story according to the bible was all about Job, but ridiculously, he didn't even die. It was the innocent children that died. Sometimes I just shake my head in disgust.
What would it have caused God to bullshit Satan and still bless Job more? His Ego I guess. grin

4) It's simple. It's obvious too that you don't understand the concept of Energy. That's what I am saying.

Back to point 3, let's forget about Job...there are disappointments you have faced in life which turned out to be a blessing in disguise...

yes or no?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Back to point 3, let's forget about Job...there are disappointments you have faced in life which turned out to be a blessing in disguise...

yes or no?

NO. And that's a sincere answer.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

yes or no?

It's not all about Job, what about the children who died? Who's speaking for them?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

It's not all about Job, what about the children who died? Who's speaking for them?

Are you their advocate? why not go and query God instead of me?

Back to you, are there not disappointments in your life that eventually turned out to be a blessing in disguise in the end?
Please tell me NO grin

Ignore my question. I've seen your answer.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

NO. And that's a sincere answer.

That means you are a unique Human being. All the disappointments you faced in life were dead ends with no light at the end of the tunnel.

You are a tough guy... I really can't comprehend that kind of dark reality with no hope. (no insults intended)
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Are you their advocate? why not go and query God instead of me?

Back to you, are there not disappointments in your life that eventually turned out to be a blessing in disguise in the end?
Please tell me NO grin

Believe me, I would have queried him if he exists. But he doesn't.

I told you NO. But I know you don't understand or don't believe and you don't have to believe really. But that's the truth. How?

How is that, I have come to the understanding that disappointment is a disappointment, and a blessing is a blessing.

A blessing doesn't turn into a disappointment. They are two different things. Grade F cannot turn to Grade A if you don't do anything to change it.

You can get a disappointment and relax, don't put any effort, I'll like to see how the situation will change.

But again, this is an unrelated comparison as usual. Job did not suffer a disappointment. He was put to suffering by the God he loved because the God wanted to prove a point to Satan. When everything was going well for Job.

But then, again and again, we are just discussing a fictional story, abeg bring real-life issues here and let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Believe me, I would have queried him if he exists. But he doesn't.

I told you NO. But I know you don't understand or don't believe and you don't have to believe really. But that's the truth. How?

How is that, I have come to the understanding that disappointment is a disappointment, and a blessing is a blessing.

A blessing doesn't turn into a disappointment. They are two different things. Grade F cannot turn to Grade A if you don't do anything to change it.

You can get a disappointment and relax, don't put any effort, I'll like to see how the situation will change.

But again, this is an unrelated comparison as usual. Job did not suffer a disappointment. He was put to suffering by the God he loved because the God wanted to prove a point to Satan. When everything was going well for Job.

But then, again and again, we are just discussing a fictional story, abeg bring real-life issues here and let's discuss.

Now that the conclusion of JOB's story is in the equation...it suddenly becomes a fictional story. But you didn't mention this earlier when you were using this to attack the existence of God.

It's okay...I'd rather discuss my real life situation with you face to face (virtual or real) rather than a public forum.

By the way...there's a book I'd love you to read, I need you to critique the book as an Atheist. I'd prefer to have someone like you to counter the theistic author so I can have a balanced view. Hope you don't mind.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

That means you are a unique Human being. All the disappointments you faced in life were dead ends with no light at the end of the tunnel.

You are a tough guy... I really can't comprehend that kind of dark reality with no hope. (no insults intended)

I have explained it.

Now I will again to make it clear. When I get disappointed, I accept it and cry over it. Then I rise and start again.

Now I have been disappointed and that has gone. Then I work towards a better result next time, and things work because I take a different approach. That is not disappointment turning to blessing. Disappointment is disappointment and blessing is a blessing. Simple
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Now that the conclusion of JOB's story is in the equation...it suddenly becomes a fictional story. But you didn't mention this earlier when you were using this to attack the existence of God.

It's okay...I'd rather discuss my real life situation with you face to face (virtual or real) rather than a public forum.

By the way...there's a book I'd love you to read, I need you to critique the book as an Atheist. I'd prefer to have someone like you to counter the theistic author so I can have a balanced view. Hope you don't mind.

Lol, why would I use it to attack God's existence if it was not a fiction?

It has always been a fiction to me just like it God himself has been a fiction.

Do you think I believe a God exists but just don't want to believe in him? That wouldn't have made me an atheist. I don't believe a God exists, not that a God exists but I don't believe in him. I hope you get that? I'm not a Pagan, I am an Atheist.

No qualms, I'll be in Lagos in December, we can meet up then.

I don't mind, what's the name of the book? Is it hardcover or ebook?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, why would I use it to attack God's existence if it was not a fiction?

It has always been a fiction to me just like it God himself has been a fiction.

Do you think I believe a God exists but just don't want to believe in him? That wouldn't have made me an atheist. I don't believe a God exists, not that a God exists but I don't believe in him. I hope you get that? I'm not a Pagan, I am an Atheist.

No qualms, I'll be in Lagos in December, we can meet up then.

I don't mind, what's the name of the book? Is it hardcover or ebook?

Great!...we'll link up in December.

The book is a hard cover book. The title of the book is "Conspiracies of the Cross". By Timothy Paul Jones.

I need you to thrash out that book as an atheist. I want you to play the Devil's advocate (i.e. invalidate the author's conclusion from an atheistic stand point).

I'll also check online if an e-book version is available.

Thanks bro.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Great!...we'll link up in December.

The book is a hard cover book. The title of the book is "Conspiracies of the Cross". By Timothy Paul Jones.

I need you to thrash out that book as an atheist. I want you to play the Devil's advocate (i.e. invalidate the author's conclusion from an atheistic stand point).

I'll also check online if an e-book version is available.

Thanks bro.

You want me to invalidate the book? I don't think you should be telling me what I should do. What I will do depends on what the books is talking about and the evidence provided in the book.

But why would you want me to invalidate the book?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

You want me to invalidate the book? I don't think you should be telling me what I should do. What I will do depends on what the books is talking about and the evidence provided in the book.

But why would you want me to invalidate the book?

To arrive at an objective conclusion...it's better to see things from both sides of the coin. I might have a bias concluding with a theistic mindset alone.

I am not going to argue with your conclusion. I only need it to have a 360 degree view on the matter.

Thanks.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

To arrive at an objective conclusion...it's better to see things from both sides of the coin. I might have a bias concluding with a theistic mindset alone.

I am not going to argue with your conclusion. I only need it to have a 360 degree view on the matter.

Thanks.

I was a theist all my life until 2009. I have the views already.

I was born an atheist just like everybody, went through indoctrinations and I dropped all I grew to know after a serious questioning and dissection of theism. I have a 360 degrees view already.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

I was born an atheist just like everybody, went through indoctrinations and I dropped all I grew to know after a serious questioning and dissection of theism. I have a 360 degrees view already.

That's cool bro...I am also curious on those that were theists...became atheists for years and also reverted to being theists.
Their case is really intriguing and it's one of two things;

1) Either they are confused
2) Or they have found some convincing truth they are ready to die for. (not like the ajebutter theists that would wilt in the face of persecution)
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

This is very good...I like your journey, at least you can hold onto something you are ready to die for.

A blind faith is shallow and useless, I like to know why I am doing what I am doing, and that is why it is very difficult for me to change my mind once I am convinced on a particular matter.

I prefer a Christian who is ready to challenge everything he or she has been spoonfed with from birth...before choosing to believe what they believe. Those kind of people earn my respect...just like you.

I do not expect you to have all the answers to life, but at least you are ready to defend your position on Energy as the Creator...and I admire that.

On a side note, don't even think of including Shekau and his global cohorts into this, their own case is something else. Bringing forth destruction wherever they go...

Thank you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

That's cool bro...I am also curious on those that were theists...became atheists for years and also reverted to being theists.
Their case is really intriguing and it's one of two things;

1) Either they are confused
2) Or they have found some convincing truth they are ready to die for. (not like the ajebutter theists that would wilt in the face of persecution)

There is something they call agnosticism. There are also some people who become atheists because they are angry with their God. These kinds of people go back to their gods when they calm down. They are typical prodigal sons.

But I became an atheist because of the knowledge I have not because I hate any deity or the religion.

So they are either confused or gone back to their faiths.

Fear is a factor here though.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This is very good...I like your journey, at least you can hold onto something you are ready to die for.

A blind faith is shallow and useless, I like to know why I am doing what I am doing, and that is why it is very difficult for me to change my mind once I am convinced on a particular matter.

I prefer a Christian who is ready to challenge everything he or she has been spoonfed with from birth...before choosing to believe what they believe. Those kind of people earn my respect...just like you.

I do not expect you to have all the answers to life, but at least you are ready to defend your position on Energy as the Creator...and I admire that.

On a side note, don't even think of including Shekau and his global cohorts into this, their own case is something else. Bringing forth destruction wherever they go...

Thank you.

Lol, but in the real sense of it, Shekau is the real Muslim in my own opinion. He is doing exactly what Allah and his bride Mohammed told their followers to do. These Muslims who are claiming peace are the opposite of Islam. Islam is about destruction and Shekau is doing good justice to that effect. So in my own humble opinion, he is a faithful servant of God.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, but in the real sense of it, Shekau is the real Muslim in my own opinion. He is doing exactly what Allah and his bride Mohammed told their followers to do. These Muslims who are claiming peace are the opposite of Islam. Islam is about destruction and Shekau is doing good justice to that effect. So in my own humble opinion, he is a faithful servant of God.

I'd rather judge people by the fruits they bear...not just their actions and words.

Anything that does not make this world a better place is a big fat NO for me!

LMAO at Shekau being a faithful servant of God...don't let the Muslims here descend on you ooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Akin1212:

There is something they call agnosticism. There are also some people who become atheists because they are angry with their God. These kinds of people go back to their gods when they calm down. They are typical prodigal sons.

But I became an atheist because of the knowledge I have not because I hate any deity or the religion.

So they are either confused or gone back to their faiths.

Fear is a factor here though.

It could be fear or conviction...just as how you are convinced that Energy creates everything grin

And you know the funny part...they think you are delusional just as how you think they are also delusional cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's so funny I tell you
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It could be fear or conviction...just as how you are convinced that Energy creates everything grin

And you know the funny part...they think you are delusional just as how you think they are also delusional cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's so funny I tell you

Please don't start twisting things. There's nothing like the fear of conviction.

Can someone be scared of the conviction he has or fear that people will convince him?

And it's nothing like my conviction in energy. I got here by thorough study and research which included series of lab works.

They could think I am deluded, but the definition of delusion itself fall back on them. I have evidence and they don't. And that's why I am not deluded and they are.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I'd rather judge people by the fruits they bear...not just their actions and words.

Anything that does not make this world a better place is a big fat NO for me!

LMAO at Shekau being a faithful servant of God...don't let the Muslims here descend on you ooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You cannot argue if terrorism does not make the world a better place or not. I have scholars who argue for terrorism.

For one thing, it reduces the population of the world which many people believe is bad for our planet. Some powerful people dread overpopulation and they can sponsor individuals who can lead terror in order to reduce the population.

But then, it's just a postulation, no one knows for sure except those who are involved. But they sure have a strong backing, and the governments are involved. Because I don't understand why they can't destroy the terrorists terrorizing the world up till now.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

Please don't start twisting things. There's nothing like the fear of conviction.

Can someone be scared of the conviction he has or fear that people will convince him?

And it's nothing like my conviction in energy. I got here by thorough study and research which included series of lab works.

They could think I am deluded, but the definition of delusion itself fall back on them. I have evidence and they don't. And that's why I am not deluded and they are.

Read what I posted, I stated fear OR conviction. Not fear of conviction. Don't misunderstand me please.

Read what I posted again.

Back to the matter on ground.
Are you saying that over 6 billion people in the world are delusional, but you are right?

Are you saying that Albert Einstein who believed in the god of Baruc Spinoza was also delusional? But Stephen Dawkins that is a global leading atheist is undeluded and right?

What makes over 6 billion people that believes in the existence of a Creator delusional and wrong and that you are undeluded and right?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

You cannot argue if terrorism does not make the world a better place or not. I have scholars who argue for terrorism.

For one thing, it reduces the population of the world which many people believe is bad for our planet. Some powerful people dread overpopulation and they can sponsor individuals who can lead terror in order to reduce the population.

But then, it's just a postulation, no one knows for sure except those who are involved. But they sure have a strong backing, and the governments are involved. Because I don't understand why they can't destroy the terrorists terrorizing the world up till now.

There are scholars who argue in favor of terrorism? Are they crazy or what? Turning children into orphans makes the world a better place? Because some fool.s want to depopulate it?

I give up mehn... just when I thought I've heard it all, something new blows up my ear drums cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

You know how to pick unrelated analogies, lol. grin grin but I will crush it as usual.

If the universe is the art and the creator is the artist, then what is the dark room? And if I walk into the room, does it mean I am equal in being to the artist or is the artist superior?

If the artist is a physical being, of course, I can call him/her. But in this case, your assumed creator is not physical or is it? How can you detect something that is not physical? Are there even empirical facts that there is another realm of existence other than hallucinations?

Even calling the artist would have involved my five senses. Or you can make a phone call without using your 5 senses?

On the nkwobi and drinks, it depends on where you are, I am currently in Zaria.

Ask for MATE bar... off park road on ur way to barraks. It used to be the best joint zaria... i bet u will have a good time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.