Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) (5378 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / How Can I Get My Gf Back / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

Firstly, i want you to put it in your thick skull that females are more promiscuous than male, don't let anybody lie to you with sentiments!
You caught her cheating, it was clear and vivid that she wanted to fvvck some other guy at your back but your stupid self either accepted her back after she of course played the sorry or victimized game, OR you even apologised for being a bad boyfriend!! WOW!

I want you to look at these three over possible outcomes while she was cheating on you;
1. She insulted and made jest of you to entertain this other guy before "KNACKING".
2. She made it sure to that guy that you are nothing to her and they both laughed at it.
3. While they were KNACKING, the guy's diickk slipped out and without hesitation, she grabbed the diickk and put it back in her hole!

What part of these scenerios and other possible ones sound or feel good to you

Still Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Understand the simple fact that NO GIRL is ever sorry she cheated, to them its like buying something from an alternate store just in case the usual store she buys that particular commodity is closed or unavailable. She is only sorry that YOU CAUGHT HER IN THE ACT!!

Society and of course feminism will make you believe that women are emotional, i'm sure you have heard that women get emotionally attached after sexx or that women get hurt the most or that they love the hardest, all of these are BS, absolute lies engineered to blind men from the actual reality!

No matter how much of a good boyfriend you are, your girlfriend can very well go under your nose to have a 5some with 4 thugs! WHY?! Where is the emotional attachment here

In todays world, i seriously don't advice you be a boyfriend because its slowly becoming the loser's game why Well because there's an 80% chance that you spend the most, get hurt more and of course get the least sexx!

Still Typing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm
I'm with you on this one but learn to balance your reasoning.
Men cheat too.
The world is a competition and it takes two to tangle

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Men need to begin to act like they deserve better than this treatment, the earlier men begin to not take in BS from females because of a hole, the better for humanity.

If a woman cheats on you once, she will most likely do it over and over again, the best idea is to not even get attached, treat her like a ATM dispenser, when a man is done with her, you can take your turn and have your fun, when you are done, you MOVE ON for the next man in line, never get too attached, women don't deserve that.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

We Are In Need Of Good GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, Check My Signature!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Hmmm
Men cheat too.
Yeah men cheat too but you can't compare the two

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Yeah men cheat too but you can't compare the two
Thank you for educating him on my behalf.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Hmmm
Men cheat too.
Believe it or not, men are always drawn back when they cheat, their conscience comes in play and they feel guilt, but women cheat recklessly.
Men are polygamous, women are Promiscuous.
Read that again.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Men Are POLYGAMOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Keep Many Women, But Women On The Other Hand Are PROMISCUOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Insert Any Rod That Seems Good Looking!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
I no dey bang babe pass twice so have got no need for a girlfriend.
Who does girlfriend thing's these days self? Na simps dey run that shit.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:
I no dey bang babe pass twice so have got a need for a girlfriend.
Who does girlfriend thing's these days self? Na simps dey run that shit.
My point exactly!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
AGREED!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
mespusinglez:
AGREED!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Never Get Too Attached, She Is Against You When That Happens

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladies you’re also stupid if you accept a cheating guy back, except he’s your meal ticket grin
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Right but what about guys that cheats?
Should their girlfriend accept them back or not?

Bros is a two way thing....just rest!!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Right but what about guys that cheats? Should their girlfriend accept them back or not?
Bros is a two way thing....just rest!!!
Do you have a girlfriend brother?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Ladies you’re also stupid if you accept a cheating guy back, except he’s your meal ticket grin
Thanks for giving a redpill message in your own way though.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lolz funny captions
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chibuzoc:
cool
This is EXACTLY what i plan on talking about tomorrow.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Men Are POLYGAMOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Keep Many Women, But Women On The Other Hand Are PROMISCUOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Insert Any Rod That Seems Good Looking!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, rule 8.

Stop spreading false information on nairaland.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
We Need Graphic Designers Pls Check My Signature.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, rule 8.

WHY ARE YOU CRYING sad

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY ARE YOU CRYING sad
You ask a dog why it barks

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Lalasticlala, Mynd.44, Dominique, rule 8.

Siofraud why are you angry? did he hit a nerve? lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Siofraud why are you angry? did he hit a nerve? lol cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
What OP said is true.

Don't accept a cheating girlfriend back no matter what. If she like, make she cry lagoon. There's a very high tendency she'll do it again. This time, more carefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
My brother I don nearly gree. That babe dey do house chores wella and she fine die with better bress and na awka ibom..Anyways I promise never to stop sleeping with her if the need ever arises in the future and I also promise to keep collecting her money and using it for other girls,I also promise never to quarel with her but as a descendant of prophet Elijah,I promise never to take her back or anyone who tries it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Believe it or not, men are always drawn back when they cheat, their conscience comes in play and they feel guilt, but women cheat recklessly.
Men are polygamous, women are Promiscuous.
Read that again.
So all women are promiscuous cheesy
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Sheddy5(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
any advice for someone deeply in love??

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / Love And Falling In Love / A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.