Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,242 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (52287 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Ask Nairalanders to tell you if their girlfriends have ever put them through this kind of treatment. 99.9% of them will say no.

Heck, go out of your house and ask niggas on the street, they will tell you the same thing.

Kindly tell us what your man has benefited from you. Not Punna O!
That's because the 99.9% of the guys you used as statistic to arrive at your sweeping generalisation are kids. Quote me anywhere, this forum is dominated by Juveniles than adults.

Grow up and change your cycle then you'll get treated well by a lady. That you think my comment was inspired by "Punna" makes me pity you the most 'cause you've never truly love or been loved.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Divay22(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't see anything here, that some 9ja babes can't do..

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by LifestyleTonite: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
That's because the 99.9% of the guys you used as statistic to arrive at your sweeping generalisation are kids. Quote me anywhere, this forum is dominated by Juveniles than adults.

Grow up and change your cycle then you'll get treated well by a lady. That you think my comment was inspired by "Punna" makes me pity you the most 'cause you've never truly love or been loved.
So, what you are saying in essence is that male teenagers that date don't deserve such treatment from their girl?

I can bet it that even grown ladies are also stingy. Abi no be naija we dey ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
After doing all these now, tomorrow now he will break her heart, exactly why I don't like to stress myself in a relationship.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Very cute
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
HUSBAND OR DAUGHTER?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
That Elli Kelly claiming to be from Nigeria and asking how to get to Swaziland is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chai see love...may this kai gurl with sense fall on me

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Sheenor: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Aww! This is so beautiful....
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
After doing all these now, tomorrow now he will break her heart, exactly why I don't like to stress myself in a relationship.
Not every guy is a heartbreaker.Same with girls.
Just take your time to get it right.Don't be pessimistic. There's still true love.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by myke92(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:

Interesting... So.. U call what that young lady did "stress"?.. Well, I guess u ve gone through a lot of "stress", and u don't want some more.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
So, what you are saying in essence is that male teenagers that date don't deserve such treatment from their girl?

I can bet it that even grown ladies are also stingy. Abi no be naija we dey ni
You obviously failed at comprehending my previous post.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
doughziay:
She just showed the 2nd Rule on HOW TO KEEP A MAN.

Nigerian girls are difficult.
shatap jor Nigeria girls are not difficult but very very difficult...bunch of liabilities Them..remove sex from What they can offer notin again...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by valorousness(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Naija girls only have d spirit of receiving not giving. Lord pls pour out the spirit of giving upon our naija girls.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ariesbull: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
IS IT FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF DATING OR MARRIAGE? I AM CONFUSED HERE
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by myke92(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
If she was trying to impress the nigga, I hope it worked.. And, I think a typical Naija babe has the potential to do similar, if not more.
grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by kingemmybxt(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
very.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
The height difference tho, don't know why smallish girls have a thing for taller guys, and vice versa. That being said, I know what I did for my ex on our first anniversary.What do you take Nigerian girls for?. I know you've been dating your street girls that probably still depend on their parents for sanitary. Why would these set remember to celebrate Anniversary when they can't fend for themselves?. You'll change your circle when you've grown.

that's exactly where most of You girls Are wrong...it doesn't Have to Be big in appreciating Your guy weda fending for Yourself or not...relationship is sacrifice which most Nigeria girls Are not ready to carry out regardless The magnitude.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rexnegro:

that's exactly where most of You girls Are wrong...it doesn't Have to Be big in appreciating Your guy weda fending for Yourself or not...relationship is sacrifice which most Nigeria girls Are not ready to carry out regardless The magnitude.
An who said it has to be big?. BTW, I thought some of you are against the boxers and singlets your broke girlfriends buy?, What then are you talking about?.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Axis313(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Make the guy just pray that the Swaziland king never set his eyes on the babe,otherwise she go become wife number....., I don lost count sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
An who said it has to be big?. BTW, I thought some of you are against the boxers and singlets your broke girlfriends buy?, What then are you talking about?.
hmmm so You Are among the boxer And singlets category... no wonder Your comment. #Liabilities

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by sholajigga(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
decatalyst:
E no go better for any girl waiting for me to buy her anything for days spent together lipsrsealed

Una no dey see this kind example? Tell me which mind this kind man go get to cheat again?

If this guy cheat, God go kill am ni. Wetin man dey find pss wetin this guy do. Our Nigerian girls no get common brain.

This is one of the reasons why I no go marry Naija girl.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fatymore(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thinking on how to surprise my boo on our 5th anniversary.. Long distance relationship rocks grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rexnegro:

hmmm so You Are among the boxer And singlets category... no wonder Your comment. #Liabilities
You see how you just exposed your hypocrisy. Let me just say some of you are confused. grin
Rexnegro:

that's exactly where most of You girls Are wrong...it doesn't have to be big in appreciating Your guy weda fending for Yourself or not......relationship is sacrifice which most Nigeria girls Are not ready to carry out regardless The magnitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
You see how you just exposed your hypocrisy. Let me just say some of you confused. grin
indeed make I free You before You drag me down with stupidity And beat me with experience..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by sisisioge: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh sheet! It is a vertical challenge for the babe...angle of elevation and depression go bad both ways grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by bobnatlo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abed they should stop standing to snap naaa
Warris is dat in d 4th pics naaa
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awwwn sweet.

I'd try to come up with a good surprise. cheesy
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Chukazu: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerian Girls will never do these for their boyfriend. All they know how to do is receive.

The day a Naija Babe will try this, Rapture wont allow her boyfriend witness it. grin

Always at" the receiving end"

They Receive recharge ...card

They still receive...call

They receive ...T.fair

They receive ...kiss

They receive. ..Sperm

And finally they receive...belle...undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hehehehe! All the babes for nairaland don go hide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Chukazu: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
Thinking on how to surprise my boo on our 5th anniversary.. Long distance relationship rocks grin

How does it rock?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Hormotorlah: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerian Girls will never do these for their boyfriend. All they know how to do is receive.

The day a Naija Babe will try this, Rapture wont allow her boyfriend witness it. grin

Hey gawd! see finishing cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.