Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (52309 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by sunkieisland(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
decatalyst:
E no go better for any girl waiting for me to buy her anything for days spent together lipsrsealed

Una no dey see this kind example? Tell me which mind this kind man go get to cheat again? Even the ancestors go send thunder to fire the man if he ever cheat on the lady.

In Lagbaja's voice....

a epe...n'igbana nko

a epe...n'igbana nko

a epe...n'igbana nko

.....God ?? them
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerian Girls will never do these for their boyfriend. All they know how to do is receive.

The day a Naija Babe will try this, Rapture wont allow her boyfriend witness it. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by kisstaye(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerian Girls will never do these for their boyfriend. All they know how to do is receive.

The day a Naija Babe will try this, Rapture wont allow her boyfriend witness it. grin
grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thorhammer:
Hope you with surprise me one day
why not
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
why not
I believe you
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
did u say boyfriend or father. .cos dat guy big and more matured. . .well dat face be like ifeanyi o o k...naija guy
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Twrecks(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who can drive me to Swaziland? I need a girlfriend
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Twrecks(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bush baby
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ossaichika(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2017
marisdgreat:

hahahahahaha omo u funny ooh but not all gurls r like that, i dated a guy for close to two years, he has never in his life to purchase a cloth for me as my birthday gift even if d cloth is okrika i will still accept it even aftr all this i wont complain though i didnt leave him cos of money but i left him cos he was dating me n my ex classmate in sec then. since 2013 that i left him up till now he has been disturbing me to come back to him but i refused at least now he now knew my worth n values. there r some guys they wont value a girl that doesnt mind being with them with little or no money but once she has left they will start looking for her here n there

Lol nice one
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by flyforall: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Dat guy don see food bene full, him 32 teeth don shine from one ear to the other.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:35am On Oct 31, 2017
doughziay:
She just showed the 2nd Rule on HOW TO KEEP A MAN.

Nigerian girls are difficult.
What is the first rule?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2017
ossaichika:

Lol nice one
thank u
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by demefaboy(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2017
tolugar:
That girl is short
And
The guy is every girls dream
Say u and ur sisters dream man speak for ur sef alone. With that wacky face and bald head!!
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ossaichika(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2017
marisdgreat:

thank u

View ma dp
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by tonguengineer(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27:
The height difference tho, don't know why smallish girls have a thing for taller guys, and vice versa. That being said, I know what I did for my ex on our first anniversary.What do you take Nigerian girls for?. I know you've been dating your street girls that probably still depend on their parents for sanitary. Why would these set remember to celebrate Anniversary when they can't fend for themselves?. You'll change your circle when you've grown.

Stop acting like a saint
Can u do it?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2017
J
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Adukey:
Been there,done that.Nothing special.
Why are u lying? cheesy
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Adukey:
Been there,done that.Nothing special.
Why are u lying?[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by daniel56(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2017
I concur
LifestyleTonite:

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Adukey(f): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Maxvasia:
Why are u lying? cheesy
That,is your business
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Stormyharper(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

You are right sir. I totally agree with you
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Lolzz!!

Father and daughter dating?

My hand no dey oo
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Both

sexybbstar:
Is it the guy that's too tall or the girl is too short?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
ossaichika:

View ma dp
good evening, u look good n ur location s enugu
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by tolugar: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
demefaboy:
Say u and ur sisters dream man speak for ur sef alone. With that wacky face and bald head!!

i understand your frustrations bro

such is life
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by demefaboy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
tolugar:

i understand your frustrations bro

such is life
Ur father is frustrated
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ossaichika(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
marisdgreat:

good evening, u look good n ur location s enugu

Yea thanks
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
ossaichika:

Yea thanks
So u reside in enugu
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by ossaichika(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
marisdgreat:

So u reside in enugu
Send me a mail

(Yes )
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
ossaichika:
Send me a mail
(Yes )
ok
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
ossaichika:
Send me a mail
(Yes )
ok
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2017
only few ladies fit follow this trend. majority of them would prefer a gigantic hotel or eatery.
and go dey pick things like cow wey no dey shit. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.