Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46109 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2017
frankeinstein:

Staring at you angry

P.S. I think you meant 'were'

Yep that's what I meant.

Regardless of staring, every adult out there should know that it's impossible to menstruate for 2 weeks. Wtf
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by frankeinstein(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yep that's what I meant.

Regardless of staring, every adult out there should know that it's impossible to menstruate for 2 weeks. Wtf
'Two weeks preceding menstruation', I said. Please, read carefully before quoting me. Thanks.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy
Benita27:
It's due to hormonal changes, and I suppose even you isn't in control of your hormonal reactions. It takes a lot to be in control of it but on this case, it has nothing to do with mood swing.
cheesy
Benita27:
It's due to hormonal changes, and I suppose even you isn't in control of your hormonal reactions. It takes a lot to be in control of it but on this case, it has nothing to do with mood swing.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Sexyolori:

No be this kind mood swing sis, Lol

Lol.... True sha, personally I get mood swings a lot. It's worse during my period
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Rimamsirufun(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Sleeping around with you doesn't mean that she loves you. Trust God for a wife and do not put your trust in your emotions. #JESUSAVES

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by phakinolol(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
That's is Why you need to understand your girl before marriage,different people with different sign...I believee it is a mood that's come as a result of her ovulating, while some people terms it menstrual mood changes...it happen with girls but with different changes, understand her very well and am sure u will enjoy her......for any case of sexually transmitted diseases, that keep on reoccurring,, contact me for a solution ....07036042821
Dr Akin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by emmyN(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2017
OP, you're dating an ogbanje. Better run o
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Bigsteveg(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:
It's normal for females to Have this mood swings joor...
the guy said it happens every month. Is that not abnormal?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by adegeye38(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?
"Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are nolonger kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship"

really?, congratulations, so dats ur excuse to engage in formication?, my brother go and give ur life to christ

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by robotix: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

robotix
i wanted to ask this guy something, but i decided to respect myself
lol, ask him what bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by chuksdavid28(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Simple explanation....ur village people are @ work
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Boss347(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Joyfuljoy87:

Hey am a Sagittarius �should i begin to worry?� i think those are strong pms jor. Not cheating or mental health issue.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Boss347(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Joyfuljoy87:

Hey am a Sagittarius �should i begin to worry?� i think those are strong pms jor. Not cheating or mental health issue.

Fear not I’m Sagittarius too
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dozinasa(f): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Me i am seeing it from another angle .what if those periods she picks quarrel to have her way to go see another guy she's dating anyways it's ma own opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by epistleNow(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

menstrual period for two weeks.... issa pity you decided not to think grin grin grin

PMS doesnt mean Menstrual Period for two weeks.

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman's period. Symptoms often vary between women and revolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes.

Mood and behavior symptoms

Sad or depressed mood
Anger, irritability, aggression
Anxiety
Mood swings
Decreased alertness, trouble concentrating
Withdrawal from family and friends

Common physical symptoms

Bloating, weight gain
Fatigue, lack of energy
Headaches
Cramps, aching muscles and joints, low back pain
Breast swelling and tenderness
Food cravings, especially for sweet or salty foods
Sleeping too much or too little
Low sex drive
Constipation or diarrhea

Your answers are clearly stated above

To OP, if you love her enough you'll know the issues and educate yourself more about it and even enlighten her, because as you can see from discussions here many dont know.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mekuso89(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is what we called mood swing.that time she distant herself from you is when she is on her dry period and it takes 11 to 14 days.secondly the time she need sexx like tomorrow no they is when she is on wet period lipsrsealed
OK noted
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Zhahovic(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You sabi beta film jare.

thumbs up
Anything super heroes..mutant..supernatural..avengers..I love it
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Zhahovic:

Anything super heroes..mutant..supernatural..avengers..I love it
Really?
Then go try guidance of the galaxy and teenage mutant ninja turtle and thank me later.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Sexyolori(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.... True sha, personally I get mood swings a lot. It's worse during my period
Yeah hun, I believe every Lady does too but this one the guy explained name one in town
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrBasketball:
How do you mean?
Trust ur boo or babe even though u know him or she is cheating on u, It will save u from heart attack and high blood pressure....
Trust is essential in rship.
When anything happens do conclude cheating first let it be the last judgement only wen u have evidence or u are sure
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Zhahovic(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Really?
Then go try guidance of the galaxy and teenage mutant ninja turtle and thank me later.
Guardians of the galaxy 1&2 watched them......teenage ninj a turtles too!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Zhahovic:

Guardians of the galaxy 1&2 watched them......teenage ninj a turtles too!
You be boss for the act oo. Give ur boy some interesting ones make I use dey hold body.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
with this fine face wy you carry so! well if your actually saying the Truth then thumb's up to you. as you get older you probably going to face a lot of pressure from guys. if you can, try to stay strong till your married. because once you get a test there no going back. good luck to ya
I dey get feeling chaa mostly prior to ovulation but I get to control ooh nah God ooh no be by my power....

Thanks a hundred fold for the advice and be a good boy by stopping to drink garri grin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I dey get feeling chaa mostly prior to ovulation but I get to control ooh nah God ooh no be by my power....

Thanks a hundred fold for the advice and be a good boy by stopping to drink garri grin
lol OK Ooh! I'll not drink garri but there is a high probability that garri will drink me lol. takecare of you n keep being a good bae.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by MrBasketball: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Trust ur boo or babe even though u know him or she is cheating on u, It will save u from heart attack and high blood pressure....
Trust is essential in rship.
When anything happens do conclude cheating first let it be the last judgement only wen u have evidence or u are sure
I should have trust in her, even if she's cheating on me? You are just funny.

Once I sense cheating in you, you loose my trust.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrBasketball:
I should have trust in her, even if she's cheating on me? You are just funny.

Once I sense cheating in you, you loose my trust.

k nah
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
lol OK Ooh! I'll not drink garri but there is a high probability that garri will drink me lol. takecare of you n keep being a good bae.
nah person dey drink garri and not the other way round, bad boy cheesy , u wan act like Adam and eve wet dey catch they point serpent, I no say serpent go point the fruit.....

I will be a good girl ooh
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by habsydiamond(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2017
op u have work to do oo.... u will call her inside... talk to her well.....cook for her, wash her clothes at the end u go come ask her if she be alien...cos Na alien dey behave like that.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Zhahovic(m): 12:46am On Nov 01, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You be boss for the act oo. Give ur boy some interesting ones make I use dey hold body.
Try the gifted tv series......tommorow people tv series.......
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
I couldn't sleep well na cos I was checking up on you

Ehya......

slept early last night ooh.......the kind sleep wey carry me I no fit understand

Happy new month dearie may this month and rest be filled with joy, peace and fulfillment......
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

nah person dey drink garri and not the other way round, bad boy cheesy , u wan act like Adam and eve wet dey catch they point serpent, I no say serpent go point the fruit.....

I will be a good girl ooh
lol Bad boy? am retired. gone are those Days! its Just me, my Bae And BaBa God Backing Us Up!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Ehya......

slept early last night ooh.......the kind sleep wey carry me I no fit understand

Happy new month dearie may this month and rest be filled with joy, peace and fulfillment......
Awww kiss
Wish u same my sweet sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say / Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.