Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (5508 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2018
There is this fresh unilag female graduate I met and we started talking.
I wanted to go deeper with her but my mind is in doubt.
During one of our numerous frank chats, she made me understand that she had dated 8 different guys at different times. Equally made me understand that she never cheated on any of them.
I was like 'WTF' but I maintained my cool. Thhis girl is beautiful and nice but when I recall her dating history, my mind just skips.
Brothers and sisters on #nairaland, what's your advice?
This is a very serious matter abeg.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Oluromantic: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
She even try weh she tell u half truth. Multiply 8 by 2 and discard d part where she said she didn't cheat..its a blatant lie. You shd confim how many belle she don abort too. Enjoy ur time cus many dey line up after you..in fact beside u sef. No forget to use manpower o bcus na d man weh dey strong for bed pass she go dey give pass. Forget love, they don't deserve it.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Get her to talk about at least 4 of her past relationships. You go know whether she be better person from her gist.

It's likely you're going to be #9 so enjoy yourself well before #10 comes around (these figures are based on what you think you know)

6 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2018
So?
Experience is the best teacher after all. grin

4 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:
There is this fresh female graduate I met and we started talking.
During one of our numerous frank chats, she made me understand that she had dated 8 different guys at different times. Equally made me understand that she never cheated on any of them.
I was like 'WTF' but I maintained my cool. Thhis girl is beautiful and nice but when I recall her dating history, my mind just skips.

bitter truth

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by CityNGR: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Nonsense...at 20 Nurey had sampled over 15 partners
And those correcting English should avoid my post o

2 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Olalan(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
If she's truthful she still has a decent record some girls have double digits number before 25.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by MrPlato(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2018

Thats Good Na. My Own Don Pass 8...

3 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by chigoizie7(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
u never see anything, I have been a body count to a lady who has dated more than 11 guys. she is just 24 as at the time we met. and she also said she started FUUUCKING when she entered year 1 in the university, also that she has dated a guy for 2 years and some months without cheating. she read a 5year course and I met her during NYSC. SHE left secondary school at 17. and I was like. 11 guys? 24 years?

I did the maths. I had to run .

probably she is a bad person , if not why all the guys leaving?

24 minus 17 is 7 years, and she has dated a guy for 3years, I was like, 4years for 10 guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol. so what's your own body count @ op?? did her womb shift after every every?? answer those questions before I go further.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Eveezy(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:
There is this fresh female graduate I met and we started talking.
Lol, she dated 8, and Ya worried? Well the truth is that gals always reduce their body count by half, so multiply it by 2 or 3. But if it's really 8, u re good to go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Oreofepeters: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2018
She's lying that figure pass 8

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
The higher the number of partner a woman has date, the lower her chance to pair bond deeply. Furthermore, she already have a definitive standard of what a man should be like if you fail to meet up to any of the ex she has dated.

And you should read up about mitrochimerism. (the presence of a small number of cells that originate from another individual and are therefore genetically distinct from the cells of the host individual.)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Snow87(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Mr no 9 collect ur own share and make space for others biko. Abi na u wan marry her, las las na for Shiloh we go settle am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Oreofepeters: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:
Lol. so what's your own body count @ op?? did her womb shift after every every?? answer those questions before I go further.
It didn't affect her womb but it affected the wideness of her pvssy..

Have you heard about boreholes?.

4 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Oreofepeters:
It doesn't affect her womb but it affected the wideness of her pvssy..

Have you heard about boreholes?.

it didn't affect no pussy size, maybe op has a 3 cm pee pee. And you blame it on the lady

4 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Eveezy:

Lol, she dated 8, and Ya worried? Well the truth is that gals always reduce their body count by half, so multiply it by 2 or 3. But if it's really 8, u re good to go
8*2 is 16. 8*3 is 24. Hmmm...I don't want to think about it.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Eveezy:

8*2 is 16. 8*3 is 24. Hmmm...I don't want to think about it.
rame18:
rame18:
my own is about half that number. So go further

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

it didn't affect no pussy size, maybe op has a 3 cm pee pee. And you blame it on the lady
Funny enough, her kpekus is still tight. If you are not told how many times guys have gone in there, you will never imagine how many 'poles' she don service.

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:

Funny enough, her kpekus is still tight. If you are not told how many times guys have gone in there, you will never imagine how many 'poles' she don service.

Boom! you answered my question and end of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2018
You mean there are girls that still tell such?

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they only wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

I personally do not make any effort to come off as a good girl. Not when I know there is this part of their brain wired to doubt every and come up with conjectures.

The last time a guy asked me a question like that, I told him I have lost count and watched him choke on his saliva. I refused to shift gaze, just kept watching him struggle to act unperturbed gringrin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by donokoh(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Snow87:
Mr no 9 collect ur own share and make space for others biko. Abi na u wan marry her, las las na for Shiloh we go settle am.
grin
Snow87:
lol bad boy
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Oreofepeters: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

it's a lie, I blamed it on the lady.
Let me tell you, the size of dick doesn't matters atimes but how you use it.
However ladies with super wide pvssy (due to promiscuous lifestyle) will always complain of not being satisfied in bed. I don't take take them serious tho.

You need to see the video of those 2 girls that was raped by 5 boys, you will know my point...

3 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2018
You are baaaaad

pocohantas:

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

I personally do not make any effort to come off as a good girl. Not when I know there is this part of their brain wired to doubt every and come up with conjectures.

The last time a guy asked me a question like that, I told him I have lost count and watched him choke on his saliva. I refused to shift gaze, just kept watching him struggle to act unperturbed gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

Boom! you answered my question and end of discussion.
Even if I leave, Mr No. 10 will still believe she has not seen up to three men.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
undecided I've gradually come to the realization that no matter how many guys u v dated or even phucked before i met u x none of my business,as long as it doesn't impact on yuh puna,I'm all about who u r @dat moment not who u used to be,cos my own past ain't that pretty either so y phucking judge...

5 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by abiolamitodun(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

jizzz

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Moprince: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
I asked my Ex if she can recount how many guys she has slept well,she honestly and boldly told me she can actually remember like 25

4 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Moprince:
I asked my Ex if she can recount how many guys she has slept well,she honestly and boldly told me she can actually remember like 25

but did she also ask how many body counts you have? chai dingbang was right.

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Moprince:
Jeez lipsrsealed
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by fergie001: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:
You a vely wiked pelzin,honesly.....chai
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by fergie001: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Snow87:
You will not make heaven with this statement.....Kai
How you take dangerous like this......ehn....no sympathies at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Russian ‘millionaire’ Looking For Love Advertises On Huge Billboard / My Girlfriend Finally Set Me Up!!! (Graphic Pics) / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.