Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos (38259 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Bizibi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria govs na another problem fr this country.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by highness25(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
DutchBruh:
You forgot to include Ayade from Cross River State. That left the state for close to a month and only returned when faced with impeachment.
Why are Nigerian leaders so useless and corrupt
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/31/governor-ben-ayade-rushes-home-avoid-impeachment/
you just included him, that's very good of you.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by autonomous22: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
9jvirgin:
It baffles me how these people travel every month and they have a daunting task as a governor. He was in Spain last month and in New York this year. And some people will support these guys with their blood.

Yes, I will support him.....
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by AgroLogistics: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Factfinder1:
Watch how they will obey and follow every protocol...but as soon as they arrive Lagos airport they will bridge all security protocols and cut corners....I witnessed such in Lagos in 2014 same Nigerian big men that were on que with us in hitro acting nice and following procedures became beast as soon as they arrived Lagos airport.... The bad habit is in us as a people and we are celebrated here for it but can't try such outside Nigeria
Sorry, just curious, the "hitro", could it be some 'slangish' or pidgin english spelling?
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by wealthpin: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in the united states to receive on his behalf..
if u were him,u will do more than this.Let's stop being hypocrite.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by totorimi: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2017
They are happy and smiling they are in New York, another man's country that they have labored hard through the years to fix.
Come back and fix the place called home so that you can smile and others too can visit here, for where. Terrible leaders all over the place in Nigeria only concerned about themselves and their family.

I am sure they are amazed how everywhere is neat and orderly, there will be no siren to take them from the airport but once they come back they want to chase everybody off the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by ddeola: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Our leaders are simply SHAMELESS !

They neglect their duty posts and the main reason why they have been elected leaders and go about enjoying what other leaders are doing for their own country and people. I wonder how they feel when they step abroad?

God give us leaders, true leaders...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Ademascot: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine!
Human Settlement and Sustainable cities?
PH? where cultist are killing on daily basis, hide out of bandits, kidnapping all sort of, yet sombori is taking an award over all this happening under his nose fa....
Chai
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by efonat(m): 4:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by efonat(m): 4:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Whats up? Call me dear, 07031640807
Factfinder1:
Watch how they will obey and follow every protocol...but as soon as they arrive Lagos airport they will bridge all security protocols and cut corners....I witnessed such in Lagos in 2014 same Nigerian big men that were on que with us in hitro acting nice and following procedures became beast as soon as they arrived Lagos airport.... The bad habit is in us as a people and we are celebrated here for it but can't try such outside Nigeria
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by goodnija: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2017
God help the black man. What has he done for his state?
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by greypencils: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Award miss road
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by dukeo(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2017
DutchBruh:

You creep you have made her change he profile picture. Thirsty brah!

Dude come on man! What you see there is what's been there.

Evablizin tell him
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2017
dukeo:

Dude come on man! What you see there is what's been there.

Evablizin tell him
My bad fam
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by dandollaz: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Alariiwo:
See him looking like moro.n.

They will travel but turn blind eye to the infrastructures, excellent road and rail networks there, constant light etc.. All they do is look and snap useless pictures.

Very useless leaders.
Don't quote blindly.gov wike has done excellent in infrastructures .if you are in ph you will testify
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2017
dandollaz:

Don't quote blindly.gov wike has done excellent in infrastructures .if you are in ph you will testify
Please upload the pictures of the so called infrastructure brah
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2017
DutchBruh:
My bad fam
lol,he is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by gare(f): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2017
9jvirgin:
It baffles me how these people travel every month and they have a daunting task as a governor. He was in Spain last month and in New York this year. And some people will support these guys with their blood.

Na wa for you, so PMB that spent a whole year in the UK doesn't have supporters, the way you guys reason baffles me, so because he travels he should not have supporters, then why do we have the deputy governor, guy use your brain sometimes
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by gare(f): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, pictured taking a time out with some leaders of Rivers State in New York, just a few hours before his conferment with the Global Human Settlements Outstanding Contribution Award by the Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities, a United Nations Affiliate Organization.

Governor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key developmental issues at the event scheduled to take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York City, in the United States of America.

The event is part of activities to celebrate the World Cities Day 2017, the 12th Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements Awards Ceremony (GFHS XII).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-arrives-new-york-award-style-photos.html

What is wrong for him to go the UN for an award, why must you guys with your one track mind complain over this, if it was a local body giving him the award you guys will say he bribed to get it. But now an international body has seen his developmental strides an decided to honour him, you will still not allow him rest.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by chukuli(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in united states to receive on his behalf..
just as dullardino does
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by cuteralph101(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
Award he could have asked his relative or friend living in united states to receive on his behalf..
that's d problem we have as a Nation. If he does that he's seen to be lazy and weak. It's United Nation stuff. If he was occupied he could well have sent
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by danjaba(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Rivers people don enter one chance, its either Wike is watching Real Madrid football match or Wike has gone to shake hands with Cristiano Ronaldo or Wike has gone to watch wrestling. Develop your state Yeye man.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by XaviDayo(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Where is Hon. ROTHIEFMI?
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by brilliant5(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2017
See how common they look.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2017
menwongo:
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, it was Real Madrid.

Guy where you see this? i am stil laughing out real loud! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by hatchy(f): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2017
DLuciano:
hatchy, how dare you insult me? Do you want bees to eat up those tiny fingers you use in typing those letters?
Your comments is a confirmation of your stupidity that has no remedy.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
efonat:
Whats up? Call me dear, 07031640807

Just like dat??
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2017
any black man or woman that engage in any nefarious activities in Foreign land don't blame the person because this Westerners are the one encouraging this our politician to loot our treasury , in what thing are they giving them award award for embezzlement
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by lexy2014: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, pictured taking a time out with some leaders of Rivers State in New York, just a few hours before his conferment with the Global Human Settlements Outstanding Contribution Award by the Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities, a United Nations Affiliate Organization.

Governor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key developmental issues at the event scheduled to take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York City, in the United States of America.

The event is part of activities to celebrate the World Cities Day 2017, the 12th Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements Awards Ceremony (GFHS XII).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-arrives-new-york-award-style-photos.html
look at d way they are admiring d place. D journey will not even impact on their ability 2 deliver 4 their people
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by DLuciano: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:
Your comments is a confirmation of your stupidity that has no remedy.
you will soon die of hypertension.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by hatchy(f): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2017
DLuciano:
you will soon die of hypertension.
Hahahahah....

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by DLuciano: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:
Hahahahah....
I beg o, I am covered with the blood of Jesus o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising / Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.