Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos (38254 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Udonminit??!!
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Make una just de flex our money God de
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by 6pax: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
do they want t give this tout award undecideddo they want t give this tout award
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by winkmart: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by netflicks(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
When u see some people attimes they ook like corruption... cheesy
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by netflicks(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
When u see some people attimes they look like corruption... cheesy

(Modified)
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by NgHealth(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
see belle

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Originalsly: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm......all wrapped up in heavy winter scarf when not even light scarf was needed. While he be all scarfed up I can bet my life women were running upandan with itsy bitsy shorts and tank tops. Clown come to town.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by egheleghe(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wike is an average Governor simply playing to the gallery which is a sharp contrast to his ambitious predecessor who led Rivers with vision to upgrade to Abuja or Lagos level or even beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by muhdzed(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm....see belle
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
What's with our stupid governors and irrelevant abroad travels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by sayisayi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
All I see is pregnant men and big pumpkin heads
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Ekaka1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian politicians and their massive stomachs sad shocked
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by toprealman: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
These international organizations play an active role in the underdevelopment of Africa. What is the essence of this award? Are you trying to say well done for doing fcu.kk all?
PDP, APC....all of you are vultures!
These politicians travel out and see what development is, yet they come back with zero motivation to work.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Staying at the Hilton one of the most expensive hotels in New York. Usless group of wastemen
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
scribble:
Governor wike, his stomach and entourage arrive new york

See how i fixed it for u

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Bluffly: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
They have failed the nation
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:
See him looking like moro.n.

They will travel but turn blind eye to the infrastructures, excellent road and rail networks there, constant light etc.. All they do is look and snap useless pictures.

Very useless leaders.
Don't mind this useless waste of spaces that have colonized the country
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Ushiefrank(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, it was Real Madrid.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by highness25(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, pictured taking a time out with some leaders of Rivers State in New York, just a few hours before his conferment with the Global Human Settlements Outstanding Contribution Award by the Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities, a United Nations Affiliate Organization.

Governor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key developmental issues at the event scheduled to take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York City, in the United States of America.

The event is part of activities to celebrate the World Cities Day 2017, the 12th Global Forum on Human Settlements and Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements Awards Ceremony (GFHS XII).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-arrives-new-york-award-style-photos.html
this man and Buhari de do competition for who travel pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Imagine d stomach and the snikkers!!! Chei, looking like a fool
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
highness25:
this man and Buhari de do competition for who travel pass?
You forgot to include Ayade from Cross River State. That left the state for close to a month and only returned when faced with impeachment.
Why are Nigerian leaders so useless and corrupt
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/31/governor-ben-ayade-rushes-home-avoid-impeachment/
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by josh18(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
LOL, OGA GO CHANGE BLOOD ABEG.......
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yeligray:
can't you see your infrastruture in his pot belle, good roads in his pocket, rail way in his shoes... Niggi my advice: don't expect much frm anybody if not u will be stranded in life.
grin
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Factfinder1:
Watch how they will obey and follow every protocol...but as soon as they arrive Lagos airport they will bridge all security protocols and cut corners....I witnessed such in Lagos in 2014 same Nigerian big men that were on que with us in hitro acting nice and following procedures became beast as soon as they arrived Lagos airport.... The bad habit is in us as a people and we are celebrated here for it but can't try such outside Nigeria
They like to oppress their fellow Nigerians the second they land the country
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by hatchy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
DLuciano:
Congrats! The king of the jungle that chased away the bulldog of ubima
Your stupidity is of the highest order.

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by dukeo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Govornor Wike is also expected to deliver an address on key to developmental issues, in already developed country?

Special adviser,continue.

I'll officially start stalking you today. I have a crush on natural very little make up ladies. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by cosmos1440: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
femo122:
undecided

PLEEAASE !!!
Stop posting and reposting these lies. Prof Wole Soyinka never said any of those things.
If you are wise, then you will know that posting lies like these shows you as a very foolish person and the PDP are not helping themselves with all these lies.
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Otugo007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:
See him looking like moro.n.

They will travel but turn blind eye to the infrastructures, excellent road and rail networks there, constant light etc.. All they do is look and snap useless pictures.

Very useless leaders.
I hope u also have told PMB this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
dukeo:

I'll officially start stalking you today. I have a crush on natural very little make up ladies. cheesy
You creep you have made her change he profile picture. Thirsty brah!
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by DLuciano: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
hatchy:
Your stupidity is of the highest order.
hatchy, how dare you insult me? Do you want bees to eat up those tiny fingers you use in typing those letters?
Re: Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos by TrillionBrains(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's just a key example of how tgey spend Nigerian money while there youths are back here carrying Application an Employment letters here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.