Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? (1460 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Y Do Young Girls Who Haven't Bear Any Child Av Saggy Boobs? / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why do men always claimed to be the owner of a any child?
Can a sperm form without an eggs? No
Can a egg fertilise without a sperm? No
While we all know that a child cannot be born or a pregnancy be form without the help of both sex mating together.
But in must cases we see men claiming to be the co-owner of any child as if the woman has no part. Especially when the husband and the wife are having issues. At times you see some men sending their wife packing and withheld the children from the wife.
Some might even denied their wife from seeing the children after divorce.
This questions keeping bothering me;
Is it a command from God?
Is it a custom?
Is it only applicable here in Africa?
A genuine answer is needed, thanks

lalasticlala,
Seun,
Mynd44
Front page pls

Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
I Think Because Na Them Give Her Belle
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by danieljessy: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
DeadRat:
I Think Because Na Them Give Her Belle
Spot on

Egg without sperm kolewerk
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
Spot on

Egg without sperm kolewerk

They fit fry the egg na... use am chop indomie
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by mrdickhead: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Do ladies know how sperm come about grin
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
Do ladies know how sperm come about grin
Similar applies to the men, do we?
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by danieljessy: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

They fit fry the egg na... use am chop indomie
It's more economical abi

Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
what about a surrogate mother, who owns the child

question for op
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by NnamdiN: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
if your dad is from lagos and mum from edo, why do you say you come lagos and not edo? wink
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
emmanuelrabb:
what about a surrogate mother, who owns the child

question for op

Surrogacy is a method or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person or persons, who will become the newborn child's parent(s) after birth.

Is different from my question ok, tnx.

Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
the day he gave ur family chelsea from ur head,ur poo to ur unborn kids are his own. unless u wannabe babymama
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Cladez(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
the day he gave ur family chelsea from ur head,ur poo to ur unborn kids are his own. unless u wannabe babymama
?
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
dollytino4real:

You mean is a custom here
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by ogoloray(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
becos biology supports that perception
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
NnamdiN:
if your dad is from lagos and mum from edo, why do you say you come lagos and not edo? wink
Not everywia bro, in some parts of the country and few parts in Africa, children claims their mother's town not father.
And in some countries is wia you born you claim not your father nor your mother's town.
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by dollytino4real(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nedfed:

You mean is a custom here
right from origin even bible said it, david the son of jesse
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
right from origin even bible said it, david the son of jesse
Oh!!!
It seems you not getting the question

Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nedfed:
Oh!!! It seems you not getting the question
ok sori yes it is custom
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by NnamdiN: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nedfed:

Not everywia bro, in some parts of the country and few parts in Africa, children claims their mother's town not father.
And in some countries is wia you born you claim not your father nor your mother's town.
where in nigeria does the bolded happen?
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
I strongly disagree with this, but.....

the logic behind this is that since men traditionally pay a bride-price on a woman's head, she belongs to him. She's given his name. And everything she has becomes his. including the children, who also bear the father's name. It is he who owns the land that owns the crops that grow on it.

Same applied to slaves in the past. When Master Waller bought Kunta Kinte, he also owned Kizzy, when she was eventually born.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Stevengerd(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
NnamdiN:
where in nigeria does the bolded happen?
help me ask am ooooo..... Meanwhile its Stevengerd on the keypad.
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Nedfed(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
help me ask am ooooo.....
Meanwhile its Stevengerd on the keypad.
I know diaris
I need not 2 mention any town
But people from such town knws am right.
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Stevengerd(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Nedfed:
I know diaris I need not 2 mention any town But people from such town knws am right.
Ok
Re: Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? by Henitan24(f): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Nedfed:
Why do men always claimed to be the owner of a any child?
Can a sperm form without an eggs? No
Can a egg fertilise without a sperm? No
While we all know that a child cannot be born or a pregnancy be form without the help of both sex mating together.
But in must cases we see men claiming to be the co-owner of any child as if the woman has no part. Especially when the husband and the wife are having issues. At times you see some men sending their wife packing and withheld the children from the wife.
Some might even denied their wife from seeing the children after divorce.
This questions keeping bothering me;
Is it a command from God?
Is it a custom?
Is it only applicable here in Africa?
A genuine answer is needed, thanks

lalasticlala,
Seun,
Mynd44
Front page pls

(1) (Reply)

Dimple Surgery In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt , Ibdan And Kano / A Question On Relationship Please / Should A Lady Earning Well Still Expect A Guy To Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.