Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45762 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by miketayo(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun

How is this helpful, if u have no advice to give keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by 1metre: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2017
iamceemeon:
This world av spoil finish.... Wen we were young, the only thing on our mind was books.
but work n no play makes adamma a jew girl.. grin grin
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Yes, the reason I advised not to abort is totally different from yours. Aborting is not his decision to make but that of his sis and her bf. The best he can do now is to try and convince his sis to get rid of thepregnancy, then he should look for qualified medical practitioners to do the D and C for her if she finally agreed. If not, then he can't force her.

Hmmn, I am not practically saying she should not abort the baby because she is birthing a president, but because of her health, her life, her future, since the deed has been done, she should face the consequences, I can't advice the brother to abort for her hence my saying she "may be birthing a future president"

Come on, you don't expect me to say "she might be birthing a bastard or an arm robber, you will still be the first person to criticize me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
paradoxical advice is wat u gave...And asuch i tag it as senseless...U are obviously as naive as the girl..In 2017 it never was diz guy's undoing...What would u av him do?be like Siamese twin with her or beat her till she looses the same tinz dat attracted the fuckkker?my advice if the pregnancy hasn't reached an advanced stage he should undermine the cost and get a good doctor and fix this mess...

But if advanced i mean like 4months..Let her deliver it..

Sometimes we meet our destinies on the same road we chose to avoid them...

Live free or die hard.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Niyinficient(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Such an insensitive post! OP needs advice not bashing! If he goes about monitoring his sister, you all will stil be the one lashing out at him for being a monitoring spirit and a hypocrite cos he also has a gf. Even fathers and mothers hardly keep tab on their daughters these days, not to talk of a 22year old boy who still need some parental watch himself.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
rosalieene:

you are calling her a bastard because you are angry.

when you calm down, you would still remember how you used demeaning words on her
Technically she's a bastard to have brought shame into her family.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Diso60090(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
Na you wan marry your sister? Who education don epp for this country just talk truth say your problem na the guy because he nor get money if he get na you go dey shout you must marry her
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2017
saraki2019:
earn money in dollars online, check my signature for more
ur dollars they replace hymen?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by shaklisco(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
saraki2019:
earn money in dollars online, check my signature for more

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Phi001:

She could sink into depression because she aborted the baby.
Not because she had an abortion (well, technically, it's because of that but that's not really the reason) but because she wanted to keep the pregnancy and her brother forced her to remove it.
All I could take from the OP's posts were that the OP's talks of abortion are not in the best interest of the said girl but rather to avoid bringing shame to the family.

the only reason OP's 16 year old sister who's preparing for WAEC thinks she wants this baby is cos she's young and brainwashed into thinking this 27 yr old perv will marry her & they'll live happily ever after with their baby. she hasn't seen life yet to understand what she's signing up for, a 27 yr old guy who sleeps with 15-16 yr old girls in secondary school is NOT the successful type and he's NOT responsible either or even decent. how many of us ended up with the person we were dating at 16? how many of us would even consider dating that person again right now with the reality we see life with now that we're grown. OP's sister will leave that man and do better if she has the chance to move on with life on a clean slate.
once she has this child, her chances of finishing school decreases, whether she graduates or not, qualities of suitors will decrease. getting an abortion is in EVERYONE's best interest. young ppl are so fickle, she will be thankful when she's graduating school with a decent successful man in her life, when she walks past this 27 yr old guy on the street, she'll wonder what the hell she was thinking & be so glad that she didn't throw away her life. when ppl say, dont flog children, it's painful, the argument is always, it hurts but it's for their own good. it's better for OP's sister to be sad now, pass jamb in a few months, get excited about UNI, get there and become grateful she doesnt have a kid stashed somewhere than for her whims to be allowed and she marries this dude and signs up for life-long misery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Sultannayef: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Abort the baby..
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Diso60090:
Na you wan marry your sister? Who education don epp for this country just talk truth say your problem na the guy because he nor get money if he get na you go dey shout you must marry her

Do you think I'm been moved by money? No homie all my life I've been a hustler. I don't gamble, I don't have time for Woman, o managed to got myself a girlfriend this years so I won't be like gay or something else.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

I choose to be on the street after my secondary school because of my family now look at the way the bastard brought Shame to me.
stop sounding like diz...I can't say i know how u feel but i understand u...Its no shame as it were if properly managed..Have seen diz happen severally and heavens didn't fall...Most of the people telling u nonsense here...Are all products of such mistakes but ofcourse internet isn't a scanner to reveal Such...Just be calm and think through my previous mention...
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2017
selflessmaya:

i followed my angolan friend to the clinic in early last yr to get an abortion, i followed her for emotional support, to hold her shoulder and walk her to the cab when she was done and cook for her in her apartment etc. this was not in nigeria and i'm f too btw so it's not my bby, we got there, they gave her a pill and asked us to wait in a room till her period starts and it started in exactly 17 minutes, then they said we could leave but she needed to return after 2 wks for ultrasound to be sure. we didnt even go home direct, we bought coffee and sat at the park till we got too cold cos it was spring and went home, there was no need for my support, she was fine as hell and so joyous, you'll think she won cash. i have experienced more inconvenience at the dentist than the 30-something minutes we spent in that hospital, u guessed right, she has zero regrets!

i've come to realize that nigerians know nothing about abortions besides what they saw in those 1998 nollywood films or what their pastor told them or what they've heard from those who went to quacks. just one pill and her menses will start. technology and medicine is too advanced to allow certain inconvenience. if OP can give her just one pill in the next 20 minutes, this nightmare would be over. no pains, no nothing. ppl are here preaching sh!t. to get this pill OP just needs to find an understanding nurse or midwife or gynecologist or pharmacist, they all have it. the same way birth control produces hormones that cant allow pregnancy to occur, abortion pills are merely inhibitors that halt the production of progesterone in the body. the emotional relief this single procedure can produce is what a person will have to see to believe, the same way u see the joy in a woman who wanted a baby and just gave birth, u will also see the pure joy of a woman who doesnt want a baby and now knows she wont be forced into having one. in 2017, an abortion is very worth it in my opinion.
Right on point. such was a similar experience I witnessed, with the pills, it all got settled in a couple of hrs, got up on her feet & smiled all day unlike the archaic technology that keeps them writhe in pains for weeks.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
stop sounding like diz...I can't say i know how u feel but i understand u...Its no shame as it were if properly managed..Have seen diz happen severally and heavens didn't fall...Most of the people telling u nonsense here...Are all products of such mistakes but ofcourse internet isn't a scanner to reveal Such...Just be calm and think through my previous mentpion...

I spoke with the guy now and he's pleading. Thank you for the advice and I will support her with all my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by poweredcom(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017
16 years ...your sister try

my nephew own na 13 years

i wan nearly run mad
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Hey dear,
I'm a woman. Pls trust me. OK?
Don't abort it. Don't let her abort it. Why? Because in 10yrs time, that baby (ur future niece or nephew) will be your pride and joy. I know a lady who got pregnant at 16, she kept the baby.

She's 33 now. She's successful. Her daughter is her joy. She also has a son now. And is happily married to the father of her son.
What am I trying to say ? Your sister made a mistake. Don't make more mistakes by taking a wrong decision.

Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by LordIsaac(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2017
selflessmaya:

the only reason OP's 16 year old sister who's preparing for WAEC thinks she wants this baby is cos she's young and brainwashed into thinking this 27 yr old perv will marry her & they'll live happily ever after with their baby. she hasn't seen life yet to understand what she's signing up for, a 27 yr old guy who sleeps with 15-16 yr old girls in secondary school is NOT the successful type and he's NOT responsible either or even decent. how many of us ended up with the person u were dating at 16? how many of us would even consider dating that person again right now with the reality we see life with now that we're grown. OP's sister will leave that man and do better if she has the chance to move on with life on a clean slate.
once she has this child, her chances of finishing school decreases, whether she graduates or not, qualities of suitors will decrease. getting an abortion is in EVERYONE's best interest. young ppl are so fickle, she will be thankful when she's graduating school with a decent successful man in her life, when she walks past this 27 yr old guy on the street, she'll wonder what the hell she was thinking & be so glad that she didn't throw away her life. when ppl say, dont flog children, it's painful, the argument is always, it hurts but it's for their own good. it's better for OP's sister to be sad now, pass jamb in a few months, get excited about UNI, get there and become grateful she doesnt have a kid stashed somewhere than for her whims to be allowed and she marries this dude and signs up for life-long misery.
My Selflessmaya in action...doing what she ƙnows how to ɗo ɓest. Ɗoff my hat o!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by rukyrichie: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2017
All ur sista nid frm u nw is moral support plz dnt presure her too much or she might run away wit d pregnancy...let her av d baby n u wil smile in few years
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Hey dear,
I'm woman. Pls trust me. OK?
Don't abort it. Don't let her abort it. Why? Because in 10yrs time, that baby (ur future niece or nephew) will be your pride and joy. I know a lady who got pregnant at 16, she kept the baby.

She's 33 now. She's successful. Her daughter is her joy. She also has a son now. And is happily married to the father of her son.
What am I trying to say ? Your sister made a mistake. Don't make more mistakes by taking a wrong decision.

Thanks I won't do that any more . I will give her my full support.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Chidonc(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

can we move talk on phone or chat via what's app, it urgent. mention me with the number, wil delete it once I see ur mention.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by victorazyvictor(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

You must be 18 or 15yrs..... which one?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Chidonc:

can we move talk on phone or chat via what's app, it urgent. mention me with the number, wil delete it once I see ur mention.
. 08187987500 whatsapp
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

I spoke with the guy now and he's pleading. Thank you for the advice and I will support her with all my heart.
u welcome...Just put him in the picture buh don't rely on him...Stay a tight nit family..It might be tough buh i took leadership of my house before i even turned 18...Today I'm over 30 and God has been faithful...Try to manage tinz with wisdom and caution...Think deep and always be patient...Don't make decisions when u clumsy or upset upstairs...

Godspeed...
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
victorazyvictor:

You must be 18 or 15yrs..... which one?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2017
God bless you. And God will provide for you to take care of her in Jesus name. Amen.

Skipuru:

Thanks I won't do that any more . I will give her my full support.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Austin234(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Don't do something silly. From ur tone, i could understand that ur dad is no more. Don't summon any elder as some of them may confuse u the more nor resort to abortion either. Man up. Take charge. Let her deliver the baby. Show her love. Good enough ur mum is there. After delivery she can back to take her WAEC. Take as a challenge. U will look back in future and be glad u took my advise. Above all, commit everything to God in prayer.
Skipuru:
. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:
I doubt because this is how I used to reason when I was 15. well, age is just a number.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by RZArecta(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

sèx with a minor (anyone under 18) is called rápe. That 27yr old dude is a pervert who should be arrested, I don't know why your family is negotiating with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by jonbellion(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2017
selflessmaya:

dude, take this advice and run with it. get your sister a safe abortion, test her for stds and warn her seriously about unprotected sex and let her carry on with her life, she's only 16 years old, do not let your 16 year old sister marry a dude that is almost 30 that had the guts to sleep with her without protection, exposing her to potential stds and who eventually got her pregnant. ignore all these ppl here, life is not black and white. not every pregnancy is a blessing. yes, your instincts are right to tell you that this pregnancy will cause your sister & family a lot of future unhappiness, either by sentencing her to the drama of early single motherhood or trapping her in an early unhappy marriage.

all this can be over in just 15 minutes for god's sake, don't let strangers on the internet convince u to drag it out for the next 9 months and be stuck with an unwanted child for the rest of its life. a lot could go wrong for your family. your mom's insensitivity is common with ppl of her times, ignore her. your sister could contact vvf, she could die at childbirth, she could carry this to full term and have to get ceserean section to extract a stillborn after all the stress (i know a girl this happened to, married for belle, gave birth to a still born, stuck with a god-awful c-section scar, got a divorce shortly after) and let's not even talk of the psychological trauma & embarassment if she does have the kid, do u really want to raise that one sister that never goes away, that has had a hard life, that has 2 failed marriages and 4 kids from 3 different fathers, who has to come live in your house every 3 months cos of her endless woes? this is how it starts, u are on the right track.

tell whoever cares to ask, she suffered a miscarriage or she wasnt pregnant, it's common for girls her age to miss periods, fullstop. u can have your sister back where she was, writing jamb in march and going to get a life, do the right thing. pretentious nigerians have ruined so many lives with their illogical opinions, ask yourself which advice will benefit u more 5 months from now, your teenage sister totting around a full gut of child or her as she's always been standing on a line to buy jamb form. think!! sometimes ppl have to make very tough decisions, choose your sister & family stability over this unwanted issue that everyone is trying to convince u is a blessing, yet u & i both know it isnt a blessing and those trying to convince u it is a blessing also know it's a lie cos none of them will wish to be in your shoes.

i'm pro-choice but even i know that most life choices are restricted from minors cos they cant quite grasp consequence, that's why they dont marry, vote, perform sex-change surgery, anything life-altering is best left to a guardian with good intentions. the abortion has nothing to do with the 27 yr old perv, it's not his decision. this is primarily your sister's decision but she's too young to decide this tbh and since you're thibking rightly, do the right thing. follow your instincts, terminate the pregnancy
wow this is the best comment I've read so far on this thread. I've come to realise most Nigerians have a very stone age mentality and I'm 100% sure most of the hypocrites commenting here would have done the same of they were in the OPs shoes. It's not a small job to raise a kid and if you know you don't have the rescources for it it would be better to terminate the pregnancy than bring a child to suffer in this cruel world. Look at some folks saying God will provide like they will be of any assistance
Smh for Nigerian mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by benzion72(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Your sister has eaten the forbidding fruit and once eating it does not satisfy, you will continue to crave for more.

If you abort this one savely you just show her the way at 16, by 30 she might have thrown away uncountable and you will not even know.

Abortion is murder
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Malawian(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2017
life has really lost its value in this country that people can talk and advise on abortion with a straight face. everyone, pls a take home assignment, how old do you think our Blessed Mother Mary was when she gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.