Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45801 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Oilandgas1(m): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

What's the guy doing for a living? Because in this part of the world most 27-30 years guys are still saying mama thank you.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:
. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.

Please let her marry the man and have the baby... different people with different destiny. You can never tell. She might be too young for marriage but our parents got married at 15 to 18years then. Something God may come out of this. But abortion at 16 is a no no

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Ranchhoddas: 4:28am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
You and everyone who liked your post are stark raving mad.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by MaziOmenuko: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Antina:

But I am not disappointed you also advised not to abort

Yes, the reason I advised not to abort is totally different from yours. Aborting is not his decision to make but that of his sis and her bf. The best he can do now is to try and convince his sis to get rid of thepregnancy, then he should look for qualified medical practitioners to do the D and C for her if she finally agreed. If not, then he can't force her.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy:
It’s her decision to make. Not yours. Not your parents. Not the guy’s. No one but her.
All you can do is advise her.
Really? It's the decision of a 16yr old to make?
Goosh! I thought I've seen enough dummies.
And I hope you ain't a mother yet cos if you're, I have a message for your children.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

Most times families with only one girl child end up like this because the girl usually has no one to confide in or learn from. That said, she's still young but I don't support abortion so let him marry her but she will still remain at home until she turns 18
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by demefaboy(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Ah nowan talk cus, I just pregnanted a gal
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by thamarvelz(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Are you trying to throw away the knife after it has cut through and inflicted damage. Rise up to it,the latest uncle in town!

But seriously, Mr Whatever-ur-name-is are u alright?
coz from ur posts its obvious that u should be in an asylum or something.
If u ain't got anything reasonable to say why not shut that mouth instead of spewing trash allover?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street

dude, take this advice and run with it. get your sister a safe abortion, test her for stds and warn her seriously about unprotected sex and let her carry on with her life, she's only 16 years old, do not let your 16 year old sister marry a dude that is almost 30 that had the guts to sleep with her without protection, exposing her to potential stds and who eventually got her pregnant. ignore all these ppl here, life is not black and white. not every pregnancy is a blessing. yes, your instincts are right to tell you that this pregnancy will cause your sister & family a lot of future unhappiness, either by sentencing her to the drama of early single motherhood or trapping her in an early unhappy marriage.

all this can be over in just 15 minutes for god's sake, don't let strangers on the internet convince u to drag it out for the next 9 months and be stuck with an unwanted child for the rest of its life. a lot could go wrong for your family. your mom's insensitivity is common with ppl of her times, ignore her. your sister could contact vvf, she could die at childbirth, she could carry this to full term and have to get ceserean section to extract a stillborn after all the stress (i know a girl this happened to, married for belle, gave birth to a still born, stuck with a god-awful c-section scar, got a divorce shortly after) and let's not even talk of the psychological trauma & embarassment if she does have the kid, do u really want to raise that one sister that never goes away, that has had a hard life, that has 2 failed marriages and 4 kids from 3 different fathers, who has to come live in your house every 3 months cos of her endless woes? this is how it starts, u are on the right track.

tell whoever cares to ask, she suffered a miscarriage or she wasnt pregnant, it's common for girls her age to miss periods, fullstop. u can have your sister back where she was, writing jamb in march and going to get a life, do the right thing. pretentious nigerians have ruined so many lives with their illogical opinions, ask yourself which advice will benefit u more 5 months from now, your teenage sister totting around a full gut of child or her as she's always been standing on a line to buy jamb form. think!! sometimes ppl have to make very tough decisions, choose your sister & family stability over this unwanted issue that everyone is trying to convince u is a blessing, yet u & i both know it isnt a blessing and those trying to convince u it is a blessing also know it's a lie cos none of them will wish to be in your shoes.

i'm pro-choice but even i know that most life choices are restricted from minors cos they cant quite grasp consequence, that's why they dont marry, vote, perform sex-change surgery, anything life-altering is best left to a guardian with good intentions. the abortion has nothing to do with the 27 yr old perv, it's not his decision. this is primarily your sister's decision but she's too young to decide this tbh and since you're thinking rightly, do the right thing. follow your instincts, terminate the pregnancy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by diritalkz(m): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2017
It never gonna be easy for her,first of all report the stupid boy to the police for sleeping with an underage girl,then sit down with your sister talk to her the implication of keeping that child I know it's inhuman to advice aborting that pregnancy but then it wise to do the needful. How old is the pregnancy?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Yhemit(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

No I should be carrying her on my back. I dey Lagos dey hustle mean while they are living comfortably at ph.

lmao (No I should be carrying her on my back) funny guy
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Pheals(f): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

bro don't abort anything... let her face anything coming her way... if the man take care of it or not let her face it.. if u do... two things are involve u risk her life or u turn her to bad girl, she will continue to abort! yes I heard the experience the parent regret they did! Anyway be speaking sense into her..
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Heryorh: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2017
let her gv birth..
she might suffer from 'teen mother stigmatisation' shaa...
but abortion is not a option.
she can continue her education later.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by darkmarky(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes its better to learn through mistakes.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Jamean(f): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Pearl05:
Don't marry her off because that will be the end of her education.

Register her for ante natal care, let her put to birth and afterwards send her back to school. While pregnant, she can also attend extra mutual class in preparation for exams.

Let the baby papa provide for the child on monthly or weekly and the your sister too till after six months of putting to birth. Be responsible for her studies.

If the man really want to marry her, he should wait for her to be of age and be able to decide for herself.

Don't push her too much now lest we he's stories of a pregnant 16 hanged or poisoned self.

People will talk but highest is 2 yrs after delivery and no one will have time for such talks because they all have bigger issues at hand.

Don't force her to abort.

Thank you for sharing my thoughts. Marriage ko marriage ni. When she's 21 we'll know if he was really interested in marriage.

Kini omode mo
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by sniperr007(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun

Do u enjoy insulting & judging people?

He asked for advise. If u dont ve any advise to give, shut up & let other pple..
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by guru03(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Abortion is not the way, and her marrying the guy is not the best option. Let her take the shame, she might learn from her mistake.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Taiwo20(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2017
I cannot advise you.....leave her alone, she will learn.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by bigtt76(f): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Poison her? Idiot like you

Skipuru:
. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by cococandy(f): 5:35am On Oct 31, 2017
TimeMod3:
Really? It's the decision of a 16yr old to make?
Goosh! I thought I've seen enough dummies.
And I hope you ain't a mother yet cos if you're, I have a message for your children.

Why don’t you tie her down and forcefully abort the baby since it’s not her decision to make.

Very stupid thing.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by talk2emma: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Op since the guy said he is ready to take care of her just support her let her give birth pregnancy can't stop her from going back to school.....

U get luck say no be those hit and run type of guy
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by SLOVFO(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Shouldn't the guy be arrested for impregnating an underage girl? The girl is not yet 18 and is still considered a minor, if I am not mistaken.
She should keep the baby and finish her education before marriage . The guy should be forced to pay child support until the young girl is ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by cococandy(f): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2017
So they should drug her and abort the pregnancy? Are you people okay?
selflessmaya:

dude, take this advice and run with it. get your sister a safe abortion, test her for stds and warn her seriously about unprotected sex and let her carry on with her life, she's only 16 years old, do not let your 16 year old sister marry a dude that is almost 30 that had the guts to sleep with her without protection, exposing her to potential stds and who eventually got her pregnant. ignore all these ppl here, life is not black and white. not every pregnancy is a blessing. yes, your instincts are right to tell you that this pregnancy will cause your sister & family a lot of future unhappiness, either by sentencing her to the drama of early single motherhood or trapping her in an early unhappy marriage.

all this can be over in just 15 minutes for god's sake, don't let strangers on the internet convince u to drag it out for the next 9 months and be stuck with an unwanted child for the rest of its life. a lot could go wrong for your family. your mom's insensitivity is common with ppl of her times, ignore her. your sister could contact vvf, she could die at childbirth, she could carry this to full term and have to get ceserean section to extract a stillborn after all the stress (i know a girl this happened to, married for belle, gave birth to a still born, stuck with a god-awful c-section scar, got a divorce shortly after) and let's not even talk of the psychological trauma & embarassment if she does have the kid, do u really want to raise that one sister that never goes away, that has had a hard life, that has 2 failed marriages and 4 kids from 3 different fathers, who has to come live in your house every 3 months cos of her endless woes? this is how it starts, u are on the right track.

tell whoever cares to ask, she suffered a miscarriage or she wasnt pregnant, it's common for girls her age to miss periods, fullstop. u can have your sister back where she was, writing jamb in march and going to get a life, do the right thing. pretentious nigerians have ruined so many lives with their illogical opinions, ask yourself which advice will benefit u more 5 months from now, your teenage sister totting around a full gut of child or her as she's always been standing on a line to buy jamb form. think!! sometimes ppl have to make very tough decisions, choose your sister & family stability over this unwanted issue that everyone is trying to convince u is a blessing, yet u & i both know it isnt a blessing and those trying to convince u it is a blessing also know it's a lie cos none of them will wish to be in your shoes.

i'm pro-choice but even i know that most life choices are restricted from minors cos they cant quite grasp consequence, that's why they dont marry, vote, perform sex-change surgery, anything life-altering is best left to a guardian with good intentions. the abortion has nothing to do with the 27 yr old perv, it's not his decision. this is primarily your sister's decision but she's too young to decide this tbh and since you're thinking rightly, do the right thing. follow your instincts, terminate the pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Gofwane(m): 5:45am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
keep kwayet Oga n face your own children,if u have nothing reasonable to say.
A child that will go wayward will surely do,no matter how many lectures n scolding u throw at her.

I feel pity for this young man
don't mind the mofos attacking the op.

Funny thing is that if you should check, you will discover that their own parents tried to watch them but yet nobody fvck and know abortion pills more than them
Nairaland is filled with kids these days that's why you will be seeing those types of mumu comments. Pikin wey wan spoil go spoil No matter how hard you tried to monitor them

I no blame them sha, na because Internet subscription is very cheap that's why
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Unfortunately, you didn't mention anything about your father.... Let me assume he's late. Having sex with a 16 year old should be be statutory rape I think?

Back to the matter, best advise I would give you is support your sister as much as you can. Give her all the love you can muster and let her deliver her baby safely.

Aiding and abetting an abortion for her would hurt her emotionally for life. It might even lead to her death or other health complications in the future. Don't try it.

Besides that, if you lead her to abort, trust me by the time she clocks 23-25 (their enfant terrible age) she must have gone through 10 more abortions and living a terrible life.

Your mother is learned that's why she insisted on her delivering to learn a lesson but then she too is a mother... She cannot throw away her daughter in times like this, she will support her.

As for school, she still has a lot time ahead of her. She can also learn a trade or study online. Trust me girls like her end up with the brightest future.

Please allow her to deliver safely. Forget about whatever useless thought of shame to the family you're harboring, who was there for your family when you guys needed them? Think wisely

Skipuru:

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by bigtt76(f): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2017
You must be mad! She has every right to her body and how she wants it to be used forget the age. What is your business in a 16 year old marrying 27 years old? 11years difference? Would you accept for a 27 year old girl to marry a 38 year old man? Still 11 years difference!

God is wonderful and every Knowing that is why he made pregnancy at any age possible, don't try to play God! You don't know her destiny.

It is people like you who have cajoled a lot of women into remaining unmarried past their prime. Idiot

selflessmaya:

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:52am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

It's easy for you to sit in the comfort of your homes and apportion blames on a story you know nothing about. There's no advice you can give to a dog that wants to eat faeces. If a teenager is bent on exploring life, talking means nothing.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 31, 2017
op, its your duty to impregnant the guys sibling,if you dont have the balls pay a nigger to do that, I ve done that before, if the guy has no sibling wait for the next 20years, he will probably have a daughter, thats what people like me do. NEVER take chances,

i wil have suggested its aborted but first convince your sister

Augustap
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by MrHenshaw: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

Though unfortunate but both of them are not TOO YOUNG for marriage.If the guy has a means of good livelihood and genuinely want her as a wife,let him start d marriage preliminary.This will handle to an extent the stigma and humiliation she is facing.
Then the mother or guardian of the guy should be willing to keep the baby while she goes back fully to school.l am very sure her mum wouldn't accept her at ds stage.Finally she has to start learning things that can give her financial independence because she needs more money now.l would suggest her hair making,baking etc.

More info on relationship and marriage counsel,send Mail to henshawok@gmail .com
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by YelloweWest: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
I can't thank God enough for saving me from this.
At 16 I was sexually active unfortunately...

Ok. Let her give birth but don't force her to marry the guy.

Be the way that guy should be in jail! angry
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Emmbanny(m): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
since the mistake has happened, just allow your sister to have the baby
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Having her abort won't reverse what has already been done.
actually it will, that's the whole point of an abortion, to make a pregnant woman not pregnant again.

cococandy:
So they should drug her and abort the pregnancy? Are you people okay?
who says he should drug her and abort the pregnancy? do u honestly think a 16 year old wouldnt wish to not be pregnant? if u want to throw around pro-choice, if the sister does have the kid, is she capable of raising it without his contributions? she really has no choice and is very dependent on what the potential caretakers of the child will decide. if nigerian families can beat a pregnant girl and talk hell into her about how the pregnancy will go, then a family can save the beating and be as level headed as possible and talk to a 16 yr old CHILD about why they feel an abortion is the best course and get her to see reason. most pregnant 16 yr old nigerians will pray for a family that can even let them have that option so let's not pretend nigeria is the uk where teenagers "wanna keep the baby".
if OP wants the pregnancy to stay, it will stay whether she likes it or not, if he wants it gone, it will be gone too, if he wants her married at 16, she has no choice. in nigerian society, the pro-choice ish does not exist for most women and i'm not stupid enough to delude myself like most ppl here. families mostly make the decision and for once a man is here trying to make what any sensible person knows is the right choice, a choice that most ppl who feel trapped like his sister would secretly want. and we should leave it to his kid sister? in this country? where she gets no choice in the first place? he could have married her off, he could let her have the pregnancy as a punishment but he's considering letting her walk scottfree from all this, i am a huge advocate of pro-choice and how a woman should have sole decision but sometimes i have to remember i'm dealing with nigerians and head straight to the point. my main argument with abortion is it's a woman's body, choice etc. but this is an important issue and this is no time to start trying to state laws of feminism.
the case is simple: a girl who gets no choice in most families has a brother who wants to give her an option that most girls in her shoes would kill to have. if she's getting this option cos he wants to save face, not cos it's her body etc, it's none of my business, it still benefits everybody, a 16 yr old will be more grateful in 4 yrs time if she terminates this pregnancy than if she keeps it. 95% of women who have had a safe abortion dont regret it, they're thankful for that chance of escape everyday.

bigtt76:
You must be mad! She has every right to her body and how she wants it to be used forget the age. What is your business in a 16 year old marrying 27 years old? 11years difference? Would you accept for a 27 year old girl to marry a 38 year old man? Still 11 years difference!
God is wonderful and every Knowing that is why he made pregnancy at any age possible, don't try to play God! You don't know her destiny.
It is people like you who have cajoled a lot of women into remaining unmarried past their prime. Idiot
u must be high on some narcotic if u think i'll argue with someone who just compared a 16yr old child to a 27yr old adult. why didnt u also say, it's not such a big deal if a 20 yr old man has sex with a 9 yr old, it's same 11 yr difference. you're the idiot and it shows . lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.