Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? (4267 Views)

How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2017
cc saafia

makkydebbie

iamkashy

ishilove

lala247

sekxy

what will you do in this scenario

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Henitan24(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2017
That's the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
but is just a
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by IamSINZ(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Simply tell him that it's YOU! That should hurt grin
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2017
IamSINZ:
Simply tell him that it's YOU! That should hurt grin
lol boss but the guy Don talk em mind na
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2017
angry

My question is....IS HE REALLY HER BF? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by IamSINZ(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
lol boss but the guy Don talk em mind na

The dude is just plain wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

My question is....IS HE REALLY HER BF? undecided
did dey have fake in this relationship matter

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamSINZ:

The dude is just plain wicked! grin
but most guys just want to know aw d girl go react na

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
safiaa wetin u go talk for dis mata

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
did dey have fake in this relationship matter

A lot of fabricated crap stories being dropped on social media everyday for the sake of attention..

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
lolz,,ground should open lemme fall inside grin
this is wickedness in high places cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

A lot of fabricated crap stories being dropped on social media everyday for the sake of attention..

am not saying if it is real just saw it online and decided to know how u guys will react to it

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz,,ground should open lemme fall inside grin

this is wickedness in high places cheesy
Abi but if na me I go just shot d guy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by internationalman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
she should have answered ''we will marry the same day at the same wedding ceremony and in the same venue''

Then wait 4 d guy's reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
Abi but if na me I go just shot d guy?
lolz...abeg never shootgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz...abeg never shootgrin
na joke I dey o btw why u come do leg like Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Amarabae(f): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's not compulsory that every relationship will end in marriage.
No lady should be desperate for marriage abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Ehen u don come�

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by danieljessy: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

We all know this shit is not real na,simply give your own reaction to such scenario

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
We all know this shit is not real na,simply give your own reaction to such scenario
bros if na ur girlfriend tell you this wetin u go talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by danieljessy: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
zainmaxwell:
bros if na ur girlfriend tell you this wetin u go talk
Of course, I'll Marry b4 u na..come later let me introduce u to your friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
Of course, I'll Marry b4 u na..come later let me introduce u to your friend cheesy
lolx
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
The lady for answer=me and yougrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:
The lady for answer=me and yougrin
then wetin u go answer if na u

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jeez! I Dont Even Know How To React To This... What A Meaningless Relationship

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by chynie: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
I will answer ''me''
then mental make a note to dump him
or use him till I get a better guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Repeat that crap above when you turn 30+ without a suitor. yeye

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
Not all relationship will lead to marriage, also if it's leading me to the bank, I have no problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
Jeez! I Dont Even Know How To React To This... What A Meaningless Relationship
Taaarh u that always have something to say

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chybeibe:
Not all relationship will lead to marriage, also if it's leading me to the bank, I have no problem with that.
na money be ur problem
Re: Ladies How Will You Feel If You Are This Lady??? by zainmaxwell(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
but lala come tell us ur mind for dis matter
cc farano

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Your IQ With This!! (photo) / Deleted! / My Girlfriend Gave Me 200k Because I Called Her Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.