Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (57310 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam? / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by OwoLee(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
seunfape:
IF HE STAYS IN KANO, NO PROBLEM BUT EAST NO GO ACCEPT HER

how is your orientation different from the north you always chastising? there are many Christians in the north, so expect the rise of the Muslims in the east...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KBEST3(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
ALHAMDULILLAH MASHAALLAH

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by abuaaliyah(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
in any civilized society their must be religion tolerance, less tolerate each other, ahjia may ALLAH strenghten you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by amodu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
You will never have any cause to go back to your vomit BI IZNILLAH

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Vutseck(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I am not a Muslim but i said yes so i can post. What rubbish is this? Why asking people to profess love for Islam before they can make comment? Do you do that on Christian-related topics? I see an attempt to Islamise this country

islamise this forum

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by checkolatunji: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Fake hausa kunu-sipper claiming Igbo for the sake of politics. She is Abokki! grin

I guess she is the fake Dullhari's daughter that married an Igbo man during Dullhari's campaign according to the fallacious propaganda dished out by dumbohari's online zombies. grin

Deal with it Lil man, Islam has come to stay in ..............

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by balarabe01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmn!
The woman held the quran upside down.
Next why did she become a muslim,if she try unbecoming a muslim her punishment na death by hanging.
if she sleep with anyman otherthan her husband na death by stoning.
if she abuse prophet or &God na death by hanging.
if she steal na cutting of limbs.
if her papa die shes entitled to 1/3of a mans share.
this is intro.....u are welcome yellow pawpaw.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KBEST3(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
abdelrahman:
who is going to pay her?
ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATAALA
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by checkolatunji: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Femiwilli:
Amazing one Christian converts to Islam and it's front page news.
Meanwhile when Muslims convert to Jesus it does not hit front page.

Just like when a dog bites a man, it won't make front page.
But a man biting a dog will make headlines.

This implies that Muslims accepting Jesus is so common it's no more news.

On the other hand, a Christian converting to Islam is free to talk about it.
As Christians are civilised and not violent.

We know any Muslim converting to Christianty lives in fear and has to hide it.

Listen to another igbo person who foolishly left Jesus
When he realised his mistake he came back to Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

I hope you are aware that u have joined a religion where the Imams teach men to beat their women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouztv-tRPKM

Omo Oodua rere, jor mase pelu awon Omo olori pelebe yii ma wu iwa radarad. Ni ile Yoruba, ama nfi owo fun gbogbo esin nii.
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by BenzEne1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Igbo woman who have tasted an uncircumcised rod

I don't understand. Is this supposed to mean that Muslims do not circumcise their male children? If so you are totally wrong. And umm if "rod" is the factor that influences the religion one converts to. Then almost all the youths today wouldn't be in a religion for more than a week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by TeamSimple(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Do proper evangelism they won't hear, instead they will be talking about the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of Islam . You had think all the problems in this world start from Muslims or the first and second world wars were both ignited by Islam. Never heard of a product out-beating it rival through product image damage .

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by presidentMZ: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
The reason is that no Muslim will abuse any Prophet, Noah, Adam(Our first Father), Isah(Jesus), Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, etc, but the Christians does.. we owe them maximum respect, because they followed true religion of worshiping one God and no partner or trinity
nairavsdollars:
I am not a Muslim but i said yes so i can post. What rubbish is this? Why asking people to profess love for Islam before they can make comment? Do you do that on Christian-related topics? I see an attempt to Islamise this country

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by bfmconcepts: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Any about ibo is business

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by BenzEne1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Truth is the mods have got to make that Shahadah optional. It aint right to constrain people from other religion into accepting the shahadah before making a comment. Islam should be opening its arms to everyone so they can learn the truth about it. Mashallah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Bimpe29: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen. Aishat, I am extremely happy for you, Allah will continue guiding us to the right path.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Muslims can say what they like on Christian topics but christians aren't allowed to do likewise, the mods need to review this, I will keep accepting and posting what I like on Muslim threads l, it takes nothing away from me
It should take religious intolerance away from you and I hope that is not too much to ask for. Because it is not only in the hearts of Boko Haram that hate resides, it does in many hearts that have nothing to do with Boko guys or Islam.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by abbaapple: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Hahaha mad man
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
BARAKA LLAHU FIHI
GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY
I AM VERY HAPPY READING THIS
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by uchedum(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
is alright... anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Christians scream on top of their lungs that Christianity isn't a religion, why do you expect such thing to be there?

Secondly, most Muslims mind their business and rarely say trash on Christian related threads but same can't be said about Christians

Finally, so what seun decided to include here is the yardstick to Islamise Nigeria, you sound dumb with that statement

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by malvisguy212: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:

You wont accept her because she is Muslim?

Ask yourself what Jesus will do
Jesus will say " I did not come to preach religion, I came to set the captive free " religion bind but Jesus set free.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
malvisguy212:
Jesus will say " I did not come to preach religion, I came to set the captive free " religion bind but Jesus set free.

Write this nonsense when next you fill forms in the space of religion.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Caseless: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Diiet:
Islam religion is spreading verry fast in igbo land like wild fire and many igbo christians are unaware because of their obsession with yoruba muslims.
In the near future we'll be seeing igbo muslims and igbo christians slugging it out in politics.

even when we want to pick a president from the east, we will pick a Muslim Ibo. That hatred must stop. How can a people be so filled with hatred for others like this.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Caseless: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
nairavsdollars:
senseless and a fake Muslim.
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by malvisguy212: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
ollah1:

Write this nonsense when next you fill forms in the space of religion.
your salvation is very important to God not your religious work...........your good work cannot save you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Femiwilli: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
checkolatunji:

Omo Oodua rere, jor mase pelu awon Omo olori pelebe yii ma wu iwa radarad. Ni ile Yoruba, ama nfi owo fun gbogbo esin nii.
who u dey call flat-head?

we shall all bow to Jesus never allah

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by sanusikebbe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ma sha Allah!
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by yareemahaliyu: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
bugidon:
I no know why some people like to suffer all in the name of religion. I pity for the woman because she lacks common sense undecided
I pity you because u lack vision to see the true religion
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by hgnbello(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ma Sha Allah.... Barakallahu fih
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by kingsmaila(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
nengibo:
Remaining picture of her siting on the tv
Its obvious you sit on Tv set in your state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)?? / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral / Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.