Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (57280 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam? / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
malvisguy212:
your salvation is very important to God not your religious work...........your good work cannot save you.

Continue writing grammer
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by yinkusnoni(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
zionmade1:
Thats cool
Thats how a civilized religion should look like. where everybody is free to make his/her choice

Unlike the one she converted to where it is punishable by death to leave

Ode Sombody, Oya name just 1 person that have been punished by death for leaving Islaam.
explicit details on who punished the person, where he/she was punished, who administered the Punishment and the rule that said any converter should be punish by death...

always speak with sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Oches4me(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Femiwilli:
Amazing one Christian converts to Islam and it's front page news.
Meanwhile when Muslims convert to Jesus it does not hit front page.

Just like when a dog bites a man, it won't make front page.
But a man biting a dog will make headlines.

This implies that Muslims accepting Jesus is so common it's no more news.

On the other hand, a Christian converting to Islam is free to talk about it.
As Christians are civilised and not violent.

We know any Muslim converting to Christianty lives in fear and has to hide it.

Listen to another igbo person who foolishly left Jesus
When he realised his mistake he came back to Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

I hope you are aware that u have joined a religion where the Imams teach men to beat their women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouztv-tRPKM

this show u need a brain surgery, Islam talk about all aspect of life, is because ur religion does not teach u anything does not mean others are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fukkk ur declaration. It's absurd and stupid. Possessed soul!

Now unto the news. Lol.

You just got ur kind. She's fake as the religion she converted into.

She will convert to a Buddhist just d moment she gets a hire bidder.

Go for real persons and not cash and carry.

Hahahahaha
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by drshamo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
I want to say this, some ppl are busy posting that Islam permit beating wife(wives). I have this to say to all my xtain friends across the globe. Islam is a religion of peace and Allah has set a guild line for us to follow, Allah fully explain how u can beat ur woman and it's in most peaceful way and anybody that go outside the rule of beating his wive is nt practicing the religion. You can learn the way a man should beat his wife(wives)Pls don't judge ppl actions base on there religion. Am a Muslim and am nt perfect bt my religion is perfect. I love u all both Christian and Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Organs(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Fake hausa kunu-sipper claiming Igbo for the sake of politics. She is Abokki! grin

I guess she is the fake Dullhari's daughter that married an Igbo man during Dullhari's campaign according to the fallacious propaganda dished out by dumbohari's online zombies. grin

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by businesscitadel(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Muslims convert to atheism, christianity and other religion on a regular basis. Why should we give a f*ck about an igbo woman who in her quest to marry an Alhaji for riches converts to Islam. Kini big deal! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by stuffs4me(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Allahu Akbar.

May Allah continue to protect and guide you, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorextee:
have u been to the north?

No, but I know where you are going... This shouldn't be geographical since it is a religion that is practice through out Nigeria.

That is where you should suspect something.
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by mjb05(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
My sister in Islam I like ur courage Almighty Allah will continue to b with u nd Muslims around d world

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by missyQween(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
abdelrahman:
missQween,how are you?

Alhamdulilah... U ?
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by moufan: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
i love this news.............masha ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Critiker: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
My sister you have chosen the best religion in the world. For those of you who hate islamic religion, try and know more about it, you will surely like it and see that it is the only religion that can take you to your lord. for my christian brothers and sisters, try and read one book " the true message of Jesus Christ" by Dr. Abu Ameena. you will see for yourself. Also try and watch "Ahmad Deedat" video. how he converted many pastors to islam. Sister congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Aliyuminna(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wonder where ibo people get the dumb idea that hausa people don't circumcised
Adaowerri111:
Igbo woman who have tasted an uncircumcised rod

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Yusif0510(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Allahu Akbar Islam Is The Best Religion On The Earth,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by akanke79: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Igbo woman who have tasted an uncircumcised rod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsyhbxMkYyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hqCW2zk0E

Islam and male circumcision

Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.

Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an but it is highlighted in the Sunnah (the Prophet Muhammad's recorded words and actions). In the Sunnah, Muhammad stated that circumcision was a "law for men."

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Harjoke: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Masha Allahu, welcome to religion of peace. Alhamdulilahi for you
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by jubmor: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
bugidon:
I no know why some people like to suffer all in the name of religion. I pity for the woman because she lacks common sense undecided
and you think you have sense?
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I am not a Muslim but i said yes so i can post. What rubbish is this? Why asking people to profess love for Islam before they can make comment? Do you do that on Christian-related topics? I see an attempt to Islamise this country
if u go tru the comments here and see the sickening level of hate being deposited against the girl and her new religion then you will understand what the mods are trying to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
akanke79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsyhbxMkYyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hqCW2zk0E

Islam and male circumcision

Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.

Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an but it is highlighted in the Sunnah (the Prophet Muhammad's recorded words and actions). In the Sunnah, Muhammad stated that circumcision was a "law for men."
u think dey don't know muslims undergo circumcision?

They chose to live in deliberate ignorance which is the worst for of noneducation to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by geaman: 2:51am On Nov 02, 2017
seunfape:
IF HE STAYS IN KANO, NO PROBLEM BUT EAST NO GO ACCEPT HER
why if I may ask
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by shittufarukumar(m): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2017
begwong:
Hajiya just wait until bomb � land for your back yard. After all you converted because of the money given to sustain your business. We know your type so it's no new news. Hahahahaha!
muslim. Don't accept Islam because of wealth but love unlike d christian who will money to trick u into d religion saying jesus dat didn't die died on a cross. Moreover prophet are known to physically fit ie strong
Which Isa (as) is but ur own jesus of cristianity he died while the other theifs tortured with him were still alive
SO FYI xtians u have all been tricked by the Romans and british but sha they left u a little truth in bible for those hu have comon sense to find their way out

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 3:59am On Nov 02, 2017
An innocent woman says she's proud to be an Igbo Muslim and the ignoramous want to Commit suicide online��� this shows how angry and frustrated Christians can be when it comes to Islam, ������� don't worry she will return to Christianity, go and hug transformer if she does not return.. .����...... or u can follow the command of your Bible ���

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such person must be killed

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, must be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman...........

See frustration from the comments of Christians because of an igbo Muslim, I believe if they have there way they will kill her, ,,,lols,
they claim to be tolerant but they are the most intolerant people I've ever seen, ,, ,,,
they claim to love there enemies but they hate there enemies more than Satan, ,,, ,,,
they claim not to judge people, but they judge thousands daily Online ���.........one thing is sure if u know there Bible they will run away from you. ......bunch of #HYPOCRITES
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 4:02am On Nov 02, 2017
ozohtony:

Now unto the news. Lol.

Hahahahaha

An innocent girl says she's proud to be an Igbo Muslim and the ignoramous want to Commit suicide online��� this shows how angry and frustrated Christians can be when it comes to Islam, ������� don't worry she will return to Christianity, go and hug transformer if she does not return.. .����...... or u can follow the command of your Bible ���

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such person must be killed

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, must be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman...........

See frustration from the comments of Christians because of an igbo Muslim, I believe if they have there way they will kill her, ,,,lols,
they claim to be tolerant but they are the most intolerant people I've ever seen, ,, ,,,
they claim to love there enemies but they hate there enemies more than Satan, ,,, ,,,
they claim not to judge people, but they judge thousands daily Online ���.........one thing is sure if u know there Bible they will run away from you. ......bunch of #HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 4:05am On Nov 02, 2017
businesscitadel:
Muslims convert to atheism, christianity and other religion on a regular basis. Why should we give a f*ck about an igbo woman who in her quest to marry an Alhaji for riches converts to Islam. Kini big deal! undecided undecided

An innocent girl says she's proud to be an Igbo Muslim and the ignoramous want to Commit suicide online��� this shows how angry and frustrated Christians can be when it comes to Islam, ������� don't worry she will return to Christianity, go and hug transformer if she does not return.. .����...... or u can follow the command of your Bible ���

they claim not to judge people, but they judge thousands daily Online ���� shocked grin grin.........one thing is sure if u know there Bible they will run away from you. ......bunch of #HYPOCRITES
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 4:09am On Nov 02, 2017
ozohtony:

Now unto the news. Lol.

Hahahahaha

An innocent Woman says she's proud to be an Igbo Muslim and the ignoramous want to Commit suicide online cheesy grin cheesy cheesy this shows how angry and frustrated Christians can be when it comes to Islam, shocked shocked shocked grin don't worry she will return to Christianity, go and hug transformer if she does not return.. . grin grin...... or u can follow the command of your Bible grin grin grin grin

they claim not to judge people, but they judge thousands daily Online shocked grin grin.........one thing is sure if u know there Bible they will run away from you. ......bunch of #HYPOCRITES
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by bams2999(m): 4:29am On Nov 02, 2017
ALLAH ABKAR
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Femiwilli:
Amazing one Christian converts to Islam and it's front page news.
Meanwhile when Muslims convert to Jesus it does not hit front page.

Just like when a dog bites a man, it won't make front page.
But a man biting a dog will make headlines.

This implies that Muslims accepting Jesus is so common it's no more news.

On the other hand, a Christian converting to Islam is free to talk about it.
As Christians are civilised and not violent.

We know any Muslim converting to Christianty lives in fear and has to hide it.

Listen to another igbo person who foolishly left Jesus
When he realised his mistake he came back to Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

I hope you are aware that u have joined a religion where the Imams teach men to beat their women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouztv-tRPKM

Live in Fear because of what your buybull commanded
Is like there two types of gods in the Bible
----The old Testament god --very harsh and vengeful ,,,,,the people executing his commandments then are the ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB of that time... .. shocked shocked shocked
-----The New Testament god -- he's now calm , loving and repentant to the extent of dying for the sins of his so called children he chased out of the garden grin grin grin shocked

Is this terrorism? Pls I need a born /birth /pregnant again Christian to answer this shocked
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 4:56am On Nov 02, 2017
balarabe01:
Hmmn!
The woman held the quran upside down.
Next why did she become a muslim,if she try unbecoming a muslim her punishment na death by hanging.
if she sleep with anyman otherthan her husband na death by stoning.
if she abuse prophet or &God na death by hanging.
if she steal na cutting of limbs.
if her papa die shes entitled to 1/3of a mans share.
this is intro.....u are welcome yellow pawpaw.

PLS DON'T DIE OF FRUSTRATION AND HighBP Abey I see say e scratch u for body

Is like there two types of gods in the Bible(buybull)
----The old Testament god --very harsh and vengeful ,,,,,the people executing his commandments then are the ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB of that time... ..
-----The New Testament god -- he's now calm , loving and repentant to the extent of dying for the sins of his so called children he chased out of the garden

Is this terrorism? Pls I need a born /birth /pregnant again Christian to answer this
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Pavore9:

Is there no religion that execute on the grounds of Apostasy?

Answers to your question bro/sis

PLS DON'T DIE OF FRUSTRATION AND HighBP Abey I see say e scratch u for body

Is like there two types of gods in the Bible(buybull)
----The old Testament god --very harsh and vengeful ,,,,,the people executing his commandments then are the ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB of that time... ..
-----The New Testament god -- he's now calm , loving and repentant to the extent of dying for the sins of his so called children he chased out of the garden

Is this terrorism? Pls I need a born /birth /pregnant again Christian to answer this

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow grin grin grin grin

The commandments of the Old Testament god is what terrorist carry out today
Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by KO89: 5:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Buybull with cock and bull stories

Re: Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I am not a Muslim but i said yes so i can post. What rubbish is this? Why asking people to profess love for Islam before they can make comment? Do you do that on Christian-related topics? I see an attempt to Islamise this country

Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)?? / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral / Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.