Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations (4940 Views)

Another Copyist Mathematical Error In The Bible! / El Rufai's NBA Invitation And CAMA Laws: Leave Religion Out Of The Equations / Pastor Adeboye Reduces Killings In Nigeria To Equations, Solves The Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
4kings:

Mr. Man is it that you're not understanding me or you didn't read what you posted.

There is no explanation up there, i thought the explanation would continue in the link you posted, but i didn't see it.
Check it again.

I gave you 3 different mathematical calculations that proved that the earth was a young earth. I also gave you three biblical verses where the Lord Jesus Christ asserted that the earth is young and lastly I cited what Josephus said about the belief in his day as a young earth and yet you are still pretending to not see it. I can give you one more calculation to prove it but will not see it? undecided
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I gave you 3 different mathematical calculations that proved that the earth was a young earth. I also gave you three biblical verses where the Lord Jesus Christ asserted that the earth is young and lastly I cited what Josephus said about the belief in his day as a young earth and yet you are still pretending to not see it. I can give you one more calculation to prove it but will not see it? undecided
What calculations?
So far only 1 calculation which i debunked, which other 2 are you talking about.

Jesus Christ never said the earth is young, that's just your interpretation of what he said.

It seems you're just copying and pasting without reading, can you show me the calculations you gave? and also how what Jesus said is devoid of interpretations?
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
4kings:

What calculations?
So far only 1 calculation which i debunked, which other 2 are you talking about.

Jesus Christ never said the earth is young, that's just your interpretation of what he said.

It seems you're just copying and pasting without reading, can you show me the calculations you gave? and also how what Jesus said is devoid of interpretations?

You will need to take off those evolution spectacles that is preventing you from seeing Scriptures and calculations buttressing the truth of a young earth. cool

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You will need to take off those evolution spectacles that is preventing you from seeing Scriptures and calculations buttressing the truth of a young earth. cool
You're a clown. grin
If you have no valid argument then you're just being dogmatic.
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
4kings:

You're a clown. grin
If you have no valid argument then you're just being dogmatic.

It's not only the spectacles that needs to be swapped but you also need to unplug your ears. shocked

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by kachi19: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how is that brilliant? while its well said it veers off the topic at hand; OP is not arguing for just a creator but for a specific creator who created things in a particular way, a literal Adam and Eve Creation, OP is a young earth creationist who is certain the world is 6000 years old

when Christians argue against evolution and "random chance" they're not arguing because such things show there's no "creator" but because those things go against the way they think the creator "created" the "creations"; evolution being true screws the entire tenets of Christianity from bottom to top cuz a literal Adam and Eve is very necessary as its the foundation on which Christianity is actually built

Evolution demolishes the idea of an "Adam and Eve," who are depicted as being created by "God" in the last part of Biblical Creation in the Book of Genesis. They are unrelated to any life form that came before them, per the Bible.

Without Adam and Eve . . . you have no disobedience based on them eating the fruit from the wrong tree.

Without this disobedience -- called "Original Sin" -- you have NO reason for "God" to later send a "Redeemer" for the human race (each of whose members somehow "inherited" that "Original Sin" LOL) . . . and that Redeemer = Jesus. Without Jesus, you have no basis for Christianity. . . . hence, the panic that Christians feel about Evolution, "Random chance" and their goal to discredit it and – instead – to pretend that a folk tale version of “Biblical Creation” accurately describes what actually “happened”

so when OP is arguing against random chance, he's not arguing just against it but also indirectly arguing FOR literal biblical creation

Christianity has gone thru various modifications and unnecessary overhauling... what even is *Adam and Eve* they might be made up character by those who forge christianity into their taste of "Standard form" or probably what was left to transcribe. In my own discovery christianity is pure and goes hand in hand with science just these blind christians who are just twisted to a fault... The creation of the world didn't take 7days neither is the world 6,000yrs old. So even you Atheists when you see or hear somethings christians say, you just don't jump out to confuse with you super volty intellect and criticism and grammer. Pls consider us that lack formal education #Peace
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by Niflheim(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
@op,

So in other words, the starfish is a sign that Venus created the world, since the 5 pointed star has always beena symbol of Venus abi?

The symbol of the Hindu goddess of wealth is the octogram, so I guess anytime we see a flower with 8 petals, it is a sign that lakshmi(and not jehovah), created the world right?

Sheshat the Egyptian goddess had a wand with a 7 pointed star, so is this proof that sheshat created the Universe?

What of the Lady bug that has only 10 spots on it's back? Is this proof that the god of kabbalah(Ain Soph), created the world? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

So in other words, the starfish is a sign that Venus created the world, since the 5 pointed star has always beena symbol of Venus abi?

The symbol of the Hindu goddess of wealth is the octogram, so I guess anytime we see a flower with 8 petals, it is a sign that lakshmi(and not jehovah), created the world right?

Sheshat the Egyptian goddess had a wand with a 7 pointed star, so is this proof that sheshat created the Universe?

What of the Lady bug that has only 10 spots on it's back? Is this proof that the god of kabbalah(Ain Soph), created the world? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you guys illiterates? Do you understand the Golden Ratio in mathematics?

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

It's not only the spectacles that needs to be swapped but you also need to unplug your ears. shocked
YEC contradicts literal biblical history.
Deal with it. tongue
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
4kings:

YEC contradicts literal biblical history.
Deal with it. tongue

See why YEC is the closest to 'literal biblical history' here.==> https://www.nairaland.com/4176884/could-god-really-created-everything
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

See why YEC is the closest to 'literal biblical history' here.==> https://www.nairaland.com/4176884/could-god-really-created-everything
Although it seems i'm trying to support a biblical ideology but;

OEC: I found that over 90% of the Bible dealing with creation I have to ignore to believe it.
from the quote above, what do you have to ignore when considering OEC.
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
4kings:

Although it seems i'm trying to support a biblical ideology but;

from the quote above, what do you have to ignore when considering OEC.

You will have to ignore the following verses just as you have conveniently evaded. cool

"But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.'" (Mark 10:6).

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created to this time, neither shall be" (Mark 16:19).

"That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; From the blood of Abel to the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say to you, It shall be required of this generation" (Luke 11:50-51).
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You will have to ignore the following verses just as you have conveniently evaded. cool
I've not evaded anything o.

"But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.'" (Mark 10:6).
What about those born without sexual organs, conjoined twins, intersex babies and so on, are they the devil's creation?
And by the way, your point here does not affect OEC, after all for the most part animals are categorized as male and female, whether they believe it's through Abiogenesis or a different phenomenon.

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created to this time, neither shall be" (Mark 16:19).
OEC don't dispute the fact that the universe was Created by God, so what's your point here?

"That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; From the blood of Abel to the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say to you, It shall be required of this generation" (Luke 11:50-51).
Like i said before, some interpret some parts of the bible as metaphors or symbols for esoteric understanding.
Here's is an explanation: http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/id471-cain-and-abel-the-higher-and-lower-nature.html

And i just remembered this, when Cain was being punished he said something about him being scared of the wrath of some population outside Eden.
If you interpret the book of Genesis literally, how do you explain this?
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
4kings:

I've not evaded anything o.

You've evaded and dodged answering every question.

4kings:

What about those born without sexual organs, conjoined twins, intersex babies and so on, are they the devil's creation?
And by the way, your point here does not affect OEC, after all for the most part animals are categorized as male and female, whether they believe it's through Abiogenesis or a different phenomenon.

If you took the Genesis record as an historical document and not allegorical you would have discovered that all those defects are as a result of the Fall of Adam. If you believe in the million of years as taught by OEC, what would the world population now?

4kings:

OEC don't dispute the fact that the universe was Created by God, so what's your point here?

That verse shows you that the beginning of time was about 5 days different from the creation of Adam.

4kings:

Like i said before, some interpret some parts of the bible as metaphors or symbols for esoteric understanding.
Here's is an explanation: http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/id471-cain-and-abel-the-higher-and-lower-nature.html

There is no figure of speech in the creation record in the book of Genesis, its all historical.

4kings:

And i just remembered this, when Cain was being punished he said something about him being scared of the wrath of some population outside Eden.
If you interpret the book of Genesis literally, how do you explain this?

Who other than Abel's children and descendants would want to revenge the death of Abel? undecided
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
You took one week to type nonsense...
OLAADEGBU:

You've evaded and dodged answering every question.
Like?

If you took the Genesis record as an historical document and not allegorical you would have discovered that all those defects are as a result of the Fall of Adam.

Na wa ooo.
There are caused by biological processes Mr.Man. Teratogen, genetic issues, environmental factors and so on...
For goodness sake a common cause of conjoined twins is the eggs dividing late.
I'm very sure you also think Headache is caused by Adam's Fall too.

If you believe in the million of years as taught by OEC, what would be the world population now?
The world's population would be as is or even more if they were no natural disasters and wars. wink

That verse shows you that the beginning of time was about 5 days different from the creation of Adam.
The "beginning of time" undecided. You are shooting yourself in the foot and not realizing it, SMH.
That verse only indicates that Yahweh orchestrated the creation of males and females, that's all. OEC is in conformity with this, there is no 5 days nonsense there.

There is no figure of speech in the creation record in the book of Genesis, its all historical.
Mr.Man it seems you take every word of the bible literally.
So, do you believe that an Angel wrestled with Jacob. Noting Elisha's servant description of the angels he saw.

According to Revelation 6:13, do you also believe that the stars would fall to the earth. Noting the sizes of stars compared to earth.

If you do take these as allegories, can you then draw a line between figure of speech and reality.
By the way if you actually believe that stars would fall to the earth then I don't think i should continue this discussion with you, rather you need to see the likes of Johnydon22 or KingEbukasBlog for counselling

Who other than Abel's children and descendants would want to revenge the death of Abel? undecided
Abel's children?
Which children?
Why is this guy spilling trash like this.

2 Likes

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
4kings:

You took one week to type nonsense...
Like?

To you its nonsense but to the enlightened it makes sense. tongue

4kings:

Na wa ooo.
There are caused by biological processes Mr.Man. Teratogen, genetic issues, environmental factors and so on...
For goodness sake a common cause of conjoined twins is the eggs dividing late.
I'm very sure you also think Headache is caused by Adam's Fall too.

If you had studied the Bible instead of the book of Darwin you wouldn't be this ignorant of this fact.

4kings:

The world's population would be as is or even more if they were no natural disasters and wars. wink

This is the evidence that you don't know and you don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss. undecided

4kings:

The "beginning of time" undecided. You are shooting yourself in the foot and not realizing it, SMH.
That verse only indicates that Yahweh orchestrated the creation of males and females, that's all. OEC is in conformity with this, there is no 5 days nonsense there.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" Genesis 1:1

At the beginning of God's creation, He created heaven (Space), earth (Matter) and the beginning (Time). If you study the thoughts of God instead of fallible man you will discover gems that are hidden.

4kings:

Mr.Man it seems you take every word of the bible literally.
So, do you believe that an Angel wrestled with Jacob. Noting Elisha's servant description of the angels he saw.

According to Revelation 6:13, do you also believe that the stars would fall to the earth. Noting the sizes of stars compared to earth.

If you do take these as allegories, can you then draw a line between figure of speech and reality.
By the way if you actually believe that stars would fall to the earth then I don't think i should continue this discussion with you, rather you need to see the likes of Johnydon22 or KingEbukasBlog for counselling

See how you guys fail with distinction. I said that there is no figure of speech in the Creation record in the book of Genesis. I didn't say in the whole Bible. I think you should call on your helpers because you are losing the plot 'bigly. cool'

4kings:

Abel's children?
Which children?
Why is this guy spilling trash like this.

You think it is trash because you err and do not know the Power of God. cool
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

To you its nonsense but to the enlightened it makes sense. tongue

If you had studied the Bible instead of the book of Darwin you wouldn't be this ignorant of this fact.
Of what fact?

This is the evidence that you don't know and you don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss. undecided
What did i claim to know that i don't know?

"In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" Genesis 1:1

At the beginning of God's creation, He created heaven (Space), earth (Matter) and the beginning (Time). If you study the thoughts of God instead of fallible man you will discover gems that are hidden.
Stop being esoteric, what is this hidden gem you speak of?

See how you guys fail with distinction. I said that there is no figure of speech in the Creation record in the book of Genesis. I didn't say in the whole Bible. I think you should call on your helpers because you are losing the plot 'bigly. cool'
You like dodging sha...
How then can one draw a line between figure of speech and reality, in the bible?

You think it is trash because you err and do not know the Power of God. cool
You were saying something strange.
What did you mean by Abel's children.
Were these children also hidden?
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
4kings:

Of what fact?

The fact of God's existence being seen clearly through creation (Romans 1:20).

4kings:

What did i claim to know that i don't know?

You claimed to know the age of the earth.

4kings:

Stop being esoteric, what is this hidden gem you speak of?

The mystery of the Tri-une God being revealed in the Tri-universe.

4kings:

You like dodging sha...
How then can one draw a line between figure of speech and reality, in the bible?

The historical events of Creation in Genesis chapter 1 is written in plain language that we can understand unless you want to confuse yourself by trying to include man's millions of years into the Bible.

4kings:

You were saying something strange.
What did you mean by Abel's children.
Were these children also hidden?

It is only Abel's children and descendants that will want to take vengeance on the death of their father, Abel. Don't you think? undecided
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The fact of God's existence being seen clearly through creation (Romans 1:20).
I can also say same for any other supernatural god.
So again what fact relates to yahweh?
And by fact do you mean the issues with eggs during reproduction proves Yahweh?

You claimed to know the age of the earth.
Can you show me where i made this claim?

The mystery of the Tri-une God being revealed in the Tri-universe.
Oh that's why you said "Space Matter and Time". grin
What about Energy? undecided
Trinity ko, abeg go siddon.

The historical events of Creation in Genesis chapter 1 is written in plain language that we can understand unless you want to confuse yourself by trying to include man's millions of years into the Bible.
Revelation 6:13 is also written in plain language.
Why then don't you agree that the billions of stars would fall on earth or was your prophet/God ignorant of this at the time?

It is only Abel's children and descendants that will want to take vengeance on the death of their father, Abel. Don't you think? undecided
Does your bible mention Abel's children or even wife?
It's been long i read mine, but from what i understand Seth's generation continued and Abel was murdered.
So Mr.Man is this another esoteric statement or what?
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
4kings:

I can also say same for any other supernatural god.
So again what fact relates to yahweh?
And by fact do you mean the issues with eggs during reproduction proves Yahweh?

There is Only One Creator God and you are the evidence.

4kings:

Can you show me where i made this claim?

Are you not assuming that the earth is old?

4kings:

Oh that's why you said "Space Matter and Time". grin
What about Energy? undecided
Trinity ko, abeg go siddon.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit is revealed in the Tri-universe of: Time, Matter (Mass, Energy and Matter) and Space. In the beginning (Time) God created heaven (Space) and earth (Matter) See Genesis 1:1. cool

4kings:

Revelation 6:13 is also written in plain language.
Why then don't you agree that the billions of stars would fall on earth or was your prophet/God ignorant of this at the time?

The Greek word for "star" is aster which can also mean any object in space, including planets, asteroids and meteorites. Anyone of these could collide with the earth in its orbit triggering a great earthquake. See how it was prophesied also in Isaiah 13:10; 34:4.

4kings:

Does your bible mention Abel's children or even wife?
It's been long i read mine, but from what i understand Seth's generation continued and Abel was murdered.
So Mr.Man is this another esoteric statement or what?

No it did not mention the names of Abel's children or wife neither did it mention the name of Cain's wife but it did say that Adam had many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4). In Genesis 4:8 it says "it came to pass..." Do you know how many years transpired during this time? Get bible sense. cool
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by 4kings: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There is Only One Creator God and you are the evidence.
Monotheists of different variations could also say this so what makes yours special.

Are you not assuming that the earth is old?
Oh ya i am.
It's definitely older than 6000-10000 years.
But how does this affect anything?

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit is revealed in the Tri-universe of: Time, Matter (Mass, Energy and Matter) and Space. In the beginning (Time) God created heaven (Space) and earth (Matter) See Genesis 1:1. cool
Lol grin.
I no get time for this, but just a food for thought; The Sumerians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Indians and some ancient civilisation also worshiped what triune deity.

The Greek word for "star" is aster which can also mean any object is space, including planets, asteroids and meteorites. Anyone of these could collide with the earth in its orbit triggering a great earthquake. See how it was prophesied also in Isaiah 13:10; 34:4.
Twister cool
Well i give you a kudos here. wink

No it did not mention the names of Abel's children or wife neither did it mention the name of Cain's wife but it did say that Adam had many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4). In Genesis 4:8 it says "it came to pass..." Do you know how many years transpired during this time? Get bible sense. cool
Na wa for you sha.
Genesis 4 was when the murder took place and Genesis 5 was where Seth and his siblings were mentioned.

Honestly i don't know why i'm going down this lane.
This discussion started when you could not prove how 7 billion people could be produced in less than 5000 years by just a family of 4. You've brought 2 or 3 calculations and all debunked.
So i think my point has been made. cool
au revoir
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
4kings:

Monotheists of different variations could also say this so what makes yours special.

What makes mine special is that it is supported and confirmed by true science and prophecy. Mathematics in this instance. cool

4kings:

Oh ya i am.
It's definitely older than 6000-10000 years.
But how does this affect anything?

It has been mathematically and scripturally proved to be not more than 6,000 years.

4kings:

Lol grin.
I no get time for this, but just a food for thought; The Sumerians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Indians and some ancient civilisation also worshiped what triune deity.

Who told you that demons don't know who the triune God is? It will not be surprising if they mimick what they knew before they got kicked out of heaven.

4kings:

Twister cool
Well i give you a kudos here. wink

What are you twisting? That is what true scientist who seek to think God's thoughts after Him will discover when they apply their science with the Scriptures.

4kings:

Na wa for you sha.
Genesis 4 was when the murder took place and Genesis 5 was where Seth and his siblings were mentioned.

This is why you should become born again and then anoint you eyes with eyesalve so as to read the Bible without the 'evolution' blinkers on. cool

4kings:

Honestly i don't know why i'm going down this lane.
This discussion started when you could not prove how 7 billion people could be produced in less than 5000 years by just a family of 4. You've brought 2 or 3 calculations and all debunked.
So i think my point has been made. cool
au revoir

You need God in your life. Visit this site for details. www.NeedGod.com. smiley
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Niflheim:

@op,

Where are the mathematical equations in the examples you've given above? undecided
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Does evolution have a chance? undecided

Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
How Populations Grow
June 1, 2013

"And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them" (Exodus 1:7).

Populations can grow very rapidly. For example, one can calculate that the seventy who came into Egypt with Jacob (Genesis 46:27) could easily have multiplied to over five million in just ten generations, assuming only that the average family had six children who lived and reproduced, and that only two generations were living contemporaneously at any one time. This was less than half the number in Jacob's immediate family. The actual count of the grown Israelite men (not including the tribe of Levi) who left Egypt with Moses was "six hundred thousand and three thousand and five hundred and fifty" (Numbers 1:46). The total population was probably between two and three million at the time.

This illustrates how rapidly populations can grow when conditions are favorable. In fact, if a simple geometric growth rate is assumed (which was the assumption made by Charles Darwin in relation to his imagined "struggle for existence" in nature), it would only take about 1,100 years—assuming 35 years per generation—to develop a world population of six billion people. Immediately after the Flood, with only eight people and the whole world before them, with long lifespans still prevailing, and with every incentive to have large families, the population surely would have grown explosively. Yet the average annual growth rate since the Flood need only have been one-fourth the present growth rate to produce the world's present population in the 4,000 years (minimum) since that time.

All of which indicates that the evolutionary scenario, which assumes that human populations have been on the earth for about a million years, is absurd. The whole universe could not hold all the people! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Random chance does not do mathematical equations

God created mathematics! cheesy

The Golden Ratio revisisted. smiley
Re: Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
dalaman:

You are a liar. The only God whose signature appears in nature is Allah. The one and only true God.

If you do not know what the golden ratio means, ask. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? / Churches And Pastors With Private University in Nigeria (pics) / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.