Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (100111 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by oloriLFC(f): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
law of karma

that how it will be for those that think they can embezzling our money on their children leaving thousands of lonely starved people out there embarassed embarassed
but the dead guy did not 'offending' you na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
larot78:
fake news

Stop weed mbanu
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

that a lesson, stop slaying
hahahha,i don't slay na, people that know me offline can attest to that
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Maj196(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
good. I'm so happy sef �
They are coming for ur head.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by chikeze(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
law of karma

that how it will be for those that think they can embezzling our money on their children leaving thousands of lonely starved people out there embarassed embarassed
Well said. Our God is not sleeping.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by loomer: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Diso60090:
nothing worst thing ever if you don comot for your father house you go under stand me

Wetin leaving your papa house get to do with pains of father loosing his child?

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in Peace bro.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
MAKE GOD CONSOLE JAGABAN OOOOOOO

1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP may your legacy live on
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sacrifice for d old man to live long
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Alexis11: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
[s]I'm not scared of death. I will die one day. we'll all die one day.
after suffering so much on earth, my life no matter. but let the evil polithiefcians suffer small sorrow joor.
I wish it was saraki or Rochas son.[/s]

blah blah blah.......
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by dabeto: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nearly all coys worked for had something to do with Oando. RIP if true. Bad times. embarassed
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by sukkot: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
dayum. didnt he just marry ?

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yes I am pained that people qualified for such job will never get there, while he Polly got his cos his daddy is a crooked polithifian and if you see nothing wrong in that then you belong to the class of imbeciles Mr Soyinka was talking about, no offence intended
iamJ:
painment
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Diso60090(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
loomer:

Wetin leaving your papa house get to do with pains of father loosing his child?

papa first die piki first die all na die after all no one will be left grin
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by bigpicture001: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
if cause of death isn't reveaked,den don't come and announce here..nairaland is not an obituary advert place
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Lucas10(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
R I P
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Alexis11: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Yes I am pained that people qualified for such job will never get there, while he Polly got his cos his daddy is a crooked polithifian and if you see nothing wrong in that then you belong to the class of imbeciles Mr Soyinka was talking about, no offence intended

Don't you think you would have got the same treatment if your father was Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Weirdmuzik: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why tinubu's picture....
deji17:
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu has lost his son Jide Tinubu.

R.I.P

Late Jide is a law graduate of the University of Liverpool, England. He obtained a Masters degree in Maritime Law from the University of London and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999.
The late lawyer had served as Promoter of TSL Limited and also worked in the Legal Department of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from January 2000 to September 2001. Prior to this, he had brief stints with Cargo Maritime, Paris, France, a firm of shipbrokers that specialize in petroleum product tankers, and Ocean and Oil Services Ltd.

http://www.oak.tv/newstrack/bola-tinubus-son-jide-dies/

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Rastamann: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Death, the only thing that makes unequals equal. A respecter of no person, race, tribe, religion, economic power, political power, judicial power, presidential power, senatorial power and so on.

RIP to the Dead!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Diso60090(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
oloriLFC:
but the dead guy did not 'offending' you na
abeg collect one slap for my care you go school
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alexis11:

blah blah blah.......
all these politics section asslicker. oboi fools get ignored.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Paulreports(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Diso60090(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alexis11:

Don't you think you would have got the same treatment if your father was Tinubu?
with the kind bad mind wey he get God nor fit give am papa like that

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by rajiraymond(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
No comments yet!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by 1metre: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
The rich also cry!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:
I'm very sad to hear about the death of this Lad,

He seems had something to offer to this country. being a lawyer, if not that he gone too soon.
it's sad mehn!

I could have died in his place tho and I mean It.

Rest in perfect peace bro.
You could have died in his place? Don't tell me you are that worthless dude

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by asksteve(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP to d departed soul.
To those of us still alive, try to put a smile on someone's face while u can n if u can't don't add to their sorrow.
Cos wat u do today is wat ppl will remember u by tomorrow.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by ychris: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You could have died in his place? Don't tell me you are that worthless dude
I am miss!

Broke men don't have opinion
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by lsoul: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked maybe God have started wiping out their 1st son, so they can turn this country around
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
OMG! No parents should bury their children. My condolences to him and the rest of the family o.

May God grant the deceased good passage.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by planetx: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Moral of the story: don't train a child with stolen money, it doesn't normally have a happy ending.

Rip to the innocent fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.