Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls (1612 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by missNGLatest: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Angel Nwodo, a newlywed wife shared photos of her traditional wedding on social media before proceeding to pray for single ladies.

The 19-year-old who got married last weekend says she wishes for a rich and caring guy for every single lady out there (who will marry the broke, uncaring guys then? Huh?).

Angel wrote:

”Hello Ladies God will give you cute rich and caring husband like mine, he will give you a man who will wipe your tears away, thank God my wedding was successful, I got married at the age of 19yrs if you are happy for me God will do it for you”.

More pictures >>
https://somtoo.com/19-year-old-bride-prays-single-29257/
lalasticlala

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by cyndy1000(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2017
HML
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Modelqwen(f): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked

Dear guys, May God bless una with caring,
, slayqueens, beautiful & rich ladies.

Who will marry the broke ones? undecided

Amen to ur prayer sis.

HML
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

But why these 2 men are NOT seems happy that she get married shocked?

Are they her Exes or the food they expect wasn't good? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by MhizzAJ(f): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Ahan

She looks older than 19 nah
I wish her all d best

Broke men are in trouble cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by shobroy10(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Am still in the womb
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2017
After the guy must have explored whole lotta pussies.. He later mellowed and settled for a young, fresh, tight pussied girl.

But most ladies will not learn from this, they will keep giving sex to every tom, dick and Harry who dare to ask thinking he will marry them when he hit it big. Later they will be complaining they d0nt have husband at 35.

I bet my balls that girl is a V, he paid the dowry to unlock the hole.

Wish they HML anyways
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
After the guy must have explored whole lotta pussies.. He later mellowed and settled for a young, fresh, tight pussied girl.

But most ladies will not learn from this, they will keep giving sex to every tom, dick and Harry who dare to ask thinking he will marry them when he hit it big. Later they will be complaining they d0nt have husband at 35.

I bet my balls that girl is a V, he paid the dowry to unlock the hole.

Wish they HML anyways

And I bet you that girl only marry him cuz he's rich. According to her anyways.

So they are both in it for their own personal reasons not real love.

1 Like

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by FvckShiT(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
smiley

#PrayForPocohantas

1 Like

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Airforce1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Single women don suffer for this society cheesy
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
smiley

#PrayForPocohantas
First time I will be seeing a post of urs without the wors fvck. U must really admire pocohantas to suspend ur penchant for the word.
U re getting better. pray u imbibe the spirit. MR FVCK SHIT.
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
How is this lady 19yrs old?. 19, with sagging boobs and that hard face?.
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
See them grin

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by EmperorHarry: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
The requirements every girl's dream guy has to meet.... LMAO
When they're like 27 28 they will nah start 7 days dry fasting so that any iya sikira holding their husband would die yet really nice guys that were approaching them are turned down cos her friends hubby is driving a venza and the dude is driving benz
SMH
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

You done start o... angry
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Rubbiish(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Because u are 30yrs & still look like a midget, doesn't mean everyone is like that.
Some ladies grow fast...

2 Likes

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by iamJ(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rubbiish:

Because u are 30yrs & still look like a midget, doesn't mean everyone is like that.
Some ladies grow fast...

If only u knew cheesy cheesy

Ure being so nice
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

You done start o... angry
Take a closer look at who they said is 19 na. grin
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

But why these 2 men are NOT seems happy that she get married shocked?

Are they her Exes or the food they expect wasn't good? lipsrsealed

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
EmperorHarry:
The requirements every girl's dream guy has to meet.... LMAO
When they're like 27 28 they will nah start 7 days dry fasting so that any iya sikira holding their husband would die yet really nice guys that were approaching them are turned down cos her friends hubby is driving a venza and the dude is driving benz
SMH

Lol grin
Guys are noor smiling sad

Btw, which one do you drive?
Venza or Benz
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by FvckShiT(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
First time I will be seeing a post of urs without the wors fvck. [s]U must really admire pocohantas to suspend ur penchant for the word.[/s]
U re getting better. pray u imbibe the spirit. MR FVCK SHIT.

We're almost fuçkin losing er.... It's so fuçkin pathetic sad
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Take a closer look at who they said is 19 na. grin

Some ladies look older, plus different factors that might come into play. She looks young in that picture of her side view, look am well.

Do you think she'll post false age on her FB? Where friends and family are...nah!

2 Likes

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Some ladies look older, plus different factors that might come into play. She looks young in that picture of her side view, look am well.

Do you think she'll post false age on her FB? Where friends and family are...nah!
Yes, they do. I've seen a lot. As for this one, she's not 19.

A closer look at her face tells she's in her 30s, not twenties, not to talk of 19.

Looking as her skin, she's near wrinkling and for that, she can't be 19.

Lastly, her boobs are already pointing to her toes on the last pic?. grin

This one did a terrible age adjustment.
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by EmperorHarry: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Lol grin
Guys are noor smiling sad

Btw, which one do you drive?
Venza or Benz
Leggediz benz
An added bonus that comes with living in this world
Awoof car for everybody no partia
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

A closer look at her face tells she's in her 30s, not twenties, not to talk of 19.

You know this babe before?
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Same kwesion I've been meaning to ask shocked
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Leggediz benz
An added bonus that comes with living in this world
Awoof car for everybody no partia
Ride on wink
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

Wow! So much bitterness in one post.

She did anything to you?

1 Like

Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

You're a bad girl. Very wicked
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Laveda:

Wow! So much bitterness in one post.

She did anything to you?
You're confused at which word to use.
pocohantas:

Do I have to know her to be able to state my observations?. grin
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
If this lady is 19 then am still 6 years too.
Re: God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
You're confused at which word to use. Do I have to know her to be able to state my observations?. grin

Take a clearer look at one of her pix....
Mayb it's the traditional outfit that's deceiving Ur eyes, who knos, mayb grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. / Female Room Mate Needed In Abuja / Pre Wedding Pix And Pre Wedding Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.