Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death (64580 Views)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I believe the Edo state governor thought twas BOla Tinubu that died..I mean, that's how tis suppose to be..Tinubu was supposed to die while his son burys him, but some people want to leave on earth forever, so they can sacrifice anybody to continue staying here..
Young man just die like that? No be say he first sick, no be accident, he just sleep,just die.....Tinubu know wetin happen!!

Don't be silly! ( no insult meant) but nobody is too young to die, whether you believe in God or not.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by ahamonyeka(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
razfad10:
H na mixture of upper, 3rd and ogbe weed
ehen I just remember moat for sapele rd? Hmmm those days for Uniben.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by gozzynes(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Only if you know the number of properties that are in his name in different countries that Nigeria will lose, then you will know what Edo state Governor meant. His Dad will stay long in the UK to plan how he can transfer the ownership of some of those properties. Watch how long he stays in the UK.......
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by rhymz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stupid political talk......Nobody in this country can be a huge loss to me if theu died, who them help. Even ig na Tinibu na im kpeme, it will be crazy to impky that yheir deatj is a huge loss.....dloss.....dude has done nothing for me or anyone i know, so Bleep that stupid political manipulation of people's emotion.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by 989900: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
wingmanII:
The death of any Nigerian no matter the age, status or tribe is a big loss to Nigeria and indeed the world.
I have nothing against the Governor 's statement.

#word

Senseless youths, too BITTER to criticize with common sense -- I guess it's truly not common afterall.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by juman(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
His death is not loss to nigeria.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by juman(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
freakthingz:
Lol people die everyday
peoples sons and daughters die on the death traps we call roads due to embezzlement by politicians, lack of basic medical care and so on and so on

Abi.

People die everyday. Country where nothing is functioning well.
The country became destroyed by some few individuals.
His father is one of them.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by AreaFada2: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Some 9ja leaders mumu sha.

Anyway judging by their performance in power, the bar for being a national asset is very low.
No wonder the rubbish he spewed.

Commiserate with Tinubu by all means. But no hyperbole necessary.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Tinubu (the worst human yet) son die, Nigeria pple dey cry... good pple die but no one notices, how many more thousands of poor 9ja folks that have been dead as a result of Tinubu's corrupt and immoral practices?
Anyway, R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2017
All the owo oniru, owo oniyo, owo elepo, owo alata and bee bee lo.... that Tinubu has stolen, all the poor market women, innocent poor 9ja folks that die daily as a result of ur corruption, poor living conditions, MC Oluomo and co. Kill on your behalf daily...No be woman born dem those pple? God dey! Anyway, R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by Gbangbalicious: 3:21am On Nov 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Omo!

Na my governor dey receive all these basing for facebook?

See how this one even murdered english
cheesy grin

will you STFU..............that is what you should be looking for, later you will say Nigeria is not growing. How will it in your own eye when all you wanna see is the downfall of your fellow man.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by eliwa47(m): 3:39am On Nov 03, 2017
This is just the beauty of internet, naija no dey carry last! love all the comments, 1m likes for everybody!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by omoelerin1: 3:51am On Nov 03, 2017
I am very sure the press release was drafted by his overzealous media aide. The worst thing is that Obaseki would not have time to read it, he would just approve it and ask him to release it to the public.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by begge: 5:14am On Nov 03, 2017
What about the agatu killing. no one talk a great loss.when d rich son die a great loss. who ever dat have turn nigeria like this, holy ghost fire. pikin, papa, mama.die, die, die. die

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by zedman1(m): 5:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I believe the Edo state governor thought twas BOla Tinubu that died..I mean, that's how tis suppose to be..Tinubu was supposed to die while his son burys him, but some people want to leave on earth forever, so they can sacrifice anybody to continue staying here..

Young man just die like that? No be say he first sick, no be accident, he just sleep,just die.....Tinubu know wetin happen!!
I'm not a medical doctor but I know they say Heart attack comes with no significant warning signs / symptoms. Surprisingly MOST folks walk around daily with high blood pressure unknown to them. Go check yours too bro, the thing na silent killer and naim kill d boy. Now to other serious issues , wetin that governor de talk like so sef?
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2017
ahamonyeka:
which side that one dey for bini?
b4 agbor
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by LoveJesus87(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Omo!

Na my governor dey receive all these basing for facebook?

See how this one even murdered english
cheesy grin
Lmao. U no well o grin
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by lumeneng22: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
What do you expect from oshiomole/apc stooge?
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
nigerians comin for obaseki like...........................

Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by reliablenenge1: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
I feel for this country seriously. A leader will come out with such an utterance. Chai. Which way Nigeria. What has Bola Tinubu's Contributed to this country
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by tosima(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
EVERY THING IS WRONG
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by tosima(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
wingmanII:
The death of any Nigerian no matter the age, status or tribe is a big loss to Nigeria and indeed the world.
wingmanII:
wingmanII:
WHAT DO YOU KNOW
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by tosima(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=gozzynes post=62019897]Only if you know the number of properties that are in his name in different countries that Nigeria will lose, then you will know what Edo state Governor meant. His Dad will stay long in the UK to plan how he can transfer the ownership of some of those properties. Watch how long he stays in the UK....... [/quote WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by emeijeh(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gbangbalicious:

will you STFU..............that is what you should be looking for, later you will say Nigeria is not growing. How will it in your own eye when all you wanna see is the downfall of your fellow man.

You must be one frustrated Nigerian.
Please go and look for what to eat
Re: Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death by ahamonyeka(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
b4 agbor
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.