Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) (2574 Views)

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by COdeGenesis: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hi All!

I happen to be in a dilemma right now. Some months back I went to one of our branch offices to help my colleagues ,it was our Company's peak period and the Customer Care guys needed some assistant.

As a data guy,with less work to do( My peak period is always the first week because of lots of reports I get to do).So i volunteered to help them,
what are friends for?

So I met this woman , she seemed dissatisfied with the service. I approached her and quickly called a couple of people(MAnagers) and in no time her issue was resolved. We requested for her payment history , I told her I would get to her before end of business. So we exchanged numbers

After the day's work , I sent her her accounnt history via whatsapp, she was delighted and grateful.

After a couple of months, sales went down and the company decided to roll out a promo to increase sales. I was also invloved eventhough I wasnt a marketer because our salaries depend on the volume of sales we make. I quickly remembered a post the customer posted on whatsapp and a picture of her in dubai. I dialed her number ,talked to her and did my best to convince her about taking advantage of the promo.
To my greatest surprise she paid a big sum of money, I thanked her and we do say hi once in a while.

Last week, I got series of messages from her, she said I dont chat with her and I have been ignoring her. Maybe she is right,I don't really like chatting with customers and even when I chat I like it formal.

She said she doesnt like how I address her as MAdam,she prefers I call her by her name.

She said plenty plenty things on how she likes the way I do my things and all of that. She finally said she would like us to be very close and I shouldnt be scared of her husband that he knows she admires me alot and he knows the kinda wife he married.

How do I handle this issue without sounding rude to the customer,making her feel bad and keeping the relatioonship. The woman in qestion is quite wealthy and I hope to cash in on that someday.

2 Likes

Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by eezeribe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
OK sir
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by DaveWonder(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
GIVE ME HER NUMBER IF YOU DON'T WANT HER

3 Likes

Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by COdeGenesis: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by SuperSuave(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:
Sharp guy! grin
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by Saintinoo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
you hope to cash in her wealth and you don't want her to have a taste of your cassava? OP you must be greedy.
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Let You Your Spirit Guide You on The Right Part... And I Dont Mean The Spirit Of Your Dick undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by DaveWonder(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
Sharp guy! grin
No time. Let the OP give me her number lemme render my services to her. I can'tttttttttttt stand to Hurt my customer or see them hurt especially dealing with a female FOLK
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by hooklover: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wen men make money dey look for more pussy to enjoy

Web ladies make money or in money they look for more dicks for servicing.

Bottom line is money changes d way folks reason. Money makes one making pleasure a reality.
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by alphaconde(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
i find it hard to believe some stories though they r true
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by COdeGenesis: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
alphaconde:
i find it hard to believe some stories though they r true

This is real man.... Real..
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by COdeGenesis: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
lol
DeadRat:
Let You Your Spirit Guide You on The Right Part... And I Dont Mean The Spirit Of Your Dick undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
How is this a problem?
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by greencard: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
so what exactly do u want ?
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by Harwoyeez(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
kneel down and say amen....place ur 2 hands on ur head and shout every spirit of greed in me that wants me to cash in on another man's wife, catch fire by force by fire in Jesus name. Amen
Now if u know what's best for u, keep it on a formal note of customer relationship n ignore any advance from her
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by Papasmal(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bro that's LIVING THINGS....,money no dey fall for heaven,
Shey u know?,
And baba God no go come down from heaven come bless u.
you gatz be on top of her things,
shey u get.
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by chazebose(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

No time. Let the OP give me her number lemme render my services to her. I can'tttttttttttt stand to Hurt my customer or see them hurt especially dealing with a female FOLK

I just hate you. I've seen ur post here and I begin to wonder what planet you are from...

Better do something reasonable with ur life before you die on top a married woman, Smh.
Re: Married Customer Wants More from me(PICS) by DaveWonder(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2017
chazebose:

I just hate you. I've seen ur post here and I begin to wonder what planet you are from...

Better do something reasonable with ur life before you die on top a married woman, Smh.

You hate me? wow, hating someone you barely know.
This platform is were i come to relax and have fun, so if you are pained, try the next person, Frustrated Soul.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Sexy Really Mean / CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.