Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (23007 Views)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
For me I can't marry a man I earn more than.......
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by AHCB: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:
So many will say no big deal, but we know the truth.

The corps member said 'NO'...no time to waste grin
Like you'd deny you were abused when you were a child, right?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by starboyflight(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Marcofranz:

It's not advisable for a man to earn less. The woman just have to quit and go get a less paying job or better still open up a business where the nan would be in charge of the finance.

Am very sorry to say this, I mean, very deeply, I never wanted to say this but I can't stop it. U no get one sense

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:
So many will say no big deal, but we know the truth.

The corps member said 'NO'...no time to waste grin
what do u think bout the corps member personality?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by inotice: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
if men cannot be comfortable with their wifes earning more than them as it has been the majority opinion here,then their must be something unsually interesting with the Yoruba men i know that are living peacefully and happily with their wives earning more than them.Need i tell you these men continue to be heads of their homes without the slightest fracas from their spouses.People vary in nature.Opinions differ just like our faces.Nothing like ascribing a singular belief to "Nigerian men".Your wife earns more than you doesnt make you less of a man.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Foodforthought: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Actuarydeji:
It's not a big deal.
For women it is
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Marcofranz(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2017
starboyflight:

Am very sorry to say this, I mean, very deeply, I never wanted to say this but I can't stop it. U no get one sense

Tell that to your father idiot.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by kingtravis: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2017
inotice:
if men cannot be comfortable with their wifes earning more than them as it has been the majority opinion here,then their must be something unsually interesting with the Yoruba men i know that are living peacefully and happily with their wives earning more than them.Need i tell you these men continue to be heads of their homes without the slightest fracas from their spouses.People vary in nature.Opinions differ just like our faces.Nothing like ascribing a singular belief to "Nigerian men".Your wife earns more than you doesnt make you less of a man.
assisttohire:
WATCH VIDEO: WILL YOU MARRY A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN YOU?

Will you marry a guy that earns less than you? or will you marry a lady that earns more than you. Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW and hear the funny answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLLr3LOYf8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Or go to our website to watch it: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/11/02/marry-a-lady/
assisttohire:

Will you marry a guy that earns less than you? or will you marry a lady that earns more than you. Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.

Or go to our website to watch it: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/11/02/marry-a-lady/
assisttohire:

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Foodforthought: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Why na? We should all be feminist grin
mhizsuzzy:
Why na? We should all be feminist
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by kingtravis: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
I can neva

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by amanze15(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2017
I know a guy who earns half what his wife earns, the guy relocated to another state so as to be away from his wife grin grin grin the wife is running after him still the guy he's intimidated, she loves him to a fault though. Sometimes if she cares about you the husband, it doesn't matter especially in the western world.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by inotice: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2017
kingtravis:
I can neva
And should your business flop or take a nosedive or grind to a standstill, and your wife becomes responsible for the finances at home, you will die of depression abi?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by kingtravis: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2017
as long as she doesn't insult me
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Talkwell: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2017
inotice:

And should your business flop or take a nosedive or grind to a standstill, and your wife becomes responsible for the finances at home, you will die of depression abi?

who wouldn't? grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by inotice: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
it is fundamental for a man to strive to be financially superior than his wife before walking her down the aisle, but in the event that things changes after marriage, and he longer has the spending power as before, I guess as it is an abomination for his wife to support him in those grey times;therefore any reasonable man should be intimated with the situation and if his efforts to get back his rhythm aren't yielding fast results, he should want out.Or say i no do again abi? Or even become suicidal eh? Make una dey check things well well.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by inotice: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Talkwell:

who wouldn't? grin
its cowardly to reason along that line.bravery/manhood is not measured only by when things are working in favor of a man.A man ability to suck up his miseries and persist in striving and going forward inspite of hopelessness, unsympathetic challenges starring him is what makes him a man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by PDPGuy: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Well, it’s no big deal. She could earn more than me or vice versa. The important thing is that we both have mutual love and respect for each other.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nowenuse: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2017
As a man you just have to work harder to measure up to her before marriage. Money is a spirit, it is quite difficult to control the character that comes with money. Only few women would still be submissive and respectful if they earn more than their partners.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by prinxpalax(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Promismike:
I don't see anything that's wrong with that so long as I am still the breadwinner. It's a blessing.

At least she can contribute if the is a project we want to undertake.

It can only be a problem if her husband is the lazy type who depends on a woman for survival.

Get d question well before commenting. A woman can not earn more than you. And you still want to claim and remain the breadwinner. You become the runner-up. My friend, never try it. I talk from experience. You will live to regret it
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by divineappo(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2017
assisttohire:

I am even praying for my babe to earn more than me self.

its not a bad thing, no competition
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by samzzycash(m): 1:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Micheezy7:

This is becoming stale
saw the original comment and it became stale right there i just get mad seeing the comment full everywhere
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by bezimo(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
As long as she`s not being bitchy about it, why not?

[b]Keep away from Kwale igbo...[/b]
Why?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2017
na who get that white house
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by lifedynamics: 1:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Marcofranz:

It's not advisable for a man to earn less. The woman just have to quit and go get a less paying job or better still open up a business where the nan would be in charge of the finance.

Excuse me?
Did you just say the woman should quit her job? undecided

LMAO some times I feel like the only guy who doesn't let his ego compromise him

She earns more and??
Those saying she'll disrespect you are no different from girls who say guys will take them for granted if they ask them out (They're all pre-thought worst case scenarios, they're all in their heads)
I mean seriously, I earn 1mill and she earns 1.5 or 2...
LMAO more money for us to go on a vacation to Hawaii grin
Lol.. Humans need to stop worrying about things that won't happen

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by fredagu: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
u love her?

then why care of such fleeting matters.
there is nothing bad.
oga ebi like say u dont knw women nd dere problem even d 1 u dey gv moni stil sharp mouth talkmore of d 1 wey dey bring moni dat 1 na sucide
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by vioment: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Before nko.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by dingbang(m): 2:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Money is a commodity that controls someone.

When you are in possession of it, you start feeling like if not for you, the other people who benefit from your money won't have survived.

In this notion, I want to suggest that a man, even if he earns 10k every month should give his wife (whether she earns more than him) out of that money, that way, it reminds her he is the man and he is still capable of taking care of her.

Please men should never let a woman be the financial sole provider of the home.. Please and please.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Shawnnn01: 2:50am On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:
How will I get married to a guy am richer than...... where was he when his mates were hustling
God's blessing as no explanation. If you are a believer n hardworking if God chose to bless you while selling Akra let your husband hustle pass labourer dem no born am. How you manage you blessing / success should be of utmost importance to you because you simply can not tell what God as in stock for you.

I remba a story from my pastor about a wife's friend who the husband gave money to start selling five alive in delta. From a kiosk the woman is among the largest distributor of the product in the entire state. The husband had to quit his regular job for them to manage the empire together. There are similar incident everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by YelloweWest: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2017
boiz2men:
I dont know about other men.... but i dont think i can. I can only marry her if its her dads wealth and not hers...... its difficult for a woman stay humble when shes rich.. they are overly bossy ...no man wants that.. even ladies wouldnt work under women if they could choose
Dear sister's beware of destiny killers...

They are real!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Generally, men marry down not up. Very few men desire their women to earn more than them. It's not women earning more that changes their behaviour (it happens to men also), money changes most people's behaviour.

I see nothing wrong with a woman earning more than the husband (industry where one works matter. Some pay higher than others). Problem occurs when the man does nothing, resentment begins to build.

Marcofranz:

Tell that to your father idiot.

I hope you see the kind of lady you desire. Or are you going to tell a lady who hitherto when she married you is working with McKinsey and Company to resign and start a business because she earns more than you?

Please oh, traditional men should marry traditional women and vice versa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Knight0777(m): 4:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Ofcourse. Once i'm still performing my duty financially both on her and my kids. Her business is what maker rich so, i should face mine too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by James893(m): 4:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Isn't a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.