Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? (1458 Views)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by adeibi: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
I jst cn't 4get my 1st luv. I stil luv im tho n we contact each oda ocasionaly. We dint rily av a relatnshp cos of sum vry cogent rzns bt WE LUVD EACH ODA DEEPLY. My prob nw is guys dt am in2 r taken yle d ones I dn't rily lyk r d ones comin arnd.
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by Arkhin(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
One finds it hard to forget one's first luv because he/she is the person that makes you aware of urself. since all you guys shared happened for the first time, the memory will always strike a chord in you. Moreover, you gave your heart to him/her freely and innocently. What one feels for the first time is more of devotion than love cos you can't control ur emotions then.
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by labbie(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
In my own case, It's so hard to forget my first love cuz he's the most understanding guy av ever met in my life, His just totally different, I came to realize a lot of things about him after we broke up n me dating someone else, Well, I don't think I can date him anymore, But we are still very close friend , N always ready to hear me out or help out when in trouble!!! My fear is just not doing somefn crazy when I set my eyes on him again, Cuz I still care so much bout him, First love are just hard to forget cuz they just simply be the best!!!
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by dem1: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Labbie, What was wrong when u two re dating dat u came to realise a lot about him after braking up.

Well in my situation, it's jst unfortunate that my first love couldn't exercise enough patient n she have to break d relationship. But i still do care 4 her.
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by labbie(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
well, we were just getting to know each other so well before he travelled out of the country, but even tho we werent together, he was still very good,
i actually broke up wif him when i met someone else, n was scared that i might be waiting for a long time, n i miss him so much that i couldnt bare it anymore, so i decided to start dating the guy i met!!
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by dem1: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Labbie

hmmm, what a touching story, i could understand ur emotional feeling for doing what u did.

Well all the best.
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by labbie(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
thnx.
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
forgetting your first love is difficult if not impossible
you can only learn to move on,

the bad thing is if your first love don't love you back thats the problem
but if he does then at least you had a chance of experiencing the real thing.

no wonder they say don't awaken love untill it so desires, words of king solomon angry
Re: Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? by iice(f): 4:28am On Mar 25, 2010

(1)

Benefits And Dark Side Of Romantic Relationships / Ladies: If A Man Wants You / Your Val Asked For A Blackberry Porch For Valentime Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.