|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1284340 members, 1788980 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 December 2014 at 12:34 AM
|5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by maritalman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2009|
5 Tips on how to forget someone
There are many teaching from marital man . This is one of them which will teach you how to forget someone
Others include how to start with women, what to say on the first time and how to make yourself more attractive to girls.
What they don't teach is how to get over someone who is not attracted to you or that doesn't love you back. I realized that all the teachings on how to start and be more attractive to women won't work when you're still obsessing over someone who doesn't love you back.
Having a crush or being infatuated with someone who doesn't feel the same for you happens to almost everyone even to the most handsome and famous guys and in most cases it can be a painful and agonizing experience.
So here I collected a list of tips on how to get over someone you love who doesn't love you back. These advice really helped me a lot. The advice is equally true both for men and women:
1. Get your mind off of him/her. The most important thing is not to be alone. Surround yourself with family and friends, the people who love you unconditionally and spend more quality time with them.
2. Ask yourself what might be in his head or his heart; it takes two people to be in a relationship and even though you feel the way that you do, maybe it was meant to be this way. Save your love for someone who feels the same way about you!
3. Love is a peculiar thing. There is an almost ludicrous asymmetry between two people. The person at the top of your best friend list may rank you only at the middle of his or her list. However, if you truly, truly loved someone, then you'd be able to realize that it's OK if they don't love you back. True love gives and expects nothing in return; a true unrequited love. So, I've moved on from my perfect potential companion. He gave me the strength to realise that I can move on. He gave me the courage to try something different. He gave me the wisdom and sense for me to also respect myself. So, if you truly loved them, it doesn't matter if they feel the same way, your love conquers all.
4. For all those wondering what went wrong just stop wondering say it really aloud "SHE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU". Only when one stops chasing and pursing someone who doesn't love you, will you open the door to that perfect person who will love you back with the same intensity that you will love him.
5. It's not about getting over a person, it's about feeling good about yourself. It's about knowing that you are the most important and you need to be happy. If this other person doesn't feel the same way, it doesn't really matter.
It is up to 14 tips but cos of time and easy reading of you guys ,i decided to shorten it :If you need all these steps ,then contact me on by
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by kok(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2009|
U must be a playa!
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Tudor6(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2009|
I wanna forget this thread!
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by HumbledbYGrace: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2012|
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2012|
Out of sight, out of mind.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Bluemoon1(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2012|
I needed this o! i want to forget him
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by titipexy: 6:55pm On May 22, 2013|
I really need this. I want to forget her.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by tpia5: 7:00pm On May 22, 2013|
It's not about getting over a person, it's about feeling good about yourself. It's about knowing that you are the most important and you need to be happy. If this other person doesn't feel the same way, it doesn't really matter.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Orochimaru11: 12:37am On May 23, 2013|
Op this your post is not helping matters.I really want to get Dame Patience out of my mind.The thought of oga presido screwing her kills me.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Mynd44: 1:12am On May 23, 2013|
Who brought this thread back?
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Yomieluv(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2013|
nice post,i want to purge her from my mind.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 23, 2013|
The above hardly works for me.The best way i forget someone i really miss is by healing easy!That is,I do every normal thing.For example,its lame to be with my family,go out,club without thinking about him.No matter what you do,you might still be in pains.What I do is to retain his pics,no need to delete them.Keep his contact,call sometimes or send casual messages.I wud rather heal the hard way(which will make me end up seeing him as every other guy),than keep away like a wounded prey,so when your predator shows face again,your heart skips....not for me.I rather face my predator with a broken leg,but an undefeated mind set.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by 190: 3:32pm On May 23, 2013|
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by tpia5: 4:29am On May 24, 2013|
Blue moon: I needed this o! i want to forget him
titipexy: I really need this. I want to forget her.
hmm, how did i miss this little drama.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by justiade4uu(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2013|
Top 6 Things Women Should Focus on For Making a Great Impression on First Meeting
Here is the list of the top 6 things men notice in a woman within 5 seconds of meeting her that will make or break if he finds you attractive or not.
1. Your SMILE - this is so important, not only for the impression you give but for yourself as well. A smile projects an image of self-confidence, it makes you feel happy inside, and it gives you a sense of calmness. If you don't like to smile because you are self-conscious about your teeth - maybe they are too yellow, or crooked - visit your dentist and see what can be done. Your smile is the first thing a man notices about you. Make sure he isn't disappointed.
2. Your HAIR - needless to say, clean, shiny, healthy hair is very important. Your "crowning glory" should reflect your personality. A good hair cut can help you keep every strand in place and show that you care about yourself enough to make the effort.
3. Your MAKEUP - your makeup can make or break the first impression you give to a man. Firstly, most men get turned off by women who don't wear any makeup. It shows a lack of concern about yourself or that you are just too lazy to make the effort. On the other hand, too much makeup is also a turnoff for men. Who wants to wade through six inches of "goop" just to see the woman underneath?
4. Your EYES - Your eyes are the mirror to your soul. What do your eyes express? Do you exude serenity and compassion, genuine interest in what the other person has to say. Or do your eyes dart around the room when someone is talking to you, giving the impression that you're not really "there" and focused on the person in front of you. Makeup comes under this category, also. If your eyes are hidden behind false eyelashes and tons of eye makeup, who can see what your eyes are really saying?
5. Your CLEAVAGE - Do you show too much? Is your push-up bra working overtime to put your cleavage in the spotlight? Do you have the attitude, "it pays to advertise?" Well, this is not an attraction for a man who wants to get to know you. If all you are looking for is a quick sexual encounter, then that's exactly the kind of man you will attract when you overdo the cleavage. If you are wearing something low-cut, let it be natural. This is far more attractive to a man.
6. Your SHOES and/or FEET - One big turn-off for men is scruffy shoes that look like they haven't been cleaned or polished for the last six months. You may think no one will pay attention, but that's not the case! Keep your shoes as clean and in repair as any of your other items of clothing. It shows that you care about your appearance and the impression you are giving. As to your feet, are they cracked and dry and your toenails need clipped? This will not give a good impression either. Invest in a pedicure frequently and keep your feet smooth with a good lotion. Also, make sure to keep your toenails clipped.
So don't think your figure is the only thing a man will notice about you. Keep your whole 'package' in shape and your first impression will be a good one.
FOR regular update on any aspect of dating, do like our page on FB.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by balaclava: 4:39pm On May 24, 2013|
strictly 4 d dudes... d best way is to woo more gals. gba, na d medicine b dt. i don chase em, i jst replace -Notorious BIG.
|Re: 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013|
Blue moon: I needed this o! i want to forget himyou can forget me baby,not with all the good times you had with me,I am stuck on you darln
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 63