Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (43766 Views)

Jamb Activates Caps And Admission Portal For 2022 / Breaking!: JAMB Activates Portal For 2019 UTME Results / JAMB Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by yvette234: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please mine says APPROVED and my school of choice still hasn't released admission list and post utme was written a month ago and the results are already out so please is it safe to click on accept cause I don't want that 72hrs deadline to pass
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by kingjomezy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
olumose001:
The site isn't even going again.... pls someone should explain what RECOMMENDED, PROPOSED, ACCEPTED, AND APPROVED means oo

Explain oooh
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Elzak(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
What if it's showing not admitted
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
yvette234:
Please mine says APPROVED and my school of choice still hasn't released admission list and post utme was written a month ago and the results are already out so please is it safe to click on accept cause I don't want that 72hrs deadline to pass

Once you are approved you can click the accept button.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Elzak:
What if it's showing not admitted

Don't click, JAMB is still perfecting their system, ordinarily it is only when you see the approved status that the accept button should be clicked.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Clintonife(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
yvette234:
What school?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by yvette234: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

Once you are approved you can click the accept button.

ok thanks
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Kimzylove(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Bajoagbo: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
please don't let anybody push you into clicking on "accept" when you've not seen "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION", the process is still on when you see "Approved", "Recommended", "Proposed" or whatever in your admission status. Please be careful!!!!!!
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Bajoagbo: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kimzylove:
What will be the fate of those admitted but their status is showing 'not admitted' on CAPS website

which school is that?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by WarriAproko: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
patient matters. jamb need to explain better. so wait. dont click yet
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
JAMB CAPS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Report has it that, most candidates saw the ‘Not admitted’ notification on their
JAMB CAPS PORTAL which simply means that they have not been offered provisional admission at their institution of choice, So therefore you are all advised not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT‘ icon until your JAMB CAPS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Report has it that, most candidates saw the ‘Not admitted’ notification on their
JAMB CAPS PORTAL which simply means that they have not been offered provisional admission at their institution of choice, So therefore you are all advised not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT‘ icon until your admission status changes to ” ADMITTED“, clicking on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon simply means you’ve accepted a non-existent admission.
By the time your school of choice releases her admission list, you will not only see the “ ACCEPT ” icon but also a ‘ DECLINE ‘ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice. Please note, To those who might have clicked on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon, your action implies that you have accepted the course and institution choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS market place peradventure you were not later offered provisional admission in your school of choice. releases her admission list, you will not only see the “ ACCEPT ” icon but also a ‘ DECLINE ‘ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice. Please note, To those who might have clicked on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon, your action implies that you have accepted the course and institution choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS market place peradventure you were not later offered provisional admission in your school of choice.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

please go to jamb site and check, if you have been approved then click accept.
ok..thanks.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

please go to jamb site and check, if you have been approved then click accept.
not admitted was mine...hope no need to panic.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
not admitted was mine...hope no need to panic.

not admitted, no panic just wait to see if your institution eventually recommends you.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

not admitted, no panic just wait to see if your institution eventually recommends you.
thanks,so i should forget about the caps till my school release her list.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
smilingface:
thanks,so i should forget about the caps till my school release her list.

be checking CAPS periodically and keep an eye on your school website.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2017
otokx:

be checking CAPS periodically and keep an eye on your school website.
my brother just saw approved on his..should he accept.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by mathkid(m): 12:45am On Nov 03, 2017
smilingface:
which school?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
which school?
futo
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by mathkid(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2017
smilingface:
futo
have dey released admission list?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
no.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
is approved suppose to appear on every students admission status to enable them go ahead and click accept..
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2017
smilingface:

yes approved is when Jamb has cleared the person for admission.

so he can click accept.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by slyrone(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Bajoagbo:
please don't let anybody push you into clicking on "accept" when you've not seen "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION", the process is still on when you see "Approved", "Recommended", "Proposed" or whatever in your admission status. Please be careful!!!!!!
bro the school I chose has offered me admission, and other caps site the status reads recommended, beneath the status I see approved. I don't know what to do
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2017
otokx:

yes approved is when Jamb has cleared the person for admission.

so he can click accept.

alright...thanks...but been cleared for admission does it mean he as been given Admission in his school ...sorry for the questions..i just needed to clear my head about this new step.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by slyrone(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2017
guys the school I chose has offered me admission, but on the caps website thing, I see recommended in the status and just below it reads and approved icon. should I click accept? or wait until my status changed from recommended to admitted?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by UcheCokoro: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Rhectz:
Candidates awaiting their admission status can now visit the Central Admission Processing System portal inducted by JAMB to check their admission status.

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Kindly use this link to check your admission status

What of if the JAMB accepts and the school rejects
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Villager780: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Mine showing approved, what should I do next
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Bajoagbo: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
smilingface:
. What was his admission status the first time he checked before he saw approved now?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Bajoagbo:
. What was his admission status the first time he checked before he saw approved now?
approved was what he first saw.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Chukazu: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
All these unnecessary "administrative bottle necks" sad

JAMB just trying too hard to be relevant,they just allow UNIVERSITIES to do their thing and stop all these long journey processesundecided

After collecting dubious money to conduct post UME exams ,does it mean a UNIVERSITY can not send admission notice letter via email or text message to it's prospective students

This absolutely nauseating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) / UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.