Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (43755 Views)

Jamb Activates Caps And Admission Portal For 2022 / Breaking!: JAMB Activates Portal For 2019 UTME Results / JAMB Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
the caps page is showing me username nd password,what shud i input?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Limitless72(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Prefola:

Bro don't try that oooh...if you accept,then you are in trouble oooh...wait let unizik release their list first...
I just found out some unizik aspirants have accepted due to ignorance and now i don't think those ones would be eligible for admission again...be patient and calm down..

I haven't click ACCEPT yet.... My postume score is 247,,with this score am I assured for admission?
And thank bro for the insight,,
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Lekzzy12: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
jamb should find way of resolving all did CAPS stuff issues coz guyz are making mistake already.... some are not yet admitted nd they av already click on the ACCEPT option.....
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Crystalline99:
the caps page is showing me username nd password,what shud i input?

Check your jamb CAPS admission status at:-
http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/
candidateprofile.aspx
Input your jamb registration number
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by mathkid(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lekzzy12:
jamb should find way of resolving all did CAPS stuff issues coz guyz are making mistake already.... some are not yet admitted nd they av already click on the ACCEPT option.....
since they saw 'Not Admitted' y clicking accept then!!well i don't think there is any penalty for dat sha....

1 Like

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Prefola: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Limitless72:

I haven't click ACCEPT yet.... My postume score is 247,,with this score am I assured for admission?
And thank bro for the insight,,
Ur p-utme score can't be 247 nah.i thought itx over 100 or is it ur jamb score that u meant to say??
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Admission Profile
If you have been offered admission, click the accept / reject button to accept / reject the admission.

Institution:
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE
Course :
COMPUTER SCIENCE
UTME Subject Combination:
Chemistry ,Physics ,Mathematics
Admission Status:
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION!
Accept Admission Reject Admission

Should I accept mine now

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Naijabams(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Check www.myschoolzone.com.ng for the latest admission gist
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by mathkid(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
rolyboyu:
Admission Profile
If you have been offered admission, click the accept / reject button to accept / reject the admission.

Institution:
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE
Course :
COMPUTER SCIENCE
UTME Subject Combination:
Chemistry ,Physics ,Mathematics
Admission Status:
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION!
Accept Admission Reject Admission

Should I accept mine now
yep since the school already offered u admission..... So y waiting
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Virulent: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Jelgiva(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
pls i checked mine and i saw not admitted. What does this mean
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by shabzy95(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know what to do now ooh, I've been given admission into lasu and am seeing not admitted in jamb caps...pls what should I do now
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Toyyibayinde: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
My own brought recommended yesterday and i accept but i check jamb portal this afternoon it bring Not Admitted...... So confuse...dsame happen to my sis and most of my friend...Hope no problems
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by bakaredc: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rhectz:
JAMB CAPS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Report has it that, most candidates saw the ‘Not admitted’ notification on their
JAMB CAPS PORTAL which simply means that they have not been offered provisional admission at their institution of choice, So therefore you are all advised not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT‘ icon until your JAMB CAPS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Report has it that, most candidates saw the ‘Not admitted’ notification on their
JAMB CAPS PORTAL which simply means that they have not been offered provisional admission at their institution of choice, So therefore you are all advised not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT‘ icon until your admission status changes to ” ADMITTED“, clicking on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon simply means you’ve accepted a non-existent admission.
By the time your school of choice releases her admission list, you will not only see the “ ACCEPT ” icon but also a ‘ DECLINE ‘ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice. Please note, To those who might have clicked on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon, your action implies that you have accepted the course and institution choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS market place peradventure you were not later offered provisional admission in your school of choice. releases her admission list, you will not only see the “ ACCEPT ” icon but also a ‘ DECLINE ‘ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice. Please note, To those who might have clicked on the ‘ ACCEPT ‘ icon, your action implies that you have accepted the course and institution choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS market place peradventure you were not later offered provisional admission in your school of choice.
My brother has been offered admission in unilag but he is seeing not admitted on the jamb site..can he just accept since he has been given admission already or wait till it is corrected?
Any one pls
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Bajoagbo: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Toyyibayinde:
My own brought recommended yesterday and i accept but i check jamb portal this afternoon it bring Not Admitted...... So confuse...dsame happen to my sis and most of my friend...Hope no problems
Mine displayed recommended yesterday but when I checked it this evening thru my jamb caps profile the admission status has changed to admission in progress check back later
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by temmypotter(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Hello all, Given the varying sides to this whole story of CAPS issues and what not. I would like to be quite sure before taking any further step, So apparently the jamb site gave my kid bro admission into his University and his course. The school, FUTA to be precise also did, the pictures are hereby attached.

Is all Good now to accept on the JAMB CAPS site?

Thanks.

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by inspirational93: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
temmypotter:
Hello all, Given the varying sides to this whole story of CAPS issues and what not. I would like to be quite sure before taking any further step, So apparently the jamb site gave my kid bro admission into his University and his course. The school, FUTA to be precise also did, the pictures are hereby attached.

Is all Good now to accept on the JAMB CAPS site?

Thanks.
Yeah...congrats to him.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by khalliphah: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
I don't understand wats going on again with this Caps of a thing o! my schl has offered me an admission already, so I proceed to caps portal through d link sent to me and there I saw d name of my institution and other informations abt my admission and I saw course offered same tin with d one I have bin given by schl and my admission status saying NOT ADMITTED and in d bottom line,I saw d ACCEPT which was d only option and I clicked on it and it's say profile has bin updated and admission status changed to ACCEPTED,
just like dis
institution:imosu
course offered: marketin
admission status: accept.
Now only to access d caps now through my profile and see NOT ADMITTED.
Whats goin on?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Kceefresh19: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Bajoagbo:
Mine displayed recommended yesterday but when I checked it this evening thru my jamb caps profile the admission status has changed to admission in progress check back later
Same here oo..I'm confused
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Ablyz(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Help me check mine75750311IF
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by dayo20002002: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Please my guy was given admission through both UTME and DE for the same course in the same University. He is declining UTME admission while going to 200 level through DE. Must he accept UTME admission through CAPS and again will that not affect DE admission and will DE applicants also have to accept admission through CAPS and if it is impossible what is the implication of accepting both UTME and DE admission through CAPS. Note he is only accepting DE admission from school because he is about to pay acceptance fee for DE
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by delexy123: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
dayo20002002:
Please my guy was given admission through both UTME and DE for the same course in the same University. He is declining UTME admission while going to 200 level through DE. Must he accept UTME admission through CAPS and again will that not affect DE admission and will DE applicants also have to accept admission through CAPS and if it is impossible what is the implication of accepting both UTME and DE admission through CAPS. Note he is only accepting DE admission from school because he is about to pay acceptance fee for DE
My brother is in a similar shoe as your friend. He has been given admission through jamb but he is waiting for DE. When he log into his Jamb DE account, he couldn't find CAP.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by dayo20002002: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Did he accept the UTME admission through CAPS?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by nahpstar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I was admitted yesterday n I click on accept admission and it tells me record successful updated. but to my surprise, I check again this evening n I cant find anything under admission status. should I b worried?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Ivoryred(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
main said....congratulation,u been offered admission.....i accepted.....i checked through my jamb profile
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by delexy123: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
dayo20002002:
Did he accept the UTME admission through CAPS?
He has not accepted. He is waiting for the DE admission list
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by dayo20002002: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
delexy123:
He has not accepted. He is waiting for the DE admission list
My guy DE list has come out and his name came.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by sikells(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rhectz:

Check your jamb CAPS admission status at:-
http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/
candidateprofile.aspx
Input your jamb registration number
it's still thesame bro... the page isn't showing a space to input jamb registration number but asking for username and password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Reacts As FG Registers CONUA, NAMDA / Babcock University In Pictures / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.