Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family (826 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by ArchangeLucifer: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
A Pakistani bride was arrested after milk she had poisoned in order to kill her husband was made into a yogurt drink that inadvertently killed 17 of her extended family members, according to the Associated Press.

District police chief Sohail Habib Tajak said that Aasia Bibi, 21, was married against her will in September in a village near the remote town of Ali Pur in Pakistan.

In a court appearance on Tuesday, Bibi told reporters that she was furious over her parents' decision to marry her to a man she did not wish to wed.

"I repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage but my parents rejected all of my pleas and they married me to a relative," Bibi said, according to the Associated Press.

Bibi allegedly warned her parents that she would go to extreme lengths to escape her marriage, but they still refused to allow her to get a divorce and return home.

That's when Shahid Lashari, the new bride's boyfriend who she continued secretly dating after she was married, provided Bibi with a poisonous substance, which she mixed into milk and tried to serve to him.

Her husband refused to drink it, but Bibi's mother-in-law later spotted the tainted beverage and used it to make lassi, a traditional yogurt-based drink, which she then served to 27 people.

Sadly, all 27 of the family members who consumed the beverage fell ill and were hospitalized. Seventeen died and ten are still receiving medical attention, the Associated Press reported.

Both Bibi and her lover face charges over the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kWH8KCKzLQ
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by robosky02(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Fear women shocked
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by teresafaith: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
She's still a learner
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by SirMichael1: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Did I just read 'accidental'?? 17 heads isn't accidental o. That's mass genocide shocked shocked

I personally think that wasn't an accident. What better way to evade an arranged marriage than killing those arranging it plus the arranged husband.

You seldom hear of wizards like you hear of witches. You hardly hear about them cause they aren't as profoundly dangerous as witches. Fear women.

See ehn, if a man tells you that 'you'll see', just apologize and take him out for a barbeque treat but if a woman tells you that... My brother enter room start 7 days dry.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by Nbote(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by Henitan24(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Chisos!
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by danieljessy: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
If she had married the one she loved, this shít wouldn't have happened

All this arranged marriages sef undecided
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by Lordave: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Women!

A "different" specie of human beings.
Re: Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family by joseo: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
when you force a girl into marriage against her will

life is karma

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Asks Guys To Endure Being Stabbed, Boyfriend Reacts / For All The Women Who Were Circumcised, The Blackroom: Adults Only! Episode5 +18 / Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.