Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. (2306 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by mrdickhead: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2017
If you are a man and have not experience a one night stand with a girl,i bet,you are not supposed to be call a man.
what do I mean by one night stand,I mean that sex you had with a girl irrespective of the place and the event,you are able to convince a pretty girl and still Bleep her that same day grin grin.
and this can only happen fast if the magnetic between the two of you happen fast and how good your mouth is sweet tongue tongue
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by mrdickhead: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy

This sounds familiar...lemme sit here first..
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by mrdickhead: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

This sounds familiar...lemme sit here first..
you can share some experience grin
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by freemane76: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrdickhead:
If you are a man and have not experience a one night stand with a girl,i bet,you are not supposed to be call a man.
what do I mean by one night stand,I mean that sex you had with a girl irrespective of the place and the event,you are able to convince a pretty girl and still Bleep her that same day grin grin.
and this can only happen fast if the magnetic between the two of you happen fast and how good your mouth is sweet tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPSeGm_HNI
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrdickhead:
you can share some experience grin

grin

Hahahaah... grin

Im too weak to type at the moment..juz cc me when somebody drop their sexperience grin
Re: Share Your One Night Stand Stories Here. by IAMSASHY(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided Op ur case is very critical, so one night stand = being a man abi?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Yahoo Boy? / Glossary Of Narcissistic Relationships / Help! My Ten Years Old Niece Has Started Menstrating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.