Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet (1571 Views)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lets assume Goodluck decides to appoint naira landers to fill up the cabinet. Who will you appoint and in what position?
Here's my list:

NEC Chairman - otokx
Minister of Finance - spikedcylinder
Inspector General of Police -
Minister of Health - r231
Minister of Petroleum - Dis guy
Minister of Information - mama gee
Minister of Culture Tourism - chelseabmw
Minister of Sports - toluxa1
Minister of Justice - MrBrownJay
CBN Governor -
Minister of Power - candylips
Minister of Education - El Razur
EFCC Chairman -
Minister of Women Affairs - it's a tie btwn ebonyeyes, goggles, MrbrownJay, 190
Minister of Technology - 190
Minister of Foreign Affairs - stillwater
Minister of Youths - Sam
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by sizzlers(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
ebonyeyes would have fit to minister for information
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by OYBMEND: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
Binna for Spin Doctor General
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by mrperfect(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
My Name is not there, why?.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
Still updating

NEC Chairman - El Razur ( He appears forthright and uncompromising)
Minister of Finance - Ibime (Demonstrates knowledge of workings of political economy)
Inspector General of Police - Oyb (the guy sabi catch NL liars well well  grin)
Minister of Health - Osisi (A trained Dr, I learnt)
Minister of Petroleum - Debosky
Minister of Information - Aloy Emeka (Already self-appointed information scooper on NL)
Minister of Culture Tourism - Ifyalways (Appears interested in thsi area on NL)
Minister of Sports - Akolawole (Needless to say why)
Minister of Justice - Lawyer (Only legal person on NL that came to my head)
CBN Governor - Mikeansy (Is this a right choice, given the fact that he and Finance Minister are always at opposite sides of economic policy debates?)
Minister of Power - Netotse (works in the sector and appears to ahve understanding of the system)
Minister of Education -
EFCC Chairman - Still looking for a forthright Nlder to settle for)
Minister of Women Affairs - Aisha2
Minister of Technology - Loma (In the system)
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Richyblack (Appears versed in Int'l politics)
Minister of Youths - Phemour (One of the youngest Mods, and already coordinates well those jambites, sec schl students etc in NL education section)
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by ElRazur: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
My nominations are based purely on how people perform here and to some extent those I had the chance to meet or know in real life.

NEC Chairman
-  Kosovo. Why? If a clown can be a mod. Nothing is impossible. grin

Minister of Finance - LadyT. Why? She is good with finances and helped to arranged the last Nairaland meet up we had in London.  cool

Inspector General of Polic[/b]e - Oyb. By using his good detective skills, he proved what beyond reasonable doubt what many of us suspected - Kosovo is a clown. grin

[b]Minister of Health
-

Minister of Petroleum -

Minister of Information -

Minister of Culture Tourism -

Minister of Sports
- Sagamite. This is guy is football mad. He is even sporting a sport-related injury as I type. He is a big lover of Naija footy. Having said that, I beat him in pro evo almost all the time. grin

Minister of Justice
- MrBrownJay. I love his crazy outburst. He will make a good judge. cool

CBN Governor - LadyT may be in a better position here and So is Sagamite. He chews economics and banking for a living. cool

Minister of Power - Whoever this is, please do not give it to Seun. He's shown he cannot be reasonable with "power"  grin

Minister of Education - OmoIbo, that nnaa is got a Phd and he ain't about to stop yet. Yes, that is right, he's got a phd. So respect his post. grin cool

EFCC Chairman - Don't know. Havent seen anyone who have that kind of character needed over the EFCC.

Minister of Women Affairs - Any of the mods at Romance. Debosky and co?

Minister of Technology
- I am not sure the rules allow me to nominate myself, but I am. I promise to bring the latest gizmo to Nigeria and help develop this sector. smiley

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Who ever it is, do not put Kosovo. We need someone who understand international law and relations and not someone who reads dictionary to impress others. grin Daviddylan and co may be well suited here too.

Minister of Youths - Don't know.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by violent(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
********i can't believe that all the earlier posters have found it noteworthy to exclude [size=14pt]BECOMERICH[/size] . .how exactly do you intend to find your way around without his timely maps? undecided
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by netotse(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
violent:

********i can't believe that all the earlier posters have found it noteworthy to exclude [size=14pt]BECOMERICH[/size] . .how exactly do you intend to find your way around without his timely maps? undecided
we'll name him minister of interior affairs
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Jarus:

Still updating

NEC Chairman - El Razur
Minister of Finance - Ibime
Inspector General of Police - Oyb (the guy sabi catch NL liars well well grin)
Minister of Health -
Minister of Petroleum -
Minister of Information - Aloy Emeka
Minister of Culture Tourism - Ifyalways
Minister of Sports - Akolawole
Minister of Justice - Lawyer
CBN Governor -
Minister of Power -
Minister of Education - El Razur
EFCC Chairman -
Minister of Women Affairs - Aisha2
Minister of Technology -
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Richyblack
Minister of Youths - Phemour
Let me add to your list
jarus: Education Mininster
Jakumo: Minister of FCT
Mukina 2: Minister of Sports
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by violent(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
INEC Chairman: Seun

He's got some special talents with polls!
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by ElRazur: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
violent:

INEC Chairman: Seun

He's got some special talents with polls!

Double gbam.

grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
Surely this thread belongs on the Nairaland section rather than the Politics section. . .

My own tuppence:

Minister of Health: Naijaking
Minister of Niger Delta: WilyWily
Minister of Petroleum: Debosky
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by jaybee3(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2010
NEC Chairman - Tgirl4real
Inspector General of Police - Justwise
Minister of Health - any of nl's resident docs
Minister of Petroleum - debosky
Minister of Sports - sagamite
CBN Governor - Jarus
Aviation minister - Jakumo
Minister of Power - netotse
Minister of Education - Ajanlekoko
EFCC Chairman - Beaf
Minister of Women Affairs - chaircover or TKB
Minister of Technology - elrazur
Minister of Youths - Jay bee  shocked shocked shocked
Minister of special duties - Mapomeji
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2010
Minister of Ministers : FL Gators!
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2010
jay bee:

NEC Chairman - Tgirl4real
Minister of Health - any of nl's resident docs
Minister of Sports - sagamite
CBN Governor - Jarus
Minister of Power - netotse
EFCC Chairman - Beaf
Minister of Women Affairs - chaircover or TKB
Minister of Technology - elrazur
Minister of Youths - Jay bee shocked shocked shocked

If anti-Sanusi elements here catch you grin

ElRazur:

Double gbam.

grin
So what are you trying to say grin

violent:

Becomrich is not a Nigerian. He is a Beninioise grin

Minister of Education - OmoIbo, that nnaa is got a Phd and he ain't about to stop yet. Yes, that is right, he's got a phd. So respect his post
Richyblack and Davidylan are also PhD holders.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by trueman1(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2010
Walestar, MINISTER FOR YOUTHS.lol
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Godalone(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2010
NNPC GMD - Godalone
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by slap1(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2010
Just wondering what Seun and Kosovo did to this ElRazur guy, just wondering.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by ElRazur: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
slap1:

Just wondering what Seun and Kosovo did to this ElRazur guy, just wondering.

One is a clown. The other one lacks consideration for people's view and do as he wants because he own the forum.

I have nothing against them as I haven't even met them. I am merely reacting to how they present themselves on the forum. grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by ow11(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
Minister of National Planning : Becomerich

Minister of Niger Delta: Beaf

Minister of Health :Naijaking1

Minister of Justice : Pcmecom

Minister of Sports: Honeric01

Minister of Information: Aloy Emeka

Minister of Defence: gabng

CBN Governor : Jarus
EFCC Chairman: Ajanlekoko
INEC Chairman: Kosovo

Minister of Police Affairs: oyb

Minister of Science and Technology : Texazzpete

Minister of Agriculture: ndu_chucks

Minister of Power : biina
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
Guys, please which one is minister of police undecided, does that exist?
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2011
Minister of Finance - tkb417
Minister of Police Affairs - Mai Suya
Minister of Health - Aisha2
Minister of Information - Gbawe (Minister of State: Aloy Emeka)
Minister of Culture & Tourism - londoner
Minister of Sports - Mukina2
Minister of Justice - Deep Sight
Minister of Commerce and Industry - Katsumoto
Minister of Power - Kilode
Minister of Women Affairs - chamotex (Minister of State: follypimpi)
Minister of Science & Technology - El Razur
Minister of Foreign Affairs - jaybee
Minister of Youth Development - Nuzo  (Minister of State: Pweety4me)
Minister of Special duties - jennykandri, Busy_body, spikedcylinder, abekeade, y me, stillwater, armyofone, Googles, iice, MissyB, Odunnu, Kunbee, nellaluv, ceasyc, ileke idi
Minister of Internal Affairs - Chaircover
Minister of Defence - spikedcylinder (Minister of State: Bidemi2)
Minister of Transport - blacksta  (Minister of State: cheikh)
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs - Ibime  (Minister of State: Michellin89)
Minister of Mines & Steel - Oyb
Minister of Labour & Productivity - Busy_body
Minister of Environment - LadyT
Minister of Works - jennykadri
Minister of Agriculture - Dayokanu
Minister of Aviation - OAM4J

NEC Chairman - Jakumo
CBN Governor - Jarus
EFCC Chairman - 4Play
FCT Minister - TOH  (Minister of State: biina)
Inspector General of Police - Nuclearboy
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by violent(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2011
^^^

I want a ministerial role, "how much"? tongue
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Sagamite(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2011
violent:

^^^

I want a ministerial role, "how much"? tongue

I for like make you minister of women affairs o, but chamotex and follypimpi prolific. grin

I go give you National Planning Commission. grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by honeric01(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2011
We are talking about too much offices in the government, una no even fit cut am down even for NL?

can we just have less than 20 ministerial positions?
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by violent(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2011
I go give you National Planning Commission.

good choice, I am completely satisfied. 

i no fit shout!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am a bit surprised you aren't retaining the women affairs ministry as a personal cabinet for effective monitoring. . .something is definitely missing here.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Wizardofoz: 10:05am On May 28, 2011
violent:

good choice, I am completely satisfied. 

i no fit shout!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am a bit surprised you aren't retaining the women affairs ministry as a personal cabinet for effective monitoring. . .something is definitely missing here.

He is GAY
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by violent(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2011
^^^

you'd get an appropriate sizable response soon enough
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Sagamite(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2011
violent:

^^^

you'd get an appropriate sizable response soon enough

It is merely a liverless cretin registering with a new name to challenge his God.

He does not know a God knows and sees everything. grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Odunnu: 11:54am On May 28, 2011
LMAO at your choice of 1. Minister of Agriculture and
2. Minister of works &Productivity.[s]that B_b gbeborun kantfit handle that post jor. She'l do better as Minister of Information [/s]
. . .you didnt give your sweetheart Kobojunkie any ministerial post?
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2011
Minister of Agric . . .Niajacutee
Wome affiars . . .Dayokanu
Health . . .Naijaking,Dep. . . .Kathiekiti
Chief justice of the federation . . . .Lawyer
Petroleum . . .Debosky
Urban and town planning . . . .Musiwa
Technology . . . .Texaxxpete
Information . . . .Missy B
Re: Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2011
Odunnu:

LMAO at your choice of 1. Minister of Agriculture and
2. Minister of works &Productivity.[s]that B_b gbeborun kantfit handle that post jor. She'l do better as Minister of Information [/s]
. . .you didnt give your sweetheart Kobojunkie any ministerial post?

He is from the bush of Ogbomoso, so he go know how to farm.

She don born 18 pikins for me, so she knows about labour and productivity. Persin wey don go labour 18 times and fit produce 18 pikin no go know? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukhari Bello Is New Inec Boss / Meet The Bukola Saraki Merceneries On Nairaland / MILITANTS BEAT UP TIMI ALAIBE, Whereabouts Still Unknown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.