Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (34217 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nasa28(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
crazypencils20:

Oga stop deceiving yourself, did Jesus Christ swim across the sea when traveling, have you read anywhere in your bible that he entered a ship with other travelers? Did Jesus not ride donkeys or whatever the available means of transportation was? Why do you guys believe that you have to suffer(in the name of not worrying about mundane things) before you can call yourself a Christian?

Did he buy?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nasa28(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dindondin:
The private jets are needed for easy accessibility to places around the world.
Bookings of planes can be slow, car transport to distance places in Nigeria can be slow.
Talk against these churches if they v never done charity or not consistent with it.
If Jesus is in the world today n he's to evangelize, he ll need more private jets.
Lets not be myopic in criticism.

They're doing charity through their schools.... grin
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Kbanka: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
According to OP, car and private jet are ....

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by crafteck(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.
Fool
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by SilvanusII(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2017
you lack understanding. Stating corporations av jets, IS THE CHURCH A CORPORATION? Perhaps a definition of corporation should help you. "...Ny house shall be a house of prayer, but u av made it a den of tgieves..." Jesus groomed disciples so he wouldn't av to travel all over and back for crusades and revivals.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ogbiwa: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

Wow see wisdom. Jesus didn't bother right? In Jesus' day people trekked distances as far as Lagos to Ilorin just to attend occasions. But you'll be cursing when you can't find bike to take you to your house from your junction. Apostle Paul and others from the "old churches" travel from Jerusalem to Rome on foot and donkey just to pass news of the gospel. You want to compare us with the old right? Wisdom indeed
And just extra, Jesus requested for an ass that had never been used in order to ride into Jerusalem, that's the modern day equivalent of the very best means of transport. Perhaps you should read the bible more to know what Jesus bothered about and what he didn't.
Top piece statsocial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by adelee777: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2017
DanXplore:
I am a Christian and i love God and it is my civic obligation to acknowledge the truth. What freeze in his own unique way has said is the pure truth. I might not be the wisest man on earth but when i hear the plain truth i know.

Tithing was and is never a part of the new covenant. I repeat, tithing is not a part of the new covenant. While i know that most pastors teach tithing out of a heart of sincerity, the doctrine in itself is wrong! It is bad and dangerous when error is taught with utmost sincerity and zeal. Zeal that does not come from knowledge and truth is catastrophic.

What God requires in the new covenant is obedience. Not following some old ritual.

Nevertheless, your actions become spiritual when faith is applied it. If u decide to give 10% to a local assembly because you feel their is a need to be met or because you want to honour God, then that is fine. Another person can decide to give 50%. All is done according to one's faith. If the church fully practices what the founding fathers practiced as christianity, people will even give more than 10%. Authentic blessing will flow if one follows the teachings of Jesus.

Tithing came with the Law and is of the law. Abraham tithed before the law to honour a man of God, melchizedeck. God had to make tithing a command because the people were inherently greedy and so he had to force a way, by means of the law, to cause men to give. This is not so in the new covenant. Our giving should not be forced based on some religious promulgation, but based on the love and truth that is on the tablets of our heart.

Scripture is palpable enough to be misconstrued. Paul said if he could not spare his Son, how much more will he give us all things. James said true religion is to help those in need. Your love for God is seen in service to men. God will not bless you because you are faithful in giving 10% of your money but rather in your consistency in maintaining the character of christ in your environment. In another place, it says he has given unto us all that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Jesus christ...NOT through the law. knowledge in this context represents the systems of the kingdom of Christ which is predicated upon love, trust and sincerity and not some law.

Wow!!! God has really given you understanding and wisdom. God bless you for this piece. It shows there are still christians in Nigeria and not all are ''my pastor is always right''.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ogatboy(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2017
I usually don't comment on threads but this shows many people arguing don't even know the Bible. Who says tithing is just in the old testament? When Paul said that the leaders feed the people with spiritual food and it is right for them to get material things from the people meant what??

People living on other people's opinion and not on the Bible. Well whatever you do, do it unto God and not man including tithing. Read your Bible and follow your belief of the Bible and not what someone says to claim self righteousness.

You think it's your tithing that is keeping the church rich financially?? Smh
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by joxiri: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2017
This is a really daft article, when willNigerians actually think with their brains.

it's high time nairaland started auditing the threads posted here for quality purposes

People can't just come on here and be posting random nonsense Willy nilly
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by shadeyinka(m): 5:23am On Nov 04, 2017
somehow:
It wasn't even a matured donkey, he rode on a borrowed colt (baby donkey).

Of course. It was borrowed.

..someone said it was tear rubber! Extortions in the name of Christ openly perpetuated.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by shadeyinka(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2017
jamace:
Don't mind them jare.

Imagine him comparing JESUS to these worldly, selfish and greedy tithe preaching pastors. Nonsense.

Their kingdom is of this world. That's why none of them is preaching rapture or heaven. Too different from our Master and Lord Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by lereinter(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Statsocial:

The heading reads "what is the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car" - that was a question and implies that I am seeking knowledge from you so If you have an answer lecture me instead of giving me needless lectures about Wisdom and Knowledge.

Actually private does not necessarily mean personal(to one individual). For instance I know one of the Living Faith Private Jets is stationed at Abuja(Missions HQ)for the use of the 1st Vice President(Bishop Abioye). The Church Hangar at MMIA is dual meaning it can only house two Jets at a time so I presume the remaining one is stationed at Europe or NAmerica by leaders of the Church in those places.

Lol since you are the son of lucifer you should be more worried about ur father's failing kingdom than killing yourself over the Church of Christ.

**so far no one has answered my question rather they keep ranting and blabbing about how the write up broke their hearts grin grin answer the question Blaady Hypocrites!! If any of you don't sell your Car, give the money to Orphanage then join everyone in Using BRT then you are not ...........**

By the way the day you see any Church buy yacht(which is exclusively luxury) then call me I would come and criticise them. But for private jet I have no issue whatsoever.

how many private jet does oyedepo have
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by KpStone(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

They say knowledge is wisdom, knowledge is light. A little research, a little reading, a little digging would have done a lot to your vision. It's the reason why you fail to see the difference between a JET and a CAR.

Private also implies 'personal' use. Are you admitting that these private jets are purchased by the churches to cater to the personal need of the CEO aka Man of God?
Yes
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Topgainer: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2017
I used to think that the moniker statsocial has some reasonable person behind it but I was wrong. It is either he gets his share of the money extorted from Christians or he operates an extortion ring himself. He is so blinded and has a clouded reasoning when it comes to defending pastorpreneurs.
Golf stream G650 will cost nothing less than 18 billion naira if pre-ordered, that should take like 2 years to arrive. Impatient as we Africans are, 3rd party purchase will might cost about the same although, it may have been put into a deal of flight hours by the agency. For each jet, there is a crew and a team that must be paid according to international aviation standards, there is a 'perching' cost and levies. All these and much more ensures that the operating cost is substantial.
A pastor needs as many PJs to take the fake prosperity gospel to London, NY, Paris, Dubai, Caribbean, Amsterdam and Hongkong because they have not heard the gospel of Jesus. Except the Pastor does a personal business like selling tapes, books, wrist bangles and other stuffs for profit,( in any case, he is a false Levite) there is no point comparing his private jets bought and run with the regular contributions of the brethren, with a private car.
It is even an indictment on the Pastors if they do businesses for profit and at the same time lay claim to the Levite stool. Deeperlife, Jehovah witness and some other Church organizations have good books they don't sell for profit despite the millions of copies in print. Example, Awake magazine is a rich book and there is no country on this earth that does not have copies of it in circulation, it is also in as much languages as the Bible. It is not sold for profit.

Why then should a Pastor take pride that he has best seller books and tapes sold to Christians, that rakes in so much profit that can take care of PJs.

There is no fraudulent scheme that can be compared to this trending Prosperity Gospel. It is the greatest advanced- fee- fraud in human history.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by drnoel: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Statsocial:

The pope uses a Chartered Alitalia private plane with his entourage. Whether u like it or not doesn't change the facts.

Used for a while. Not the recent Pope. And the pope doesn't keep a private jet. Get ur info straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by menxer: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.

Well, to me the question sounds more like, What is the significant difference between earthly treasures and heavenly treasures? that makes acquisition of earthly treasures 'sinful' while the acquisition of a heavenly tteasures is acceptable?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Topgainer:
I used to think that the moniker statsocial has some reasonable person behind it but I was wrong. It is either he gets his share of the money extorted from Christians or he operates an extortion ring himself. He is so blinded and has a clouded reasoning when it comes to defending pastorpreneurs.
Golf stream G650 will cost nothing less than 18 billion naira if pre-ordered, that should take like 2 years to arrive. Impatient as we Africans are, 3rd party purchase will might cost about the same although, it may have been put into a deal of flight hours by the agency. For each jet, there is a crew and a team that must be paid according to international aviation standards, there is a 'perching' cost and levies. All these and much more ensures that the operating cost is substantial.
A pastor needs as many PJs to take the fake prosperity gospel to London, NY, Paris, Dubai, Caribbean, Amsterdam and Hongkong because they have not heard the gospel of Jesus. Except the Pastor does a personal business like selling tapes, books, wrist bangles and other stuffs for profit,( in any case, he is a false Levite) there is no point comparing his private jets bought and run with the regular contributions of the brethren, with a private car.
It is even an indictment on the Pastors if they do businesses for profit and at the same time lay claim to the Levite stool. Deeperlife, Jehovah witness and some other Church organizations have good books they don't sell for profit despite the millions of copies in print. Example, Awake magazine is a rich book and there is no country on this earth that does not have copies of it in circulation, it is also in as much languages as the Bible. It is not sold for profit.

Why then should a Pastor take pride that he has best seller books and tapes sold to Christians, that rakes in so much profit that can take care of PJs.

There is no fraudulent scheme that can be compared to this trending Prosperity Gospel. It is the greatest advanced- fee- fraud in human history.
Character assassination! That is all you doing. I am not the focus of the message so stay on course...

From the First day the Living Faith four members gathered to worship together in the 1980s it had been established that the Living Faith is a Prosperity based ministry. The desire to own private jets had been established so early in the Ministry even when the church wasn't rich at all. So it is not as if the decision to own jets just came as a result of a sudden boom in Church wealth. The first jet of the Church the Hawker Siddeley was purchased in September 1996 for 100 million naira and the church had to resolve to upgrade and retire her older jets when the Hawker Siddeley nearly crashed out of the sky enroute Kano. The Hawker Siddeley had poor flight safety records and had to give way to a more modern and safe jet. At times they would sell the older jet, add money and buy new ones or even upgrade. So the decision to buy Gulfstream wasn't necessarily luxury based...

To the issue of Cost. Cost is a very relative issue. If Living Faith spends 1% of her budget on jet maintenance and a growing church spends 1% of her budget on Bus maintenance then what would you be accusing Living Faith for exactly?

Now living Faith is headed by some very smart individuals and I can bet you they would circumvent most of that service and maintenance cost you put up there. The Church earlier expressed interest in renting out her private jets, if that had been done(I'm not sure they re currently renting out) then they would cover up all that cost in a bit and still make profit still.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by judgedredd22(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Statsocial:

The heading reads "what is the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car" - that was a question and implies that I am seeking knowledge from you so If you have an answer lecture me instead of giving me needless lectures about Wisdom and Knowledge.

Actually private does not necessarily mean personal(to one individual). For instance I know one of the Living Faith Private Jets is stationed at Abuja(Missions HQ)for the use of the 1st Vice President(Bishop Abioye). The Church Hangar at MMIA is dual meaning it can only house two Jets at a time so I presume the remaining one is stationed at Europe or NAmerica by leaders of the Church in those places.

Lol since you are the son of lucifer you should be more worried about ur father's failing kingdom than killing yourself over the Church of Christ.

**so far no one has answered my question rather they keep ranting and blabbing about how the write up broke their hearts grin grin answer the question Blaady Hypocrites!! If any of you don't sell your Car, give the money to Orphanage then join everyone in Using BRT then you are not ...........**

By the way the day you see any Church buy yacht(which is exclusively luxury) then call me I would come and criticise them. But for private jet I have no issue whatsoever.

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Filmewell(f): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2017
My take on this is since the reason for a private jet is for easy travels, let him appoint representatives around the world .pope was used as an example pope has not been in Nigeria in long time cos he has papal nuncio everywhere. If oydepo and other pastors actually believe that many other people received the anointing they should appoint people to do whatever work that is making them to travel all the time. The miracles and impartation is from God not from man. So no need for their presence all the time unless is really a business venture and they are overlooking their businesses. My opinion though
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Keneeby(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Chisos, u now have a software that can detect Catholicism in ur smartphone... Why should pastors own houses Aren't they not supposed to live a "Christ like" wofe grin.

Meanwhile I'm not a Christian, I'm a deist

Sorry I didn't know you are an idol worshiper
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by crazypencils20: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Nasa28:

Did he buy?

In the same vein, were the private Jets bought by the pastors or by the church as an organization?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2017
They always like to twist the bible to suit their motives because they know most religious people don't read and prefer to be read to.
shadeyinka:

Of course. It was borrowed.

..someone said it was tear rubber! Extortions in the name of Christ openly perpetuated.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
No, you said tithe was instituted because the other 11 tribes of Israel we're greedy and I disputed that by proving via the bible why it was instituted at that time and why tithe is no longer needed in this dispensation. Jews don't even pay tithe again because the temple has been destroyed. I don't pay tithe, was only correcting a wrong notion in your write up.
DanXplore:

All i have said is within the boundaries of these scriptures. I doubt that you went through these references that you probably copied hook, line and sinker from the internet before posting else you would see that it clearly defines all i have been saying.

If you like, give your tithe, i am not against it as long as it is from a heart of faith and revelation. But the fact is that tithing is as powerless as worshipping on the sabbath. It does not mean they're wrong, it just means that they have no effect when it comes to your spiritual being.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Yes it was made for the levites and also for the down throden/strangers in the land.

Levites were forbidden from owning properties or working outside the temple, so their own part of the inheritance in Israel was the 10th gotten from the other tribes (only land produce).
DanXplore:

The primary purpose of tithing is not to feed levites with it. According to the program of God, tithing was meant for those who could not cater for themselves.
Now, since the Levites were not to work or have portions like the other 11 tribes, part of the tithe was to be their inheritance. It is an exaggeration on your part to say tithing in its totality is an inheritance for the levites. They are only subsets of those who are to partake of tithes.
Other partakers are widows, the homeless etc. Levites are only entrusted to be custodians of the keys to the store house and according to the principle that says that oxes should not be muzzled while treading the grains, it becomes expedient that they partake of the collections...in addition to the fact that they were not to work

Certain things are not explicitly stated in the bible but by deductive logic, one could draw meaningful principles by connecting scripture with scripture. If God had left Israelites to make their own rules, they would have adopted a laissaz-faire system of economy where no one cared for the other. atleast we can see this from the lamentations of the prophets of old. Every rule was made to promote a system of love and unity. Alot of laws such as eye for eye and so many others were written in the old testqment and if not that Jesus mentioned somewhere in the gospels that those laws were made by Moses becauseof the wickedness of their hearts, we would have thought it was God that made that law.

God made all the laws to benefit man. Jesus himself said the law was made to serve man. God foresaw the greed in men's heart and their proclivity to neglect those in need, as adumbrated in the story of cain and abel, tithing was then a good measure to control it. That a verdict is not explicitly stated in the bible does not in any way discredit it's truthfuless when common logic supports it. It will at most limit its receptivity
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Martinez19(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.
the highest means of transportation was a chariot, a well designed and expensive chariot.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
kraftyiyk:
Dear OP, please make proper research before drawing comparisons, you could have at least used Google, the entire catholic church and ofcourse Pope which you mentioned in your twisted post does not own a single private jet! The Pope travels with regular aircraft of Alitalia which he books down like days before embarking on any trip, with the same Alitalia regular cabin crew. on his way back he either uses the aircraft of the country he visited or he calls the services of Alitalia... He his proactive by booking for flight reservation ahead of time, which counters your argument of busy schedule. will you now argue that these churces GO's are bigger and busier than Catholic Pope?

Next time please dont mention Roman catholic in any careless brainless analogy .
I don't know why you catholics keep quoting me unnecessarily.
One question: have you ever seen the Pope disembark on a plane with any commuter apart from his entourage?
The last I saw the pope he was disembarking from a private plane with a red carpet rolled out in Washington. He was the only coming down. As far as he was the only passenger alongside crew members and his aides then it was a 'privately' chartered plane. Whether you own it or not so far you are the only one(alongside your aides) in the plane then it is a private plane.

Cc drnoel

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by shadeyinka(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
somehow:
They always like to twist the bible to suit their motives because they know most religious people don't read and prefer to be read to.

I guess its also because we trust the MOGs more than the plain words of the scriptures. Hero worship at work there.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by okusman(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.

I don't want to say anything about this.. but please stop asking about the significant difference between private jet and car... it makes you look stup1d.....
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

I guess its also because we trust the MOGs more than the plain words of the scriptures. Hero worship at work there.
People have actually attempted to answer the question. If you can't move away and stop making foolish comments.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Martinez19(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Who is that idiot comparing a car and a private jet. Do how much a private jet costs? EA Adeboye has a private jet worth $10,000,000, where did he get the money from is not tithes, sowed seeds and offering? If he were a business man, sports super star or a millionaire's child, it wouldn't have raised any dust but a man with no multi-million dollars business or venture apart from his ministry where members are talked into paying tithes, sowing seeds and paying offerings is the one owing a private jet, how come?

What makes it a scam is that the doctrines he teaches is a scam and he knows it. Also, most of his members are poor and the blessings that he made his members believe in, if they sow seeds, are false and do not manifest. The church is supposed to be an epitome of charity in the society but EA Adeboye's church has a university that poor members can't attend and the poor are not being helped by the churches these days. Don't forget the fake miracles and prophecies too. Using this technique to extort money from people is theft.

So I hope the sheeples would now know why private jet owning pastors are lambasted from time to time.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Keneeby:

Sorry I didn't know you are an idol worshiper

Nope.
I am not an idol worshipper, Christians are the main idol worshippers around. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.