Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (34214 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Jerrypolo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

Simply, Yes.....any more questions?
How can I get a semi automatic, single engine, nuke propelled jet?.
I have a world nuke meeting to attend in North Korea tonight.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Caseless: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Balderdash
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by crazypencils20: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

Oga stop deceiving yourself, did Jesus Christ swim across the sea when traveling, have you read anywhere in your bible that he entered a ship with other travelers? Did Jesus not ride donkeys or whatever the available means of transportation was? Why do you guys believe that you have to suffer(in the name of not worrying about mundane things) before you can call yourself a Christian?

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mujtahida: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

For proper comparison let us say the Car was given to Th pastor by the Church and is owned by the Church.
The difference will be the price. Another difference has to do with modesty.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FreshBoss007: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
VcStunner:
You should understand that the only reason the pope would use a private jet (which ofcourse is a state property) is because he is also a head of state of the Vatican. Vatican is a country in a country...
bros, oil dey your head.... the Catholic church own a private jet as a state property because its a sovereign country....
to the OP
a private jet cost between $4m to run yearly... do you know what that amounts to, how many youths of that church it would benefit

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by bezimo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
So true. If you won't sell your private car and give to the poor and use public transportation. You have no basis and moral standing to criticize any pastor using private jet.
For some churches by reason of their influence, capacity and size. Private jet is just a necessity. Nothing more.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Jolonjolo: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is wise to know that, you are only worthy to criticize a level you have attained or more than. How foolish it is for a single guy on the street to criticize a married home. Whatever level you have not attained, try not to stain. There is more to life than you think.

Some of us here cannot manage a friend let alone a partner yet you criticize this men of God who have been gathering millions of head for decades without it scattering. Do you think that is ordinary?

Face your life and let it work. Leave Men of God alone. To their master they stand or fall not you. Let your works speak not your words.

I stand for all men of God that are genuinely called and have been consistent. Thank you for giving hope to the hopeless, thank you for delivering the message of Christ to the world.

We know the devil and his agents are fighting hard but we know the gate of hell will never prevail.

Let us love. Love builds and not destroy.

Follow simple people for simple people last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by yelfal: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Guys lets not bash the OP for his opinion. My contribution is simple, it all comes to motive. Two people can do the same thing and one will justified and the other wrong based on motive. Lets look at the economics. If a pastor has 1000 churches he is supervising and requires many trips around the world within a given month for strictly ministry trips without financial benefit, it might be cheaper on the long run to use a church owned jet but if the trips are for personal interest why get one? Its important to be modest, prudent and sensitive to our environment even when we can afford it. With respect to my brothers in ajegunle, it will be insensitive to buy and drive a 2017 bentley while living in the midst of serious poverty. You will brew unneccesary hatred. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by shadeyinka(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.

Incorrect dear,
Highest mode of Transportation
1. Human Carriage
2. Chariot
3. Horse
4. Carmel
5. Donkey

Donkey is the least and Jesus rode one to Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.
not true!!!he used an OX
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Well written. Very well written.
The issue of private jets has always been more for necessity and convenience in doing the mission work effectively, than a luxury.

Truth is, most of us complaining, CANNOT lift the cross these men bare.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I would like to see these churches cater to the poor. Significantly.
That's the creed. That's why Jesus came. To help the helpless.

In as much as they want to also raise the bar in our standard of education, I would like to see the the ones who own Universities, make provision for the poor man's children to be able to attend without much sweat.

Sometimes they are busy running the administrative part of the church ,and doing the work of spreading GOD'S WORD, that they forget to pay attention to 'living the part of CHARITY'.

Let's go back to the days of the early church. Two things wer priority.
1. Spreading the Goodnews
2. Money to cater to the poor.

EOD.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just can't stop laughing; private jet this, private jet that... all pastors making use of private jet known to me didn't exclude other personnel of the church from making use of the jet
Mr op is damn right, if there is nothing wrong in owning a private car, a clergyman owning a private jet is no sin

BTW who daddy freeze help? You don't just talk for people to give you a thumb up
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by gezzyvinci(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pope flies Alitalia.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by beautybrains1(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:
A Response to Freeze thread on private jets

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

Best write up ever . God bless you . May the eyes of people be enlightened to see the truth and stop criticising the acts of men of God .
"Before his master he falls and rises, his judgement isn't in your mouth "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Floxytran: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am simply here to conduct a quick poll.

If I can afford it, I will buy a private jet after all have been said & done especially for my businesses both within the country and outside.

Like for yes I will, why not!

Share for No I won't for any reason!

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by hardeycute(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Acidosis:

If you truly call yourself a Christian, then you will definitely be the first to enter hell fire.

Like wtf! Why should pastors be travelling up and down? You're not a Christian
I don't believe in one daddy flying up in the sky tongue
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by itsmeurLady(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
If u don't support this post and u call yourself a Christian, u need to re-evaluate your Christian life and Any Christian that supports Daddy Freeze needs to be checked! Y'all should go and read your bible and stop all this foolish talk. Me I am a Christian and if I have money to buy private jet I will buy, who want to go and kill himself should pls do so. Hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Investnow2017: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mofe72:

I really don't care what men of God do.

We shall all face judgement.

You people are giving yourselves headache.

I try to give tithe, I help people when I can.

On judgement day, every man will get what's coming to them.

I literally can't be bothered.

Peace be unto you.

What if at 'judgement' you find out that you had promoted a wrong cause? Is that the right time to care? Why not STUDY your Bible now before it is too late. How do you think the judgment day will be like
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by jamace(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
OP, is just a notice me.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Dindondin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.
The private jets are needed for easy accessibility to places around the world.
Bookings of planes can be slow, car transport to distance places in Nigeria can be slow.
Talk against these churches if they v never done charity or not consistent with it.
If Jesus is in the world today n he's to evangelize, he ll need more private jets.
Lets not be myopic in criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Oladipo1166(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
u are just too dumb from your replies.

You are one of those that will live in poverty and give ur all to clergymen undecided
bro but before they were called they were richer than you and your lineage
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Acidosis(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't believe in one daddy flying up in the sky tongue

You're not even a christian and you're sweating over tithing.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Once I see these kinda posts shared with me, I just know it's Sirfee!!
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Once I see these kinda posts shared with me, I just know it's Sirfee!!
I'm curious, what does sirfee means?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Well written. Very well written.
The issue of private jets has always been more for necessity and convenience in doing the mission work effectively, than a luxury.

Truth is, most of us complaining, CANNOT lift the cross these men bare.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I would like to see these churches cater to the poor. Significantly.
That's the creed. That's why Jesus came. To help the helpless.

In as much as they want to also raise the bar in our standard of education, I would like to see the the ones who own Universities, make provision for the poor man's children to be able to attend without much sweat.

Sometimes they are busy running the administrative part of the church ,and doing the work of spreading GOD'S WORD, that they forget to pay attention to 'living the part of CHARITY'.

Let's go back to the days of the early church. Two things wer priority.
1. Spreading the Goodnews
2. Money to cater to the poor.

EOD.

God bless you. You are a believer indeed. As per issues of Church Universities. We the younger generation would take up the responsibility and fill the gap that might have been left by our fathers of Faith. I agree with you 100% our priority should be those two things 1) spread the good news 2) cater for poor people.
Also many people don't just make proper inquiry but Per time in Covenant is 150 or 120k flat and there are scholarships available for brilliant but indigent student who are interested in full time.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by iamjavadem(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.
Really? Oya use ya car go America nah. Mumu comment.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by wickyyolo: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
thunderbabs:
I sell luxurious private jets......Contact me if you can afford one cheesy

I will talk to my pastor about it. What category do u have
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by jamace(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

Incorrect dear,
1. Human Carriage
2. Chariot
3. Horse
4. Carmel
5. Donkey

Don't mind them jare.

Imagine him comparing JESUS to these worldly, selfish and greedy tithe preaching pastors. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:

hope you are not lying for God? You must be lying for your pastor. Jesus didn't at no time ride a horse except you are reading a fake bible.

What he rode was a BORROWED colt and only to signify the "second coming". (Triumphant entry).
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
It wasn't even a matured donkey, he rode on a borrowed colt (baby donkey).
shadeyinka:

Incorrect dear,
1. Human Carriage
2. Chariot
3. Horse
4. Carmel
5. Donkey

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Maximus85(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:
A Response to Freeze thread on private jets

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

Mumu post. I read just two lines and I could see how senseless this post is. Mumu comparing private cars with private jets. Do this fool knows the cost of maintaining a private jet or the parking cost per day alone. God go punish you there. Oloriburuku, Ole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.