Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (34222 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by indoorscholar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.

Donkey not horse. And it was borrowed not bought with the sweat and toil of his congregation.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by somehow: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
God didn't make tithe a law because of greedy people, rather it was an inheritance for the levites then since they had no share in the land then.

Even the Jews no longer pay tithe because the temple has been destroyed and until it's rebuilt, there is no real levite out there again.
DanXplore:
I am a Christian and i love God and it is my civic obligation to acknowledge the truth. What freeze in his own unique way has said is the pure truth. I might not be the wisest man on earth but when i hear the plain truth i know.

Tithing was and is never a part of the new covenant. I repeat, tithing is not a part of the new covenant. While i know that most pastors teach tithing out of a heart of sincerity, the doctrine in itself is wrong! It is bad and dangerous when error is taught with utmost sincerity and zeal. Zeal that does not come from knowledge and truth is catastrophic.

What God requires in the new covenant is obedience. Not following some old ritual.

Nevertheless, your actions become spiritual when faith is applied it. If u decide to give 10% to a local assembly because you feel their is a need to be met or because you want to honour God, then that is fine. Another person can decide to give 50%. All is done according to one's faith. If the church fully practices what the founding fathers practiced as christianity, people will even give more than 10%. Authentic blessing will flow if one follows the teachings of Jesus.

Tithing came with the Law and is of the law. Abraham tithed before the law to honour a man of God, melchizedeck. God had to make tithing a command because the people were inherently greedy and so he had to force a way, by means of the law, to cause men to give. This is not so in the new covenant. Our giving should not be forced based on some religious promulgation, but based on the love and truth that is on the tablets of our heart.

Scripture is palpable enough to be misconstrued. Paul said if he could not spare his Son, how much more will he give us all things. James said true religion is to help those in need. Your love for God is seen in service to men. God will not bless you because you are faithful in giving 10% of your money but rather in your consistency in maintaining the character of christ in your environment. In another place, it says he has given unto us all that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Jesus christ...NOT through the law. knowledge in this context represents the systems of the kingdom of Christ which is predicated upon love, trust and sincerity and not some law.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by orgzeyn(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

bros that same Jesus would have used a private jet if it was available during his time, he rode on a donkey during his time which was one of the most expensive during his time moreover he chartered peters[his disciple] boat to minister to the crowd, so pls before you mention my Jesus to this type of comment go read your bible properly
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by akeensbussy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jolonjolo:
Why not approach corporate affairs commission and register your own church too. Then Install your friends and families as stakeholders and se e within a year whether how much you could make.

If you have your bible, try read Eph 4:11-16. You will know that people are called. And to the one that called them, they can only answer too not you are freeze.

Go and start your church first, when you or freeze can manage hundred heads with professors and learned personalities for a decade, then you can criticize these men of God.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand. Rom 14:4

God will forgive you...

I will start talking u and your pastorpreneur serious..when u come out and apologise to those u have deceived and taken away the money they would have use to train their children or better their life from and then use to train and better your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mofe72: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Investnow2017:

What if at 'judgement' you find out that you had promoted a wrong cause? Is that the right time to care? Why not STUDY your Bible now before it is too late. How do you think the judgment day will be like

Baba, the same Bible says give.

It didn't say the type of people to give to.

As a true Christian you have the Holy Spirit to guide you and give you understanding of God's word.

Afterall some atheists have read the bible in and out.

I will continue paying tithes.

It's a personal choice,

Promote ko, demote ni
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Maximus85(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:
A Response to Freeze thread on private jets

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

So, Jehovah's Witnesses don't need private Jets? How many times have you heard that people from the head quarters fly around like birds every week. Apostle Paul appointed capable hands. He doesn't travel everyday. He write letters to different countries, Colossians, Corinthians, Philippians, Romans, he wrote letters to Timothy (his trusted hands). Must they see your papa's face before they can be taught the things of God?
This is just a lame and stupid excuse to spend the sweat of these poor fools paying their hard earned money to these glorified yahoo yahoo Men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Chachangi: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jesus used "private jet" paid for by his disciples.

As we can see in the book of Jonah there were commercial ships as well in those days. Jonah had to pay for his journey when he used one of such.

There was no where it was recorded that Jesus paid for boarding a commercial ship. Yet, there were several instances where it was recorded that Jesus was on a ship in the bible. Every time it was a PRIVATE one. You might want to know that the ships belonged to his disciples and they gave it to him for use ANYTIME he needed it.

Someone might say, he borrowed it. Yes, from who? His disciples. He never pointed a gun at any one to give up their possession. The bible testifies about at least two people Jesus told to part with their possession and relationship but they declined. He didn't force them.

Does this sound like what we claim pastors are doing? I guess your answer is yes (that's if you want to tell yourself the truth).

If they are doing what their master is doing I think you shouldn't have a problem with them. You should have a problem with their MASTER. (I no know how you go cope if this is the case though )

NB: Now, replace the word "ship" with "jet" and go to bed.

When you wake up, your life will not remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Investnow2017: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.

There is no length they will no go. So Jesus rode on a Horse I now see why you support what your pastors practice. I thought you base your beliefs and practice on the fine example set by the only Begotten Son of God - Jesus! Jesus, the founder of True Christianity never owned nor rode a horse. I wish you will start reading the Bible. Jesus said 'i am meek and lowly in heart'. He would never succumb to immodesty. Study the Bible to learn about the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived who says: "I am the way the truth and the life." I wish you could obtain a copy of the Bible and learn about him.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by atoleybaba(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
stop saying nonsense. The highest means of transport was a ship. And not horse oga
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FrankGiel: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
. I'm just curious, what part of the bible did Jesus travel by horse.. Innocent question??
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by orgzeyn(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Maximus85:

So, Jehovah's Witnesses don't need private Jets? How many times have you heard that people from the head quarters fly around like birds every week. Apostle Paul appointed capable hands. He doesn't travel everyday. He write letters to different countries, Colossians, Corinthians, Philippians, Romans, he wrote letters to Timothy (his trusted hands). Must they see your papa's face before they can be taught the things of God?
This is just a lame and stupid excuse to spend the sweat of these poor fools paying their hard earned money to these glorified yahoo yahoo Men.

apostle paul would have used internet if it was available during is time and he would have travel as oft as possible because if you read your bible you will see places where apostle Paul says he would have love to visit but no fast means of transport
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Vince09: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
There is a bug difference between a horse and a donkey.... For those that keep referring to Jesus
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Keneeby(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

Did you actually read what the op wrote? Please go back and read again
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by thunderbabs: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
wickyyolo:

I will talk to my pastor about it. What category do u have

I will send ur pastor our most recent catalogue....send name of church, pastor n address

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Maximus85:

Mumu post. I read just two lines and I could see how senseless this post is. Mumu comparing private cars with private jets. Do this fool knows the cost of maintaining a private jet or the parking cost per day alone. God go punish you there. Oloriburuku, Ole.
I return that curse to you and your entire lineage!
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Saintmary(f): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
So in your shallow mind you have reduced the cost of Christianity into private jet ownership.. OP do you know it cost about 60 million dollars to buy a g550 which oyedepo has and do you know how much it cost to keep the crew just for a day and all the associated airport and transit clearance charges .. Are you aware that Oyedepo alone has 4 jets ? what is he using four jets for?
in whose name were the jets purchased?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:

Did Jesus ask his followers to pay tithe so he can get a private horse ??

For God's sake Jesus didn't own a private horse he borrowed/hired the horse.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FarahAideed: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Saintmary:

in whose name were the jets purchased?

Your fathers name I guess
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Keneeby(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
u are just too dumb from your replies.

You are one of those that will live in poverty and give ur all to clergymen undecided

Yes I will give to the clergymen and I can never be poor. If you're angry because I give to the pastors, go and die.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Saintmary(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

Your fathers name I guess
i thought you were smart
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Keneeby(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
I perceive Catholics brethren are not happy at all with op.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FarahAideed: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Saintmary:

i thought you were smart

Why would you think I was smart whn we have never had any tests before ..Oya FOH with ur nonsense christianity
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Saintmary(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

Why would you think I was smart whn we have never had any tests before ..Oya FOH with ur nonsense christianity
you should actually ask succesful people to teach you how to escape poverty rather than beef on them. Bye
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by TalkYourOwn(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chachangi:
Jesus used "private jet" paid for by his disciples.

As we can see in the book of Jonah there were commercial ships as well in those days. Jonah had to pay for his journey when he used one of such.

There was no where it was recorded that Jesus paid for boarding a commercial ship. Yet, there were several instances where it was recorded that Jesus was on a ship in the bible. Every time it was a PRIVATE one. You might want to know that the ships belonged to his disciples and they gave it to him for use ANYTIME he needed it.

Someone might say, he borrowed it. Yes, from who? His disciples. He never pointed a gun at any one to give up their possession. The bible testifies about at least two people Jesus told to part with their possession and relationship but they declined. He didn't force them.

Does this sound like what we claim pastors are doing? I guess your answer is yes (that's if you want to tell yourself the truth).

If they are doing what their master is doing I think you shouldn't have a problem with them. You should have a problem with their MASTER. (I no know how you go cope if this is the case though )

NB: Now, replace the word "ship" with "jet" and go to bed.

When you wake up, your life will not remain the same.
was about giving the same example. Permit me to add this; for all those claiming what they don't know about Jesus, Hope you've read your Bible to where Jesus walked on the sea to meet his disciples when they were in panic. He took the fastest means not waiting for one yeye commercial(public) boat.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FarahAideed: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Saintmary:

you should actually ask succesful people to teach you how to escape poverty rather than beef on them. Bye

I am sure no man in ur family can fit in in my shoes , let Nairaland not decieve u madam ..I am on nairaland because of Buhari and Buhari only so get the Bleep out of my mention U useless Nigerian
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Saintmary(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

you should actually ask successful people to teach you how to escape from poverty rather than beef on them. Bye
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
VcStunner:
Hello OP, I can relate with your post on the level you want us to understand all the "why". Infact I can contribute more for you if for any way you said such stuff like "pls add yours" cheesy
You see, my only problem with your post is that you mentioned the Pope of the Catholic church as one of your example! Now let me quickly clear you... please don't ever in your life involve the mother church in such a lugubrious attempt to excuse such humongous profligacy. You should understand that the only reason the pope would use a private jet (which ofcourse is a state property) is because he is also a head of state of the Vatican. Vatican is a country in a country... the Catholic church do not for any reason let the worldly stuff be a focus for her priests. Meaning you don't own nothing!
Well done sha... you ALMOST convinced me honestly grin

The catholic church or pope has no private jet. He travels with airitalia.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by TalkYourOwn(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

I am sure no man in ur family can fit in in my shoes , let Nairaland not decieve u madam ..I am on nairaland because of Buhari and Buhari only so get the Bleep out of my mention U useless Nigerian
excuse me sir, your so called shoes doesn't guarantee happiness. #justSaying
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Empredboy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
Read ur bible he used donkey which was for low class people at that time. Mathew 21:1-11
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by peterbello(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

RCCG
Living Faith
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

OP, Gaan sleep. Your long epistle is trash. Why didn't Jesus use a horse or chariot instead of a mere donkey? Freeze didn't extort people to buy the car. But the pastors did. The Pope uses commercial flights to travel around. And you know you can't compare the Pope with any of these men of God. He's not their mate in anything.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
somehow:
God didn't make tithe a law because of greedy people, rather it was an inheritance for the levites then since they had no share in the land then.

Even the Jews no longer pay tithe because the temple has been destroyed and until it's rebuilt, there is no real levite out there again.

The primary purpose of tithing is not to feed levites with it. According to the program of God, tithing was meant for those who could not cater for themselves.
Now, since the Levites were not to work or have portions like the other 11 tribes, part of the tithe was to be their inheritance. It is an exaggeration on your part to say tithing in its totality is an inheritance for the levites. They are only subsets of those who are to partake of tithes.
Other partakers are widows, the homeless etc. Levites are only entrusted to be custodians of the keys to the store house and according to the principle that says that oxes should not be muzzled while treading the grains, it becomes expedient that they partake of the collections...in addition to the fact that they were not to work

Certain things are not explicitly stated in the bible but by deductive logic, one could draw meaningful principles by connecting scripture with scripture. If God had left Israelites to make their own rules, they would have adopted a laissaz-faire system of economy where no one cared for the other. atleast we can see this from the lamentations of the prophets of old. Every rule was made to promote a system of love and unity. Alot of laws such as eye for eye and so many others were written in the old testqment and if not that Jesus mentioned somewhere in the gospels that those laws were made by Moses becauseof the wickedness of their hearts, we would have thought it was God that made that law.

God made all the laws to benefit man. Jesus himself said the law was made to serve man. God foresaw the greed in men's heart and their proclivity to neglect those in need, as adumbrated in the story of cain and abel, tithing was then a good measure to control it. That a verdict is not explicitly stated in the bible does not in any way discredit it's truthfuless when common logic supports it. It will at most limit its receptivity
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by drnoel: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

By Ife Olaleye

RCCG
Living Faith
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Lalasticlala cool

Pls to correct a misnomer. The catholic church does not keep private jet for the pope and does not hire one. Its is not that they can't but they don't. Leave the Pope out of ur bag of rubbish yearns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.