Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77877 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Correctgist(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
There was outrage on social media after a video emerged of how two Nigerian pastors allegedly used a particular woman for the same miracle at different intervals.

In one of the video, one the pastors who performed the miracle on the lady whose right arm looked boneless said that some witches stole her bone which is the reason her right arm became the way it was.

He then started praying for the woman as he lays his hands on the affected area asking the witches to return the stolen bone. Low and behold, the bones where returned and the woman regained her hands back.

In the second video, another pastor was seen praying for the woman in an open place where crowd gathered as they joined the pastor in praying. Then the pastor began pouring bottle water on the lady's arm until her arm became normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzha1xdcJw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3_v_EhgmCF/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-two-nigerian-pastors-use-same-woman-for-same-miracle/

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Correctgist(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2019

3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Lordwheez(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate... Lol

293 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Correctgist(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Naija

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Correctgist(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Kingsmeal: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Local man relocates to Ivory coast

414 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by seanjy4konji: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
all of dem are scam...

if i have spare change,i would rather go to there homeless people are and share what i can or prepare meals for them and use the rest to enjoy my life alone than give it to someone to be using it to buy Gucci and treat his or her families to trips my dead father even did not enjoy wwhile alive..

I no stupid oo....

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Dc4life(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Religion is the death of us.. Pastorship na entrepreneurship hustle now grin

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by RichDad1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some people will still defend these fraudsters.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by realvikash: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ebele shocked

17 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by danot1030: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na today?

It is not new, it's called stage managed miracles. Some are specialized in the business of acting miracles for some pastors...

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by qualityovenbake(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some god of men never fails to disappoint.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by RexTramadol1: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kuku kill me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Both churches would still be full on sunday

Its no magic the average Nigerian is dumb
That's why religion makes sense to them

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Untainted007: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
The woman acted the first scene well made her got the contract for the second one. Some pastors ehn, is it a must to do miracle? Anyway, judgement will start from Church is what the Bible says.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by vibbb: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lol. She received same miracle from diff pastors.
Wonders they said shall never ends.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
The woman must be a very good actress that's why she's in high demand angry

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Ladycewhy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some people earn a living by staging miracles, its all business. The heart only believes what it wants to believe,some people feel these miracles are fake,but what is life without hope? So they choose to hide in the comfort of hope these fraudsters give them in the name of miracles.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Jubilancy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Una do well!
Is christianity turning into a joke by this babalawos in suits?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Mstick: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pastor can "heal" others but he cannot heal his own half past 4 eyes.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by careytommy37(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lots of false prophets are now in claiming to be be of God.
However, Jesus Christ already warned us about such people in Matt 7:21-23 and the Apostle Paul in 2Thess 2:5-12

Matt 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

2Thessalonians 2
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by noblealuu: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beware of false prophets...

Many use the name of God to scam people...this is sad and ridiculous. shocked

God's name is being blasphemed by some greedy folks feasting on the gullible

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mekaboy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by themonk(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Most pastors are not scam, also cocaine does not sell.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheExecutioner: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by IamPatriotic(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
The woman must be a very proficient actor.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by phantom(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Scam!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by wiseone28: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hustle is real

2020 i go start my own church.

For now make i take this one bottle

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by teamoneline: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Musa never see this type one for gate b4 since en resume work grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Kendumazy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Inside life! The woman Sabi the marketing. That's why the pastors dey rush her. A little research might even show that there are still some other pastors that have used her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin

A JOKE OF A RELIGION.

GO TO GHANA AND SOUTHAFRICA, THE LEVEL OF DRAMA AND STUPIDITY OF THESE SCAMMERS IS EVEN ON A LEGENDARY LEVEL.

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.