Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (34216 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by popelix: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
I cant read all that bruatashi... summarize pls... not that I can't read but I'm not jobless like yoruba agberos

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
cool
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by hgnbello(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Make i drop my tithe here nd watch...

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by PointZerom: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
So in your shallow mind you have reduced the cost of Christianity into private jet ownership.. OP do you know it cost about 60 million dollars to buy a g550 which oyedepo has and do you know how much it cost to keep the crew just for a day and all the associated airport and transit clearance charges .. Are you aware that Oyedepo alone has 4 jets ? what is he using four jets for?

What's your business if he uses 4 jets?

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.

So you're comparing jesus with pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by dabossman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
It seems today is Freeze's Day on Nairaland.

OP, the one thing i agree with you on is the hypocrisy with which many try to remove the speck in somebody else's eye, when there is a log in theirs. Personally, I don't think a Pastor is held under any greater moral or spiritual code than I am. If you say a Pastor or church should sell all it's seeming luxuries, then you too must lead by example.

In the early church, everyone (not just the church leaders) sold all they had and distributed it among themselves so that no one lacked. You can't own luxury cars, live in a posh neighbourhood etc, and then critic others for not giving more to the poor. That is hypocrisy. We all should practice what we preach.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
u are just too dumb from your replies.

You are one of those that will live in poverty and give ur all to clergymen undecided
Lol absolutely Not. I am Very wealthy! If you are not happy about it go and commit suicide.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by FarahAideed: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:

What's your business if he uses 4 jets?

FOH zombie

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ojoagba: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
my dear, freeze and others are only enjoying the peaceful and lovely nature of Christianity. it was said of their number one that xyz state governor gave him over 700 million naira from parish refund yet freeze and other children of darkness never raised any question because they know their head will be cut off. am so happy the church of God is not reducing because of their crap messages. who daddy freeze don ever help despite owing expensive wrist watches and cars?
The heading reads "what is the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car" - that was a question and implies that I am seeking knowledge from you so If you have an answer lecture me instead of giving me needless lectures about Wisdom and Knowledge.

Actually private does not necessarily mean personal(to one individual). For instance I know one of the Living Faith Private Jets is stationed at Abuja(Missions HQ)for the use of the 1st Vice President(Bishop Abioye). The Church Hangar at MMIA is dual meaning it can only house two Jets at a time so I presume the remaining one is stationed at Europe or NAmerica by leaders of the Church in those places. Must all 1 million members of LFC or 10 million members of RCCG make use of the private jet for you to be satisfied or convinced of the Church's need of one?

Lol since you are the son of lucifer you should be more worried about ur father's failing kingdom than killing yourself over the Church of Christ.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Meritocracy: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I blame FG for not introduce property taxi. Also as the man was saying he was comparing churches with profit oriented or cooperate organisation that's using it for business. I see no reason why churches shouldn't be paying taxi if they can afford private jet. My question is what is there business before they become G.O.

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

What a stupid article comparing private cars and private Jets. This just proves there's no real reason for pastors to own Jets.
Then there is no 'real' reason to for you to also own a Car. Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by AZeD1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:
A Response to Freeze thread on private jets

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

I guess he parks the private jet in his house so as to avoid going to Ikeja when he wants to travel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by harbjar(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
I knew this whole article would be baseless and pointless when the writer started by comparing a private car to a private jet.....
Thank God he/she didn't disappoint me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by PointZerom: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

Na lie, Jesus Christ used the highest means of transportation during his time (horse), if jets were available during that time, he would have used it as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Meritocracy:
I blame FG for not introduce property taxi. Also as the man was saying he was comparing churches with profit oriented or cooperate organisation that's using it for business. I see no reason why churches shouldn't be paying taxi if they can afford private jet. My question is what is there business before they become G.O.
Bros take your mind off that. Churches would never be taxed. If America couldn't achieve it even with the presence of wealthy American pastors like Dollar or Copeland then it won't be here in Naija tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Eenee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
I dont know why people fine it easy to judge men of God than our leader. let us allow God to judge since the people given them the money did not sent us to fight for them.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Kunlenoni: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should criticize it

One thing I'm certain about is that daddy freeze is not called, someone living stupid life, having intercourse with baby mama upandan

Only if you can think deep, you should all know that daddy freeze is against all pastors and churchea on earth, or have you seen any church that does not collect tithe?

If one pervert

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
AZeD1:

I guess his parks the private jet in his house so as to avoid going to Ikeja when he wants to travel.
Lol The Church owns an Helicopter too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Dthespian: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
If it aids easy transportation and the church or individual can afford it, y are we bent on killing ourselves about it...guess daddy freeze is more interested in talking like a kid with brain freeze causing controversy everywhere.
One ignoramus daddy freeze lover will quote and post rubbish soon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin pls can u park the jet in your house? bt at least i can park my car in my garage or at least all those car owners stayin maraba them no mind park their car 4 road entr bike go house. if u get mind park u jet 4 road.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Like say this dude no get job. Daddy Freeze is like Donald Trump..nobody takes him serious
Lol no many people actually take him serious!
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by PointZerom: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
MasViews:

So you're comparing jesus with pastors?

Pastors and Christians were given power by Jesus to do more and better works than him (Jesus).

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by PointZerom: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

FOH zombie
I say same to you
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

The only reason Oyedekpo owns private jets ai because Nigerians are generally stupid, gullible n fully uneducated. No need to tell anyone to sell their cars and use BRT before they talk about pastors that use tithes n offerings to buy private jets. First things first, shey oyedekpo dem dem are living a Christ like life, Christ never owned a donkey, He never owned a house, he shared everything he has or whatever was contributed to everyone around...... Ur Nigerian pastors do the exact opposite of that.

U are a very ignorant person, receive sense wen ever it pleases u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Kunlenoni: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should criticize it

One thing I'm certain about is that daddy freeze is not called, someone living stupid life, having intercourse with baby mama upandan

Only if you can think deep, you should all know that daddy freeze is against all pastors and churches on earth, or have you seen any church that does not collect tithe?

one pervert sleeping with baby mama which is a useful tool in the hands of the devil to mislead people just stand up and tell you that all pastors and churches are fake, and you believe?

Nigerians are damn gullible, the freeze guy is only seeking attention by making non followers of christ to be his followers

Imagine someone tells you that you should not pay tithe and offering, yet expect blessing

Have you forgotten the principle of sowing and reaping

He's is advising you to reap without sowing...... Do that and see poverty fall on you like bandit

See where bishop oyedepo and wife started from... They started poor

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.

"What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?[/b] that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable"

This is the most stupidĀ² assertion I've seen in a very long time. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Crocky23: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Then there is no 'real' reason to for you to also own a Car. Hypocrite!
Am not using people's proceeds to buy my car, that's the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by kiddapunk: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.
jesus rode into Jerusalem on an ass. He also preached to a multitude from a boat, it was basically some of the luxuries of that time.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ifymod1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye
they should own private countries, I own a private compound

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

Lalasticlala cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.