Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (29292 Views)

My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State. / Corps Members Protest Non-payment Of 9 Months State Allowance In Sokoto(photo) / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k
72k...say werin happen...pls small small dey lieeeeeee

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
He might not be lying I heard some people have been receiving multiple alerts.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by honorbule(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:

I did too
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
honorbule:

I did too
hmmmmm ds one una dey see 72k aler t and most people av not even seen a cent undecided...My one Kobo advice. Be very careful with your next move on d money...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by ceospecial(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
honorbule:

I did too
what batch stream and state bro
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by QuietHammer(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
I'm serious
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by honorbule(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
ceospecial:
what batch stream and state bro

Batch B stream 2...state...don't worry...I still nee the money

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
crismark:

ikare

What if the guy you just told that to, happens to be the moniker of ur L.I , Better start drafting ur response to d query way go wait for you after head count
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'm serious
OK ...but u people should not 4get d essence of bvn in d first place...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by PotatoSalad(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

He is a corper, many have waited a long time for their October allowance. Thousands of corpers are stranded with nothing in their account too.
I'm a corper too. What are you saying? That having 20k in your account is a normal thing? Chai.
Chukwu zoba.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jiang:

What if the guy you just told that to, happens to be the moniker of ur L.I , Better start drafting ur response to d query way go wait for you after head count
Hw e go take knw my name nd code nomba??

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2017
72k wont be bad o.. Na start up pack for us ex corp members...

Make una begin drop business idea because they wont be getting a refund

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
badmanschatz:
72k wont be bad o.. Na start up pack for us ex corp members...

Make una begin drop business idea because they wont be getting a refund
b.v.n things will cast you..no matter where u hide
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2017
72k alert ke, hmm hope it's true o
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k
from who ? MMM or Buhari ? 72k
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2017
crismark:

Hw e go take knw my name nd code nomba??

Headcount involves all those missing in the local government you are serving Mr smart guy grin
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by vito30(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2017
na only 19800 show
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2017
vito30:
na only 19800 show

Which state n batch
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Jiang:

Headcount involves all those missing in the local government you are serving Mr smart guy grin
Hahaha....head count na 2day Na only me go miss d head count? I dnt even give a single damn abt nysc.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by samsard(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'm serious
72k is not worth being a fugitive over.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Those saying they received 72k whch state,whch batch & stream.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Kylekent59: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2017
19800+19800+19800=59,400+ 19,800 =79,200.
So how did u get 72k.
It's impossible except if your ppa paid u. Then u sum d total to be 72k. But nysc can never pay u 72k
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Access bank na rubbish bank, they will be the last to pay

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k

Bro, 72k how come Whch batch/stream hmmmm...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Next2Bezee(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Please if they pay you, at least post your serving state join make we know
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
ruggedised:

lies
u don believe or make u ask any corper wey dey lag and confirm grin
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hayormeah longest time ooo cheesy...how far u don see allawe for that side?
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
olamy2000:
Hayormeah longest time ooo cheesy...how far u don see allawe for that side?

Nooo.... You don see? They are having technical issues some people are getting multiple allawee.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by iamokrazy: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
if I hear multiple what.......abeg make NTSC just pay me
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by chumada: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
access bank don pay anyone for abuja
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hayormeah:

Nooo.... You don see? They are having technical issues some people are getting multiple allawee.
no cos na access bank I dey use
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
olamy2000:
no cos na access bank I dey use

Ok... Just heard access bank sent msg to you. But it seems it's only lag.

I'm Tired Of This NYSC, It's Either Garri Or Yam Every Single Day - Corps Member / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale