Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (29292 Views)

My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State. / Corps Members Protest Non-payment Of 9 Months State Allowance In Sokoto(photo) / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k
72k...say werin happen...pls small small dey lieeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
He might not be lying I heard some people have been receiving multiple alerts.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by honorbule(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:

I did too
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
honorbule:

I did too
hmmmmm ds one una dey see 72k aler t and most people av not even seen a cent undecided...My one Kobo advice. Be very careful with your next move on d money...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by ceospecial(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
honorbule:

I did too
what batch stream and state bro
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by QuietHammer(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
I'm serious
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by honorbule(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
ceospecial:
what batch stream and state bro

Batch B stream 2...state...don't worry...I still nee the money

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
crismark:

ikare

What if the guy you just told that to, happens to be the moniker of ur L.I , Better start drafting ur response to d query way go wait for you after head count
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'm serious
OK ...but u people should not 4get d essence of bvn in d first place...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by PotatoSalad(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

He is a corper, many have waited a long time for their October allowance. Thousands of corpers are stranded with nothing in their account too.
I'm a corper too. What are you saying? That having 20k in your account is a normal thing? Chai.
Chukwu zoba.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jiang:

What if the guy you just told that to, happens to be the moniker of ur L.I , Better start drafting ur response to d query way go wait for you after head count
Hw e go take knw my name nd code nomba??

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2017
72k wont be bad o.. Na start up pack for us ex corp members...

Make una begin drop business idea because they wont be getting a refund

2 Likes

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
badmanschatz:
72k wont be bad o.. Na start up pack for us ex corp members...

Make una begin drop business idea because they wont be getting a refund
b.v.n things will cast you..no matter where u hide
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2017
72k alert ke, hmm hope it's true o
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k
from who ? MMM or Buhari ? 72k
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2017
crismark:

Hw e go take knw my name nd code nomba??

Headcount involves all those missing in the local government you are serving Mr smart guy grin
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by vito30(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2017
na only 19800 show
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2017
vito30:
na only 19800 show

Which state n batch
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Jiang:

Headcount involves all those missing in the local government you are serving Mr smart guy grin
Hahaha....head count na 2day Na only me go miss d head count? I dnt even give a single damn abt nysc.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by samsard(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'm serious
72k is not worth being a fugitive over.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Those saying they received 72k whch state,whch batch & stream.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Kylekent59: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2017
19800+19800+19800=59,400+ 19,800 =79,200.
So how did u get 72k.
It's impossible except if your ppa paid u. Then u sum d total to be 72k. But nysc can never pay u 72k
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Access bank na rubbish bank, they will be the last to pay

4 Likes

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Ken124: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
I just got 72k

Bro, 72k how come Whch batch/stream hmmmm...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Next2Bezee(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Please if they pay you, at least post your serving state join make we know
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
ruggedised:

lies
u don believe or make u ask any corper wey dey lag and confirm grin
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hayormeah longest time ooo cheesy...how far u don see allawe for that side?
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
olamy2000:
Hayormeah longest time ooo cheesy...how far u don see allawe for that side?

Nooo.... You don see? They are having technical issues some people are getting multiple allawee.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by iamokrazy: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
if I hear multiple what.......abeg make NTSC just pay me
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by chumada: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
access bank don pay anyone for abuja
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hayormeah:

Nooo.... You don see? They are having technical issues some people are getting multiple allawee.
no cos na access bank I dey use
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Hayormeah(f): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
olamy2000:
no cos na access bank I dey use

Ok... Just heard access bank sent msg to you. But it seems it's only lag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of This NYSC, It's Either Garri Or Yam Every Single Day - Corps Member / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.