Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing (28488 Views)

UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
we supply original solar inverters of high quality at a cheap rate, NDA please blow Shit up, don't spoil my business
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by OBIGS(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Obijulius:
Simple .

Like if you support the Glorious NDA.

Share if you support Dullard Buhari
this poll really reflects the situation of nigeria
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Their reason

And which operation will burantashi launch against these guys cos they always make good their words.

Another round pipeline attacks won't do naija any good and government needs to dialogue with aggrieved groups across the country.

Dem don launch operation crocodile smile, e no work.
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Blue3k:
They wonder why investment goes to SW when they promising to blow up pipelines and kill people. These guys only care to line their pockets and nothing more. If it was about development they wouldn't go silent after getting paid out each time. This is why Nigeria Nigeria needs to diversify energy mix and economy.

Stop confusing ur sef sir
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2017
gberra:
You sounded more like a broken record.
Do I need be a Niger deltan before I could have a grasp of prevalence in the region?, Last I checked, I had access to ND unhindered.
You should have been smart enough to know that PANDEF was a child of circumstance which was set up by the FG to achieve a predetermined objective, as such FG calls the bigger shot. The armed wing of your region would only huff & puff but in the end their folly would be tolerated to the advantage of the FG & the country by extension. Such had previously been done, this time as well wouldn't be an exception.
NDA is obviously protecting the interests of some certain few individuals hence the mischieve is playing out to the detriment of the average Niger deltans.
As informed as you would claim yourself, it
missed your reasoning that PANDEF was an after effect of operation crocodile smile 1.

Lordadam, it's rather a pity that your thinking is being moulded by the antics & underhand dealings of the so called NDA, God fatherism, & its accompanying gimmickry. Nonetheless I may consider telling you a Magic secret being employed by the FG in your region in the fullness of time.

Just look at the gibberish you wrote.

Being able to travel to America doesn't make you an American.

And you see PANDEF as an after effect of operation crocodile smile 1 which failed. We see it as an after effect of successful Operation Red Economy that laid the final wreath on Nigeria's economy. You see why I said you've got everything all muddled up? If Operation CS1 was successful, PANDEF would not have been instituted.

The FG's magic secret will fail. Every other secret has failed before, this one would be no different.

Can you give me a good reason why the FG is intently trying to create problems for itself?

They accepted PANDEF's representation. They received the 16-point demands list. They agreed to work on it. In fact, they'd started working on it. The economy is out of recession. They've added around $10b to the reserves. They've fairly stabilized the currency rate. And oil is heading for $65/b.

So why renege on a working partnership now? Why? Why work hard to offend the same people who saved your a$$?

This is exactly why no one trusts Buhari and his FG. He acts like he is mentally disturbed.

This is exactly what he did last year when things weren't so rosy for Nigeria. From May 2015 when he entered power until August 2016, there was no widespread bombing. Then he in his usual st*pidity decided to stop the Amnesty payments, cancel the pipeline surveillance contracts, allowed Amaechi to stop the opening of the Maritime University, and reduced budgetary allocation to NDDC and the ND Ministry.

Then when we reacted. Ignoramuses like you were all too quick to call us names. Yet we won that round convincingly. Amnesty payments resumed, pipeline surveillance contracts were reinstated, Maritime University was reopened, and budgetary allocations is gradually improving.

It is repeating itself. He is fomenting trouble again. He is forcing us to squeeze on the balls. And predictably, you guys are back. Except that we've never cared about what you inconsequential lots thought. Not in 61 years. We aren't starting now.

You guys can roll, bleat, and whine like rats on menstruation. Not our problem. The illiterate in Aso Rock will come back to the table and send his messenger--the dwarf--with cap in hand. I'm pretty certain we'll increase our demands then.

Since all of you are deranged masochists with shameful disregard for decency, agreements, and partnerships. We will pinch where it hurts for as many times as is necessary to drill some common sense into your empty skulls.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by ofai: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
muffyt05:

Oga let your weak IPOB continue to have branches all over the world, we care less. So releasing money for construction of the long proposed 2nd Niger bridge means the government is appeasing you shey,you guys are just pathetic. Who on earth will take serious the threath of a group whose 2 former leaders fled the struggles like beadles goat after leading gullible followers to their death. OPC in their days were known to be decisive, Arewa also very on point. MEND, NDA were very coordinated and brutal but IPOD,still waiting for them to break bottle self.

"OPC in their days..." Loool....which days? Keep fooling yourself. OPC never had any days.

IPOB method isn't about sheer brutality or vandalism. That is why we recognized all over the world except in the fraud of a nation called Nigeria.

Kanus voice alone made your Buhari shit in his pants. Something your late aare ona kakanfo, abiola, could not do. IPOB will continue to be Nigeria's nemesis so learn to deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Emanuola(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2017
kayfra:

This is about Avengers not iChicken. Learn and appreciate the difference

U guys likes making mouth too much. Why have u not be killing your governors,reps and senators that has been squandering your state allocation for years? Its like u are fighting yourselves. The truth is that no group or individual can fight federal government and succeed. I wll advised u to start from your reps,senators and governor. ALamesia, Ibori, Orubebe and others stolen what belongs to you and you were like a dumb watching them. May be some of you benefited from their loot though.
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by newbornmacho(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

And you see PANDEF as an after effect of operation crocodile smile 1 which failed. We see it as an after effect of successful Operation Red Economy that laid the final wreath on Nigeria's economy. You see why I said you've got everything all muddled up? If Operation CS1 was successful, PANDEF would not have been instituted.

The FG's magic secret will fail. Every other secret has failed before, this one would be no different.

Can you give me a good reason why the FG is intently trying to create problems for itself?

They accepted PANDEF's representation. They received the 16-point demands list. They agreed to work on it. In fact, they'd started working on it. The economy is out of recession. They've added around $10b to the reserves. They've fairly stabilized the currency rate. And oil is heading for $65/b.

So why renege on a working partnership now? Why? Why work hard to offend the same people who saved your a$$?

This is exactly why no one trusts Buhari and his FG. He acts like he is mentally disturbed.

This is exactly what he did last year when things weren't so rosy for Nigeria. From May 2015 when he entered power until August 2016, there was no widespread bombing. Then he in his usual st*pidity decided to stop the Amnesty payments, cancel the pipeline surveillance contracts, allowed Amaechi to stop the opening of the Maritime University, and reduced budgetary allocation to NDDC and the ND Ministry.

Then when we reacted. Ignoramuses like you were all too quick to call us names. Yet we won that round convincingly. Amnesty payments resumed, pipeline surveillance contracts were reinstated, Maritime University was reopened, and budgetary allocations is gradually improving.

It is repeating itself. He is fomenting trouble again. He is forcing us to squeeze on the balls. And predictably, you guys are back. Except that we've never cared about what you inconsequential lots thought. Not in 61 years. We aren't starting now.

You guys can roll, bleat, and whine like rats on menstruation. Not our problem. The illiterate in Aso Rock will come back to the table and send his messenger--the dwarf--with cap in hand. I'm pretty certain we'll increase our demands then.

Since all of you are deranged masochists with shameful disregard for decency, agreements, and partnerships. We will pinch where it hurts for as many times as is necessary to drill some common sense into your empty skulls.

-Lord
kiss No homo

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2017
HtwoOw:
You seem quite sensible , i am surprised you didn't connect the dot though , Have you been following the news about Metuah and Dasuki's request to have GEJ as their witness during trial ? GEJ filed for 1B fees to cover his travel expenses, Court said NO, and demands GEJ come to court as witness , two days later Avengers announce end to cease fire

Its really not rocket science

As much as I'd like to agree with you, this has almost nothing to do with GEJ. If it did, it would be one B-level strike-force vandalizing one pipeline in Bayelsa to send a message and that'd be it. The Metuh scenario is just coincidental.

The real issue is the FG trying to sucker-punch PANDEF after appealing to them to ensure some production stability. That news have flown under the radar for quite some time. But it blew up last week.

GEJ by virtue of being an ex-president and the 2015 election agreement is covered. Resuming hostilities because of a mere witness disagreement is akin to using a hammer to kill a mosquito.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by richiepolymer(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2017
The lazy boys are hungry again. What a generation? A people who have no foresight or vision. Other forms of energy is being developed daily. Even future aircraft engines won't use Jet A1......yet my people are stuck on what to eat today.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Emanuola(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Laziness is a disease!
U guys likes making mouth too much. Why have u not be killing your governors,reps and senators that has been squandering your state allocation for years? Its like u are fighting yourselves. The truth is that no group or individual can fight federal government and succeed. I wll advised u to start from your reps,senators and governor. ALamesia, Ibori, Orubebe and others stolen what belongs to you and you were like a dumb watching them. May be some of you benefited from their loot though.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Bobby808: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
priceaction:
Why do they always use vanguard newspaper to carry their announcements? It seems they need more money? Even look at the disjointed news a journalist is writing? Look at the grammatical errors everywhere? Na wa o..
and you can see how many people are happy up there? I weep for this set of youths we have these days. Many people including the so-called avenger leaders will run abroad with their sponsors, including their families, if something goes out of hand totally in this country, to enjoy their monies. And the so-called, their sympathizers will be left to fight themselves until death do them apart. I believe those that are happy up there, including those liking their comments, still get small change from their parents, so they don't know what life and hardship are all about. The funny thing is that many of them don't have anywhere to go if Nigeria tumble into crises. Keep it on, bring it on.
But FG should stand to bring these boys along on their table of negotiation so that they can settle themselves. nobody prays for hardship. The one we already witness in this era is enough.
You nor dey understand what is bringing Avengers. Recently, the Buhari government that never like peace has started invited GEJ to humilate him after the desgrace they have given to, especially his wife whereas other past leader are free out there. Buhari and his Fulani trouble tasty brothers to look straight to bring peace and development and not always remembering GEJ, and his family and the people of the south south. Why alway looking for GEJ?
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by gberra: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord
Lol . @Final wreath grin . It is self delusional of you and pseudo- grandstanding insinuate that the economy was grounded by the militants during Op. Croc1. If oil production of no less than 1.7million barrels daily admist sporadic bombings means to You a final wreath, then you couldn't have said it any better . How contradictory!

For the umpteenth time, PANDEF was an after effect, It was a stick & carrot approach by the FG.
Op.Croc was a show of force meant to drill a quantum of sense into some disgruntled & misguided turtles. It wasn't an initiative meant to achieve a 100% sanity, rather a stern warning that Government always holds the Aces.
That being achieved coupled with outcries from well meaning Nigerians, PANDEF was birthed to calm frayed nerves, which was what it was -- Beat dem silly & then cuddle dem up while still dangling the carrot on dem faces. grin

L.A, this was just a cameo, when I fully resume I will have you recant. Ciao!
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
gberra:
Lol . @Final wreath grin . It is self delusional of you and pseudo- grandstanding insinuate that the economy was grounded by the militants during Op. Croc1. If oil production of no less than 1.7million barrels daily admist sporadic bombings means to You a final wreath, then you couldn't have said it any better . How contradictory!

For the umpteenth time, PANDEF was an after effect, It was a stick & carrot approach by the FG.
Op.Croc was a show of force meant to drill a quantum of sense into some disgruntled & misguided turtles. It wasn't an initiative meant to achieve a 100% sanity, rather a stern warning that Government always holds the Aces.
That being achieved coupled with outcries from well meaning Nigerians, PANDEF was birthed to calm frayed nerves, which was what it was -- Beat dem silly & then cuddle dem up while still dangling the carrot on dem faces. grin

L.A, this was just a cameo, when I fully resume I will have you recant. Ciao!

The 2016 attacks cut oil production from a peak of 2.2 million barrels per day (mbpd) to near 1 mbpd, the lowest level in Africa’s top oil producer for at least 30 years.

The attacks, combined with low oil prices, caused the OPEC member’s first recession in 25 years.

Source: Reuters

You see why I don't fancy replying you?

You are as ignorant as any illiterate artisan. Very surprising since you are educated. Oh, right. You're an educated illiterate. Always approaching issues like your sense is on vacation. Can't even get simple facts straight.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Trapping(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

98% of what you quoted was an explanation to inform a concerned Nigerian of our position and why this is happening now.

I only used ONE sentence to describe what we'll do. This is it--"They'd f*ck the economy up and NOTHING will happen."

That's all, nothing further.

We've been doing this consistently for 15 years. Our reputation precedes us. No point wasting words. The fireworks would do the talking.

-Lord

LordAdam sorry I don't get it, are you NDA?
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Trapping:

LordAdam sorry I don't get it, are you NDA?

You said what?!

Nigga, the Fed's watching...

-Lord
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by gberra: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

You are as ignorant as any illiterate artisan. Very surprising since you are educated. Oh, right. You're an educated illiterate. Always approaching issues like your sense is on vacation. Can't even get simple facts straight.

-Lord
Listen to me L.A, Reuters may have reported 1million bpd but Kachikwu who happened to be the air of finality reported 1.7mbpd...No Arguing!
See, the daily production had to be under reported so as to psycho analyse & ego trip the militants. Learn to think outside of the box. If oil price was close to the prevailing price, say $50 or thereabout, the effects could have been little to next to nothing. Yet we managed & sustained it. Don't ask me HOW, Technology!!!!!!
Those pipelines vandalized at the height of the bombings were largely PreMined, other pipelines were hurriedly secured to avoid such reoccurrence.
L.A Think! bro think!
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by gberra: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Trapping:

LordAdam16 sorry I don't get it, are you NDA?
I have been suspecting him too. Prolly an intel, I guess grin
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
gberra:
Listen to me L.A, Reuters may have reported 1million bpd but Kachikwu who happened to be the air of finality reported 1.7mbpd...No Arguing!
See, the daily production had to be under reported so as to psycho analyse & ego trip the militants. Learn to think outside of the box. If oil price was close to the prevailing price, say $50 or thereabout, the effects could have been little to next to nothing. Yet we managed & sustained it. Don't ask me HOW, Technology!!!!!!
Those pipelines vandalized at the height of the bombings were largely PreMined, other pipelines were hurriedly secured to avoid such reoccurrence.
L.A Think! bro think!

Liar!!!

Production fell by 1 million barrels a day to 1.2 million a day at the peak of the attacks, Emmanuel Kachikwu, minister of state for petroleum, said Tuesday in a video-clip on his Facebook page.

Source: Guardian

Stop pulling figures out of your a$$ and making unfounded statements. It makes you look st*pid.

You don't even know how much damage NDA wrought on their first campaign. Yet you want me to take you seriously. Guy, shift make better people see road.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by gberra: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

Liar!!!

Source: Guardian

Stop pulling figures out of your a$$ and making unfounded statements. It makes you look st*pid.

You don't even know how much damage NDA wrought on their first campaign. Yet you want me to take you seriously. Guy, shift make better people see road.

-Lord
You see!, Two contrasting figures. While Reuters reported as saying "close to 1mbpd, Guardian reported " 1.2mbpd" That was some Massive difference right there, the difference is quite huge that it can fund a state budget.
Forget paper reports. I'm giving you a first hand report for free.
Nice day Lord, promise to see you again very soon cheesy
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by LordAdam16: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
gberra:
You see!, Two contrasting figures. While Reuters reported as saying "close to 1mbpd, Guardian reported " 1.2mbpd" That was some Massive difference right there, the difference is quite huge that it can fund a state budget.
Forget paper reports. I'm giving you a first hand report for free.
Nice day Lord, promise to see you again very soon cheesy

Your case is beyond redemption.

Thought you said it was 1.7mbpd and even insisted Kachikwu said it was 1.7mpbd. Trying to sound clever by half with the Reuters "near 1mbpd" doesn't hide the fact that you didn't do a simple background fact verification before spewing trash on this thread.

If you could blatantly lie that Kachikwu reported 1.7mbpd, something so basic. Why should you be taken seriously?

As to your promise, I'll rather you not. Replying you is always dissatisfying as you almost always fail to cover your bases thoroughly before sharing your opinions. In the end, it'd feel like I'm educating a Luddite who doesn't even know how to use Google.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by gberra: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

Your case is beyond redemption.

Thought you said it was 1.7mbpd and even insisted Kachikwu said it was 1.7mpbd. Trying to sound clever by half with the Reuters "near 1mbpd" doesn't hide the fact that you didn't do a simple background fact verification before spewing trash on this thread.

If you could blatantly lie that Kachikwu reported 1.7mbpd, something so basic. Why should you be taken seriously?

As to your promise, I'll rather you not. Replying you is always dissatisfying as you almost always fail to cover your bases thoroughly before sharing your opinions. In the end, it'd feel like I'm educating a Luddite who doesn't even know how to use Google.

-Lord
I will pass. I will always go with Kachickwu's official report that was passed on to the VP than both of the Reuters & Guardian's.
Lord, let me give a hint cum assignment; Try find out the difference between an Official & Unofficial report & then get back to me, however, let me give you a tip in your quest;- Remember while one signifies political correctness, the other doesn't.

Besides, Oke & Babachir Fired!, You trust me now, huh? All your records are in my archives. I promise to have you recount. I will be back at you.
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by FrancisIgya: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Biko, crush everything on your path including your very own people and environment.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by waveman2: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Which crocodile, my brother na all of us go suffer am especially u guys from the north that solely depend on government to feed.

GoroTango:
Bring it on. The crocodile will help you decimate your lands

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by bigfish3k: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Their reason

And which operation will burantashi launch against these guys cos they always make good their words.

Another round pipeline attacks won't do naija any good and government needs to dialogue with aggrieved groups across the country.

it will be operation mammy water dance
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good point you have there. I never even thought of that.
Bobby808:
You nor dey understand what is bringing Avengers. Recently, the Buhari government that never like peace has started invited GEJ to humilate him after the desgrace they have given to, especially his wife whereas other past leader are free out there. Buhari and his Fulani trouble tasty brothers to look straight to bring peace and development and not always remembering GEJ, and his family and the people of the south south. Why alway looking for GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Codes151(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fake news!!!
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by hucienda: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

You sure have time on your hands replying some monikers.
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by BetaThings: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2017
PointB:
Not my business...

But if they are actually brave, they should target oil installations outside their region. Militancy should follow federal character and quota system else they are liable for prosecution. Abi dem be Buhari brothers ni?

Interesting!
People who were extolling the virtues of patriotism 3 years ago
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by BetaThings: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Bobby808:
You nor dey understand what is bringing Avengers. Recently, the Buhari government that never like peace has started invited GEJ to humilate him

priceaction:
Good point you have there. I never even thought of that.

Buhari government DID NOT invite Jonathan
The court, based on the request of a defendant (Metuh), invited Jonathan
The court has to be fair to Metuh - if the Court recognises witnesses to the prosecutor, it must recognise the witnesses to the defendant
That was why Dasuki was compelled to appear before the court

I voted for Buhari in 2015 but I don't support prosecution of any case that can embarrass Jonathan
Although Metuh is the defendant, it is beginning to affect Jonathan
This is Nigeria and we should just ignore some things
I don't like corruption and I actually prefer the Rawlins approach so that all those miscreants can always fear that a mad man might come into power

Bobby808:
after the desgrace they have given to, especially his wife whereas other past leader are free out there. Buhari and his Fulani trouble tasty brothers to look straight to bring peace and development and not always remembering GEJ, and his family and the people of the south south. Why alway looking for GEJ?

You are wrong for2 reasons
Buhari finds it easier to go after Jonathan administration because they are not from the same party and infromation is still easier to obtains
Jonathan is of the PDP; he cannot attack his late boss, Yaradua. And Obasanjo made him VP!

As for Jonathan, he humiliated Yaradua when his wife Patience took over a land previously cornered by Yaradua's wife
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by Bobby808: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Buhari government DID NOT invite Jonathan
The court, based on the request of a defendant (Metuh), invited Jonathan
The court has to be fair to Metuh - if the Court recognises witnesses to the prosecutor, it must recognise the witnesses to the defendant
That was why Dasuki was compelled to appear before the court

I voted for Buhari in 2015 but I don't support prosecution of any case that can embarrass Jonathan
Although Metuh is the defendant, it is beginning to affect Jonathan
This is Nigeria and we should just ignore some things
I don't like corruption and I actually prefer the Rawlins approach so that all those miscreants can always fear that a mad man might come into power

You are wrong for2 reasons
Buhari finds it easier to go after Jonathan administration because they are not from the same party and infromation is still easier to obtains
Jonathan is of the PDP; he cannot attack his late boss, Yaradua. And Obasanjo made him VP!

As for Jonathan, he humiliated Yaradua when his wife Patience took over a land previously cornered by Yaradua's wife
Ok just answer this question sincerely. Does GEJ belong to the 5% region or not? Am sure with your accurate and sincerely response, you will know that if Buhari is indeed after the GEJ and others.
Re: Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing by fabianjay101(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Dem don finish the money dem give them?
Federal government done stop they thief their oil olooooodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC / Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.