Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations (12645 Views)

Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:
thats what we are saying.
Use your leadership and do something about Idps in osun.
Leave Igbos alone.
The whole of SE is an IDP camp, remember; reason why you cannot develop it.
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by laudate: 2:43am On Nov 18, 2017
kn23h:
The topic was deleted for no reason, but I will recreate the clean version.

Today, Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun and even Osun all have masterplans to develop their land. Why don't Ibos have the same plan? Why do they rely on FG to come up with a plan to develop the SE?

Enugu

Chimo!! shocked O gini? So na brown roof full Enugu like this?? Come and see different shapes, sizes and contours of brown roofs in Ala Igbo.... shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by NonsoPlatinum: 2:47am On Nov 18, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by IkpuMmadu: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

You know what? You are right. sad Lagos was excavated from the Southwest, and relocated into the SE region under your watch. It is currently located in Afikpo as we speak, that is why Lagos cannot be considered as part of Yoruba land.... undecided

And that is why we keep making money in Lagos
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by GoldNiagara(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

And that is why we keep making money in Lagos
while only thing harvestable in the east is poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

while only thing harvestable in the east is poverty.

And osun, ekiti, Oyo , ondo is paved with gold

Keep fooling around
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
laudate:

IPOB told you not to vote. So how do you think Tony nwoye will get into power in Anambra?

He lost already.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ibos are funny people. They falsely claim to develop Lagos, a Yorubaland, while Iboland is in a state of underdevelopment.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Willie Is Working! You Need To See How The State Road That Leads To Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Looks Like [Must See Photos]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Igboland

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is where a billionaire resides in ENugu

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Enugu billionaires

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why do Ibos think building multiple story buildings is a sign of developement?

1. No business investments in Iboland

2. No tech innovation or incubator - no Innoson is not a tech innovation

The houses you build will in a few years time look like the brown roofs of Enugu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Gazzy88(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Lloydfather:
Mr man this ur lies are for the people who has never visit ur so call south west. My business has took me to all the major cities in all the east, west, south south, north central and some part of the north. Apart from Lagos, Ibadan and ilorin. No cities in south west can match Abakaliki not to talk of other major cities in south east.

Obviously u've not visit any south east state other than reading about them on the pages of news papers.
mumu,come to Abeokuta and see real development. The city alone have 4 completed flyover bridges and 2 currently under construction. All the road network in Abeokuta is 8-lane. The Abeokuta-sagamu 10-lane expressway underway. Biko I'm not telling you all these so that you can start packing your bags to relocate here. We are done with your polluting and ungrateful way of life. Stay back home and don't forget to advise your governor to develop your state. Below are pictures of a world class pedestrian bridge,first of its kind in Nigeria, under construct at panseke Abeokuta. So bro emeka,stop living in delusion that other sw states are underdeveloped.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Lloydfather(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gazzy88:
mumu,come to Abeokuta and see real development. The city alone have 4 completed flyover bridges and 2 currently under construction. All the road network in Abeokuta is 8-lane. The Abeokuta-sagamu 10-lane expressway underway. Biko I'm not telling you all these so that you can start packing your bags to relocate here. We are done with your polluting and ungrateful way of life. Stay back home and don't forget to advise your governor to develop your state.
who's is this one again flyovers that lead to bushes or which one again. 8 and 10 lane road network in a place liter's with mod Houses.

It's like u don't. Understand what we are Talking about.

We are talking about better structures like this buildings not some 4/4 one room face me I face u mod houses ur fathers inherited from ur grand parents.

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by laudate: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lloydfather:
who's is this one again flyovers that lead to bushes or which one again. 8 and 10 lane road network in a place liter's with mod Houses.

We are talking about better structures like this buildings not some 4/4 one room face me I face u mod houses ur fathers inherited from ur grand parents.
When was the last time you visited Abeokuta? How many mud houses did you see there?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Gazzy88(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lloydfather:

please don't be offended,how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Lloydfather(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
laudate:

When was the last time you visited Abeokuta? How many mud houses did you see there?
u should be asking me how many mod House is in ikotun egbe Lagos not only The one's in abeokuta.
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Lloydfather(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gazzy88:
please don't be offended,how old are you?
I think it will sound more matured if u have asked ur father this question.
Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Gazzy88(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lloydfather:
I think it will sound more matured if u have asked ur father this question.
you see why it will be difficult for you to make it in life? We are arguing and you suddenly jump to insulting my dad. I won't be surprised if your father is one of those buhari just released their pension all this while to for fighting nigeria in the biafra war after Years of hardship and hunger. Biko bloda emeka,tell your dad make e no go waste the money for mama kelechi palmwine seller place. Your skull isn't flat by mistake,it shows the brain therein is microscopic. Eleribu somebody

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by Lloydfather(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gazzy88:
you see why it will be difficult for you to make it in life? We are arguing and you suddenly jump to insulting my dad. I won't be surprised if your father is one of those buhari just released their pension all this while to for fighting nigeria in the biafra war after Years of hardship and hunger. Biko bloda emeka,tell your dad make e no go waste the money for mama kelechi palmwine seller place. Your skull isn't flat by mistake,it shows the brain therein is microscopic. Eleribu somebody
wetin concern Anambra man with pension. Brother mumuni the person u were talking just Gave a roofing contract to one of yah tribe men, even some of ur papa brothers claiming bale and omo Bale have collected the full dues courtesy of a solid foundation laid by my ex biafra war veteran father.

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Obino, come and tell us how Anambra built Lagos with gala and auto spare part trading grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations by kn23h(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Igboland is still underdeveloped in 2018. 40 years from now, dem go still quote the Biafran way as an excuse grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True / 2019: FG Orders IDP's Back To Unsafe Region Because Of Election - Reuters / The Origin Of Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.