Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sleeping With The Enemy Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With The Enemy Part 1 (491 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With The Enemy Part 1 by Queerlyshrewd: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
What She said surprised and smiling . He smiled back and said nothing as he walked back to his bench.
She totally understood what his stare meant. It was pure admiration spurred on by lust but she liked it. She liked that it was coming from him.
She's Kathryn.
A 200level Medical student
And he's Franklyn, a Direct Entry student.
He had lady like manners; He would talk demonstrating with his fingers
And would always sit with legs closed or crossed.
It gets worse for he runs like a girl but he was utterly handsome with tiny eyes that disappear when he smiles. He had a fine height and a butt like a bowl, forgive me for noticing but she confessed to loving that particular feature.

The staring lingered till the first conversation happened.
"Stop looking at me in that way, it's disturbing" she said. He had a coy smile and said "i know but the words i want to say don't come out"
"Well, the staring has to stop. It makes me uncomfortable ". She said this time with a straight face .

Beep beep!!!
Her phone virbated.
Whatsapp message from 080465300776
"Hey, its Franklyn. Surpised i know but whatsapp gives no room for staring so we can talk even better here"
Talk after talk till it got late into night
Day after day
Week after week
Till Franklyn had become one of the favourite chat companions, but it became troubling.
She had a boyfriend, a House officer she had been dating for 2 years. It was the perfect relationship so far.

Franklyn promised to come see her on Saturday and Saturday crawled till it arrived.

Knock knock...
She rushed to have a last look at the mirror and walked to slowly to the door with a smile she tried hard to hide.
She opened and...

http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Having A Female Friend Without Benefits Is The Best Thing To Do / What’s Your / 7 Causes Of Breakup In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.