Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4440820 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:

Neither is nigeria. Nigeria is the 26th largest economy in the world, I cannot categorise such an economy as a failed state.

The U.S has spent 20+ years battling terrorism. It is by no means a solely nigerian problem.

Nigeria was yesterday ranked the 15th most failed nation in the world, out of a total of 177 countries that were surveyed
http://www.proshareng.com/news/7135

And you do top the world terror rankings
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:

What break-down?

You're the person you posted a racist link here, yet you're accusing me of racism.

a racist link?

Do point that out for me.

there are 250 or so posts in that thread... only a handful exhibit racism. The majority are extremely informative and knowledgeable.

You dont like it because it confirms that independent 3rd parties all agree that South Africa is one of the top 3 powers in Africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

- there are some racist people on ANONYMOUS FORUM with MILLIONS of users
Your own comment confirms my posts.

patches689: - this entitles me to behave as a racist and make blanket statements

Sound logic there buddy.

It entitles me to make a reply as I see fit. No question of judgement here bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:
Your own comment confirms my posts.

It entitles me to make a reply as I see fit. No question of judgement here bro.

You are hilariously stu.pid
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HandOfChukwu: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

"its ok to call black people chimps.They all look the same, I dont see what the problem is... is it because you are ashamed that you look and smell the same as a sub-human that has no major accomplishments except for AIDs and throwing poo?"

In my experience, racists, are generally unintelligent and economically marginalized (that means poor), they normally also feel threatened by the perceived superiority or strength of the race which they despise.

Im colored btw
Chimps have lice and pink skin, in addition to having no lips, they also have flat behinds and small tools, none of these traits are attributed to Black/African people, but they are most definitely European/Caucasian features.

As for you being colored, take a trip outside of your AIDS infested country and travel anywhere outside of Africa, I guarantee it wont take more than 10 seconds before you will realize you are nothing but a confused black boy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

Nigeria was yesterday ranked the 15th most failed nation in the world, out of a total of 177 countries that were surveyed

Yet the city of Chicago records up to 500 violent murders annually?

B.S ranking.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
HandOfChukwu: Chimps have lice and pink skin, in addition to having no lips, they also have flat behinds and small tools, none of these traits are attributed to Black/African people, but they are most definitely European/Caucasian features.

As for you being colored, take a trip outside of your AIDS infested country and travel anywhere outside of Africa, I guarantee it wont take more than 10 seconds before you will realize you are nothing but a confused black boy.

Take a trip out of your failed state and you will realize you are nothing more than a bad joke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:

Yet the city of Chicago records up to 500 violent murders annually?

B.S ranking.

No

Correct ranking
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

You are hilariously stu.pid

Apparently just like you. I only responded to the link you posted here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HandOfChukwu: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

Take a trip out of your failed state and you will realize you are nothing more than a bad joke.
Bla bla bla, are you not tired of coming on here EVERYDAY talking rubbish? Do you have a life?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:
Neither is nigeria. Nigeria is the 26th largest economy in the world, I cannot categorise such an economy as a failed state.
The U.S has spent 20+ years battling terrorism. It is by no means a solely nigerian problem.

THE SIZE OF THE ECONOMY DOES NOT DETERMINE WHETHER A COUNTRY HAS FAILED OR NOT. ELEMENTS WHICH DETERMINES A FAILED STATE ARE AS MENTIONED BELOW.

POOR HEALTH FACILITIES
UNDERDEVELOPED SOCIAL SERVICES
POOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN GENERAL
LACK OF HOUSING
INCREASING POVERTY RATE
POOR REGULATION OF BLACK MARKETS, ETC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
HandOfChukwu: Bla bla bla, are you not tired of coming on here EVERYDAY talking rubbish? Do you have a life?

The irony of this post
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:

Apparently just like you. I only responded to the link you posted here.

No, you flew you true colors.

I have been called racist things many times in my life. I would never respond in kind.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Msauza: The best colonel in Africa is Lt. Col AGU. He deserves the award of being the fastest of all colonels in the world when it comes to taking to the heels in a war zone.

The only thing that he must do is to go back and return the dress he stole on the washing line. Pls, Lt Col Agu, the lady need the dress, she has nothing to wear.

@Agaugust please if you meet him just get the message across. Please!!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

No, you flew you true colors.

I have been called racist things many times in my life. I would never respond in kind.

You're entitled to your worthless opinion.

I've read my post over, i don't see where I made an inappropriate comment for responding appropriately.

I'm most definitely not a racist, neither am i prejudiced.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

Written by a Nigerian.

Do you want me to go count the posts that list South Africa, Algeria and Egypt as the undisputed top 3?

Also... the guy is clearly an slowpoke... Ghana would tear egypt to shreds?

Not written by a Nigerian, name is Anonymous so he could well be a honest South African.

You s.hot yourself in the foot.

Shows you the whole thread cannot be compared to what we have on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
agaugust:

Not written by a Nigerian, name is Anonymous so he could well be a honest South African.

Either way his opinion is worthless... Ghana beating Egypt? LOL

And /k/ is superior to all of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
agaugust:

We know how exactly people with flat back side of the head think.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
"he told reporters before a demonstration flight from Lagos to Escravos in the Niger Delta and over offshore platforms in the oil-producing southeast.

The 20-seater plane can fly as low as 200 feet(60 metres)above the sea and passes on information about maritime traffic to the navy, who can intervene with fast attack craft if necessary, he added."

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
COL AGU COULDN'T EVEN THINK IT WAS DEGRADING TO LOOK LIKE A WOMAN WHEN HIS LIFE WAS AT STAKE. @ AGAUGUST WHAT IS YOUR TAKE?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120: "he told reporters before a demonstration flight from Lagos to Escravos in the Niger Delta and over offshore platforms in the oil-producing southeast.

The 20-seater plane can fly as low as 200 feet(60 metres)above the sea and passes on information about maritime traffic to the navy, who can intervene with fast attack craft if necessary, he added."

If this isn't operational data links, I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
PRESIDENT JONATHAN OF NIGERIA HAS ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG SAYING THE NIGERIAN MILITARY IS BELOW INTERNATIONAL STANDARD...SHORT CONFIRMING THAT NIGERIAN ARMY IS A RAG TAG MILITIA THAN A PROFESSIONAL OUTFIT...@AUGUSTUS SO SAYS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND WHO ARE YOU TO AGAINST HIM

A former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Prof. Tam David-West, yesterday criticised President Goodluck Jonathan for embarrassing the nation through his constant gaffes.

He criticised Dr Jonathan for saying the Nigerian Army was below international standards.

Speaking with The Nation in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, the former minister noted that the President has been embarrassing the nation by his alleged gaffes, especially outside the country.

http://naijamayor.com/jonathan-embarrassing-nigerians-saying-the-nigerian-army-is-below-international-standards-prof-tam-david-west/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry240:

If this isn't operational data links, I don't know what is.

A working radio
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
GAY BOYS AND HERMAPHRODITES OF NAAIGAYRIA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
the small dot they call a city is a OVEROPULATED SLUM/Logos/Lagos... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

A working radio

Clown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

Pooooh ! Failed state balderdash !

Nigeria hosted World Economic Forum of 1,000 world business tycoons and presidents just four month ago while Boko Haram was in the news.

Those 1,000 world corporate giant CEOs swore that NOTHING will stop them from investing fully in Nigerian business environment, the North Americans alone signed to invest $10 Billion, the Chinese signed to increase their 2014 investments from $20 Billion to almost double, Nissan motors opened new vehicle factory immediately after, Toyota signed to open car factory in 12 months...

Seems only flat headed retaards think Nigeria is a failed state....mumus grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Henry120:

MOPOL is not part of the military. They're the SWAT unit of the nigerian police.

I don't see how that's racist.

No they a parmitary police unit used in COIN warfare basically koevoet, only koevoet where bad ass with a great success rate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HandOfChukwu: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
patches689:

The irony of this post
There is no irony in my post seeing as I don't come here EVERYDAY of my life, and second I don't talk rubbish like you do.

I think you must be sick in the head because you you claim to hate us Nigerians/Africans yet you come here ALL the time for the WHOLE day EVERY DAY of your ENTIRE WORTHLESS life, which means you think about us EVERY DAY, I feel sorry for you.

ANYWAY in other news it was just announced that Nigeria aka the GIANT of Africa has just taken delivery of the first of 7 brand new state of the art ISR planes to add to the already sizable surveillance fleet, it was also announced in other news that South Africa is set to take delivery of a a box of thin air.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
@AUGUSTUS THE HONOURABLE PRESIDENT WITH HIS HONEST ATTRIBUTES IS REFERRING TO THESE PIGSTY CONDITIONS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.