Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4438512 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:06am On Sep 16, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=14pt]GRIPEN WILL DESTROY OBSOLETE NAF J-7's...

No Contest.... 3 operational F-7 jet VS 18 operational Gripen jet grin grin

[/size]

.[/size]

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:07am On Sep 16, 2014
agaugust:

No, it's gonna happen in reality, Nigerian air power will R.ape South Africa until your country b.leeds to death
tongue shocked cheesy grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-MYyH1MvSTbA/U2Xddo3sV9I/AAAAAAAAIRw/iMQhvBOe4GQ/s1600/JF-17.jpg[/img]

How will 3 J-7 rape 18 Gripen?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: Is this the "Who has the nicest houses thread" or the "Who has the strongest military in Africa thread"? If you want to post non-military rubbish go and create a new thread. Dont change the subject because you know SA can't match Nigeria when it comes to the armed forces, and now you know about our new procurements that SA cannot match you have resorted to posting rubbish in here yet again. you people are too predictable.

1. You are the clown who constantly de-rails this thread with off topic racist nonsense.
2. Nigeria does not come close - even your mythical acquisitions dont match what we actually have
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: Indeed, but the Kwametut guy who has other accounts he posts with on here is just the worst of a bad bunch, most South Africans on Nairaland and in real life are deranged, thats why they are bottom of the world education racking every year. I feel sorry for them.

STAY ON TOPIC.

Education stats have been compared

Nigeria is inferior to South Africa in every single way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2014
agaugust:

Fool grin grin

That is the sign of powerful nations that go to war, NAF is at war with jets, South African air force jets have never fought one battle since about 10 years ago SAAF bought Gripen jet and Hawk jet, so how will your jet go missing if you park them safely at the air port and ask your pilots to sleep at home and fvck their wives every night like cowards? Fool grin grin

America too lost just lost a bigger and more powerful jet the F-18 jet training to go fight ISIS terrorists, about the same time Nigeria lost the small Alpha jet.

That shows what we call battle experienced military forces, Nigeria and America are together in that high class now, a prestigious military power club to which South Africa does NOT belong, your SAAF is still writing application to be a servant in that club grin grin

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/14/navy-identifies-pilot-presumed-dead-after-fa-18-hornets-crash/

#SouthAfrican Air Force Is Jobless SleepingAt Home grin grin

No

just no.

Either

- your jet was shot down by Boko (Something America has not suffered at the hands of INSURGENTS)
- your jet crashed during training, which is a LOW standard, and, destroys your own argument as since when is training the same as war if war experience is superior to training? therefore (by your own argument) it makes your airforce inferior to ours as we constantly train yet dont crash and training is the same as battlfeild experience and hence we are the best experienced africa airforce as we train the most in africa

Are you by any chance drunk?

[size=15pt]Answer my question: has any Nigerian pilot, ever, in all of history, engaged in any Air-to-Air combat? Has any Nigerian pilot even been an Ace? Has any Nigerian pilot even seen an enemy aircraft? you wanna talk prestige? We have 90 years of it! You wanna talk experience? we have 90 years of it![/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2014
I see one of the Valour Class just returned from joint training exercises Brazil

Note how its not even a big deal for us... meanwhile in Nigeria a huge fuss is made over sending a Customs Boat for a parade in Australia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2014
KC-390 just finalized its testing run

And it can carry a Badger.

and Brazil is a BRICS ally

..... interesting
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2014
You boys read the article about the new IMPI system on defenceweb?

Just another thing Nigeria wish they had, and dat connectivity with LinkZA

I cant post the whole article because its a pain on my phone.

But just one paragraph:

Designed from the outset to tough mil-spec criteria, the system was deployed during the multinational Exercise Oxide off the Mozambican coast in September last year as part of a technology demonstration.

Valentine told defenceWeb that during the exercise, there was a case where an incident was simulated that involved a submarine.

“A Parachute Action Group was flown from Waterkloof onboard a SAAF C-130. The aircraft was tracked as well as the Special Forces members aboard the aircraft. They then jumped over the submarine and while they jumped, the parachutists were tracked. Only when they went under the water did we lose the track, but as soon as they popped up from the water, the track was transmitting again,” Valentine recalled.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: I jex dnt undstnd hw Nigeria Military bin unable to defeat d BKH Sect serves as a blessing to some SAffers hia... ... I dnt imagine SA bin unda Terrorist attack nd dat'l mak me api nd Make Fun of d SANDF... Centrifude

Well I think the reason S.A doesn't have such problems is that our Secret Services try as hard as possible to deal with such thing while their still in their infantile stages, and they quickly get rid of them before they become a serious problem, its kinda like those crazy racist white extremist in S.A who are training white kids to shoot guns and hate black people, my bro told me that they are keeping a close eye on them, by they can't really do much to them because they are operating within the confines of the law.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2014
DevilCanDie in tears as usual

ChukwuCantDie: Is this the "Who has the nicest houses thread" or the "Who has the strongest military in Africa thread"? If you want to post non-military rubbish go and create a new thread. Dont change the subject because you know SA can't match Nigeria when it comes to the armed forces, and now you know about our new procurements that SA cannot match you have resorted to posting rubbish in here yet again. you people are too predictable.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Centrifude:

Well I think the reason S.A doesn't have such problems is that our Secret Services try as hard as possible to deal with such thing while their still in their infantile stages, and they quickly get rid of them before they become a serious problem, its kinda like those crazy racist white extremist in S.A who are training white kids to shoot guns and hate black people, my bro told me that they are keeping a close eye on them, by they can't really do much to them because they are operating within the confines of the law.

Yep and how many boeremag guys have been arrested before their plans can be finished?

I have lost count

That's the thing, our security cluster is very good at catching them before they can do anything
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2014
patches689:

Yep and how many boeremag guys have been arrested before their plans can be finished?

I have lost count

That's the thing, our security cluster is very good at catching them before they can do anything

Yeah true, the secret services has been foiling their plans for years now, and if it wasn't for them we would have our own Muslim extremist "Pagad" operating in S.A.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm watching Aljazeera right now, and I saw a headline that some Nigerian Soldiers might be sentenced to death after a Mutiny.

Is this true or its just more cr*p coming from the East and West.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Centrifude: I'm watching Aljazeera right now, and I saw a headline that some Nigerian Soldiers might be sentenced to death after a Mutiny.

Is this true or its just more cr*p coming from the East and West.

News24 said they had been sentenced to death for firing on their commander
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Naai-geria has no control of its own airspace.

How can a major weapon like a fighter jet disappear in government territory, without a trace?

Useless nation.

# BringBackOurJet
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
patches689:

News24 said they had been sentenced to death for firing on their commander
Yeah saw that too on ANN7 it seems as if there were 12 of them, we'll at least it wasn't an entire platoon or battalion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Centrifude:
Yeah saw that too on ANN7 it seems as if there were 12 of them, we'll at least it wasn't an entire platoon or battalion.

When will the deserters who flee at the first sign of trouble be sentenced?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
When will the cowardly deserters be sentenced? Never?

Kak military.

-//
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/high-cases-deserters-dangerous-military-nigeria-tuc/

High cases of deserters dangerous for military, Nigeria — TUC
on september 03, 2014 at 8:56 am in news

By Victor Ahiuma-Young
TRADE Union Congress of Nigeria, TUC, has warned that increasing reported cases of deserters in Nigerian Army over lack of weapon to confront the Boko Harem insurgency is a dangerous trend that can destroy the army.
TUC in a statement also expressed concerns over incessant refusal by soldiers to take orders from their superiors in their fight against the Boko Haram when deployed to the stronghold of the terrorist sect.
In a statement by its President, Bobboi Kaigama, TUC expressed fear over the safety of Nigerians because if there was an external aggression today, Nigerians were strictly on their own as it appeared that there is no military to defend them since soldiers often ran out of ammunition at the battle front.
Kaigama expressed shock over the sudden incapacitation and begging status of the Nigerian military which bravery and professionalism in several peace keeping missions in Africa gave the country its title “the Giant of Africa.”
He said: “It is rather unfortunate that Nigerian soldiers that were once the envy and pride of Africa have now been reduced to a toothless bulldog in the battle front, begging for food, bullets and better weapons to defend their fatherland.This is a shame.
“It is pertinent to state that the allegation of mutiny by the authorities of the Nigerian military over the refusal by the ill-equipped Nigerian soldiers to obey the last order in their quest to defend their fatherland does not hold water. What transpired was the application of common sense because such a mission will be tantamount to suicide mission.”
Kaigama questioned the huge amount of N968 billion budgeted by the Federal Government in its 2014 budget to combat the Boko Haram sect and other terrorist groups in the country.
He noted: “The Nigerian military is at the forefront of the war on terror but it is doubtful if it can triumph. It is high time the government approached the war on terrorism with sincerity of heart because the government and the military forces have proved incapable of defeating a small army of insurgents whose activities are limited to the North-Eastern part of the country. This is in spite of billions of naira in defence spending since 2010.
“In recent years, Boko Haram has become more daring in its attacks. Apart from conducting suicide bombings, it has continued to carry out coordinated raids on military bases, police stations and villages’ unabated.”
On the issue of 480 Nigerian soldiers that fled into Cameroon following fierce fighting with Boko Haram insurgents as confirmed by the Cameroonian Army spokesman, Lt Col Didier Badjek, though denied by the Director of Defence Information, Major-Genenral Chris Olukolade, TUC president described “the incident as unfortunate because the protector of the people is now seeking safety in a foreign land due to lack of adequate weapons, an obvious fact that Nigerians are on their own.”
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Chilexmm: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Emergency UN Security Council Meeting On Ebola:

New York - The United States called an
emergency meeting of the UN Security Council
Thursday on the Ebola crisis in West Africa,
saying the situation on the ground is.... For full story click www.inspillex..com
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Centrifude:

the thing is if it will happen it will happen... You cant be ahead everyTime... S.A hasnt really seen a potential threat not because of your Security but you just havent...and i pray you dont... Cause Battle at home [especially when the opposition is highly equipped] is unlike any other battle...SANDF can only stop the once they see coming but they Cant get it all Covered... N0 C0UNTRY's FORCE CAN

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Chilexmm: Emergency UN Security Council Meeting On Ebola:

New York - The United States called an
emergency meeting of the UN Security Council
Thursday on the Ebola crisis in West Africa,
saying the situation on the ground is.... For full story click www.inspillex..com

Americans have started to deploy elements of their military to help with the crisis

Probably just doctors medics and support staff... But still, it shows how serious it is getting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2014
CraigB:

When will the deserters who flee at the first sign of trouble be sentenced?

Lol Aggh.. I bet they let those guys go hey.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
patches689:

Americans have started to deploy elements of their military to help with the crisis

Probably just doctors medics and support staff... But still, it shows how serious it is getting.
have you guys closed your border yet? Nigeria is not closing her border but we are dealing with ebola just fine...compared to liberia,Sierra leone e.t.c that's where the problem lies... Just pray it doesnt get to your country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
There was a case about a S.A woman suspected of having ebola... But after some series of test it was later found out that she has amorphic diaorrhea
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: have you guys closed your border yet? Nigeria is not closing her border but we are dealing with ebola just fine...compared to liberia,Sierra leone e.t.c that's where the problem lies... Just pray it doesnt get to your country

Just fine, you say?

So, when your minister predicted that he'd get rid of ebola by mid-September, that wasn't propaganda?

And it's not true that thereafter, there emerged cases of ebola in the south?

Yeah, just fine. That's why ebola skipped Ghana and visited naai-geria instead. That's cause you're doing just fine. Only a naai-gerian would fail to understand the magnitude of this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: There was a case about a S.A woman suspected of having ebola... But after some series of test it was later found out that she has amorphic diaorrhea

Yes, which symptoms she disclosed voluntarily when completing a questionnaire.

Which series of tests were competed under the watch of a foreign doctor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
CraigB:

Just fine, you say?

So, when your minister predicted that he'd get rid of ebola by mid-September, that wasn't propaganda?

Yeah, just fine. That's why ebola skipped Ghana and visited naai-geria instead. That's cause you're doing just fine. Only a naai-gerian would fail to understand the magnitude of this.
if you saw the Just Fine then u should also see the COMPARED TO LIBERIA and SIERRA LEONE.... Ebola in the south? Ebola was first discovered in the south... Sawyer's first contact was in lagos
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, which symptoms she disclosed voluntarily when completing a questionnaire.

Which series of tests were competed under the watch of a foreign doctor.
na Fight?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
CraigB:

Just fine, you say?

why cant you be calm and discuss matters Must you always be Aggressive SmH...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: if you saw the Just Fine then u should also see the COMPARED TO LIBERIA and SIERRA LEONE.... Ebola in the south? Ebola was first discovered in the south... Sawyer's first contact was in lagos

Yes, ebola in the south of Naai-geria. Outside Sawyer's ring of primary contacts.

What's the point of comparing yourselves to the others? Your minister said ebola would be eradicated by mid-September, but instead ebola spread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: why cant you be calm and discuss matters Must you always be Aggressive SmH...

It's not my fault if the facts are too aggressive for you. I didn't attack you. I challenged your argument. That's what I do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: na Fight?

Just stating facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.