Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459407 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Invaded by an unarmed transport plane that begged for clearance to land and begged for fuel to return home....it's your duty to come and carry your dead bodies, for that we are happy to open our airspace for you...we made business by selling you landing permit, entry visas fees for your medics and sale of aviation fuel. Good we ripped you off with bills to pay while you come airlift your dead family.

"Dont make fun of the dead"

Continues to make fun of the dead

#ShamlessContradictions

Why dont you send a C-130 to get the super secret nigerian spies who were busted by lowly customs agents?

HAHAHAH

Our freaking TAX MAN is better than your SPY AGENCY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

GEJ just bought jets Su-30 Flankers, JF-17 Thunders, Super Tucanos, and 40 helicopters, new Shilka AAA, Spartan APC, BigFoot MRAP, T-84 Oplot tank, LG3 Automatic Grenade Launchers, new Chinese attack helicopters etc.

What else do you want him to buy? Nuclear bombs?

We are defending Nigeria not GEJ.

We are men of the armed forces of the FRN.

Maintain oga !

You have none of those things
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Chief, the South Africans started it sir, we told them to stop for the sake of the dead and the church, they refused. They continued to scream insults on Nigeria....forcing us to retaliate. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

"They started it!!"

#SchoolyardLogic
#Infantile
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

They have been posted multiple times

Both clearly state mmW seekers are available.

NNS Centenary can be upgraded to carry C-803 anti-ship missiles with 250km range, can I claim we have it becausee it can carry it?

[size=14pt]

Denel is final authority....

It says Mokopa missile has ONLY Infra-Red guidance. Case Closed.

file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Denel%20Dynamics%20Product%20Brochure.pdf

Case Closed by Denel the Manufacturer of Mokopa shocked shocked

.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2014
F117A:

I don look there tire, i no see am.
You fit drop link abeg

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode

beegeagle says:

September 14, 2014 at 8:38 am

Gentlemen, I have it on good authority by someone whose credibility ratings I would put at CATEGORY A….same league as the sources of my exclusive photos on Shilka Gunnery and Mi-35s THAT

* the best aeronautical hands in the NAF are assembling two categories of top class fighter jets

* we have a mix of factory upgraded and brand new assets. I know the number of the upgraded 4G jets but not the brand-new ones. Just like we recommended, the NAF have the most powerful mix of new and used jets in…covering multirole and air superiority tasks and the handicap of short-legged and unambitious homeland defence jets has now been overcome. To the glory of God, we did not fall for the temptation to acquire stripped down Western-made jets with all the foul politics of neocolonial control entailed. We have learned the lessons of past arms embargoes.

* we are now proud owners of factory upgraded Sukhoi Su-30s, four of which have been fully assembled.

* we are also proud owners of the open architecture JF-17 Thunder, brand-new assets those. The JF17 can take on Chinese, Russian and Western avionics and munitions. So anyone country’s systems can be substituted if and when they try to play God.

THANK YOU, GEJ. Thank you to a listening Air Marshal Amosun, worthy CAS extraordinaire. Your courage, forthright communication and good judgement has been crucial to this. Thank you, ONSA. In thee, I am well pleased.

With the Su-30, JF17, Mi-35M, Mi-171Sh Terminator and ALX Super Tucano, the NAF are looking the most advanced, powerful and modern that the have ever been in their 50 year history. 2012-2015 shall be adjudged to be the NEW GOLDEN age of the NAF. For the first time ever, we have the NAF in the market for an unprecedented 40 combat helicopters. There is a blue moon over Nigeria. Remember when we said that the postponement of the AIR EXPO 2014 meant that we are in line to take delivery of befitting assets and that the expo shall be grand as as can be. I want to be there in conjunction with Ken Iwelumo so we bring the most upstanding reportage and footage to bear on the event. I trust that the NAF shall carry us along. Nigeria shall be the better for it.

HOPEFULLY, the same transformational touch is extended to the NA and NN as far as offensive systems are concerned. Then, it shall be written that this FG did more for the Nigerian military than the benchmark Shagari regime.

If I get to see photos, I shall confirm this beyond all doubt. If I have NAF authorisation, I shall publish same so that the party begins without further delay. The biggest TOMBOLA NIGHT ever beckons for the NAF.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:18am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

NNS Centenary can be upgraded to carry C-803 anti-ship missiles with 250km range, can I claim we have it becausee it can carry it?

[size=14pt]

Denel is final authority....

It says Mokopa missile has ONLY Infra-Red guidance. Case Closed.

file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Denel%20Dynamics%20Product%20Brochure.pdf

Case Closed by Denel the Manufacturer of Mokopa shocked shocked

.[/size]

What year is it? 2013?

From a source that is your hard-drive?

Outdated info

Untrustworthy info
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:19am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode

beegeagle says:

September 14, 2014 at 8:38 am

Gentlemen, I have it on good authority by someone whose credibility ratings I would put at CATEGORY A….same league as the sources of my exclusive photos on Shilka Gunnery and Mi-35s THAT

* the best aeronautical hands in the NAF are assembling two categories of top class fighter jets

* we have a mix of factory upgraded and brand new assets. I know the number of the upgraded 4G jets but not the brand-new ones. Just like we recommended, the NAF have the most powerful mix of new and used jets in…covering multirole and air superiority tasks and the handicap of short-legged and unambitious homeland defence jets has now been overcome. To the glory of God, we did not fall for the temptation to acquire stripped down Western-made jets with all the foul politics of neocolonial control entailed. We have learned the lessons of past arms embargoes.

* we are now proud owners of factory upgraded Sukhoi Su-30s, four of which have been fully assembled.

* we are also proud owners of the open architecture JF-17 Thunder, brand-new assets those. The JF17 can take on Chinese, Russian and Western avionics and munitions. So anyone country’s systems can be substituted if and when they try to play God.

THANK YOU, GEJ. Thank you to a listening Air Marshal Amosun, worthy CAS extraordinaire. Your courage, forthright communication and good judgement has been crucial to this. Thank you, ONSA. In thee, I am well pleased.

With the Su-30, JF17, Mi-35M, Mi-171Sh Terminator and ALX Super Tucano, the NAF are looking the most advanced, powerful and modern that the have ever been in their 50 year history. 2012-2015 shall be adjudged to be the NEW GOLDEN age of the NAF. For the first time ever, we have the NAF in the market for an unprecedented 40 combat helicopters. There is a blue moon over Nigeria. Remember when we said that the postponement of the AIR EXPO 2014 meant that we are in line to take delivery of befitting assets and that the expo shall be grand as as can be. I want to be there in conjunction with Ken Iwelumo so we bring the most upstanding reportage and footage to bear on the event. I trust that the NAF shall carry us along. Nigeria shall be the better for it.

HOPEFULLY, the same transformational touch is extended to the NA and NN as far as offensive systems are concerned. Then, it shall be written that this FG did more for the Nigerian military than the benchmark Shagari regime.

If I get to see photos, I shall confirm this beyond all doubt. If I have NAF authorisation, I shall publish same so that the party begins without further delay. The biggest TOMBOLA NIGHT ever beckons for the NAF.

A blog is a worthy source?

Nope!!
#AugugbuguInWonderLand
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2014
The fitted guidance seeker can be either a laser designation homing type; a MilliMetric Wave (MMW) type; or an Imaging Infra-Red (IIR) type. The missile will be capable of lock-on both before and after launch. The mix of warhead and seeker types allows the user to meet different operational requirements with the same launch platform.

http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product869.html

That's 3 sources that confirm mmW

You are now aware that we have more proof that Mokopa has mmW than you have to say Nigeria has T84
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Mokopa is developed in two configurations, the Mokopa SAL, (Semi-Active Laser) missile which has an articulated seeker head and the Mokopa MMW (MilliMetre Wave) missile, equipped with a tandem warhead. Rooivalk can also fire Hellfire or HOT 3 missiles
http://www.defencejournal.com/may99/rooivalk.htm

That's 4 sources now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:50am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

What year is it? 2013?

From a source that is your hard-drive?

Outdated info

Untrustworthy info

I don't care about your personal opinion and rantings. I want a clear 100% confirmed proof.

Show me DENEL 2014 information to prove that SANDF has mmW on Mokopa now !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

I don't care about your personal opinion and rantings. I want a clear 100% confirmed proof.

Show me DENEL 2014 information to prove that SANDF has mmW on Mokopa now !

4 citations have been posted

Or are you blind?

And yes, the link you posted in your hard-drive directory, that's not opinion, that's fact
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689: Mokopa is developed in two configurations, the Mokopa SAL, (Semi-Active Laser) missile which has an articulated seeker head and the Mokopa MMW (MilliMetre Wave) missile, equipped with a tandem warhead. Rooivalk can also fire Hellfire or HOT 3 missiles
http://www.defencejournal.com/may99/rooivalk.htm

That's 4 sources now

Gripen jet is developed with options of both short range and long range missiles, does South Africa have any long range missile on their Gripens? No !

Denel developed and tested 70km range shell for G-6 artillery, but SANDF does NOT have it.

Many weapons are developed with options that everybody does not have or bother to buy.

Mokopa can be developed in 10 configurations and I don't care, all I care about is that what Denel sold to SANDF is the laser guidance type ONLY.

It is possible does not mean we have done it.

SANDF Mokopa missile is the laser guided version only as proved by Denel the manufacturer.

Now South African defenseweb too says ONLY laser guidance is available for Mokopa.

"Alternative Mokopa configurations on offer include imaging infrared guidance and multi-purpose warhead option."

ALL South African sources that talk about what was produced say it is ONLY infra red seeker on Mokopa.

Your own country's sources that you respect have proved you wrong. Sorry about your fatal injury.

Case Closed grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Gripen jet is developed with options of both short range and long range missiles, does South Africa have any long range missile on their Gripens? No !

Denel developed and tested 70km range shell for G-6 artillery, but SANDF does NOT have it.

Many weapons are developed with options that everybody does not have or bother to buy.

Mokopa can be developed in 10 configurations and I don't care, all I care about is that what Denel sold to SANDF is the laser guidance type ONLY.

It is possible does not mean we have done it.

SANDF Mokopa missile is the laser guided version only as proved by Denel the manufacturer.

Now South African defenseweb too says ONLY laser guidance is available for Mokopa.

"Alternative Mokopa configurations on offer include imaging infrared guidance and multi-purpose warhead option."

ALL South African sources that talk about what was produced say it is ONLY infra red seeker on Mokopa.

Your own country's sources that you respect have proved you wrong. Sorry about your fatal injury.

Case Closed grin grin

1. I have provided more proof that we have mmW than you have to prove you have T84 thus it is more likely that we have mmW than it is that you have T84s
2. Denel is stated owned, everything they make belongs to the government
3. We have 70km VLAP ammo

Long post destroyed by 3 simple points

Also, defence web says nothing about mmW- only infrared. Or don't you know the diff between mmW and multi-purpose warheads?

So yes, the case is indeed closed cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

1. I have provided more proof that we have mmW than you have to prove you have T84 thus it is more likely that we have mmW than it is that you have T84s
2. Denel is stated owned, everything they make belongs to the government
3. We have 70km VLAP ammo

Long post destroyed by 3 simple points

Also, defence web says nothing about mmW- only infrared. Or don't you know the diff between mmW and multi-purpose warheads?

So yes, the case is indeed closed cool

[size=16pt]

Finally I will put one extra nail on y.our coffin .

You have just been wasting your time for nothing on millimeter wave radar seeker because it needs a fire control radar to function.

Rooivalk helicopter has NO fire control radar, so it CANNOT fire Mokopa missile with a millimeter wave radar seeker

O ! Thou Great Mumu of Gauteng....CASE CLOSED tongue tongue tongue

.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:18am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

Finally I will put one extra nail on y.our coffin .

You have just been wasting your time for nothing on millimeter wave radar seeker because it needs a fire control radar to function.

Rooivalk helicopter has NO fire control radar, so it CANNOT fire Mokopa missile with a millimeter wave radar seeker

O ! Thou Great Mumu of Gauteng....CASE CLOSED tongue tongue tongue

.[/size]

You don't need radar to fire missiles with mmW. Rooivalk has a digital targeting system for just that reason
http://www.aircraft.co.za/Encyclopedia/D/459.php

Radar on attack helicopters is for detection of targets not targeting which can be done digitally or even analog

A129 does not have targeting radar- yet it too can fire mmW missiles
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/agusta/

Yet again you show us all how little you know

The only thing getting nailed around here is your reputation

I think this is going to be a repeat of that week were I smashed you for 8 days in a row.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:23am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

.[/size]

Feel free to show us where it says that you need targeting radar to fire radar guided weapons.

Your "source" says nothing of the sort.

As usual you desperately post away, unwittingly setting traps for yourself. Your jealousy of South Africa drives you to the most pathetic depths.

I truly pity you.

But I would pity you less if you could show me where it says you need radar to target mmW weapons grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kikuyu1(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
I've no luck with pics-let me try again.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVKPGRVT4L0aK0xv_4Tge-pe1LcvIYC7qvg_KlIxzJjLCVAaXkqw[/img]

I hope it pastes. The movies called Hamburger hill. Of course they don't show how the men of the 101 actually placed a 5000$ bounty on their CO's head,Lt. Col Honeycutt. Btw,immediately after suffering horrible casualties capturing the hill they were withdrawn!
This s hit happens in real life in any unit when the soldiers feel their sacrifice is unrecognised not just the NA.
I give up!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Gripen jet is a modified Viggen jet.

T-84 will tear Olifant into pieces

A casspir will tear 4 T-84s in a single go with mounted Ingwes.... sadly you may get 2 T-84s.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

before nko. who do you expect to come and carry those dead smelly rotten bodies back to soweto.. santa clause?

Sadly for you they were all alive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

simple question.. who did you expect to carry yhe smelly things and the wounded animals back to soweto... santa clause?

i didn't ask for a butt hurt comment.

Sadly for you... your own government couldn't do the same during xenophobic attacks, your Hillbrow filths were left defenceless in a foreign land.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Sadly for you... your own government couldn't do the same during xenophobic attacks, your Hillbrow filths were left defenceless in a foreign land.

O SNAP!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Ouch!

And s africans spoke about live people who were efficiently collected by a caring force. Nigerians were butthurt for two reasons. One - Their airspace was zapped by us. Two - they have a murderous force. So they made fun of the dead, in pain and desperation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

A blog is a worthy source?

Nope!!
#AugugbuguInWonderLand

Not only is the Blog the most dependable source on the nigerian military, obviously more credible than Defenceweb, the Link also says NAF recently received 12 Fighter Jets.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

China helps us get into BRICS

We owe them a favor

Favor is: Dont let a guy into your country

Small price to pay for global relevance.

And China colonized you years ago:

Nigeria's central bank governor recently said, “China takes our primary goods and sells us manufactured ones. This was also the essence of colonialism. Africa is now willingly opening itself up to a new form of imperialism."
http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/29/is-china-buying-up-africa/

Bwahahaha! Prefect answer. By Auguwee's own admission, Nigeria has been isolated in areas weapons related. They are a non-aligned/unprotected things available only to be used, abused and chucked out. That's why they are running around with their pockets full of rocket dollars to SA, for their intelligence to be busted by customs. Customs!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

Not only is the Blog the most dependable source on the nigerian military, obviously more credible than Defenceweb, the Link also says NAF recently received 12 Fighter Jets.

It's a blog full of opinion based articles

Very few facts (if any)

Not worry of any attention

It's Pure sensationalist click-bait drivel
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

Quite telling. If a blog's the most dependable, then there's nothing dependable on Nigeria's military IN nigeria. Understandable, the country has no military industry. So why would the publishing industry invest in tracking the disorganized military. All they will have are blogs and more blogs. Their highest standard of publishing brilliance is a blog.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

Quite telling. If a blog's the most dependable, then there's nothing dependable on Nigeria's military IN nigeria. Understandable, the country has no military industry. So why would the publishing industry invest in tracking the disorganized military. All they will have are blogs and more blogs. Their highest standard of publishing brilliance is a blog.

Retarrd.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:
#ButtHurt
Continue troll.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
ZeusAyo: kai!! stop that lie ur gripens don't have the capacity to attack targents behind it and besides you don't posses 90 degrees high off bore sight missiles to pull off such Λ feet infact, no missiles for NOW have such capabilities. And if you try that with ordinary missiles, you would just waste all your missiles and even with HMDs, Λ super manouverable aircraft manned by Λ ballsy pilot would still own ur less agile fighter in Λ dogfight
The IRIS-T 5th generation missile and Cobra HMD can or are able to do it.

The A-Darter can too do this,manoeuvrable up too 100g.

Air combat isn't about the aircraft only,it is about the air force or defence force.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

It's a blog full of opinion based articles

Very few facts (if any)

Not worry of any attention

It's Pure sensationalist click-bait drivel

It is a citizen's based blog filled with Facts. It's correspondents are infinite.

In 2012 he extensively covered NNSBS, Air Expo 2012 and Modant marine, in 2013 he covered again extensively Proforce Defence.

The Navy and Presidency partners with him. His daily viewership includes members of the Top echelon of the military and intelligence services.

He Proposed the name NNS Centenary for our Incoming OPV. He has written pieces for CNN,BBC, businessdayonline and many other online publications. Defenceweb regularly plagiarised his work until he called them out, Eben Barlow, the CEO of EO, the same guy you south-africans rejected on this thread is a regular visitor and contributor to the Blog.

He is biggest largest military blog in africa and is as widely expected, well recognised. He reports all the cherry snippets the nigerian military wouldn't want to discuss, and proposes his ideas on the way forward for the military. Everyday, we continue to see evidence the military takes his proposals into account and are implementing them.

Defenceweb on the other hand is a sensationalist, piece of sh1t for a site. A south-african fill good/ living in denial home. An utter sham for a news site.

Lest I forget, in Nigeria

DHQ has a website, a blog, a twitter account and a face-book account.

Defence spokesman has a twitter and facebook account

The army, navy, police, DSS and airforce have active websites, twitter, facebook accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

ANC is rapidly destroying EVERY good structural national legacy your white lords and masters built in 100 years. ANC has retaaarded South Africa
Even the British PM flies with chartered aircraft at times.

It is normal.

Anyway that doesn't take way the right for a Nigerian to express his OPINION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

You don't need radar to fire missiles with mmW. Rooivalk has a digital targeting system for just that reason
http://www.aircraft.co.za/Encyclopedia/D/459.php

Radar on attack helicopters is for detection of targets not targeting which can be done digitally or even analog

A129 does not have targeting radar- yet it too can fire mmW missiles
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/agusta/

Yet again you show us all how little you know

The only thing getting nailed around here is your reputation

I think this is going to be a repeat of that week were I smashed you for 8 days in a row.

Your own sources above do NOT say what you claim. They actually prove you wrong.

Helicopters that want to fire radar weapons have to be fitted with fire control radars, that is why America later added radars to Apache.

Missiles are only guided by 3 methods in this world.

Infra red

Radar

Sight

No radar guided weapon can fire on target without a fire control radar.

A radar guided missile NEEDS a fire control radar lock on target or it will fail.

No radar guided missile in this world can use radar guidance without fire control radar.

How do you use a mmW radar missile without a radar ?

How do you use a petrol engine without petrol ?

Dude, you want to change science and technology principles to justify your false claims, Bwahahaha, go fool your 2 year old kid at home grin

You have the most Retaarded South African brain on this forum grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.