Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4444873 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

It's your pleasure telling open lies at random.

The archives of this forum proves you wrong.

Egypt had their last ISTAR upgrade around 2008, Nigeria upgraded 2013.

Egypt has no aircraft to match Nigerian Beechcraft and Surveyor aircraft.

NAF beats the whole of Africa in ISTAR, Egypt is under our spy satellite network like a TV, we watch them, but they cannot see us.

Nigeria has both version A and version B of Bofors, we got them in batches, some 1980s some year 2000s, they are the worlds best artillery systems, Swedish arty is world leader.

SANDF has ONLY Starstreak I version and ceiling is max 1km, one of the worst in Africa.

SANDF has no CRAM capability and no Badger IFV in service today as in your posted photo, or else Nigeria too has T-84 Oplot tanks, get it ?

Your Submarines and data-link has not helped you arrest one single pirate after 2 years of patrolling the oceans grin

Egypt has no aircraft to match Nigerian Beechcraft and Surveyor aircra

Doesnt matter when they got it, they have better base systems than you

Nigeria has both version A and version B of Bofors, we got them in batches, some 1980s some year 2000s, they are the worlds best artillery systems, Swedish arty is world leader.

Nope, you only have the origionals from the 1980's

and your limited range artillery is no where near the best. M777 and G5 are worlds ahead.

So you are wrong there

SANDF has ONLY Starstreak I version and ceiling is max 1km, one of the worst in Africa.

Artical was posted not so long ago that clearly said we took delivery of Starstreak 2.

I also just posted a citation published before the delivery saying that they had been ordered.

So nope, wrong there as well.

SANDF has no CRAM capability and no Badger IFV in service today as in your posted photo, or else Nigeria too has T-84 Oplot tanks, get it ?

No i dont get it.

We have:

1. Badgers in South Africa in SANDF colors
2. Multiple sources outlining their order (both the badger and CRAM)

You have:

One grainy photo of unidentified armored vehicles, in a parkinglot in the Ukraine, from an unknown source

No proof whatsoever that it has been ordered.

You cannot afford the T84. And Ukraine cannot afford to sell any... I dont think you noticed.. but they are in the middle of a war right now.

Your Submarines and data-link has not helped you arrest one single pirate after 2 years of patrolling the oceans grin

Which is a great way of saying that you have nothing that compares.

[size=15pt]let me remind you: You lack -

- a data-link
- a pure blood 4th gen fighter
- submarines
- advanced missile armed frigates
- tactical vehicles
- mine clearance devices
- standardized MGL's and AGL's
- precision munitions
- dedicated attack helicopters
- modern ATGM's
- modern IFVs (or even a plan to get some)
- modern transport helo's
- capacity for EW warfare
- CRAM
- modern or modernized armour
- standardized equipment
- You also dont have enough MRAP's and Radios
- you use the AK-47

Conclusion: The Nigerian military does not compare to the SANDF in any way shape or form. We have better armor, better artillery, better naval vessels, better jet aircraft, better air-defence, better ATGM's, better combat systems, better CnC and better equipped infantry. Nigeria is a 1970's military through and through [/size]

Thanks for playing. NEXT

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
All your bases are belong to us

Yeah that SAAF and that's a 20mm door gun.

Funnly enough it actually a ww2 german aircraft gun. All so I beilfe we the last user of the MG151. That bad boy has been mounted on casspirs, choppers, SF hornets and the NTW firs the same round.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
EVarn:
african bond surpassed that of any other continent or region?,what of the european union?,the NATO?,africans by nature are extremely independent people,if african bond was the best why hasnt SA sent aid,health officials into ebola zone?dlamani zuma that is preaching african solidarity,where is SA or egypt aid in somalia,libya and south sudan.even the north africans consider themselves arabs!.we need integration like NATO

you do know that there are SA aid workers in the ebola hot zones, south sudan and somlia and SA provides concribil support to these regions. SA can only support 3000 solders beyond SA. any more and we over work our solders. To many deployments wear troops and gear out
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
postmann:
Lies Lies Lies, from glory-thieves. Sources and articles have been posted here repeatedly on this thread. It was an international operation and southafrica was not even leading the operation.

Look for another lie, boy, we gotten used to this one.

Nigerian logic "i dont like it so it must be false"

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
patches689:

and your limited range artillery is no where near the best. M777 and G5 are worlds ahead.

So you are wrong there

Artical was posted not so long ago that clearly said we took delivery of Starstreak 2.

I also just posted a citation published before the delivery saying that they had been ordered.

No i dont get it.

We have:

You have:

One grainy photo of unidentified armored vehicles, in a parkinglot in the Ukraine, from an unknown source

You cannot afford the T84. And Ukraine cannot afford to sell any... I dont think you noticed.. but they are in the middle of a war right now.

[/size]]let me remind you: You lack -

- a data-link
- submarines
- tactical vehicles
- mine clearance devices
- precision munitions
- modern ATGM's
- CRAM
- standardized equipment
- you use the AK-47

Conclusion: The Nigerian military does not compare to the SANDF in any way shape or form. We have better armor, better artillery, better naval vessels, better jet aircraft, better air-defence, better ATGM's, better combat systems, better CnC and better equipped infantry. Nigeria is a 1970's military through and through

Thanks for playing. NEXT

[size=16pt]

90% of your above post is all cooked up lies
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
patches689:

So you are wrong there

No i dont get it.

We have:

You have:

[size=15pt]let me remind you: You lack -

- a data-link
- submarines
- tactical vehicles
- mine clearance devices
- precision munitions
- modern ATGM's
- CRAM
- standardized equipment
- you use the AK-47

Conclusion: The Nigerian military does not compare to the SANDF in any way shape or form. We have better armor, better artillery, better naval vessels, better jet aircraft, better air-defence, better ATGM's, better combat systems, better CnC and better equipped infantry. Nigeria is a 1970's military through and through [/size]

Thanks for playing. NEXT

Badger IFV is NOT in service anywhere in this world, SANDF has 2 units for evaluation purpose only.

Show me in SIPRI all the following:

SANDF Badger IFV

SANDF Starstreak II SAM

SANDF CRAM Ammunition

If you cannot show me then shuut up.

Don't bring in weapons on order, Nigeria has $2 Billion worth of weapons already flowing in at Lagos seaport Abuja airport, and Markurdi airbase, crates and crates, vehicles and vehicles nobody can list them all. Get it? Oh yes you do get it !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

Badger IFV is NOT in service anywhere in this world, SANDF has 2 units for evaluation purpose only.

SANDF Badger IFV

SANDF Starstreak II SAM

SANDF CRAM Ammunition

Don't bring in weapons on order, Nigeria has $2 Billion worth of weapons already flowing in at Lagos seaport Abuja airport, and Markurdi airbase, crates and crates, vehicles and vehicles nobody can list them all. Get it? Oh yes you do get it !

still war zone like b4, in a few weeks i might join una but right now i dey read for exam

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
andrewza:

you do know that there are SA aid workers in the ebola hot zones, south sudan and somlia and SA provides concribil support to these regions. SA can only support 3000 solders beyond SA. any more and we over work our solders. To many deployments wear troops and gear out
link and citation please,because i have neither seen,nor heard about SA deploying aid workers in ebola zones.it is commendable that you admit that you people cannot deploy more than a paltry 3000 soldiers abroad.nigeria has much more than that number scattered all over liberia,mali,seirra leone,somalia,cote d'ivoire and south sudan,that is what african solidarity is about.when the time to elect an african UN permanent security council member comes,nigeria is surely the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

Don't add to my words things I did not say.

I never mentioned race and I am the one who started anti-racism campaign on this thread when @CraigB attacked black people last year.

I said @Postmann called South Africa glory-thieves and he is very right about that. United Nations military success of about 20 countries in Congo DRC is being stolen and broadcasted as South African military achievement on this forum, so we should keep quiet and watch you guys fabricate lies and spread falsehood here?

Thief, ole, barawo banza, thiefu thiefu Jankoriko grin

I am saying he was ALSO RACIST.

And that you have FAILED to point that out. You just praised him. Selective assessment on your part, given that his posts have been 100% racist until he was called out. Now they are just empty and baseless.

As for us being glory thieves, we have slaughtered 100% of his baseless arguments.

The same fate awaits you if you wanna revisit your old, dead arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

[/size]

[size=16pt]

Prove it's all cooked up...
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

If nobody can list them, they therefore don't exist.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agububu do you remember this...

agaugust:

One minute google searches dispute 90% of South African comments, so easy

.....I answered by saying this

Let's see Google dispute at least 90% of these (valid) claims:

- The SANDF ranks above the NAF
- The SAAF is better equipped, more experienced than the NA
- The SAN is better equipment, better trained and more experienced than the NN
- The South African Special Forces are better trained, better recognised than the Nigerian Special Forces
- South Africa has the most advanced homegrown weapons in Africa

Google me facts to counter my facts and paste links.... if not, I will haunt you with this list till the end of 2014.

I'm still waiting......
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
ActivateKruger:
Agububu do you remember this...

.....I answered by saying this

I'm still waiting......

If your own laptop has no google search engine, then keep waiting till you have money to buy modern microsft software.

I am not your servant to run errands of google search for you, click each of those items you listed, get Google result in one minute and copy paste it here for us to see.

If you can't, then you may be one of the unemployed South Africans using government social benefit internet, I hear that it's always low on megabytes so you have to stingingly economize data usage.

Olodo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
ActivateKruger:

If nobody can list them, they therefore don't exist.

Can you list the of Russian spy satellites and newest generation submarines correctly?

If you can't and you conclude they don't exist, then you are extremely retaarded, saying everything that is not published on internet or news media does not exist.

List the names of all demons in existence.....oh, they don't exist if we cannot list them....fool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

If your own laptop has no google search engine, then keep waiting till you have money to buy modern microsft software.

I am not your servant to run errands of google search for you, click each of those items you listed, get Google result in one minute and copy paste it here for us to see.

If you can't, then you may be one of the unemployed South Africans using government social benefit internet, I hear that it's always low on megabytes so you have to stingingly economize data usage.

Olodo

Copying and pasting links would have been way quicker than giving me this lame excuse. In simple words you cannot dispute facts made by South Africans .

You're a weeping clown

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
agaugust:

Can you list the of Russian spy satellites and newest generation submarines correctly?

If you can't and you conclude they don't exist, then you are extremely retaarded, saying everything that is not published on internet or news media does not exist.

List the names of all demons in existence.....oh, they don't exist if we cannot list them....fool

I can name one fabricator - agaugust.

Nigeria is not (even after a million years) in the Russian league, Russia builds her weapons and imports very little. So yes they can develop weapons in secrecy and store them, Nigeria IMPORTS almost all her weapons so it shouldn't be hard to count crates of weapons at the airport... If no one can count them they're therefore the Emperor's New Clothes which cannot be seen by anyone because they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:56am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]

[/size]

[size=15pt]100% of what i have posted has been proven over the last 1300 pages
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:02am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

SANDF Badger IFV

SANDF Starstreak II SAM

SANDF CRAM Ammunition

SIPRI simply lists it as Starstreak

But, we have 2 other sources that state that the Starstreak 2 was ordered and delivered.

Your argument is pathetic

SANDF CRAM Ammunition

SIPRI does not list ammunition sales.

and we have multiple sources that list its use
http://free-proxyserver.com/browse.php?u=jeG%2BQyq40mhJAbC6AavTBzDV40aQwdGnnsHcmusr5goN5QEytpY%2B4eNYZ3XpTpwtKKGMFATCGMaGQhmz7mhVAff7nWcKS37dEU1b42mAxQBWdJA51mC6zSGejqJFgEcrupRoS3LH%2BMza7XxMrNjCAoXaBqdFeaEmSeaV5dtOu1f9v2Ezsum%2F8ZXlo0l4yw%3D%3D&b=0&f=norefer

The only one around here who claims mythical arsenals is you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:05am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

Olodo

Look at this clown sulking

He cant prove his claims

now he says "its not my job to prove what I am saying is correct"

WA-HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:16am On Oct 30, 2014
patches689:

SIPRI simply lists it as Starstreak

But, we have 2 other sources that state that the Starstreak 2 was ordered and delivered.

Your argument is pathetic

SANDF CRAM Ammunition

SIPRI does not list ammunition sales.

and we have multiple sources that list its use
http://free-proxyserver.com/browse.php?u=jeG%2BQyq40mhJAbC6AavTBzDV40aQwdGnnsHcmusr5goN5QEytpY%2B4eNYZ3XpTpwtKKGMFATCGMaGQhmz7mhVAff7nWcKS37dEU1b42mAxQBWdJA51mC6zSGejqJFgEcrupRoS3LH%2BMza7XxMrNjCAoXaBqdFeaEmSeaV5dtOu1f9v2Ezsum%2F8ZXlo0l4yw%3D%3D&b=0&f=norefer

The only one around here who claims mythical arsenals is you

SIPRI called is Startsreak I because that is what it is, at the time and date you ordered, version II was not existing.

Yet up to 2013 the version II was still being expected in British Army service, so show me how South Africa has it grin grin

Okay you ordered it? Show me web link source to prove it, I asked 3 times and you could not answer with proof grin grin

Now I know you are in a mess like the Mokopa mess that stinks with falsehood and fake info grin grin

The craaaazyu weblink you posted above shows you are totally messed up in your own shiit and poohpooh grin grin

See what your link says about 'CRAM ammunition'....

"This site is built to help web surfer like you navigate the web worry free. With our free proxy server, you can browse the web securely knowing that your privacy is completely protected. Browsing the web through our server will mask your ip with our ip so you will remain anonymous."

That is SANDF CRAM ammunition source, abi ? You must have your head stuck inside a pit latrine soaking up the shiit grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:21am On Oct 30, 2014
patches689:

We dont need to list the Russian sattellites to know that they exist - because we know they exist
http://www.space.com/19307-russia-launches-military-satellites.html

The new russian sub that was scareing the Swedes is suspected to be first of the Borei-class "Knyaz Oleg" which just happened to be at "sea trials" when the Swedes started freaking out

So yes, we can. What was your argument again?

ActivateKruger:

I can name one fabricator - agaugust.

Nigeria is not (even after a million years) in the Russian league, Russia builds her weapons and imports very little. So yes they can develop weapons in secrecy and store them, Nigeria IMPORTS almost all her weapons so it shouldn't be hard to count crates of weapons at the airport... If no one can count them they're therefore the Emperor's New Clothes which cannot be seen by anyone because they don't exist.

List how many spy satellites Russia has, and how many new generation submarines, list the numbers because that is the only proof they exist, and how many they are in numbers.

Also list the equipment Nigeria was trying to buy for $15 million from South Africa, since the list of all imported weapons is available on internet according to you.

Also list how many Norinco AGL and MRAPS, plus SPARTARN APCs Nigeria has, since internet data is the only proof of the weapons Nigeria has imported and their numbers.

Olodo rabata .

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41am On Oct 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

When the article was released, SA was the best military in Africa after Egypt.

What's your point?

Algeria is superior to South Africa, 48 latest Su-30 Flankers, 100 modern Trainer jets, BVR missiles, anti-radiation missiles, air to surface missiles, 5 air to air refuelling tankers, 36 Mi-35 Hinds, 1,000 T-72 and T-90 tanks, 38 Pantsir SAM air defense, 250,000 army regs and resvs with 11 years modern war experience, deadly assassin special forces with combat experience, 6 submarines, 13 Frigates and corvettes with missile range 250 km anti-ship. Lots of weapons South Africa cannot afford to buy with her defence budget.

Morocco is almost as strong as Algeria, so South Africa is lost far behind even Ethiopia.

You South Africans are just fools with minds locked up in prison by the ANC that deceives you daily with false information that you have the best country in everything in the whole of Africa, you live in a fully hypnotized condition and mind bondage of delusions .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppsigGLPfPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg3fmQ4aisI

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

SIPRI called is Startsreak I because that is what it is, at the time and date you ordered, version II was not existing.

Yet up to 2013 the version II was still being expected in British Army service, so show me how South Africa has it grin grin

Okay you ordered it? Show me web link source to prove it, I asked 3 times and you could not answer with proof grin grin

Now I know you are in a mess like the Mokopa mess that stinks with falsehood and fake info grin grin

The craaaazyu weblink you posted above shows you are totally messed up in your own shiit and poohpooh grin grin

See what your link says about 'CRAM ammunition'....

"This site is built to help web surfer like you navigate the web worry free. With our free proxy server, you can browse the web securely knowing that your privacy is completely protected. Browsing the web through our server will mask your ip with our ip so you will remain anonymous."

That is SANDF CRAM ammunition source, abi ? You must have your head stuck inside a pit latrine soaking up the shiit grin grin

Refer to the archives, Starstreak 2 confirmed by defenceweb

And even Starstreak 1 has a 6km range and 5km altitude

The Mach 3 Starstreak I missile introduced in 1997 features a maximum parabolic range of 6,000 meters against airborne targets flying below 5,000 meters of altitude.

http://www.deagel.com/Surface-to-Air-Missiles/Starstreak_a001059001.aspx

AHEAD Ammo - Denel Dual Purpose 35mm
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6656:fact-file-denel-35mm-dual-purpose-gun&catid=79:fact-files&Itemid=159

What were you saying?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:53am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

List how many spy satellites Russia has, and how many new generation submarines, list the numbers because that is the only proof they exist, and how many they are in numbers.

Also list the equipment Nigeria was trying to buy for $15 million from South Africa, since the list of all imported weapons is available on internet according to you.

Also list how many Norinco AGL and MRAPS, plus SPARTARN APCs Nigeria has, since internet data is the only proof of the weapons Nigeria has imported and their numbers.

Olodo rabata .

Limited numbers of all of the above.

But, if we cant list them... that means neither can you, because you also dont know they exist!

2 new subs. One DE that uses Fuel Cells and one Nuclear that just finished sea trials.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:55am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

Algeria is superior to South Africa, 48 latest Su-30 Flankers, 100 modern Trainer jets, BVR missiles, anti-radiation missiles, air to surface missiles, 5 air to air refuelling tankers, 36 Mi-35 Hinds, 1,000 T-72 and T-90 tanks, 38 Pantsir SAM air defense, 250,000 army regs and resvs with 11 years modern war experience, deadly assassin special forces with combat experience, 6 submarines, 13 Frigates and corvettes with missile range 250 km anti-ship. Lots of weapons South Africa cannot afford to buy with her defence budget.

Morocco is almost as strong as Algeria, so South Africa is lost far behind even Ethiopia.

You South Africans are just fools with minds locked up in prison by the ANC that deceives you daily with false information that you have the best country in everything in the whole of Africa, you live in a fully hypnotized condition and mind bondage of delusions .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppsigGLPfPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg3fmQ4aisI

I see you have given up trying to tell us that Nigeria is better than us.

lolly lolzy lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2014
agaugust:

Olodo rabata .

Agububu, don't try your smart with me because It only exposes your f00lishness. You said there were crates of weapons with APCs at the airport but no one knows the numbers... So no one in Nigeria can count? is that your argument?

If you're here to confirm that none in Nigeria can do stock counting then its wonderful, all numerical figures you have given to us are invalid because after all you cannot count.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Over Fifty terrorists died yesterday afternoon as
troops raided their hideout in Kawuri before
setting out on a planned attack on Konduga.
One Fabricated Artillery Gun, Two Anti – Aircraft
gun, an armoured vehicle and assorted types of
ammunition were captured in the process. Some
hardware, weapons, food items and personal
belongings were also destroyed in the Raid.
One Officer and Two Soldiers were seriously
wounded.
www.defenceinfo.mil.ng/troops-raid-terrorists-hideout-in-kawuri-over-50-dead/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Henry120:
Over Fifty terrorists died yesterday afternoon as
troops raided their hideout in Kawuri before
setting out on a planned attack on Konduga.
One Fabricated Artillery Gun, Two Anti – Aircraft
gun, an armoured vehicle and assorted types of
ammunition were captured in the process. Some
hardware, weapons, food items and personal
belongings were also destroyed in the Raid.
One Officer and Two Soldiers were seriously
wounded.
www.defenceinfo.mil.ng/troops-raid-terrorists-hideout-in-kawuri-over-50-dead/

HOW COULD YOU ALSO FAIL TO INFORM US THAT BH CAPTURED YET ANOTHER CITY.

http://leadership.ng/news/388641/boko-haram-captures-mubi-town-adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Msauza:

HOW COULD YOU ALSO FAIL TO INFORM US THAT BH CAPTURED YET ANOTHER CITY.

http://leadership.ng/news/388641/boko-haram-captures-mubi-town-adamawa

Just read the comments section, people used this opportunity to post adverts instead of raising their concerns .... I guess Boko Haram is good for business.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Patchesagain:

Refer to the archives, Starstreak 2 confirmed by defenceweb

And even Starstreak 1 has a 6km range and 5km altitude

The Mach 3 Starstreak I missile introduced in 1997 features a maximum parabolic range of 6,000 meters against airborne targets flying below 5,000 meters of altitude.

http://www.deagel.com/Surface-to-Air-Missiles/Starstreak_a001059001.aspx

AHEAD Ammo - Denel Dual Purpose 35mm
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6656:fact-file-denel-35mm-dual-purpose-gun&catid=79:fact-files&Itemid=159

What were you saying?

The British army that the missile was produced for, says officially and authoritatively that the maximum Starstreak I missile ceiling is only 1km, your private website is referring to starstreak II which even the British are still trying to get into full service as at now 2014. SANDF is fvcking around with version I at 1km max ceiling, worst expensive missile in Africa.

DENEL built dual purpose gun at home, show me source that you bought the CRAM ammunition made in Sweden or Germany, I need SIPRI source that proves you imported the CRAM ammo, show me now !!!

Okay, then because Bofors guns use 60km range artillery shells, then Nigeria also has it as ammunition for our 73 Bofors FH-77B, right ?

You wish to balance the equation? Let us do so if you say so grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.