Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459971 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Just like you own no photo evidence of Shekau's death.

I have photo evidence, clean and clear

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=16pt]

Now all you South African fraudsters, show us photo of just a few of the 1,000 Seleka fighters you claimed to kill, or else you are all slaves of Seleka rebels for every because you could NOT kill even one of them....they killed 15 SANDF paratroopers !

See Seleka posing for photo with Mandela's army Gecko vehicle tongue tongue tongue

.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

160 US+PAK+MLY Forces vs 1500-3000 Rebels
20 killed vs 700 militia killed

and +- 2000 civilian casualties.

what dont you understand?

You manufacture numbers like a professional FRAUDSTER

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Naija Ninjas (like Chief Agaugust will always say) ... I throway salute to una doggedness! Long may we all live in our Fatherland! cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

WTF? then Boko Harm are civilians to you fool!

So you think Boko Haram fighters are military men? Which national army enlisted them into service and which military academy graduated them? Sandhurst Royal academy of England?

Dude I don't think you are a white man o ! Your level of knowledge is damn low !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

As i stated before, the sources posted by Nigerians about this battle stated that we lost 36 soldiers, and we all know thats not true, as for the kill ratio, have you ever heard of the Battle of Mogadishu, if not just go watch Black Hawk Down.

You sound very naive! Not your fault my boy! Have you ever heard of the Battle of Konduga? If not just take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
Naija Ninjas (like Chief Agaugust will always say) ... I throway salute to una doggedness! Long may we all live in our Fatherland! cool cool cool

Amen !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Democracy isn't independence.

Again doesn't this contradict what you've been saying? That SA only existed from 94?

SA as we know it only began to exist in 1994.

The federal republic of Apartheid isn't the Republic of South-Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

They always claim to have better education than South Africans yet they cannot make that simple assignment of differentiating Democracy to Independence.

You South-Africans are by far the dullest Africans, I mean, just take a look at what hogsmead wrote.

It doesn't get more retarrded than that.

"Hogsmead:

Id!ot,ehy would anyone aspire to go to University to study for an Education degree when they can do Actuarial Science,Accounting,Medicine or Engineering?

Point is,teaching is a low paying job,nobody grows up seeing teaching and nursing as career paths."

This is what a South-African has to say about Proper Education.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You sound very naive! Not your fault my boy! Have you ever heard of the Battle of Konduga? If not just take a chill pill.
Wow nice facing 200 BH must have been tuff hey, our oaks faced 3000-4000 rebels and were outnumbered 20:1 yet we absolutely shot the KAK!!! out of them until they surrendered,BTW how many Nigerian soldiers were part of this battle, i'm just guessing Nigeria out numbered BH at least 2:1.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Pre 1999 Nigeria isnt the same as Post 1999 Nigeria ,thus Nigeria as we know it today ,only existed from 1999
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Pirates with 70 km/h speed boats will make a mockery of SAN slow snail valour frigates in the eyes of the unlocking world.

Nigerian navy AW 109E Power are maritime versions with visible water floats, ours fly, yours are grounded as in captivity of long term binding chains.

NAF has maritime radar ATR-42.

Nigeria has ocean monitoring radar satellites, South Africa only has DSTV to watch movies at home .
ANC nation of rubbish.
You don't read. Don't you?

The Valour frigates carry small high speed boats, for boarding and intercepting vessels.

Your helicopter are blind.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Do you know what's called American spec car?

You've seen all Hyundai models in this world?

Locked up like prisoner in ANC cage, in a nation of no qualified teachers, what do you know? Prisoner ...

Buhahaha....

I'm getting lectures from someone who claims to have received military training... agububu, America is not your firewood utilising village.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Buhahaha....

I'm getting lectures from someone who claims to have received military training... agububu, America is not your firewood utilising village.
Same Oak who still claims air is more dens at higher altitude.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

I have photo evidence, clean and clear

The one we simply exposed as fraud... try something else.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

There is no weapon on South African Valour frigate that can harm Angolan Su-30 in combat. Even an F-7 of NAF will sink a Valour frigate easily

1. Umkhonto missiles.

2. 76mm naval gun.

3. 20mm cannons.

4. RWS.

5. Denel dual purpose CIWS.

6. Machine guns.

7. Ship's company with assault rifles.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

So you think Boko Haram fighters are military men? Which national army enlisted them into service and which military academy graduated them? Sandhurst Royal academy of England?

Dude I don't think you are a white man o ! Your level of knowledge is damn low !
Ok so Nigeria are fighting and killing their own civilians know..Nice, and you claim air is more dens at higher altitude,so don't come and judge my knowledge my man if you have none!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

Wow nice facing 200 BH must have been tuff hey, our oaks faced 3000-4000 rebels and were outnumbered 20:1 yet we absolutely shot the KAK!!! out of them until they surrendered,BTW how many Nigerian soldiers were part of this battle, i'm just guessing Nigeria out numbered BH at least 2:1.

By whose accounts? Independent sources are more reliable and consistent in telling the Bangui story! Listen-up ... We know the true story, SANDF was roundly beaten by ragtag SELEKA fighters and handed their white pants on a twig to do a humiliating surrender while "UsenBolting" to the Airport for French protection.

Fraudulence is a crime! Fake ratios don't work in the real world but it surely works wonders in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

I know SANF fears Angolan military and so you call them allies.

Every navy fears an air force. Su-30 will tactically sink Valour frigates without PGM.....you cannot escape even a NAF F-7

No wise navy sends ships within range of enemy aircraft without naval aircraft carrier jets.

Britain saw hell in Falklands war despite having aircraft carrier jets

You forgot the ANC is in power in SA. Angolan military chief of stuff comes to SA almost every year.

Yes, and they won the war. If the Argentines had won the sea battles they'd have won the overall war.

The Argentine air force offensive missions against British navy vessel, made it apparent how dangerous it was to attack missile armed vessels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
gottfried21:

I'm glad that we(Namibia) kept a few after Independence.They saved my boys life I'm the Congo,But now they have exited military service and are used for law enforcement
Namibia kept or inherited the ones from SWATF?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

By whose accounts? Independent sources are more reliable and consistent in telling the Bangui story! Listen-up ... We know the true story, SANDF was roundly beaten by ragtag SELEKA fighters and handed their white pants on a twig to do a humiliating surrender while "UsenBolting" to the Airport for French protection.

Fraudulence is a crime! Fake ratios don't work in the real world but it surely works wonders in South Africa.
My mate.....I posted independent sources(Reuters,africandefence.net to name a few) that contradict your claims, know post a source were it says we surrendered,and Seleka are better trained and equipped than BH.

Know stop being a troll and post sources to prove your statements.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

www.punchng.com/opinion/boko-haram-and-the-battle-of-konduga/
leadership.ng/news/384227/nigerian-troops-boko-haram-fierce-battle-konduga
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Nigeria as we know it only began to exist in 1994.

The dictators' private land of Nigeria isn't this democratic Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Namibia kept or inherited the ones from SWATF?
Jap! 20 of them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=MikeCZAR post=28832013]

Nigeria as we know it only began to exist in 1994.

The dictators' private land of Nigeria isn't this democratic Nigeria.[/quote

hahah It was 1999 hey.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Few hours?

From Friday till Sunday?

Seleka failing to wipe out 200 or so men?

Let's look at this fraud from your angle.

Everyone following the C.A.R story at the time knew Seleka were advancing towards bangui. So, don't try to distort facts.

You faced this enemy outside bangui, and you killed 1000-3000 men (enemy fighters), yet this advancing force still had enough men, Ammo and equipment to take bangui, and expel the government, 48 hours later.

Isn't this story absurd?

I mean, the lies you South-Africans tell, makes absolutely no sense at all, and leaves the rest of the world in utter bewilderment.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Unfortunately for you the NAF F-7 NI Italian Grifo 7 radar is the year 2000s sophisticated version more modern than the obsolete 1990s radar on your over-priced SAAF Gripen jet.

Pity your ignorance, I do pity you !

Give us proof that the Nigerian air force's F_7 have those radars
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Everyone following the C.A.R story at the time knew Seleka were advancing towards bangui. So, don't try to distort facts.

You faced this enemy outside bangui, and you killed 1000-3000 men (enemy fighters), yet this advancing force still had enough men, Ammo and equipment to take bangui, and expel the government, 48 hours later.

Isn't this story absurd?

I mean, the lies you South-Africans tell, makes absolutely no sense at all, and lives the rest of the world in utter bewilderment.
Uhm...yes they numbered 3000-4000 and we killed 1000-1500 of them, that means they still have +- 2000 men left to advance.
...So what is so difficult to understand?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
You have no missiles!!

All your vessels are trash.

Mumu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Isn't this story absurd?

I mean, the lies you South-Africans tell, makes absolutely no sense at all, and lives the rest of the world in utter bewilderment.

If they were as strong as you claim to be, they would have easily killed 200 foreign soldiers in their country, that shouldn't be hard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

My mate.....I posted independent sources(Reuters,africandefence.net to name a few) that contradict your claims, know post a source were it says we surrendered,and Seleka are better trained and equipped than BH.

Know stop being a troll and post sources to prove your statements.

Insults don't move me! You've barely been here long enough. Look up this thread's archives for sources repeatedly posted. Ever seen a real battle in your life?

Now run home to mummy! It's too late to be hanging out with me! cool cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.