Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,486 members, 7,847,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4456826 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Yes, Umkhonto has never killed anything in real combat, so it is beatable by good pilots

Lol u wot m8?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope, Nigeria uses OBJ 006 assault rifle. Specs classified.

Nigerian SF use Travor assault rifle.

OBJ is a copy of the Chinese Type 56
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Unfortunately for you the NAF F-7 NI Italian Grifo 7 radar is the year 2000s sophisticated version more modern than the obsolete 1990s radar on your over-priced SAAF Gripen jet.

Pity your ignorance, I do pity you !

hahahaha

citation needed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

SA as we know it only began to exist in 1994.

The federal republic of Apartheid isn't the Republic of South-Africa.

South Africa gained independance and lost its colonial status in 1910

Nigeria lost its colonial status in 1960

These are indisputable facts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

You South-Africans are by far the dullest Africans, I mean, just take a look at what hogsmead wrote.

It doesn't get more retarrded than that.

"Hogsmead:

Id!ot,ehy would anyone aspire to go to University to study for an Education degree when they can do Actuarial Science,Accounting,Medicine or Engineering?

Point is,teaching is a low paying job,nobody grows up seeing teaching and nursing as career paths."

This is what a South-African has to say about Proper Education.

That we would rather study more challenging and competative degrees than teaching?

Yes, indeed

Need I remind you we have the best universities in Africa and that you do not?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

HAHAH why?

Done with you boy!

Nothing stimulating to discuss other than the well-recycled ... on the thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Done with you boy!

Nothing stimulating to discuss other than the well-recycled ... on the thread.
Ok BOY, cheers !! may you find the more stimulating on another thread!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

And you say so because Libya's stolen millions were key to keeping your economy afloat? Filthy South Africans will always chose money and economic interests over common sense and respect for human dignity and national inclusion!

We fought for your freedom from oppression because it was right thing to do! We aligned with global democratic forces for liberty of the Libyan population ... because it was the right thing to do! We are always on the right side of decisions for the common good of our African brothers and sisters! We will always be arrowheads of doing the right thing for Africa.

No dulling!

Stop acting all high and mighty here, how many people did the "Intervention" Save, is libya a better place today?

The Intervention killed more Civilians than Gaddafi ever did, you condemned your so called brothers and sisters to a life of pain and misery, I'm sure all the dead libyans and nigerians Who died because of the "invention" are very greatful to you for supporting the west, Nigerias definition of doing the right thing is the complete opposite of what we all know, you're like the dumb kid who'll follow and do anything the cool kids do just to fit in, its pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/task-force-ranger-20th-anniversary-the-battle-of-mogadishu-oct-3-1993/3/
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/etc/synopsis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_%281993%29

See now grin

Your own source says about 500 Somalis died including militia, civilian women and children, so where did you get your earlier figure of 700 militia killed and over 2,000 civilians? I know American soldiers who had friends in that Somali deployment as a whole.

You liar !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

See now grin

Your own source says about 500 Somalis died including militia, civilian women and children, so where did you get your earlier figure of 700 militia killed and over 2,000 civilians? I know American soldiers who had friends in that Somali deployment as a whole.

You liar !
wow!! once source states 500 and the other states 700 and 2000 civilian deaths, Just READ all the sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2014
MikeCZAR:
You don't read. Don't you?

The Valour frigates carry small high speed boats, for boarding and intercepting vessels.

What is the name, specs, and speed of that speed boat?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

Same Oak who still claims air is more dens at higher altitude.

Yes it is on mountain Kargil war where Bofors artillery is involved, Snow tells you its colder than normal and air id denser, getting frozen.

Qualified Physics teachers don't exist in Shout Afrikaa grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2014
strangleyo:
I'll quote:

I was being generous early on. It seems Egypt is head and shoulders above the rest in Africa.

Nigeria doesn't even touch Egypt when it comes to military equipment.
No doubt Egypt, has the most man power and equipment(by FAR!!), but how sustainable is their Defence force,is Egypt able to build/Buy her own weapons without the help of the US(which is gone now) in war time? and to be honest most of the Egyptian weapons are outdated, except for their Air-Force F16s and to an exstent their abrams M1A1, but that being said its still the most powerful in Africa, but Egypt is constantly at war with itself thus has a bigger defence budget in terms of its % to its GDP than SA ,so its difficult to compare it to a peace time South Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Yes it is on mountain Kargil war where Bofors artillery is involved, Snow tells you its colder than normal and air id denser, getting frozen.

Mate..... i have never come across someone so idi0tic as you are, just admit you made a mistake! but let me briefly explain why its colder at higher altitudes: As air rises, the pressure decreases. It is this lower pressure at higher altitudes that causes the temperature to be colder on top of a mountain than at sea level.

Hopefully you understand know!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:18am On Dec 13, 2014
MikeCZAR:

1. Umkhonto missiles.

2. 76mm naval gun.

3. 20mm cannons.

4. RWS.

5. Denel dual purpose CIWS.

6. Machine guns.

7. Ship's company with assault rifles.

You think in real life you will sail a frigate against a country like Angola and Nigeria and they will be looking at you ?

1. Umkhonto missile will be countered by Su-30 or F-7 chaff and flares and waste away your missiles.

2. 76mm naval gun is useless against high speed jets

3. 20mm cannon is useless against high speed jets

4. RWS is a short range 12.7mm machine gun for killing small boats on the sea

5. Denel CIWS gun has NO single AHEAD ammo, and it is only one unit at the back and useless against front/bow/stern attacks

6. Machine guns, which one? GPMG in the hands of men with range to kill fish?

7. Ship's company with assault rifles, R4 rifle against Su-30 jet or F-7 jet? You think its police vs armed robbers on the street?

The jet pilot will use chaff and flare counter measures to waste ALL your Umkhonto missiles, all the RWS, CIWS, Oerlikon guns have short range below 4km against fast air borne target, then the F-7 or Su-30 jet will fire a mixed salvo 6km range rocket pods salvo of high explosive and incendiary on your valour frigate and turn your ship into a burning fireball at sea, SAN frigates will sink in 30 minutes.

You don't know why Britain had to sail with an air force on aircraft carrier to fight Falklands war? Fear of Argentine air force jets !

PHOTOS : SU-30 WITH FLARES FOR SELF-DEFENSE AND MASSIVE ROCKET PODS BONANZA FOR ATTACK !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:43am On Dec 13, 2014
MikeCZAR:

The Argentine air force offensive missions against British navy vessel, made it apparent how dangerous it was to attack missile armed vessels.

Nope the Argentine air force showed the world how obsolete aircraft like Skyhawks and Daggers including ordinary trainers like MBB-339 can sink navy ships without guided missiles, old warplanes with ordinary free fall bombs and gun fire from cannon destroyed British Royal navy warships that has anti-aircraft missile defenses.

A pity Argentina has old and expired bombs that the air force pilots dropped on target but did not explode, they landed right inside the British warships !

Imagine if the Argentines had 3.5 generation or 4th generation jets with chaff-flares self defense and rocket pods with 6km range which are freely available today, Britain would have lost almost all her warships

Naval History Homepage and Site Search

Part of the PRICE PAID (Parts 50-55)

Part 52. BRITISH SHIPS LOST & DAMAGED

Note: If the frequent unexploded bombs (1-13) had detonated on striking some of the ships listed below, the Royal Navy's additional losses might quite possibly have put the eventual success of the British Task Force in doubt.

Saturday 1st May

HMS Alacrity - slightly damaged by bomb near misses

HMS Arrow - slightly damaged by cannon fire

HMS Glamorgan - slightly damaged by bomb near misses, all off Stanley by Daggers of FAA Grupo 6.

Wednesday 12th May

HMS Glasgow - moderately damaged off Stanley by unexploded bomb (1) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 5. Bomb passed through hull but damage took some days to repair and she shortly returned to UK.

Friday 21st May

HMS Antrim - seriously damaged in Falkland Sound outside San Carlos Water by unexploded bomb (2) dropped by Daggers of FAA Grupo 6. UXB removed but damage took some days to repair.

HMS Broadsword - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by cannon fire from Daggers of Grupo 6.

HMS Argonaut - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by rockets and cannon fire from Aermacchi MB.339A of CANA 1 Esc, and then seriously damaged by two unexploded bombs (3/4) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 5. Removing the UXB's and carrying out repairs took a number of days and although declared operational, she soon sailed for the UK.

HMS Brilliant - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by cannon fire from Daggers of Grupo 6. (Different attack from "Broadsword"wink

HMS ARDENT - badly damaged in Grantham Sound by bombs - hits, UXB's (5+) and near misses - dropped by Daggers of Grupo 6, then mortally damaged by bombs from A-4Q Skyhawks of CANA 3 Esc off North West Island. Sank the following evening.

Sunday 23rd May

HMS ANTELOPE - damaged in San Carlos Water by two unexploded bombs (6/7) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of Grupo 5. One of the bombs exploded that evening while being defused and she caught fire and sank next day.

Monday 24th May

RFA Sir Galahad - damaged by unexploded bomb (cool and out of action for some days,

RFA Sir Lancelot - damaged by unexploded bomb (9) and not fully operational for almost three weeks,

RFA Sir Bedivere - slightly damaged by glancing bomb, all in San Carlos Water probably by A-4C Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 4.

Tuesday 25th May

HMS Broadsword - damaged north of Pebble Island by bomb from A-4B Skyhawk of Grupo 5 bouncing up through her stern and out again to land in the sea.

HMS COVENTRY - sunk north of Pebble Island in same attack by three bombs.

ATLANTIC CONVEYOR - mortally damaged north east of Falklands by Exocet missile fired by Super Etendard of CANA 2 Esc. Burnt out and later sank in tow.

Saturday 29th May

British Wye - hit north of South Georgia by bomb dropped by C-130 Hercules of FAA Grupo 1 which bounced into the sea without exploding

Tuesday 8th June

HMS Plymouth - damaged in Falkland Sound off San Carlos Water by four unexploded bombs (10-13) from Daggers of FAA Grupo 6.

RFA SIR GALAHAD - mortally damaged off Fitzroy by bombs from A-4B Skyhawks of Grupo 5 and burnt out. Later in June towed out to sea and sunk as a war grave.

RFA Sir Tristram - badly damaged off Fitzroy in same attack and abandoned, but later returned to UK and repaired.

LCU F4, HMS Fearless - sunk in Choiseul Sound by bomb from A-4B Skyhawk of Grupo 5.

History warns you not to sail frigates into war against an air force that has jet fighters like Nigeria and Angola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:00am On Dec 13, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Give us proof that the Nigerian air force's F_7 have those radars

Ask your fellow Southies like @Andrewza, I have repeated that source here and I am tired of it, you too google F-7 jet Italian Grifo 7 radar, or are you a fool that has I.Q. too low to do google searches? See how I destroy your Gripen capabilities with sources I found by myself or was I begging you to help me do google searches on Gripen endurance, range and age of equipment?

No qualified teachers in Soweto to teach you how to use a computer to find information? Bwahahahahaha grin

Nation of ANC computer illiterates grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:11am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

O wow, it (an MBT) survived some RPG hits, just like the Patria (an IFV)

I am not showing you anything until you show me something the T90 killed

Show me what latest Leopard tank, Leclerc tank killed, since you say they are better.

If you think T-90 is rubbish, Uganda has some, let your olifants go challenge them.

Nobody has fought Russia or a T-90 user in conventional war.

Same goes for Leopard and Leclerc tanks that has composite armour
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

lol, no you didnt

You got thrased and dropped the subject after subjecting yourself to much humiliation

I sh.ot down your Gripen and all it's Paveway bombs. Butt Hurt grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

Lol, we have the Super LYnx

What is the combat radius or endurance of your Super Lynx? As bad as Gripen ! grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:22am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

What is this drivel?

The loans are allmost completely paid back and payments are well on track

Buying the battery had nothing to do with 7 years, overhauling an advanced submarine completely domestically did.

Show us proof of SAN submarine loan full repayment
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:24am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

The Harrier is better than the Mirage?

Wow, we are in delusion land now

The RN Harrier was more modern than the Mirage and had more advanced Sidewinder missiles. War history is a beyond your scope grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

One soldier died

Deep inside Canada's parliament building. Boko Haram has not reached the gate of Aso Rock talk less of going inside grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

OBJ is a copy of the Chinese Type 56

So you agree it's not AK-47
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

hahahaha

citation needed

You had it already, you said I edited the F-7 radar on Wikipedia and I proved myself correct by posting the Chinese source, so you CANNOT deny it, the whole forum watched that drama here, you yourself have become my citation for F-7 radar Grifo 7
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:30am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

wow!! once source states 500 and the other states 700 and 2000 civilian deaths, Just READ all the sources.

None ! You quote it or post photoscreen shot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:31am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

No doubt Egypt, has the most man power and equipment(by FAR!!), but how sustainable is their Defence force,is Egypt able to build/Buy her own weapons without the help of the US(which is gone now) in war time? and to be honest most of the Egyptian weapons are outdated, except for their Air-Force F16s and to an exstent their abrams M1A1, but that being said its still the most powerful in Africa, but Egypt is constantly at war with itself thus has a bigger defence budget in terms of its % to its GDP than SA ,so its difficult to compare it to a peace time South Africa.

Do you google stuff before you post? Fake white-man grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 3:38am On Dec 13, 2014
patches689:

South Africa gained independance and lost its colonial status in 1910

Nigeria lost its colonial status in 1960

These are indisputable facts
I am about to make you a wiser man on south African history.
The act of union was signed in 1910. It held that all the former autonomous territories like transvaal,orange,etc will join to form the south Africa under a government to be created by the Boers. Under the terms for the signing of the act of union, the Black south Africans were to have no business in the politics of south Africa, .
Nb. The British knew a Boers led southafrica would be filled with discrimination and racial segregation. But they still left the blacks in the hands of the boers
There are definitions of independence and definitions of colonialism that could be found online and ofline., but none of them can define what southafrica achieved with the act of union as independence
Under the independence provided by the act of union, Apartheid was institutionalised. There was no Britain to hold the Boers back any longer, the blacks were kept in tight and crowded reservations to prevent them from grabbing the few available farmlands with the Boers (1913 Bantu land act)
There was actually an act called the mine and work act 1911, to prevent blacks from even getting the little menial labour available at the mines, there was an act known as the coloured work act 1926 to place black workers at a disadvantage when seeking for jobs, civil labour act: this act was made to ensure that only the Boers get all the jobs, but the one that got me cracking back then in classes was the immorality act of 1950 this act was to prevent the natives from getting too randy around white ladies. There was also a riotous assembly act( this act was invoked on Gandhi and later on Mandela)1914.
The truth is southafrica got their false independence in 1910 but had to wait for Nigeria to get theirs in 1960 and grant them true independence.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 4:04am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope the Argentine air force showed the world how obsolete aircraft like Skyhawks and Daggers including ordinary trainers like MBB-339 can sink navy ships without guided missiles, old warplanes with ordinary free fall bombs and gun fire from cannon destroyed British Royal navy warships that has anti-aircraft missile defenses.

A pity Argentina has old and expired bombs that the air force pilots dropped on target but did not explode, they landed right inside the British warships !

Imagine if the Argentines had 3.5 generation or 4th generation jets with chaff-flares self defense and rocket pods with 6km range which are freely available today, Britain would have lost almost all her warships

Naval History Homepage and Site Search

Part of the PRICE PAID (Parts 50-55)

Part 52. BRITISH SHIPS LOST & DAMAGED

Note: If the frequent unexploded bombs (1-13) had detonated on striking some of the ships listed below, the Royal Navy's additional losses might quite possibly have put the eventual success of the British Task Force in doubt.

Saturday 1st May

HMS Alacrity - slightly damaged by bomb near misses

HMS Arrow - slightly damaged by cannon fire

HMS Glamorgan - slightly damaged by bomb near misses, all off Stanley by Daggers of FAA Grupo 6.

Wednesday 12th May

HMS Glasgow - moderately damaged off Stanley by unexploded bomb (1) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 5. Bomb passed through hull but damage took some days to repair and she shortly returned to UK.

Friday 21st May

HMS Antrim - seriously damaged in Falkland Sound outside San Carlos Water by unexploded bomb (2) dropped by Daggers of FAA Grupo 6. UXB removed but damage took some days to repair.

HMS Broadsword - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by cannon fire from Daggers of Grupo 6.

HMS Argonaut - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by rockets and cannon fire from Aermacchi MB.339A of CANA 1 Esc, and then seriously damaged by two unexploded bombs (3/4) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 5. Removing the UXB's and carrying out repairs took a number of days and although declared operational, she soon sailed for the UK.

HMS Brilliant - slightly damaged outside San Carlos Water by cannon fire from Daggers of Grupo 6. (Different attack from "Broadsword"wink

HMS ARDENT - badly damaged in Grantham Sound by bombs - hits, UXB's (5+) and near misses - dropped by Daggers of Grupo 6, then mortally damaged by bombs from A-4Q Skyhawks of CANA 3 Esc off North West Island. Sank the following evening.

Sunday 23rd May

HMS ANTELOPE - damaged in San Carlos Water by two unexploded bombs (6/7) dropped by A-4B Skyhawks of Grupo 5. One of the bombs exploded that evening while being defused and she caught fire and sank next day.

Monday 24th May

RFA Sir Galahad - damaged by unexploded bomb (cool and out of action for some days,

RFA Sir Lancelot - damaged by unexploded bomb (9) and not fully operational for almost three weeks,

RFA Sir Bedivere - slightly damaged by glancing bomb, all in San Carlos Water probably by A-4C Skyhawks of FAA Grupo 4.

Tuesday 25th May

HMS Broadsword - damaged north of Pebble Island by bomb from A-4B Skyhawk of Grupo 5 bouncing up through her stern and out again to land in the sea.

HMS COVENTRY - sunk north of Pebble Island in same attack by three bombs.

ATLANTIC CONVEYOR - mortally damaged north east of Falklands by Exocet missile fired by Super Etendard of CANA 2 Esc. Burnt out and later sank in tow.

Saturday 29th May

British Wye - hit north of South Georgia by bomb dropped by C-130 Hercules of FAA Grupo 1 which bounced into the sea without exploding

Tuesday 8th June

HMS Plymouth - damaged in Falkland Sound off San Carlos Water by four unexploded bombs (10-13) from Daggers of FAA Grupo 6.

RFA SIR GALAHAD - mortally damaged off Fitzroy by bombs from A-4B Skyhawks of Grupo 5 and burnt out. Later in June towed out to sea and sunk as a war grave.

RFA Sir Tristram - badly damaged off Fitzroy in same attack and abandoned, but later returned to UK and repaired.

LCU F4, HMS Fearless - sunk in Choiseul Sound by bomb from A-4B Skyhawk of Grupo 5.

History warns you not to sail frigates into war against an air force that has jet fighters like Nigeria and Angola

Nah there was nothing wrong with the Bombs they were released to early and so close to the ships that they didn't have time to Arm themselves.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:38am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

The air is less dense than at sea level

Not arguing, just stating scientific fact
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:41am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Show me what latest Leopard tank, Leclerc tank killed, since you say they are better.

If you think T-90 is rubbish, Uganda has some, let your olifants go challenge them.

Nobody has fought Russia or a T-90 user in conventional war.

Same goes for Leopard and Leclerc tanks that has composite armour

We are talking about the abrams here

And yes, i would hope a brand new t90 would defeat an olifant
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:41am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

I sh.ot down your Gripen and all it's Paveway bombs. Butt Hurt grin

Yeah, back when you said paveway fell at 80km/h

Roland poses zero threat to the gripen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.