Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4430708 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
iterator24:
and also qualify to fly jf-17 thunder block 2

That's a lie, JF17 is another category of a fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

I believe that arguing with a fool will only bring you to his or her level.

You can't comprehend properly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:
So, now @Henry answer the question. Since when did NAF procured T-72? please provide sources.

Like i've tried to educate you repeatedly, NAF do not use T-72's, rather N.A does.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Like i've tried to educate you repeatedly, NAF do not use T-72's, rather N.A does.

Yet, again you remain a fool for life. I repeat and this time I am not using acronyms (NAF). So when did Nigerian Armed Forces acquire T-72? please provide sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

Yet, again you remain a fool for life. I repeat and this time I am not using acronyms (NAF). So when did Nigerian Armed Forces acquire T-72? please provide sources.
Monkeyboy you don see pics? are you blind?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:

A fool is only you because you don't answer my question.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

A fool is only you because you don't answer my question.
August already posted pics of the T-72..did you not see?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
August already posted pics of the T-72..did you not see?

Now you fell into my trap. Exactly, where I wanted you to crash agaugust post. @Agauvust claims the T-72 have crashed BHs tanks and the news about the apparent acquisition of T-72 only surfaced about two days or one day ago. So, tell me how is that possible?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

Now you fell into my trap. Exactly, where I wanted you to crash agaugust post. @Agauvust claims the T-72 have crashed BHs tanks and the news about the apparent acquisition of T-72 only surfaced about two days or one day ago. So, tell me how is that possible?
You can google yourself. 2 days ago was not the first time it was reported you peanutheaded mugu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
You can google yourself. 2 days ago was not the first time it was reported you peanutheaded mugu

You are crazy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
China wades into the precarious general security situation in South Africa. Yet these South Africans will continue to diss China while making so much noise about their so-called heaven on earth called South Africa!

=================
http://mg.co.za/article/2014-12-21-first-china-sa-security-services

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Dummy, the Nigerian Airforce does not have T-72 tanks.
Nigerian Armed Forces you fcking idi0t! Thats what your defence force is called!
I Cant believe you dont now what your own defence force is called!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

There is only the NAF which stands for the Nigerian Airforce.
Then whats your defence force called?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Nigerian F-7 pilots who also passed out.
Stop contradicting yourself!!! you said photos prove nothing!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

It is called the Armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria or the Nigerian Armed forces.

Fool.
Yes Nigerian armed forces, thanks for agreeing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
agaugust:

I hereby recommend that European engine manufacturers should specially develop Coal fired engines for South African air force aircraft.

Oya ! South African coal miners, carry it, scoop it, shovel it....South African pilot, fire the jet engine, faka fiki....fiki faka !
@faka fiki.....hahahahaahahahaha......lolz
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

“The military is now better equipped and more confident. Its newly acquired T72 tank is devastating. Boko Haram bombed it using suicide bombers with a pickup packed with explosives but to no avail. Only scratches. And the beast moved on.
Communities are still riddled with bullets and IEDs. The military is doing a lot of cleaning up

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172275-exclusive-inside-nigerian-militarys-renewed-offensive-boko-haram-terrorists-now-run.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
FighterPilot:

Mumu

The Nigerian military has always had T-72's. I have and would always maintain this position.

Sometime in 2013, I posted a Czech newspaper article on this thread, which showed Nigeria's tender for 77 T-72M3 CZ. Algeria and India received the bulk of the surplus T-72's.

Most Nigerians had to wait for 26 years to see the first photo of a Nigerian Army T-55. Old military doctrines linger in Nigeria's political space, the military believes they owe nobody any obligations over their procurements. Although military /media/ civilian attitudes are beginning to improve, we still are firmly stuck in the soveit stlye military media breifing.

That been said, the Nigerian military's P.R man did say we were reciveing additional tanks, I suspect these T-72's are from belarus, however like the Helicopters, MRAPS, Streit MRAPS, there are no public details acknowledging deliveries, only the fact that they have been causing boko-haram havocs.

Augustine's photo is just another confirmation of Nigerian army T-72's.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
Didnt you see the pic of the South African Leo2:
Here it is again in the karoo.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Acronym NAF is for Nigerian Air Force only.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

Yes Nigerian armed forces, thanks for agreeing.

NAF stands for Nigerian Airforce, there isn't an acronym for the Nigerian armed forces. There is no SANDF with the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

Stop contradicting yourself!!! you said photos prove nothing!

I said your photos proved nothing in context of that particular argument. I didn't say photos prove nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Mumu

The Nigerian military has always had T-72's. I have and would always maintain this position.

Sometime in 2013, I posted a Czech newspaper article on this thread, which showed Nigeria's tender for 77 T-72M3 CZ. Algeria and India received the bulk of the surplus T-72's.

Most Nigerians had to wait for 26 years to see the first photo of a Nigerian Army T-55. Old military doctrines linger in Nigeria's political space, the military believes they owe nobody any obligations over their procurements. Although military /media/ civilian attitudes are beginning to improve, we still are firmly stuck in the soveit stlye military media breifing.

That been said, the Nigerian military's P.R man did say we were reciveing additional tanks, I suspect these T-72's are from belarus, however like the Helicopters, MRAPS, Streit MRAPS, there are no public details acknowledging deliveries, only the fact that they have been causing boko-haram havocs.

Augustine's photo is just another confirmation of Nigerian army T-72's.
If you say:"Old military doctrines linger in Nigeria's political space, the military believes they owe nobody any obligations over their procurements." then how do you(a member of the public) now about all the T-72s Nigeria supposedly acquired?

And then you also said:" I suspect these T-72's are from belarus"

So that proves your not sure which tanks are in the Nigerian Armys inventory.

And lastly you said:"Augustine's photo is just another confirmation of Nigerian army T-72's" but how can you believe this photo, if you yourself said photos dont prove anything?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

It is called "the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria", officially or and rarely " the Nigerian armed forces". No acronym.

GCFR

Grand commander of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is the President's title.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

If you say:"Old military doctrines linger in Nigeria's political space, the military believes they owe nobody any obligations over their procurements." then how do you(a member of the public) now about all the T-72s Nigeria supposedly acquired?

And then you also said:" I suspect these T-72's are from belarus"

So that proves your not sure which tanks are in the Nigerian Armys inventory.

And lastly you said:"Augustine's photo is just another confirmation of Nigerian army T-72's" but how can you believe this photo, if you yourself said photos dont prove anything?

Have you ever visited the 2nd thread, the military photo-sharing thread?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

I said your photos proved nothing in context of that particular argument. I didn't say photos prove nothing.
I posted photos of Gripen pilots and now you posted photos of F-7 pilots thus its exactly the same context bro!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Have you ever visited the 2nd thread, the military photo-sharing thread?
Dont know why you visit it, seeing that you say photos dont prove anything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

Dont know why you visit it, seeing that you say photos dont prove anything.

Mumu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
jln115:

I posted photos of Gripen pilots and now you posted photos of F-7 pilots thus its exactly the same context bro!

Your Problem, Fact is, you only have 9 Gripen Pilots. Proven multiple times.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

It is called "the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria", officially or and rarely " the Nigerian armed forces". No acronym.

GCFR

Grand commander of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is the President's title.
You Nigerians should really edit wikipedia ,seeing that its only rarely called Nigerian Armed Forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henry120:

Your Problem, Fact is, you only have 9 Gripen Pilots. Proven multiple times.
HAHAHAH my problem, actually your problem as you said photos dont prove anything.
Thus NAF only has 2 Pilots, Proven multiple times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.