Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453286 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
DieVluit:

Yes - to live as colonialists - fleecing Nigerians for days on end. That's how colonialism works. As the formerly colonised Africans flock to Europe, so shall the Nigerians flock to South Africa.

Dangote and Nigerian doctors are colonialists ráping South Africa's economy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

NAF F-7 jets are not rusty, they came in 2010 and are newer than your Gripen jets.

SAAF Gripens have no BVR missile, so you have to engage NAF F-7 jets at close range as we both have short range missiles, we both die together in the air battle. FACT
If that was the case, then air forces would just strap missiles on older generation aircraft.

The F-7 is inferior to the Gripens.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
saengine:

Shame you didnt know. The budget speech was on Wednesday.

Projects for this year and their funds

http://www.treasury.gov.za/documents/national%20budget/2015/enebooklets/Vote%2019%20Defence%20and%20Military%20Veterans.pdf

Now kindly sit down.

That's money for paying salaries to SANDF troops, pension to retired soldiers/veterans, plenty anti-retroviral HIV drugs for your HIV crippled 30 battalions of soldiers, and loan interest repayment for submarine bank loan debt.

SANDF is choking to death for lack of funds, your military is in financial crisis tonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
MikeCZAR:
If that was the case, then air forces would just strap missiles on older generation aircraft.

The F-7 is inferior to the Gripens.

F-7 and Gripen both have short range missiles. Come back for review when your Gripens have beyond visual range missiles tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

F-7 and Gripen both have short range missiles. Come back for review when your Gripens have beyond visual range missiles tonguetongue
If that was the case then air forces would just integrate missiles on older generation air craft.

The IRIS-T can target beyond visual range threats.

The F-7 is inferior and stands no chance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
DieVluit:

This link alone says your entire post is rubbish.

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-10-10-are-sa-whites-really-being-killed-like-flies

And then this link says you have the highest number of persons internally displaced by conflict in Africa.

http://www.internal-displacement.org/assets/publications/2014/201405-global-overview-2014-en.pdf

so? http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.south-africa-the-real-issues.org/Critical/CriticalOverview.aspx&sa=U&ei=wc_wVPGkJMz9aNOigvAB&ved=0CBcQFjAE&usg=AFQjCNFl6ND_pzb8Mkrgih7CVSS3LGrUEg.
The link above says you're living in denial.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html&sa=U&ei=wc_wVPGkJMz9aNOigvAB&ved=0CBUQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNHw9VhDa5sdu-8dW3j2J6n9A6Ss-w

The other link says whites who makes up just 9% of the demographic of southafrica own and run the economy.

southafrica is already at the threshold of the fate that befell Zimbabwe. Although Zimbabwe didn't have the yoke of apartheid; was never chased into caves and bush huts, so she didn't face the complex and impossible task of unlearning barbarism, infant ràpë , blame-trading, identity crisis, fear of whites, parasitic dependency, a twisted sense of entitlement and inferiority complex.

South Africa is in the midnight of her life and her children are on nairaland wasting away their time over those(Nigerians) whose very destiny is to unshackle the residue of mental chains still strap about their necks

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

That's money for paying salaries to SANDF troops, pension to retired soldiers/veterans, plenty anti-retroviral HIV drugs for your HIV crippled 30 battalions of soldiers, and loan interest repayment for submarine bank loan debt.

SANDF is choking to death for lack of funds, your military is in financial crisis tonguetongue

If you dont want to read the proof link u asked for thats your problem. That link outlines all defence spending for 2015/2016. When you get the link you asked for you derail your own question....dont waste my time.

Funding for IPV's, OPV's, new torpedos all outlined in the link. Waste your own time, not mine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

Dangote and Nigerian doctors are colonialists ráping South Africa's economy

This illiterate statement cannot come from an MBA graduate. Since when do doctors who depend on government for feeding and clothing bankrupt the economy. Foreign African doctors in SA are paid peanuts and does not compare to local doctors who have plenty of opportunities.

Dangote's purported investment in SA is so small that surely by now has not seen any rewards. He is said to have bought controlling stake at Sephaku, a cement company which was unknown to South Africans. Dangote will just have to know that SA has over 20 cement companies and He and Sephaku will have a hard time to dominate the industry. Here it is not Nigeria where the only bag of cement you can get is that of Dangote. He will just have to be strong because it will not be easy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
lezz:

so? http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.south-africa-the-real-issues.org/Critical/CriticalOverview.aspx&sa=U&ei=wc_wVPGkJMz9aNOigvAB&ved=0CBcQFjAE&usg=AFQjCNFl6ND_pzb8Mkrgih7CVSS3LGrUEg.
The link above says you're living in denial.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html&sa=U&ei=wc_wVPGkJMz9aNOigvAB&ved=0CBUQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNHw9VhDa5sdu-8dW3j2J6n9A6Ss-w

The other link says whites who makes up just 9% of the demographic of southafrica own and run the economy.

southafrica is already at the threshold of the fate that befell Zimbabwe. Although Zimbabwe didn't have the yoke of apartheid; was never chased into caves and bush huts, so she didn't face the complex and impossible task of unlearning barbarism, infant ràpë , blame-trading, identity crisis, fear of whites, parasitic dependency, a twisted sense of entitlement and inferiority complex.

South Africa is in the midnight of her life and her children are on nairaland wasting away their time over those(Nigerians) whose very destiny is to unshackle the residue of mental chains still strap about their necks

A lot of negative stuffs can be said about SA, but we always come out victorious. The analysts across the world have made various interpretations that when a black SA man takes power, he will drive all white men to the sea. That could not happen in 1994.

They then wrote again that when Nelson Mandela dies, there will be Armageddon in SA, a black man shall kill a white man wherever they meet. Mandela died and was buried and nothing happened, instead we hugged, moaned, cherished and ate together on one table to prove to the world that they were wrong.

Even if there can be evil forces out there, who supported apartheid and are still moaning its abolishment, we are very sorry to tell them that they are just bunch of losers. They can paint the whole net with garbage soiled with propaganda for as much as they can, South Africa shall prevail. The spirit of Ubuntu shall live among us to show the world who are the real propagandists.

South Africa unite!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
saengine:

If you dont want to read the proof link u asked for thats your problem. That link outlines all defence spending for 2015/2016. When you get the link you asked for you derail your own question....dont waste my time.

Funding for IPV's, OPV's, new torpedos all outlined in the link. Waste your own time, not mine.

You posted a wish-list and a daydream of hopes, not reality.

I too can sit at home and write list of BMW, Bently, Benz, Range Rover, Lexus that I will buy 2015-2016...but do I have all that cash ready?

Web link source is NOT = cash

PDF file is 16 pages of paper story and NOT = money

#ShowUsSANDFcashForWeapons !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Msauza:

A lot of negative stuffs can be said about SA, but we always come out victorious. The analysts across the world have made various interpretations that when a black SA man takes power, he will drive all white men to the sea. That could not happen in 1994.

They then wrote again that when Nelson Mandela dies, there will be Armageddon in SA, a black man shall kill a white man wherever they meet. Mandela died and was buried and nothing happened, instead we hugged, moaned, cherished and ate together on one table to prove to the world that they were wrong.

Even if there can be evil forces out there, who supported apartheid and are still moaning its abolishment, we are very sorry to tell them that they are just bunch of losers. They can paint the whole net with garbage soiled with propaganda for as much as they can, South Africa shall prevail. The spirit of Ubuntu shall live among us to show the world who are the real propagandists.

South Africa unite!!!

Unite? Not while Zulu blacks are still murdering and Ráping your white citizens 24/7 tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

I too can sit at home and write list of BMW, Bently, Benz, Range Rover, Lexus that I will buy 2015-2016...but do I have all that cash ready?

You proved my point that you never even read the PDF. That is a printed list from NATIONAL TREASURY listing the spending of the SANDF for 2015/2016. So dont waste my damn time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Msauza:

South Africa unite!!!
with whites moving over to kleinfontein and aronia?

With the mass migration by blacks into johanesbourg and whites scamping to Sandton in fear?

With Malema of the economic freedom fighters, a former anc youth leader advocating for seizure of white lands without compensation?

And zuma singing kill the Boers with machine guns in parliament amongst party leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
saengine:

You proved my point that you never even read the PDF. That is a printed list from NATIONAL TREASURY listing the spending of the SANDF for 2015/2016. So dont waste my damn time.

The fact that I said its a 16 page PDF proves I read it.

It's nothing but a piece of paper until backed up by physical cash.

Same way SANDF was boasting about buying A400M Airbus super lift aircraft, and even made part payment, then could not raise the balance cash and your penniless broke air force had to cancel the contract and abandon hope of ever buying A400M aircraft forever.

I work in defense industry so I don't follow paper list of wishful weapons purchases unless the government has released cash for it.

PDF file papers and budget papers are not cash that buys you weapons....you need real money...SANDF has NO NO NO MONEY for weapons purchase, stop fooling yourself with paper documents, it won't even buy you bananas tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

The fact that I said its a 16 page PDF proves I read it.

It's nothing but a piece of paper until backed up by physical cash.

Same way SANDF was boasting about buying A400M Airbus super lift aircraft, and even made part payment, then could not raise the balance cash and your penniless broke air force had to cancel the contract and abandon hope of ever buying A400M aircraft forever.

I work in defense industry so I don't follow paper list of wishful weapons purchases unless the government has released cash for it.

PDF file papers and budget papers are not cash that buys you weapons....you need real money...SANDF has NO NO NO MONEY for weapons purchase, stop fooling yourself with paper documents, it won't even buy you bananas tonguetongue
All those projects were funded by the SANDF, without SANDF funding these weapons system wouldn't have "matured".

The A-Darter is close to production armscor will Denel with a production contract soon.

A production contract for the Badger was awarded last year, the systems for some versions are being qualified. I haven't been keeping an eye on the project production might be underway.

The SANDF cancelled the order for the A400M cause of delays.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
lezz:

With the mass migration by blacks into johanesbourg and whites scamping to Sandton in fear?

With Malema of the economic freedom fighters, a former anc youth leader advocating for seizure of white lands without compensation?

And zuma singing kill the Boers with machine guns in parliament amongst party leaders?
Such communities exist even in the USA.

So Sandton is now not Joburg?

When did Zuma sing "shot the boers with machine gun"?

Again those are struggle songs sang in MK camps during the boarder war, to get the men fired up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

Unite? Not while Zulu blacks are still murdering and Ráping your white citizens 24/7 tonguetonguetonguetongue
Crime?

Unite? Not While Northerners are still terrorising and committing massacre on regular Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Such communities exist even in the USA.

So Sandton is now not Joburg?

When did Zuma sing "shot the boers with machine gun"?

Again those are struggle songs sang in MK camps during the boarder war, to get the men fired up.
sandton is Sandton, not johanesbourg.

Which southafrican president sang "kill the Boers with machine gun"?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
agaugust:

Retired soldiers and veterans aren't paid by the SANDF but DoDm

ARV(s) are free in South Africa, HIV doesn't "cripple" people unless they don't take their treatment.

The situation is worse in the Nigerian military, you can't even commit one standardised battalion.

It takes you days of fighting your back yards to capture a town from a semi-conventional/terrorist group. Your military has statue legs?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
lezz:
sandton is Sandton, not johanesbourg.

Which southafrican president sang "kill the Boers with machine gun"?
You're right it is not "johanesbourg".

No South African president has ever sang that.

During dying days of Apartheid, when the apartheid bull was having its last kicks and South Africa was on the brink of civil war. Controversial slogans were used to rally people like AZANLA's "One settler, one bullet"

The one you're referring to was made famous by Peter Mokaba: "Kill the farmer, kill the boer"

This was terrorism sending chillls down the spines of South African white people.

The song Zuma sang during the 2009 elections campaigns was a liberation song the lyrics translate roughly to "bring my machine gun", like I said they were sand in Liberation Movements camps to get the men fired up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
MikeCZAR:
You're right it is not "johanesbourg".

No South African president has ever sang that.

During dying days of Apartheid, when the apartheid bull was having its last kicks and South Africa was on the brink of civil war. Controversial slogans were used to rally people like AZANLA's "One settler, one bullet"

The one you're referring to was made famous by Peter Mokaba: "Kill the farmer, kill the boer"

This was terrorism sending chillls down the spines of South African white people.
pun aside, you're one keystroke away from google.
Or maybe you don't even know a thing about the southafrica you are defending.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

An accountant who does not know that everything start with a plan before it becomes a reality. I pity the institution that awarded you with your imaginary MBA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2015
lezz:

Kleinfontein and Orania does not even have a population of over 5000 people combined together. Not all white South Africans are mentally sick.

Stop putting your garbage of lies on Zuma's mouth. He has never sang "Kill the Boer" ever in his political campaign to lead the ANC. You are confusing Malema's "Kill the Boer" with Zuma's " Bring me my machine". Both of the songs were neither composed by the two. The songs were sang by revolutionaries in exile during the struggle again apartheid.

My message is just simple, stop deceiving people with misconceptions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Msauza:

Kleinfontein and Orania does not even have a population of over 5000 people combined together. Not all white South Africans are mentally sick.
whites are just 9% of the population, those cities shouldn't be populated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Okay white boy, let's send one angry Zulu man to chop off your head with a mtchete, he goes to jail and eat free food in free bedroom at governments expense for a few years, after which he walks out into city life again a free man, while your own family keep crying about your death, that will be justice to you inside the grave.....right? Ode, odenson grin

Post on topic or dont post at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

That's why South Africans are happy to commit murder.

Civilized nation my foot ! America is 100 times more civilized than your shiit hole South Africa, yet we have death sentence in many states of America, you commit murder and government will superglue your azz to electric chair, na high voltage shock go kill y.ou !

Post on topic

The death sentence is a violation of human rights
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

You actually showed nothing and proved nothing !

Consult @lezz

These facts have been proven many times - consult the archives.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2015
lezz:
whites are just 9% of the population, those cities shouldn't be populated.

Numerically, SA has over 6 million white people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

NAF landed before the French attack, and the French destroyed Su-25 Frogfoot that attacked them, not Alpha jets....dummy.

No the french destroyed Ivory Coasts entire airworthy airforce
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

2 day battle? Where? How? When?

SANDF Elite Paratroopers (Forever lost their title of 'Elite' after the battle) and Special Forces (Demoted to 'Ordinary Forces' after Seleka's bashing) lasted only 13 to 18 hours in the claws of Seleka farmer rebels before SANDF catapulted themselves into Bangui airport speaking French language under tension, sweating and stammering in the process, nevertheless the French army understood their babbling as saliva flowed endlessly like lapping dogs from South African army officers mouth, they understood because the SANDF white flag was still in their hands, symbol of Seleka superiority in battle.....this history cannot be rewritten tonguetongue

This is not history

This is a poor attempt at trolling.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

No, it's the South African professionals and executives of Shoprite, MTN, SASOL, and Stanbic Bank that have fled South Africa for a better life in Nigeria

Factually speaking it is X55 better to live in South Africa

Thus, one can conclude that your statement above is nothing more than a petty jape.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

If we remove the key European made imported Gripen jet, Hawk jet, Valour Frigate, Heroine Submarine from SANDF aresenal, Angola will defeat South Africa in one day.

Your DENEL home made weapons can only save you from Burundi and Swaziland

And so?

IF we remove your imported weapons you will have exactly zero weapons.

What is your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.