Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434947 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
if you can't produce a citation for the bolded, something bad may happen to you tonight

I will do much better. Give you a picture.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

Yes, when stuck, resort to emoticons.

Not a single entry in an income statement says "someone's cut".

Revenues stand alone.

Costs or production are just that. And licenses are but one input towards costs of production.
it hurts as hell, i understand , your licence time is limited and it will count on all units of badger produced..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
it hurts as hell, i understand , your licence time is limited and it will count on all units of badger produced..

That's like saying Ford's license time is limited with the Ford Focus ST.

Clearly, rubbish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

I will do much better. Give you a picture.
a photoshoped picture concocted by south africans or a credible source that proves your baseless point?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
better links

Chad has not even been any where in Nigerian territory

www.news.yahoo.com/nigeria-stalls-chad-aims-beat-boko-haram-election-083926022.html

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31695508

Thanks bros. Chad and South Africa are both glory thieves. One is impoverished and rag tag, the other is pot bellied and HIV sick

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

That's like saying Ford's license time is limited with the Ford Focus T5.

Clearly, rubbish.
we're talking about arms not chocolate.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
a photoshoped picture concocted by south africans or a credible source that proves your baseless point?

That's your best response? I photoshopped a picture in ten seconds?

http://cars.brick7.co.za/cam/inyathi/325182.html

Just accept you were schooled today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
we're talking about arms not chocolate.

How does this throwaway post support any of your statements and change the fact that technology and licensing go hand in hand? And that as a Nigerian, you can't be expected to know that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

That's your best response? I photoshopped a picture in ten seconds?

http://cars.brick7.co.za/cam/inyathi/325182.html

Just accept you were schooled today.
you posted a car classified website so support your claim that a vehicle is manufactured under licence in Nigeria? interesting

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
agaugust:

Thanks bros. Chad and South Africa are both glory thieves. One is impoverished and rag tag, the other is pot bellied and HIV sick

But we all know that Chad's recent victories have been misappropriated by you and your hangers-on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

How does this throwaway post support any of your statements and change the fact that technology and licensing go hand in hand? And that as a Nigerian, you can't be expected to know that?
i gave you a link, you ignored it.. your licence will expire soon saffer..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
you posted a car classified website so support your claim that a vehicle is manufactured under licence in Nigeria? interesting

You can see clearly that the design is something you have seen with Innosson. You can see clearly on the car that it says "inyathi'. It's clear as day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
i gave you a link, you ignored it.. your licence will expire soon saffer..

The Badger has just been ordered by Jordan and manufacturing has not even started for them. So, more schooling for you today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

You can see clearly that the design is something you have seen with Innosson. You can see clearly on the car that it says "inyathi'. It's clear as day.
as you can see, there are users reading our posts keenly .. they want to see a credible source that says innoson knows what SA looks like, let alone getting a license from there

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
as you can see, there are users reading our posts keenly .. they want to see a credible source that says innoson knows what SA looks like, let alone getting a license from there

Innoson has no clue what South Africa looks like. But the Asian OEM does know what Nigeria and South Africa look like.

Comprehension challenges over there, I see.

Or have you been so battered by South Africa that you are forever shaking?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

The Badger has just been ordered by Jordan and manufacturing has not even started for them. So, more schooling for you today.
your response is totally irrelevant to what you quoted... I'm not interested in what jordan does

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

Innoson has no clue what South Africa looks like. But the Asian OEM does know what Nigeria and South Africa look like.

Comprehension challenges over there, I see.
you've failed to post a source... i'd advice you stop commenting as you're wasting our time.. guests are leaving man

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
your response is totally irrelevant to what you quoted... I'm not interested in what jordan does

It follows that if the Bagder has been ordered by people who no doubt would have had access to your link, then there's nothing to worry about.

Common sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
you've failed to post a source... i'd advice you stop commenting as you're wasting our time.. guests are leaving man

2x pictures and a link are source enough, especially as you can see there that the design is something Innoson also has and that the name says Inyathi.

Effectively, everything you are shouting about regarding the Badger would apply and more to Innoson, that you are ignorantly proud of.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

It follows that if the Bagder has been ordered by people who would have access to your link, then there's nothing to worry about.

Common sense.
I'm pretty sure you noted your license time expiry too

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
I'm pretty sure you noted your license time expiry too

All licenses have expiry and renewal dates, as per your own post up the page. That's how licenses work the world over.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

2x pictures and a link are source enough, especially as you can see there that the design is something Innoson also has and that the name says Inyathi.

Effectively, everything you are shouting about regarding the Badger would apply and more to Innoson, that you are ignorantly proud of.
i see you keep laying emphasis on design and not license anymore.. whats up man?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

All licenses have expiry and renewal dates, as per your own post up the page. That's how licenses work the world over.
now you're talking... then finland will get their cuts from the number of units manufactured within that period

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
i see you keep laying emphasis on design and not license anymore.. whats up man?

No two cars can share exactly the same design under different trademarks, without patent infringement, unless there's a license.

Common sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
now you're talking... then finland will get their cuts from the number of units manufactured within that period

That's like saying Samsung gets their cut from Apple iPad sales.

Or Volvo gets their cut from Ford Focus ST Sales.

Or that Saab gets their cut from the sale of ships out of South Korean shipyards.

Which of course, would be rubbish.

Royalties are a mere input towards cost of production.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

No two cars can share exactly the same design under different trademarks, without patent infringement, unless there's a license.

Common sense.
and where in the world did you see or hear they have similar design? your dreams?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

That's like saying Samsung gets their cut from Apple iPad sales.

Or Volvo gets their cut from Ford Focus ST Sales.

Or that Saab gets their cut from the sale of ships out of South Korean shipyards.

Which of course, would be rubbish.

Royalties are a mere input towards cost of production.
we're talking about badger here...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:
and where in the world did you see or hear they have similar design? your dreams?

It's a fact.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
iterator24:

we're talking about badger here...

We are talking about technology and licensing, which world the Badger is part of.

You suddenly don't want to talk about race and other "irrelevant" things, do you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

But we all know that Chad's recent victories have been misappropriated by you and your hangers-on.

The 600 innocent Cameroonian civilians wounded/killed while under Chadian army protection, and the 30 innocent civilian mourners at a funeral in Niger Republique DO NOT SEE ANY Chadian army victory because there is none in reality

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Worlds Best Self-propelled Howitzer:

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
DieVluit:

It's a fact.
look at the structure of the car from the driver side and the one you posted plus the lower bumper vents of the two cars you posted.. they are replica huh? dummy... toyota and Mitsubishi has something similar...

stop whining.. post licences

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.