Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,344 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4461077 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Bankruptcy means you don't have money to pay your debts that are due.

"condition of being bankrupt : a condition of financial failure caused by not having the money that you need to pay your debts."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bankruptcy

The first accountant I ever met in my life that cannot define bankruptcy is a South African grin grin

Keeping money in the bank and paying salaries late like Nigeria is doing for now, just because you refuse to use cash from your savings account is NOT bankruptcy.

A court order can force you to pay debts if you have cash, you are not bankrupt.

No court order forces a bankrupt entity to pay debt because he has no cash, rather he files for bankruptcy protection from creditors and the court will protect the bankrupt entity.

How do you like my accounting lectures? Free education is a benefit South Africa will always enjoy from Nigeria, we own you, we feed your malnourished brains daily grin grin
If you knew anything about accounting you would know you can't just refuse to not pay your expenses and debts, just because you feel like it. If you don't pay your debts and expenses you are essentially stealling.

The fact is your Government didn't pay their debts and expenses because they simply dont have the funds, thus your country is insolvent.

And lastly a entity is insolvent when it can't pay its debts, the company will thus file for bankruptcy and be either put under administrations or liquidated. So yes I understand perfectly well what bankruptcy means.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
. is it true DAT u are an accountant. dude don't be a disgrace. Re-read that my post b4 u comment or better still check ur fact book *Google * and learn about our Re-based GDP...
den come back and give me d appropriate response...
I said YOU don't know anything about economics and you proved me perfectly right!

And no I'm not an accountant, although I am currently studing bcomm chartered accountancy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Oil TC = $30 per barrel
Oil TR = $60 Per barrel

TC-TR=π

It's simple CA formula, a South African university will not teach you that since your schools are ranked by the fresh paint on their walls grin
Hey idi0t, Nigeria has other expenses to you know, thus a low oil price is fvcking crushing your economy.

The fact that you even mention that you worked for KPMG is a fvcking disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
DictatorZAR:

So I'm prey for the love peddler now.

Unfortunately my dear I wasn't insulting you when I called you a b@itch.

To much palm wine on a saturday for you.

I only insult those who insult first, but hey I don't get frightened easily so give a head, Ooooops my bad I meant go ahead.

On the E-Psychotic Midget whatever, Mmmmmm I think you will find me quit well Psycho Socially endowed if I may BLOW MY OWN HORN

You may bend it a little too my dear I'm all eyes rollinggrin
u are FULL of ENDOWMENT I mean,
u are FOOL of SHITt... so stupidly endowed 2 stupor
talking about 'insult those who insult u first' aaawwww *dDami u are wicked* are u such of an IMBECILEe to know *your Igbo bastards* was all I needed 2 pick on u.....
Booboo b4 I insult here I usually give warnings,, go 2 d previous page and check.... insult z my specialty and I will gladly feast on u tonight....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Nice to know. Be focused, education is good. BTWN, I for text u baby girl but lezz go commot my front teeth with hammer grin grin
[ grin grin grin na lie o, paddi me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

I said YOU don't know anything about economics and you proved me perfectly right!

And no I'm not an accountant, although I am currently studing bcomm chartered accountancy.
WTF z chartered accountancy... pls don't kill me here...
u have been celebrating so Much on Nigeria's public debt.... please am begging Tell me what ur country's public debt is or public debt to GDP...

N.B. B4 u come here and talk about how bad an aspect of our economy is always ensure u are not worse...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
WTF z chartered accountancy... pls don't kill me here...
u have been celebrating so Much on Nigeria's public debt.... please am begging Tell me what ur country's public debt is or public debt to GDP...

N.B. B4 u come here and talk about how bad an aspect of our economy is always ensure u are not worse...
I never brought up this whole debt debate, your President said your bankrupt/insolvent not me.

And BTW having more debt than Nigeria doesn't make us insolvent, an entity is insolvent when it can't pay its debts regardless how much it is.

The fact that we have a better credit rating than Nigeria speaks for itself.

I thought you said you were studying accountancy?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
u are FULL of ENDOWMENT I mean,
u are FOOL of SHITt... so stupidly endowed 2 stupor
talking about 'insult those who insult u first' aaawwww *dDami u are wicked* are u such of an IMBECILEe to know *your Igbo bustards* was all I needed 2 pick on u.....
Booboo b4 I insult here I usually give warnings,, go 2 d previous page and check.... insult z my specialty and I will gladly feast on u tonight....

Feisty and fiery at the same damn time.

Mamma where have you beengrin

How can I be picked on by calling me igbo b@ustard when I don't have any of it in my genes.

The only thing scary about you is the fact that you claim you gonna feast on me and that I take it very seriously of course because Igbo mammas are notorious for serving up human flesh in a pot with pepper soup.

Anyway I will chat to you in private I'll send you the details on how I would like to be feasted on later I don't want @Lezz to go boko goat on himself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

If you had any idea what GDP actually means, you would understand why Nigeria SHOULD have a larger economy. The fact that Nigeria took so long to over take South Africa was fvcking shocking, I personally thought with a population more than 3x that of South Africa you would've overtaken us by 2004-05.

If we had the same population as Nigeria we would have an economy 4x that of what Nigeria currently has.

And NO! Your economy is not diverse, if it was you wouldn't be in a sh1t hole right now with no money.

Oh and BTW the US is still in the top 10 with regards to GDP per capita.

And keep saying I'm Zulu: Mr Einstein once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I love the calm yet resolute way you deny being a Zulu. To me , that's an implicit Admission that Zulu is subzero in the human intelligence index grin

Now let's get down to business, shall we? OK, in all fairness- which worked in SA's favour- Nigeria never recalculated her GDP since 1990!!!

That was the single factor that made SA to hold the TEMPORARY biggest economy. We have been your masters from design to the very present. This reality is ordained by mysteries that shape humans and nations grin

So in April 2014 Nigeria said to her world renowned, World bank economist, DR. Okonji, let us rebase our economy to reflect reality, to portray the actual economic activity on ground.

So Nigeria's GDP which was around $256 and south Africa's around $365 smoked and rendered SA's economy redundant in a distant 2nd. Nigeria's economy burst into $594 billion dollars, putting the entire Africa on the world map. Mind you, the announced figures was just the formal sector. If we were to include the informal sector like SA, Nigeria is well into the $1 trillion dollars.

grin now, Zulu Nigeria's has a bigger GDP and PPP (purchasing power parity) than south Africa. That's for giant and big , powerful countries. That's one of the reasons the ISS says your shine has come to an end.

Let me end this by saying that our population is the first gift by God to make south Africa redundant forever. The first gift of any country is large population eg The US

China
Japan
Brazil
Indonesia
Russia
India
Nigeria
Etc

Go and drink pap.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

What don't you understand re,tard? We have more soldiers in the DRC and Sudan than Nigeria, thus the chances of being accused of sexual harassment is higher, Nigerian soldiers only had 2 less incidents reported than South African soldiers, yet you have much less soldiers in the DRC and Sudan.
stop making inference. Does the source say so? Or are you lamely trying to justify Zulu soldiers' rape?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

I never brought up this whole debt debate, your President said your bankrupt/insolvent not me.

And BTW having more debt than Nigeria doesn't make us insolvent, an entity is insolvent when it can't pay its debts regardless how much it is.

The fact that we have a better credit rating than Nigeria speaks for itself.

I thought you said you were studying accountancy?
our former president said, or u read on NL and dat was just one month b4 he was leaving. n.b Nigeria z d first African country to pay all its debt owed to Paris club and we are planning on reducing our debts...about credit worthiness u should watch ur back b4 celebrating 'cos I know u guyz fell below a point dis yr......... uh I thought u are studying 2 bcom a chartered accountancy ,simple mistake are just so synonymous 2 u..do u ve emotional problems?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
I love the calm yet resolute way you deny being a Zulu. To me , that's an implicit Admission that Zulu is subzero in the human intelligence index grin

Now let's get down to business, shall we? OK, in all fairness- which worked in SA's favour- Nigeria never recalculated her GDP since 1990!!!

That was the single factor that made SA to hold the TEMPORARY biggest economy. We have been your masters from design to the very present. This reality is ordained by mysteries that shape humans and nations grin

So in April 2014 Nigeria said to her world renowned, World bank economist, DR. Okonji, let us rebase our economy to reflect reality, to portray the actual economic activity on ground.

So Nigeria's GDP which was around $256 and south Africa's around $365 smoked and rendered SA's economy redundant in a distant 2nd. Nigeria's economy burst into $594 billion dollars, putting the entire Africa on the world map. Mind you, the announced figures was just the informal sector. If we were to include the informal sector like SA, Nigeria is well into the $1 trillion dollars.

grin now, Zulu Nigeria's has a bigger GDP and PPP (purchasing power parity) than south Africa. That's for giant and big , powerful countries. That's one of the reasons the ISS says your shine has come to an end.

Let me end this by saying that our population is the first gift by God to make south Africa redundant forever. The first gift of any country is large population eg The US

China
Japan
Brazil
Indonesia
Russia
India
Nigeria
Etc

Go and drink pap.
Dude I'm not a Zulu not because I think they are sub human, the reason I'm saying I'm not a Zulu is because I'm not a Zulu, I'm an Afrikaner its as simple as that.

Secondly our per capita income is 3x that of Nigeria, our GDP PPP per capita stands at $8000 while yours is only at $2600, we have a much higher foreign reserves, a higher trade surplus, better credit rating, better living standards, higher minimum wage ect ect.

Our economy is also more sophisticated, we have the 17th largest stock exchange in the world, we also rank much higher on the "ease of doing business" scale, we have a much more stable economic outlook than Nigeria, we also have double the FDI than Nigeria.

The fact is Nigeria has the bigger economy, while we have the better economy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
DictatorZAR:

The fraudulant b@itch @ss on his heels again.

Those rats are cane rats you've posted and are found in your swamp areas and cassava plantations

We all know if you google nigerian rats those exact same pics pop up. West africans are renowned for there rat eating, even in London your Igbo b@astards try and sell your national delicacy.

You call Khayelitsha the biggest slum yet it has been transformed into a formal township over the years and can now boast with malls hospitals brt busses and commuter railways something that 100% of nigerians in all there cities has never seen in there lives, and I'm not even talking about a light bulb.

Now go feast on some rat stew and go defecate on Abuja roads like the rest of you, from the worlds open sh@iiting hole capital.
Lol, you're so lacking in grace my friend. Those rats are from the scene in khayelitsha that ate two babies alive. grin

"If you Google Nigerian rat...." Was that what you typed in the Google search field to get back at me? grin grin

Khayelitsha is the second largest slum in Africa, do you want source? It is the makoko of Africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
our former president said, or u read on NL and dat was just one month b4 he was leaving. n.b Nigeria z d first African country to pay all its debt owed to Paris club and we are planning on reducing our debts...about credit worthiness u should watch ur back b4 celebrating 'cos I know u guyz fell below a point dis yr......... uh I thought u are studying 2 bcom a chartered accountancy ,simple mistake are just so synonymous 2 u..do u ve emotional problems?
It was your newly elected president that said said your bankrupt not GLJ

And how did I make a mistake? South Africa has a better Credit rating than Nigeria, that means we pay our debts more effectively than Nigeria, its as simple as that.

Somebody studying accounting should know this.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Feisty and fiery at the same damn time.

Mamma where have you beengrin

How can I be picked on by calling me igbo b@ustard when I don't have any of it in my genes.

The only thing scary about you is the fact that you claim you gonna feast on me and that I take it very seriously of course because Igbo mammas are notorious for serving up human flesh in a pot with pepper soup.

Anyway I will chat to you in private I'll send you the details on how I would like to be feasted on later I don't want @Lezz to go boko goat on himself.
Oh My my .... z dis how u guyz think in ur country damn.. You just confused, convinced and complicated ur brain right now... I wrote 'Your Igbo bastards' 'cos dats what U typed 2 make me start insulting u,, go back 2 ur earlier post when I started quoting u, don't thank me....besides There z no way u will have Igbo genes in u 'cos u are 2 SLOW 4 dat with ur PAP-FILLED Brain.... Nigga even a Dog will look down on u. You should REBOOT ur brain b4 quoting me wit something thicker Dan PAP...
Are u gay what's ur buz with @ lezz pls keep ur AIDS 2 urself..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

Dude I'm not a Zulu not because I think they are sub human, the reason I'm saying I'm not a Zulu is because I'm not a Zulu, I'm an Afrikaner its as simple as that.

Secondly our per capita income is 3x that of Nigeria, our GDP PPP per capita stands at $8000 while yours is only at $2600, we have a much higher foreign reserves, a higher trade surplus, better credit rating, better living standards, higher minimum wage ect ect.

Our economy is also more sophisticated, we have the 17th largest stock exchange in the world, we also rank much higher on the "ease of doing business" scale, we have a much more stable economic outlook than Nigeria, we also have double the FDI than Nigeria.

The fact is Nigeria has the bigger economy, while we have the better economy.

if the world care so much about the per capita income, the US won't be the economic super power of the world intact. In reality, per capital income is for tiny little countries.

Germany, France and UK has the biggest GDP in Europe- they rule Europe - with Germany boosting the highest GDP. But is German or UK per capita the highest in Europe.

Only a Zulu will be this tactless, refusing to own up. Stupid Zulu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

It was your newly elected president that said said your bankrupt not GLJ

And how did I make a mistake? South Africa has a better Credit rating than Nigeria, that means we pay our debts more effectively than Nigeria, its as simple as that.

Somebody studying accounting should know this.
Okay I have heard about d credit rating....
I was just asking ur brother if dis z how u guyz think in ur country and u are doing d same thing... I will write ur mistake in bold
*YOU ARE STUDYING TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY* does DAT sound correct
u c I actually tried believing ur education system z better Dan ours buh u are proving me Wrong...
Go back and check ur other post as in read slowly.....like SLOW-ly then u will find ur mistake...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Oh My my .... z dis how u guyz think in ur country damn.. You just confused, convinced and complicated ur brain right now... I wrote 'Your Igbo bastards' 'cos dats what U typed 2 make me start insulting u,, go back 2 ur earlier post when I started quoting u, don't thank me....besides There z no way u will have Igbo genes in u 'cos u are 2 SLOW 4 dat with ur PAP-FILLED Brain.... Nigga even a Dog will look down on u. You should REBOOT ur brain b4 quoting me wit something thicker Dan PAP...
Are u gay what's ur buz with @ lezz pls keep ur AIDS 2 urself..
That's an e-knock out!!! The Zulu has been hysterical since morning with illogical ranting and saliva drooling out of his primitive facial expression.

The problem with dictatorzar is going to school a little too late. The after effect of apartheid never left Zulus.

Having a Nigerian exchange ideas or argument with zulus is the greatest feeling of validation , civilization and a sense of belonging any Zulu can ever get.

When botha was asking every male Zulu to jump so high, words got around in Soweto, Zulu Natal and KwaZulu that Nigerians have been running the show since 1957.

Since then every Zulu wants to be like Nigeria. It is still the same today.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
That's an e-knock out!!! The Zulu has been hysterical since morning with illogical ranting and saliva drooling out of his primitive facial expression.

The problem with dictatorzar is going to school a little too late. The after effect of apartheid never left Zulus.

Having a Nigerian exchange ideas or argument zulus is greatest feeling of validation of civilization and a sense of belonging any Zulu can ever get.

When botha was asking every male Zulu to jump so high, words got around in Soweto, Zulu Natal and KwaZulu that Nigerians have been running the show since 1957.

Ahahah u made me laugh out loud....
Buh seriously u have so much patience 4 dis people...., dey are sooo not keeping up wit d PACE 4 me,.... I can only imagine how dey feel when dey say we steal their jobs,girls 'Cos seriously when a Nigerian z flying dey are still crawling.. . Now I c y u like trolling dem 'cos its fun....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
. JESUS is this a rat, *drops dead *
D big ones in naija are still infants beside these ones...
Those a big Zulu rats the ones dictatorzar wants us to believe didn't exist. But two babies have been devoured already.

Sometimes I wonder, these primitive Zulus like dictatorzar with ancient spear wielding skills can be a real hero defending those helpless babies with his ancestral spears and Savage costume.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Okay I have heard about d credit rating....
I was just asking ur brother if dis z how u guyz think in ur country and u are doing d same thing... I will write ur mistake in bold
*YOU ARE STUDYING TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY* does DAT sound correct
u c I actually tried believing ur education system z better Dan ours buh u are proving me Wrong...
Go back and check ur other post as in read slowly.....like SLOW-ly then u will find ur mistake...
I said I'm studying Bcom Chartered Accountancy as in bachelors in commerce you re.tard the Bcom never meant become...fvcking hell!!! How stup1d can a person be?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Ahahah u made me laugh out loud....
Buh seriously u have so much patience 4 dis people...., dey are sooo not keeping up wit d PACE 4 me,.... I can only imagine how dey feel when dey say we steal their jobs,girls 'Cos seriously when a Nigerian z flying dey are still crawling.. . Now I c y u like trolling dem 'cos its fun....
lolz, Zulus are my favourites in internet trolling. With all there xenophobia and insecurities and obvious fear of Nigeria.

You cannot believe in April 2014 when the world press announced Nigeria has overtaken south Africa as the biggest economy in the world, SA government actually lashed out and blamed their press for not giving them advance warning but was busy focusing on the negative stories in nigeria.

Sounds so funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
Those a big Zulu rats the ones dictatorzar wants us to believe didn't exist. But two babies have been devoured already.

Sometimes I wonder, these primitive Zulus like dictatorzar with ancient spear wielding skills can be a real hero defending those helpless babies with his ancestral spears and Savage costume.
na waa oo and 2 think dis people will come and start forming here just irritates me. Dictatorzoo is already a hero on NL...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:

Having a Nigerian exchange ideas or argument with zulus is the greatest feeling of validation , civilization and a sense of belonging any Zulu can ever get.

The fact that you guys don't know the difference between Bcom and become is the most re,traded thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
na waa oo and 2 think dis people will come and start forming here just irritates me. Dictatorzoo is already a hero on NL...
grin my dear, Zulus are the last freed slaves on mother earth and she often is under the illusion that being slave to the white man for so long makes her the king of Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

The fact that you guys don't know the difference between Bcom and become is the most re,traded thing I've ever witnessed in my life.
angry you are clowning in a pap delusion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
grin my dear, Zulus are the last freed slaves on mother earth and she often is under the illusion that being slave to the white man for so long makes her the king of Africa grin
At least Zulus know the difference between bcom and become.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
angry you are clowning in a pap delusion.

Dude!!!!!! You don't know the difference between bcom and become!! It's fvcking hilarious!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

I said I'm studying Bcom Chartered Accountancy as in bachelors in commerce you re.tard the Bcom never meant become...fvcking hell!!! How stup1d can a person be?
Now I remember u are d same person hu said u don't know how 2 read d short words like wot have been typing since but u were able 2 decipher dem.. Stupidd Education system u have dere we call it B.Sc in accounting.. fucking Retard as in fuckin as hell... Slow animal.. JUST LIKE NOTHING jln115

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
lezz:
it so obvious with deir xenophobic issues... Well king of Africa its all in deir illusions..... and now I don't know where dey ve disappeared to 'cos me I have time 4 dem
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Now I remember u are d same person hu said u don't know how 2 read d short words like wot have been typing since but u were able 2 decipher dem.. Stupidd Education system u have dere we call it B.Sc in accounting.. fucking Retard as in fuckin as hell... Slow animal.. JUST LIKE NOTHING jln115
No!! BSC Accounting and Bcom Accounting/CA are 2 totally different degrees you can study both in South Africa the fact that you thought bcom meant become is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard....IN MY LIFE!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
jln115:

Dude!!!!!! You don't know the difference between bcom and become!! It's fvcking hilarious!!
grin As a Nigerian, the opinion of a Zulu does not bother me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.