Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465178 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

At least Zulus know the difference between bcom and become.
nope, what Zulus are versed in are docility, economic illiteracy and xenophobia. That is Zulu legacy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
ddami:
it so obvious with deir xenophobic issues... Well king of Africa its all in deir illusions..... and now I don't know where dey ve disappeared to 'cos me I have time 4 dem
they are on pap break. Their favourite

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
grin As a Nigerian, the opinion of a Zulu does not bother me.
Just because there's literally massive difference between Bcom and become doesn't make it an opinion, Its a Fact Igbo!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

If you knew anything about accounting you would know you can't just refuse to not pay your expenses and debts, just because you feel like it. If you don't pay your debts and expenses you are essentially stealing.

Stealing has nothing to do with accounting or financial condition, stealing is a matter of LAW not ACCOUNTING BANKRUPTCY, rich people steal all over the world, not because they are broke, but because they want to cheat. Many rich men have cash savings , yet owe workers salary and delay payment till the time they like to pay, does that make them bankrupt?

Foolish fake accountant. Everyone in South Africa thinks like a dunce, even your so called professionals.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
nope, what Zulus are versed in are docility, economic illiteracy and xenophobia. That is Zulu legacy.
They still know the difference between bcom and become, and you don't.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

No!! BSC Accounting and Bcom Accounting/CA are 2 totally different degrees you can study both in South Africa the fact that you thought bcom meant become is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard....IN MY LIFE!
just shut up if I was to write become in my regular short form it z bcom fool... we use B.Sc ,M,Sc, PHD, LLB, BA here so nothing z funny except if u are already running LUNA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
they are on pap break. Their favourite
DAT country and Cotonou dats one thing dey have in common undying love 4 watery pap.. .. I just can't imagine how able-bodied men will wake up to drink pap.. when what dey really need is APU and EBA hard on @ dat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Stealing has nothing to do with accounting or financial condition, stealing is a matter of LAW not ACCOUNTING BANKRUPTCY, rich people steal all over the world, not because they are broke, but because they want to cheat. Many rich men have cash savings , yet owe workers salary and delay payment till the time they like to pay, does that make them bankrupt?

Foolish fake accountant. Everyone in South Africa thinks like a dunce, even your so called professionals.
Augustine please listen carefully, if you have money but don't pay your workers on time then you are essentially stealling their money, if you don't pay your workers because you don't have money then your insolvent, which one is the Nigerian government? Bankrupt or thief's?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Hey idi0t, Nigeria has other expenses to you know, thus a low oil price is fvcking crushing your economy.

The fact that you even mention that you worked for KPMG is a fvcking disgrace.

Hey idi0t, Nigeria has other sources of non-oil revenue you don't know...Tax of many types and solid minerals of many types.

Seems your caged brain thinks a country's revenue source is just one mineral or one resource. Where is tax revenue and others? Fool grin

The fact that you even mention that you are studying professional accounting is a fvcking disgrace, how did you pass exams on topics like national income, fiscal policy, government sector finance, taxation, etc? You bribed your lecturers like your government bribed FIFA to host world cup?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Augustine please listen carefully, if you have money but don't pay your workers on time then you are essentially stealling their money, if you don't pay your workers because you don't have money then your insolvent, which one is the Nigerian government? Bankrupt or thief's?

That is NOT bankruptcy, that is like 'stealing', a matter of law not accounting. Fool grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Feisty and fiery at the same damn time.

Mamma where have you beengrin

How can I be picked on by calling me igbo b@ustard when I don't have any of it in my genes.

The only thing scary about you is the fact that you claim you gonna feast on me and that I take it very seriously of course because Igbo mammas are notorious for serving up human flesh in a pot with pepper soup.

Anyway I will chat to you in private I'll send you the details on how I would like to be feasted on later I don't want @Lezz to go boko goat on himself.
dude where d hell did u run 2 u have an unfinished business here.. u should reply my previous post and be a MAN
@dictatorzoo no I mean @dictatorzar

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Hey idi0t, Nigeria has other sources of non-oil revenue you know...Tax of many types and solid minerals of many types.

Seems your cages brain thinks a country's revenue source is just one mineral or one resource. Where is tax revenue and other? Fool grin

The fact that you even mention that you are studying professional accounting is a fvcking disgrace, how did you pass exams on topics like national income, fiscal policy, government sector finance, taxation, etc? You bribed your lecturers like your government bribed FIFA to host world cup?
He's actually studying Bcomm Accountancy.. and yes he z a disgrace..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Hey idi0t, Nigeria has other sources of non-oil revenue you know...Tax of many types and solid minerals of many types.

Seems your cages brain thinks a country's revenue source is just one mineral or one resource. Where is tax revenue and other? Fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
ddami:
just shut up if I was to write become in my regular short form it z bcom fool... we use B.Sc ,M,Sc, PHD here so nothing z funny except if u are already running LUNA
No need to get emmosional because you are re.taded, people like you were unfortunately born this way.

If you were really studying accountancy or studying at all you would've known there is something like bachelors in commerce its fvcking common sense seriously, even Augustine knows this.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Just because there's a literally massive difference between Bcom and become doesn't make it an opinion, Its a Fact Igbo!!
Are you angry? You seem almost in tears grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Uhm.. I never said you don't have any other streams of income, did I?

Oil is your largest income stream by far (excluding tax, which BTW is the largest revenue source of almost all countries), and the low oil price is crushing your economy, this is a fact, and even your own president admitted your bankrupt!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
Are you angry? You seem almost in tears grin
Jap tears of laughter when I witnessed you don't know the difference between bcom and become.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

No need to get emmosional because you are re.taded, people like you were unfortunately born this way.

If you were really studying accountancy or studying at all you would've known there is something like bachelors in commerce its fvcking common sense seriously, even Augustine knows this.
hey, foggy, leave the Lady alone, I know she's been sitting on your nerves and making you itchy but be a man- a Zulu man at least.

Agaugust has given you military lessons no school in south Africa can dare. Where's your sense of gratitude?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2015
ddami:
He's actually studying Bcomm Accountancy.. and yes he z a disgrace..
Hey I is see you got Bcom right!! Well done, miracles do happen!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Jap tears of laughter when I witnessed you don't know the difference between bcom and become.
grin grin grin, deception acknowledged.

And now you're holding on to the repetitive straws of desperation. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
hey, foggy, leave the Lady alone, I know she's been sitting on your nerves and making you itchy but be a man- a Zulu man at least.

Agaugust has given you military lessons no school in south Africa can dare. Where's your sense of gratitude?
Leave her alone? Let's not forget who quoted who first, its not my fualt you guys are so re.traded and don't know the difference between bcom and become.

Secondly the only lesson my old agubugugu friend has ever given me is the practical example of someone going full re.tard!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin, deception acknowledged.

And now you're holding on to the repetitive straws of desperation. grin grin grin
Repetitive?thats Fvcking ironic coming from you!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

dude as usual ur brain rotates in cirlces ... and u contradict urself .Simple something u don't understand...
Ur Bcom z a major in accounting... and we don't use such here but I type become as bcom.. d fact DAT u once said u don't know how 2 read my short hand am using it 2 diss u.. but ur brain keeps derailing each minute... I once said ur brain z 0% below human level and u keep proving me right Re.Tard.
and its not emmosional. but emotional. .. were u really born dis way or its hereditary or its just peculiar 2 u xenphobes..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
AugustineAgain:

That is NOT bankruptcy, that is like 'stealing', a matter of law not accounting. Fool grin
What do Auditor s do?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Hey I is see you got Bcom right!! Well done, miracles do happen!!
dude ur senses are too shallow and u always feel like u know something whereas u re JUST LIKE NOTHING....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2015
ddami:
dude as usual ur brain rotates in cirlces ... and u contradict urself .Simple something u don't understand...
Ur Bcom z a major in accounting... and we don't use such here but I type become as bcom.. d fact DAT u once said u don't know how 2 read my short hand am using it 2 diss u.. but ur brain keeps derailing each minute... I once said ur brain z 0% below human level and u keep proving me right Re.Tard.
and its not emmosional. but emotional. .. were u really born dis way or its hereditary or its just peculiar 2 u xenphobes..
I actually mis spelled emotional on purpose just to see if your not only re.tarded but hypocritical as well! It seems you most definitely are.

Anyway it doesn't matter what they call it in Nigeria, if you actually have the intelligence to get in to university you really should have heard of bachelor in commerce its common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Repetitive?thats Fvcking that's ironic coming from you!
grin grin grin you just set a new benchmark!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
ddami:
dude ur senses are too shallow and u always feel like u know something whereas u re JUST LIKE NOTHING....
At least I know the difference between bcom and become!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin you just set a new benchmark!
Jap the person with the highest IQ between @lezz and @ddami

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

Leave her alone? Let's not forget who quoted who first, its not my fualt you guys are so re.traded and don't know the difference between bcom and become.

Secondly the only lesson my old agubugugu friend has ever given me is the practical example of someone going full re.tard!
ohh stop DAT quote me I quote u first thing... its not my fault DAT u can't relate
bcom,
become,
Bcom,
buh y are u guyz so retarted...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2015
jln115:

at bolded, you really are a nagging Zulu cūnt grin

Is that how it is with you Zulus? When someone spank you really hard you go on replying without sense just to have a semblance of victory?

No wonder this thread drags on for 5 years. Please take your e-whooping with grace
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
lezz:
at bolded, you really are a nagging Zulu cūnt grin

Is that how it is with you Zulus? When someone spank you really hard you go on replying without sense just to have a semblance of victory?

No wonder this thread drags on for 5 years. Please take your e-whooping with grace
Oh really Igbo? I got a e-whooping from people who don't know the difference between bcom and become?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.