Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4439568 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
why are you this slow? Whites flee into sandton to escape from high Zulu migration and crime into ssndton a suburb of Jo'burg which is safer and 85% white. When we talk of white only suburbs I will remind you of kleinfontein and Orania grin

Bwhahahahaah… Santon is too small for 6.5 million whites living in SA. What about whites in Capetown, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein and many other hundred cities and towns? Johannesburg alone has plenty of suburbs where whites live, so what is so special about Sandton. SA has many places equal to Sandton in status.

Here's suburbs only found in Jozi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbs_of_Johannesburg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Last time i checked this was a military thread. Where intelligent nigerians bash south african zulus and wake them up from their trans-like and delusional state. And educate them on the realities of the present world.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
jln115:

Guy can't fathom the fact that 99% of South Africans live happily side by side, regardless of colour.
whites still look down on Zulus till kingdom comes. Over 300 years of the brutal apartheid is still evident in your national psyche

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
Olodo, the onus is on you not me.

rubbish
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwhahahahaah… Santon is too small for 6.5 million whites living in SA. What about whites in Capetown, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein and many other hundred cities and towns? Johannesburg alone has plenty of suburbs where whites live, so what is so special about Sandton. SA has many places equal to Sandton in status.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbs_of_Johannesburg
Oh, Sandton is so special. Jo Burg used to be business headquarters until whites flee and setup Sandton as the new business district grin big white firms and corporations have moved over to sandton living Jo Burg behind for Zulus and crime.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
the suburb of Alex, sandton are so segregated that the physical divide of a single street separates whites and black more than a cliff grin
We're not talking about Alex and Santon, we were talking about Jo'burg and Santon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
whites still look down on Zulus till kingdom comes. Over 300 years of the brutal apartheid is still evident in your national psyche
Do you know any white South Africans?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:

What makes you think they will have a different look at Nigerians whom they ruled for 400 years.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
MduZA:

rubbish
one down
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
Oh, Sandton is so special. Jo Burg used to be business headquarters until whites flee and setup Sandton as the new business district grin big white firms and corporations have moved over to sandton living Jo Burg behind for Zulus and crime.
Oh really? So where is the biggest stock exchange in Africa situated?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

What makes you think they will have a different look at Nigerians whom they ruled for 400 years.
grin grin grin I'll kill ya tonight. You are gradually becoming clueless grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
the suburb of Alex, sandton are so segregated that the physical divide of a single street separates whites and black more than a cliff grin

Man, you must come to SA so that you will know what is Sandton and what is Alexandra. Hope you will soon stop talking cabbage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2015
jln115:

who cares? Tell me where the biggest economy in Africa is domiciled?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin I'll kill ya tonight. You are gradually becoming clueless grin grin grin

Whites ruled Nigeria even before you sold your brothers to America.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Man, you must come to SA so that you will know what is Sandton and what is Alexandra. Hope you will soon stop talking cabbage.
I don't care for Zulu country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:

Nigeria is only warming the seat for the real king. Tell me who benefit the most from that your biggest economy. Isn't SA companies?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
Tell me were the best economy in Africa is domiciled?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2015
jln115:

Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2015
jln115:
Tell me were the best economy in Africa is domiciled?

The most advanced and progressive economy in Africa is nobody but South Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Wherever the Igbo parasite lays his Igbo crime and disease follows.

These sub human species are becoming a nuisance from Cape to Cairo including Asia.

Why are Nigerian Sub Humans contributing to crime stats in other civilized parts of the world why why why....??
http://www.diasporaquarterly.com/nigerians-in-foreign-prisons/

In poor Togo the sub specie languishing in jails
http://www.www.africareview.com/News/800-Nigerians-languish-in-Togo-prisons/-/979180/1392656/-/83kdu7/-/index.html

In India and China these parasites are spreading.

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/06/photo-nigerian-drug-trafficker-arrested.html

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Whites ruled even before you sold your brothers to America.
Children in kindergarten knows Zulus were the longest serving slaves in human history.

South Africa was discovered way before west Africa, do not you know this? The great trek? Nigga , the dutch has been roasting your asses in Zulu Natal way before British discovered western Africa... And guess what, we used the might of the pen to send them away by 1957 effective 1960.

Zulus would still undergo 36 more years of brutality by the dutch grin grin

Please come up with a better response, you're making me lose interest in this tête a tête with your dumbness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Johannesburg
Jap do you think @Lezz would sh1t himself if he knew Johannesburg had a GDP 5x that of Santon?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
I don't care for Zulu country.

Who cares for Igbos Igbo country?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

SAA is the best airline for many consecutive years, Lezzbian dummy.
Prove that SAA is the best african national carrier "for many consecutive years".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
Children in kindergarten knows Zulus were the longest serving slaves in human history.

South Africa was discovered way before west Africa, do not you know this? The great trek? Nigga , the dutch has been roasting your asses in Zulu Natal way before British discovered western Africa... And guess what, we used the might of the pen to send them away by 1957 effective 1960.

Please come up with a better response, you're making me lose interest in this tête a tête with your dumbness.

What about your brothers you sold in America. Go and take them back and hopefully they will never wanna see filthy Nigeria again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigeria is only warming the seat for the real king. Tell me who benefit the most from that your biggest economy. Isn't SA companies?
Zulu you are so slow, even the choice of your moniker sounds primitive grin grin grin the trade deficit between Nigeria and south Africa is hugely in Nigeria's favour plus SA companies are giving more than they are getting, they actually make us bleep you economically?

South Africa has been warming the seat since, olodo. We just put you in your right place by 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

What about your brothers you sold in America. Go and take them back and hopefully they will never wanna see filthy Nigeria again.
they are coming back and identifying with their Nigerian root. Westley snipes recently traced his ancestor to Nigeria and received a traditional title in Anambra state. TD Jakes also traced his roots here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:

Slaves? Are you stupid? Never have black South Africans ever been slaves!! During Dutch rule slaves were imported from Angola, Mauritius, Madagascar and Guinea. And when the British came they abolished slavery all together in 1808.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Who cares for Igbos Igbo country?
Pretoria does as do shop rite and DSTV. They will give their right arm, pressure Zuma and denounce you to come and remain in the biggest market in Africa. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
jln115:

Slaves? Are you stupid? Never have black South Africans ever been slaves!! During Dutch rule slaves were imported from Angola, Mauritius, Madagascar and Guinea. And when the British came they abolished slavery all together in 1808.
black south africans require a "pass" to be seen in Jo'burg pre 1994. grin that's worse than slavery.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
lezz:
Pretoria does as do shop rite and DSTV. They will give their right arm, pressure Zuma and denounce you to come and remain in the biggest market in Africa. grin

Pretoria owns you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.